PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

ZoroarkPKMN
06-30-2012, 08:44 PM
After months of being on the group, I am resigning as Co-Leader of Epicz and joining Underdog Inc.

Sorry to say this, but I'm gonna miss this group. A LOT.

Goodbye. :(

Rocket
06-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Just because of 1 person.....
Well all I have to say is,Thanks a lot, Spartica.

Spars
06-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Erm....like I said,I have tried to be your friend over and over again,then you leave because I join. *facepalm* Why are you so defiant?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCC CCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!
I cant blame anyone.. its his choice.. Also, Its not Spartica's fault he is leavin Rocket. He chose to left simply because He dosent like Spartica for what he has done. Anyway.. Goodbye Zoroark

ZoroarkPKMN
Erm....like I said,I have tried to be your friend over and over again,then you leave because I join. *facepalm* Why are you so defiant?

I want no business with you. You've cause enough trouble in my Forum Life and I'm not taking you joining Epicz.

Rocket
06-30-2012, 08:47 PM
I really don't want to,but if Zoroark goes, I go.

06-30-2012, 08:48 PM
!!!!!! Gained 2 lost 2 come on!

Spars
06-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Whatever. I don't care anymore. I'm done trying to be your friend. And,as a matter of fact,I'm just going to block you. Good day sir.

Rocket
06-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Zoroark is part of the reason I joined.
The other reason is it was the only group that would take me.

Spars
06-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Then stay in it Rocket!

ZeMasked
06-30-2012, 08:53 PM
Rocket and Zoroark, please don't leave, I'm really gonna miss you guys. A lot. :(

Rocket
So Spartica, if you are done trying to be his friend, why don't you leave the group?
He's Co Leader, and now you've pushed him out of his own co-ownership of this group.

Roy49
Oh my god. You are really reassigning your position of Co-Manager just because someone you are not a fan of joined. I'm just saying I think you should just try and compromise with your "relationship" (not a lovey-dovey one, an interaction one) with Spartica. I don't think you should be friends, but it seems like neither of you want to really be in conflict with each other. This could be compromised. I don't think you should leave, Zoroak.

ZoroarkPKMN
06-30-2012, 08:55 PM
Oh my god. You are really reassigning your position of Co-Manager just because someone you are not a fan of joined.

Don't sass me. He's ruined many things during my time on the forum, and I'm not sticking around to see what happens to Epicz. :(

Spars
06-30-2012, 08:56 PM
I know Roy,it's ridiculous. And,rocket,I am not leaving Epicz because there is one person I dont like in this group,and he is leaving. Everyone else I am good friends with.(SBS,Roy,You,LAWL,SWJ,etc.)

Rocket
06-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Spartica. Whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now my bestest forum friend is leaving.
YOU DID THIS!

Spars
06-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Does rocket want to be blocked to?

Roy49
06-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Oh my god. You are really reassigning your position of Co-Manager just because someone you are not a fan of joined.

Don't sass me. He's ruined many things during my time on the forum, and I'm not sticking around to see what happens to Epicz. :(

It doesn't seem like he's been doing these things, intentional. It looks like neither one of you want conflict with each other. Also, you treating this like Spartica will ruin this group, forever. Which I do not believe in the slightest? I think this could be compromised and I think Zoroak leaving should not be done.

Rocket
06-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Don't think I will take it lightly.
You antagonised me several times. You tried to get me banned. Now you're pushing my best forum friend out of the group he co-runs.
Now you're walking in my shoes, except this time you actually did something.

06-30-2012, 08:59 PM
CANT U GUYS JUST FUCKING GET ALONG!!!!!????? THATS IT!! I FINALLY FUCKING JOINED EPICZ BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST FUCKING GROUP AND I FELT LIKE I ABANDED YOU GUYS THEN YOU ALL FUCKING TALK ABOUT LEAVING?!!!! FUCK IT STAY THE FUCK HERE!!!!!!!! IM TIRED OF ALL THE MOTHER FUCKING DRAMA ON THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM AND I WONT LET 2 PEOPLE WHO FUCKING HATE EACH OTHER TEAR THIS FUCKING FAMILY APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy49
06-30-2012, 08:59 PM
YOU DID THIS!

How about instead of blaming Spartica, you try to hold your "bestest forum friend" out in the situation by convincing him not to leave?

ZeMasked
06-30-2012, 09:00 PM

It doesn't seem like he's been doing these things, intentional. It looks like neither one of you want conflict with each other. Also, you treating this like Spartica will ruin this group, forever. Which I do not believe in the slightest? I think this could be compromised and I think Zoroak leaving should not be done.
I agree with Roy. 100%

ZoroarkPKMN
YOU DID THIS!

How about instead of blaming Spartica, you try to hold your "bestest forum friend" out in the situation by convincing him not to leave?

Not possible.

Spars
Roy is correct. I have told Zoroark MANY times,that I want to be his friend again,but he always spits in my face so forget it.

LAWLzoR
So Spartica, if you are done trying to be his friend, why don't you leave the group?
He's Co Leader, and now you've pushed him out of his own co-ownership of this group.

Guys, this is RIDICULOUS!

Zoroark, what did Spartica do? Spartica, what did you do? Settle your differences. I can't stop you from leaving, but the reason I find kinda ridiculous. No, Spartica did not push him out, it was Zoroark's decision to leave. Spartica did not hold a gun up to his head and force him to leave. If this was something worth leaving about, why can't you guys just tell us?

But whatever, Bye Zoroark, it's been fun :)

Rocket
06-30-2012, 09:01 PM
Why are you leeeaaaaaving??????? :( :( :( don't go....

06-30-2012, 09:02 PM
SPARTICA FUCKING PISSED OF ZOROARK AND ZOROARK ENDED HIS DR4H THREAD AND SPARTICA DID SOMETHING WITH PM AND SPARTICA SUPPOSEDLY TRYING TO APOLOGIZE BUT ZOROARK WONT LET HIM?!

Roy49
06-30-2012, 09:04 PM
YOU DID THIS!

Not possible.

Isn't Epicz a group of helping one another when a problem occurs? I really am not trying to antagonize you. I really want to help you out the best way I can, but I REALLY don't think you should leave. Epicz is a group about helping each other out in conflicts, and if you or Rocket REALLY don't want to try and work things out in this group. Then, maybe you should leave. You shouldn't be in this group, if that is your mindset.

Spars
06-30-2012, 09:05 PM
LAWL,I will gladly tell you.

It was about 2 weeks ago,and I saw his dis rap thread. I asked if he could diss me (not knowing he didn't do that),and he just BLEW OFF on me. It really pissed me off,so I PM'd him asking if he was mad,etc. Then he basically spit in my face. I then asked if we could forget about it. Another spit in the face. I have been trying to be his friend ever since,but he always ends up SPITTING IN MY FUCKING FACE. And it pisses me the fuck off.

Rocket
06-30-2012, 09:06 PM
If you knew he was in this group, why did you join in the first place?

ZoroarkPKMN
06-30-2012, 09:06 PM
LAWL,I will gladly tell you.

It was about 2 weeks ago,and I saw his dis rap thread. I asked if he could diss me (not knowing he didn't do that),and he just BLEW OFF on me. It really pissed me off,so I PM'd him asking if he was mad,etc. Then he basically spit in my face. I then asked if we could forget about it. Another spit in the face. I have been trying to be his friend ever since,but he always ends up SPITTING IN MY FUCKING FACE. And it pisses me the f**k off.

Don't forget the part where you revealed PRIVATE messages on Chatzy. :explode:

Roy49
06-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Look BOTH OF YOU, Spartica and Zoroak, can you both just try and forgot about the horrible things each other has done for you... for the sakes of the people on the Epicz group who do not want to see you leave.

Spars
06-30-2012, 09:09 PM
What? The message that just said you wouldn't forgive me? That one! Because what's the big deal revealing how much of a jerk someone is being?

And Roy...

I HAVE FUCKING TRIED. MULTIPLE TIMES. HE ALWAYS SPITS IN MY FACE. SO I AM FUCKING DONE WITH HIM.

ZoroarkPKMN
06-30-2012, 09:10 PM
What? The message that just said you wouldn't forgive me? That one! Because what's the big deal revealing how much of a jerk someone is being?

The big deal is: PRIVATE Message

06-30-2012, 09:11 PM

Zoroark Why Dont You Just Accept His Apology? From What I've Heard He is Trying.

ZoroarkPKMN
06-30-2012, 09:11 PM

Zoroark Why Dont You Just Accept His Apology? From What I've Heard He is Trying.

I can't forgive that.

06-30-2012, 09:12 PM
COME ON!!!

Spars
06-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Look in the PKMNERB's thread SBS..look how many posts I have in there ASKING if Zoroark would accept my apology. Always ignores them which is as i repeat..A SPIT IN THE FACE

Rocket
06-30-2012, 09:13 PM
I wouldn't forgive him if he screencapped and shared my private messages.

Roy49
06-30-2012, 09:13 PM
Guys I knew you both have done horrible and stupid things (unintentionally) to each other and I well aware the Spartica has tried to resolve this conflict. I'm mainly speaking for Zoroak to try and let it go... (no offense) but you have been the aggressor in the most of these conflicts.

(PLEASE ZOROAK, STOP MAKING A BIG DEAL OVER A FAN-MADE EPIC RAP BATTLE BEING LEAKED! YOU ARE TREATING THIS LIKE HE MURDERED YOUR FAMILY OR SOMETHING JUSTIFIABLE UNFORGIVABLE!)

Spars
06-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Rocket,just stay out of what buisness isn't yours! I didn't screencap a SINGLE message. Proves you don't know a thing about this. So,rocket,STAY OUT OF THIS!

Rocket
You still shared them.

ZoroarkPKMN
Rocket,just stay out of what buisness isn't yours! I didn't screencap a SINGLE message. Proves you don't know a thing about this. So,rocket,STAY OUT OF THIS!

Rocket is in this. He's my friend.

And you basically copied and pasted the message from your Inbox to the chatroom.

06-30-2012, 09:16 PM
I know how to settle this. Everyone meet me at the FMRB Thread

Spars
06-30-2012, 09:17 PM
And you didn't show them to Gliscor,now did you? YES YOU DID! So,it's a big deal if I show BSB (the one in chat),but it's not a big deal when you show Gliscor?

ZoroarkPKMN
I know how to settle this. Everyone meet me at the FMRB Thread

Where in the thread?

Roy49
Leaking (and it wasn't even technically leaking more like revealing) a fan-made ERB that MANY people were getting impatient with all those hints IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CALL "UNFORGIVABLE". Something unforgivable is like if they killed your dog (knowingly). Move on.

Spars
06-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Y'know I'm done trying. You guys can say "You need to make up" all you want. I've tried. I'm done. I am a VERY impatient person. And when I have asked and waited >20 times for forgiveness and spit in the face every time. I give up. I am done.

Roy49
06-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Fuck me! :explode:

(I'm sorry but this issue is really pissing me off... and I really am sorry if I sound like a dick. But I really want this conflict to be over in the best way possible with no-one being hurt. Is that so wrong? :( )