PDA

View Full Version : Forumers you dont like.

07-02-2012, 12:32 AM
This is a topic where you can post about another forumer that aggervates you.

Kain
07-02-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm not sure there is someone here I don't like.

The Godfather
07-02-2012, 01:03 AM
I honestly like everyone here. Even Rocket and thugs.

The Sir
07-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Given I'm still sorta new around here, I can't say there's anyone here I don't like, even Doc or ZESSION.

The Godfather
07-16-2012, 03:38 PM
I really don't like group hoppers, so anyone who does that, I don't really like.

L
07-27-2012, 07:05 PM
Sorry there just went into a bit of rage mode. im cool nw folks

The Godfather
07-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Sorry there just went into a bit of rage mode. im cool nw folks

I don't like any spammers. They are annoying. Except GoB.

The Godfather
08-02-2012, 01:41 PM
You know who hates me. Castiel. He hates my GUTS! And I hate his.

L
08-02-2012, 07:52 PM
You know who hates me. Castiel. He hates my GUTS! And I hate his.
rivalry?

The Godfather
08-02-2012, 08:54 PM
[quote="The Godfather":3esd63hb]You know who hates me. Castiel. He hates my GUTS! And I hate his.
rivalry?[/quote:3esd63hb]
Nope, just mutual hate.

tnlarel
08-02-2012, 11:24 PM
I'm probably the only person here who doesn't hate Scatman.

L
08-02-2012, 11:31 PM
I'm probably the only person here who doesn't hate Scatman.
Im neutral on the topic

The Godfather
08-02-2012, 11:44 PM
I hate spammers, so I hate Scatman.

L
08-03-2012, 09:01 AM
i hate the ones who make an account to advertise

The Godfather
08-03-2012, 12:45 PM
i hate the ones who make an account to advertise
Same.

Derpy Hooves
09-16-2012, 11:57 PM
I don't like my brothers group. But, I REALLY don't like sunkist or Castiel.

The Godfather
09-17-2012, 12:05 AM
Change the sunkist part. He's in the group and he gets mad easy. So change it please.

Red
09-17-2012, 12:08 AM
Change the sunkist part. He's in the group and he gets mad easy. So change it please.

I think he is free to say what he wants here, I mean, it is his opinion, and I agree with him.

The Godfather
09-17-2012, 12:11 AM
alright then.

Derpy Hooves
09-19-2012, 12:00 AM
Yeah, i'm not gonna hide anything. It's not like, Supreme extreme hatred. Just think he can overreact sometimes.

The Godfather
09-19-2012, 12:11 AM
Ok, that seems alright then.

L
09-23-2012, 07:21 PM
hmmm.... i like everyone here now

WoodenHornets
09-24-2012, 08:31 AM
I don't like my brothers group. But, I REALLY don't like sunkist or Castiel.
you REALLY dont like me? :(

well i still like you.

i dont like castiel because he cant learn to accept apologies that deserve to be accepted.

WoodenHornets
09-24-2012, 08:32 AM
[quote="The Godfather":1r8jwl7m]Change the sunkist part. He's in the group and he gets mad easy. So change it please.

I think he is free to say what he wants here, I mean, it is his opinion, and I agree with him.[/quote:1r8jwl7m]
since when did you not like me? if its about my add, autism and tourettes then thats kinda low bro.

WoodenHornets
09-24-2012, 08:35 AM
i thought we were supposed to be friends on this group but you guys are assholes.

i think i will just stay on twitch with my real friends who dont get super pussy mad when i have my moments of spam and trolling that i sometimes cant help myself with. I FUCKING CANT HELP MYSELF! YOU DONT KNOW ME I HAVE MILLIONS OF FUCKING PROBLEMS AND YOU CANT RESPECT MY PROBLEMS AND HAVE TO THROW IT OUT THERE ON TOPICS! fuck this.

WoodenHornets
09-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Yeah, i'm not gonna hide anything. It's not like, Supreme extreme hatred. Just think he can overreact sometimes.
i overreact when people put me down. you put me down.

Red
09-24-2012, 12:22 PM
[quote="Derpy Hooves":3hveoui7]Yeah, i'm not gonna hide anything. It's not like, Supreme extreme hatred. Just think he can overreact sometimes.
i overreact when people put me down. you put me down.[/quote:3hveoui7]

You usually overreact about anything, but the last days you've been quiet in the ERB Discussion, and that's good. Keep like that. Here overreact whatever you want, but don`t interrupt the discussion with your problems, like you used to. That's all.

WoodenHornets
09-24-2012, 12:33 PM
[quote="King Sunkist":2bbgs31j][quote="Derpy Hooves":2bbgs31j]Yeah, i'm not gonna hide anything. It's not like, Supreme extreme hatred. Just think he can overreact sometimes.
i overreact when people put me down. you put me down.[/quote:2bbgs31j]

You usually overreact about anything, but the last days you've been quiet in the ERB Discussion, and that's good. Keep like that. Here overreact whatever you want, but don`t interrupt the discussion with your problems, like you used to. That's all.[/quote:2bbgs31j]
i havent overreacted on this forum ever until castiel got all pm pissy with me.

and i have been quiet on the ERB Discussion because i have nothing to talk about on it right now, not because i trolled on the topic. bro i still like you and the only way for me to stop overreacting because i am not denying that i do a lot of overreacting is for everyone to stop brining up my problems every fucking day. I GET IT! i am a stupid overreacting loser on the forum WANT A PICTURE WITH ME? no? okay.

also To Derpy Hooves,

i only met you like a week ago and we only posted like 3 messages to each other and they were only welcome messages so i dont know why you are judging me so quickly. kind've rude imo. :|

Red
09-24-2012, 12:38 PM
[quote="Li_Syaoran15":3fqcibet][quote="King Sunkist":3fqcibet][quote="Derpy Hooves":3fqcibet]Yeah, i'm not gonna hide anything. It's not like, Supreme extreme hatred. Just think he can overreact sometimes.
i overreact when people put me down. you put me down.[/quote:3fqcibet]

You usually overreact about anything, but the last days you've been quiet in the ERB Discussion, and that's good. Keep like that. Here overreact whatever you want, but don`t interrupt the discussion with your problems, like you used to. That's all.[/quote:3fqcibet]

and i have been quiet on the ERB Discussion because i have nothing to talk about on it right now, not because i trolled on the topic. bro i still like you and the only way for me to stop overreacting because i am not denying that i do a lot of overreacting is for everyone to stop brining up my problems every fucking day. I GET IT! i am a stupid overreacting loser on the forum WANT A PICTURE WITH ME? no? okay.

also To Derpy Hooves,

i only met you like a week ago and we only posted like 3 messages to each other and they were only welcome messages so i dont know why you are judging me so quickly. kind've rude imo. :|[/quote:3fqcibet]

you are overreacting again man. calm down. We aren't judging you, but you take what we say too much in serious. Just relax. As I told you, stay on topic, don't answer castiel, and about Derpy it was just an opinion, show him that you aren't a problematic guy and maybe he would like you (no homo of course). Don't make us (and the new forumers) jump to conclusions so fast about you with that attitude.

WoodenHornets
09-24-2012, 12:41 PM
[quote="King Sunkist":ultqz0o6][quote="Li_Syaoran15":ultqz0o6][quote="King Sunkist":ultqz0o6][quote="Derpy Hooves":ultqz0o6]Yeah, i'm not gonna hide anything. It's not like, Supreme extreme hatred. Just think he can overreact sometimes.
i overreact when people put me down. you put me down.[/quote:ultqz0o6]

You usually overreact about anything, but the last days you've been quiet in the ERB Discussion, and that's good. Keep like that. Here overreact whatever you want, but don`t interrupt the discussion with your problems, like you used to. That's all.[/quote:ultqz0o6]

also To Derpy Hooves,

i only met you like a week ago and we only posted like 3 messages to each other and they were only welcome messages so i dont know why you are judging me so quickly. kind've rude imo. :|[/quote:ultqz0o6]

you are overreacting again man. calm down. We aren't judging you, but you take what we say too much in serious. Just relax. As I told you, stay on topic, don't answer castiel, and about Derpy it was just an opinion, show him that you aren't a problematic guy and maybe he would like you (no homo of course). Don't make us (and the new forumers) jump to conclusions so fast about you with that attitude.[/quote:ultqz0o6]
im sorry for overreacting bro.

it just really got to me when i found out that you guys didnt like me anymore. made me very unhappy because you were one of my favorite people on the forums. :(

Red
09-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Ok, sorry if we were rude. You've been annoying those days. Stay like now, quiet. Don't overreact. That might help you to change the concept that we have about you.

WoodenHornets
09-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Ok, sorry if we were rude. You've been annoying those days. Stay like now, quiet. Don't overreact. That might help you to change the concept that we have about you.
sure i will try harder for you bro.

ONE more thing, why is sane in our group when he is still in havok?

Kain
09-24-2012, 07:11 PM
[quote="Li_Syaoran15":3d7xytrf]Ok, sorry if we were rude. You've been annoying those days. Stay like now, quiet. Don't overreact. That might help you to change the concept that we have about you.

ONE more thing, why is sane in our group when he is still in havok?[/quote:3d7xytrf]
he is not in the group. his post is.

WoodenHornets
09-24-2012, 08:11 PM
[quote="Li_Syaoran15":wcd42vvb]Ok, sorry if we were rude. You've been annoying those days. Stay like now, quiet. Don't overreact. That might help you to change the concept that we have about you.

ONE more thing, why is sane in our group when he is still in havok?
he is not in the group. his post is.[/quote:wcd42vvb]
hmmmm....

also i dont think that this is a good idea for a topic. ALL IT WILL DO IS CAUSE WARS!

Derpy Hooves
09-29-2012, 04:12 PM
[quote="King Sunkist":3vpgzds5][quote="Li_Syaoran15":3vpgzds5][quote="King Sunkist":3vpgzds5][quote="Derpy Hooves":3vpgzds5]Yeah, i'm not gonna hide anything. It's not like, Supreme extreme hatred. Just think he can overreact sometimes.
i overreact when people put me down. you put me down.[/quote:3vpgzds5]

You usually overreact about anything, but the last days you've been quiet in the ERB Discussion, and that's good. Keep like that. Here overreact whatever you want, but don`t interrupt the discussion with your problems, like you used to. That's all.[/quote:3vpgzds5]

also To Derpy Hooves,

i only met you like a week ago and we only posted like 3 messages to each other and they were only welcome messages so i dont know why you are judging me so quickly. kind've rude imo. :|[/quote:3vpgzds5]
[/quote:3vpgzds5]
Keep in mind, (Even if you can't see this anymore :rolleyes: ) My brother is on here all the time, and I read posts too. I wasn't trying to put you down >:|

Red
09-29-2012, 08:10 PM
[quote="Li_Syaoran15":3fltdvha][quote="King Sunkist":3fltdvha][quote="Li_Syaoran15":3fltdvha][quote="King Sunkist":3fltdvha][quote="Derpy Hooves":3fltdvha]Yeah, i'm not gonna hide anything. It's not like, Supreme extreme hatred. Just think he can overreact sometimes.
i overreact when people put me down. you put me down.[/quote:3fltdvha]

You usually overreact about anything, but the last days you've been quiet in the ERB Discussion, and that's good. Keep like that. Here overreact whatever you want, but don`t interrupt the discussion with your problems, like you used to. That's all.[/quote:3fltdvha]

also To Derpy Hooves,

i only met you like a week ago and we only posted like 3 messages to each other and they were only welcome messages so i dont know why you are judging me so quickly. kind've rude imo. :|[/quote:3fltdvha]
[/quote:3fltdvha]
Keep in mind, (Even if you can't see this anymore :rolleyes: ) My brother is on here all the time, and I read posts too. I wasn't trying to put you down >:|[/quote:3fltdvha]

at least, there is no more drama queens in this group. You didn't have to answer derpy.

The Godfather
11-03-2012, 07:23 PM
I'm seriously disliking Mr. Game and Watch.

WoodenHornets
11-03-2012, 07:47 PM
why?

The Godfather
11-03-2012, 10:32 PM
why?
He posts in my Mafia Archive thread (which you arent allowed to post in) and he asks to be Marty McFly. And he makes these stupid topics.

WoodenHornets
11-03-2012, 10:36 PM
[quote="The Godfather":12e6rd44]I'm seriously disliking Mr. Game and Watch.
why?
He posts in my Mafia Archive thread (which you arent allowed to post in) and he asks to be Marty McFly. And he makes these stupid topics.[/quote:12e6rd44]
oh... :(

annnnyways like my ERBOIO video?

The Godfather
11-03-2012, 11:06 PM
[quote="The Godfather":2uxxj3wn]I'm seriously disliking Mr. Game and Watch.
why?
He posts in my Mafia Archive thread (which you arent allowed to post in) and he asks to be Marty McFly. And he makes these stupid topics.

annnnyways like my ERBOIO video?[/quote:2uxxj3wn]
Also dislike advertisers :wat:

L
11-03-2012, 11:16 PM
I'm cool with everyone.

Red
11-03-2012, 11:41 PM
I don't care about anyone.

L
11-04-2012, 01:52 AM
well i see how it is #jk #hashtagsdontworkonher

WoodenHornets
11-04-2012, 07:56 AM
[quote=sunkistluva][quote="The Godfather":6fk463lw]I'm seriously disliking Mr. Game and Watch.
why?

annnnyways like my ERBOIO video?[/quote:6fk463lw]
Also dislike advertisers :wat:[/quote:6fk463lw]
sorry i was just trying to change the subject cause i kinda like game and watch. :|

The Godfather
11-04-2012, 12:49 PM
[quote=sunkistluva][quote="The Godfather":1nvq4wr2]I'm seriously disliking Mr. Game and Watch.
why?

annnnyways like my ERBOIO video?
Also dislike advertisers :wat:[/quote:1nvq4wr2]
sorry i was just trying to change the subject cause i kinda like game and watch. :|[/quote:1nvq4wr2]
Well post in another topic please.

L
11-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Meh.. Kinda find some one posters annoying. That edgar rice bouroughs guy is cool

Batman Heisenberg
11-04-2012, 11:50 PM
I like everyone here...... Except the Godfather... Nah jk!

Kain
11-04-2012, 11:53 PM
I hate that batmanhesinburg guy. coming on here. making sense with his posts. decent suggestions. who the hell does he think he is.

jk :D lol

Batman Heisenberg
11-05-2012, 12:00 AM
I hate that batmanhesinburg guy. coming on here. making sense with his posts. decent suggestions. who the hell does he think he is.

jk :D lol
Haha... That batmanhesinburg. I sure hate him! His love for Batman, and Breaking Bad. His awesome signature and avatar. God I hate him! And that Kain guy, man with his avatar that I don't know. That cool signature. Damn, he has some logic and thought in his posts. Damn he makes me so mad!
We have fun in this group. :laugh:

L
11-05-2012, 12:18 AM
big time

Batman Heisenberg
11-05-2012, 12:26 AM
I see. I don't like you Brickman. Your weird name, and that dumb lego avatar. Nah Jk....... :laugh:

L
11-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Batman is pimp. Nuff said

Batman Heisenberg
11-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Batman is pimp. Nuff said
Thanks man!

The Godfather
11-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Glad you guys like each other.

Batman Heisenberg
11-05-2012, 03:59 PM
I am also chatting with sunkistluva, he seems cool

WoodenHornets
11-05-2012, 04:32 PM
aww thanks! you too. :)

Batman Heisenberg
11-05-2012, 05:02 PM
aww thanks! you too. :)
Aww, bromance! :hearts:
Nah jkjk! :brick: :boxing: :explode: :nosad:

Facilier
11-07-2012, 07:53 PM
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

Sorry guys I don't like my fair share of people here either, but Cmom'! Were better than THIS!

I'm going to list exactly what I like about the people in this thread ( everyone I can remember)

Batman Heisenburg: I like that you invited me to this awesome group and your love of Batman that I share, thank you

Sunkist: I like your rap battles of inanimate objects and your ability to control WWE fan, thank you

Godfather: I like that your my teammate in the YellowNerd challenge, and your ablility to accept anyone as they are, thank you

Kain: I like that you were the first forumer I ever met, always being what I think of when I think of the forums and it's good times, thank you

Toa Tahu: I like your creativity in all your posts, signature, and picturist qualities, thank you

Syorian: I like your ability to stay calm and collected in times of emotional stress, and your name, even though I don't understand it I want to someday, thank you

now hug it out bitches

The Godfather
11-07-2012, 07:57 PM
We are just playing around Rice. It's ok.

Red
11-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Is actually my name so hard to write?

Facilier
11-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Is actually my name so hard to write?

for a dsylexic it is

and Godfather, I know you guys aren't very serious and neither am I (ever frankly), but I still think we all needed a good old complement among S.T.A.R. members, is that so wrong?

Red
11-07-2012, 08:08 PM
It's not that hard. Think about Shaoran having a "Y" intead of an "H".

Facilier
11-07-2012, 08:09 PM
It's not that hard. Think about Shaoran having a "Y" intead of an "H".

kk I think that should work

Syaoran

Kain
11-08-2012, 01:07 AM
Kain: I like that you were the first forumer I ever met, always being what I think of when I think of the forums and it's good times, thank you
awe. I think I got something in my eye

Batman Heisenberg
11-14-2012, 10:43 PM
I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.

WoodenHornets
11-14-2012, 11:04 PM
I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?

Batman Heisenberg
11-14-2012, 11:08 PM
what'd he do?
He did a dis raps toward me and it was really rude.

WoodenHornets
11-14-2012, 11:09 PM
[quote="Batman Heisenberg":2bzhpgwa]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
He did a dis raps toward me and it was really rude.[/quote:2bzhpgwa]
yeah he did it as a joke.

Batman Heisenberg
11-14-2012, 11:12 PM
[quote="Batman Heisenberg":2ejf651a]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
yeah he did it as a joke.[/quote:2ejf651a]
I didn't want it and it wasn't a joke. He said I was ugly and girls look at me and vomit.

WoodenHornets
11-14-2012, 11:14 PM
[quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":1f1xr54p]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
yeah he did it as a joke.[/quote:1f1xr54p]
I didn't want it and it wasn't a joke. He said I was ugly and girls look at me and vomit.[/quote:1f1xr54p]
its... a... dis rap...

Batman Heisenberg
11-14-2012, 11:16 PM
[quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":2dye3nnq]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
I didn't want it and it wasn't a joke. He said I was ugly and girls look at me and vomit.[/quote:2dye3nnq]
its... a... dis rap...[/quote:2dye3nnq]
It was uncalled for and it was degrading to me. And no one requested him.

WoodenHornets
11-14-2012, 11:20 PM
[quote="Batman Heisenberg":bekten29][quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":bekten29]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
I didn't want it and it wasn't a joke. He said I was ugly and girls look at me and vomit.[/quote:bekten29]
its... a... dis rap...[/quote:bekten29]
It was uncalled for and it was degrading to me. And no one requested him.[/quote:bekten29]
well ill talk to him about it then if it really hurt your feelings.

i really don't want your feelings to get too hurt.

Batman Heisenberg
11-14-2012, 11:24 PM
[quote="Batman Heisenberg":2whhpx38][quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":2whhpx38]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
I didn't want it and it wasn't a joke. He said I was ugly and girls look at me and vomit.
its... a... dis rap...[/quote:2whhpx38]
It was uncalled for and it was degrading to me. And no one requested him.[/quote:2whhpx38]

i really don't want your feelings to get too hurt.[/quote:2whhpx38]
No, he says he hates me. So obviously he doesn't like me. And he stands by what he said. So yeah. I am thinking about quitting the group and joining Havok.

WoodenHornets
11-14-2012, 11:29 PM
[quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":iib8p546][quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":iib8p546]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
its... a... dis rap...[/quote:iib8p546]
It was uncalled for and it was degrading to me. And no one requested him.[/quote:iib8p546]

i really don't want your feelings to get too hurt.[/quote:iib8p546]
No, he says he hates me. So obviously he doesn't like me. And he stands by what he said. So yeah. I am thinking about quitting the group and joining Havok.[/quote:iib8p546]
why? you have no reason to quit this group.

Batman Heisenberg
11-14-2012, 11:31 PM
[quote="Batman Heisenberg":2twyyrdo][quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":2twyyrdo][quote="sunkistluva":2twyyrdo][quote="Batman Heisenberg":2twyyrdo]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
its... a... dis rap...[/quote:2twyyrdo]
It was uncalled for and it was degrading to me. And no one requested him.[/quote:2twyyrdo]

i really don't want your feelings to get too hurt.[/quote:2twyyrdo]
No, he says he hates me. So obviously he doesn't like me. And he stands by what he said. So yeah. I am thinking about quitting the group and joining Havok.[/quote:2twyyrdo]
why? you have no reason to quit this group.[/quote:2twyyrdo]
I do. When that happened, Havok backed me up. STARS did not.

WoodenHornets
11-14-2012, 11:32 PM
[quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":3jk6ovm5][quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":3jk6ovm5][quote="sunkistluva":3jk6ovm5][quote="Batman Heisenberg":3jk6ovm5]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
its... a... dis rap...[/quote:3jk6ovm5]
It was uncalled for and it was degrading to me. And no one requested him.[/quote:3jk6ovm5]

i really don't want your feelings to get too hurt.[/quote:3jk6ovm5]
No, he says he hates me. So obviously he doesn't like me. And he stands by what he said. So yeah. I am thinking about quitting the group and joining Havok.[/quote:3jk6ovm5]
why? you have no reason to quit this group.[/quote:3jk6ovm5]
I do. When that happened, Havok backed me up. STARS did not.[/quote:3jk6ovm5]
well most of us are in bed.

you belong here bro.

Batman Heisenberg
11-14-2012, 11:34 PM
[quote="Batman Heisenberg":kvqf8fmo][quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":kvqf8fmo][quote="sunkistluva":kvqf8fmo][quote="Batman Heisenberg":kvqf8fmo][quote="sunkistluva":kvqf8fmo][quote="Batman Heisenberg":kvqf8fmo]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
its... a... dis rap...[/quote:kvqf8fmo]
It was uncalled for and it was degrading to me. And no one requested him.[/quote:kvqf8fmo]

i really don't want your feelings to get too hurt.[/quote:kvqf8fmo]
No, he says he hates me. So obviously he doesn't like me. And he stands by what he said. So yeah. I am thinking about quitting the group and joining Havok.[/quote:kvqf8fmo]
why? you have no reason to quit this group.[/quote:kvqf8fmo]
I do. When that happened, Havok backed me up. STARS did not.[/quote:kvqf8fmo]

you belong here bro.[/quote:kvqf8fmo]
It was 6 or 7 PST. And I don't think this group wants me here.

WoodenHornets
11-14-2012, 11:35 PM
[quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":3v1kkczo][quote=sunkistluva][quote="Batman Heisenberg":3v1kkczo][quote="sunkistluva":3v1kkczo][quote="Batman Heisenberg":3v1kkczo][quote="sunkistluva":3v1kkczo][quote="Batman Heisenberg":3v1kkczo]I used to like WWEFan, but after what he did. I can't forgive him for that shit.
what'd he do?
its... a... dis rap...[/quote:3v1kkczo]
It was uncalled for and it was degrading to me. And no one requested him.[/quote:3v1kkczo]

i really don't want your feelings to get too hurt.[/quote:3v1kkczo]
No, he says he hates me. So obviously he doesn't like me. And he stands by what he said. So yeah. I am thinking about quitting the group and joining Havok.[/quote:3v1kkczo]
why? you have no reason to quit this group.[/quote:3v1kkczo]
I do. When that happened, Havok backed me up. STARS did not.[/quote:3v1kkczo]

you belong here bro.[/quote:3v1kkczo]
It was 6 or 7 PST. And I don't think this group wants me here.[/quote:3v1kkczo]
i want you here. godfather wants you here. ect. ect.

besides! what if you do join havok and they hate you? WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN?

also you would not look as cool in green. you name is very fitting with blue.

Batman Heisenberg
11-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Every Havok member has been nice to me.

Red
11-14-2012, 11:38 PM
I want you here batman, I invited you, remember? Besides, if you have a problem with someone, you should comment it here. You know this is a pretty active forum, even more than Havok's.

WoodenHornets
11-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Every Havok member has been nice to me.
same with us. we were the ones who wanted you here in the first place!

Batman Heisenberg
11-14-2012, 11:40 PM
I want you here batman, I invited you, remember? Besides, if you have a problem with someone, you should comment it here. You know this is a pretty active forum, even more than Havok's.
Sigh. Fine.

WoodenHornets
11-14-2012, 11:58 PM
THATS THE SPIRIT!

DUN DA DA DA DUNNN!

When you join a forum you are gonna expect a couple insults,
but ignore them cause they are just a part of lonely ass cults!
my name is sunkistluva! i shall guide you through the forum,
this is where people complain about their piddly ass problems [spoiler:ejtzut7x][attachment=0:ejtzut7x]PERSONAL SUPPORT.png[/attachment:ejtzut7x][/spoiler:ejtzut7x]
and and those douchebags who insult you fill up the forum with bordum!
dont leave, dont be upset, dont get peeved, now you are set,
i know how it feels.. to feel like your personality was tussled,
BUT here is a tip to survive the forums without problems... dont get your jimmies rustled. :)

- sunkistluva

Kain
11-15-2012, 01:02 AM
easy B-H. you are wanted here. I assure you.

Batman Heisenberg
11-15-2012, 01:11 PM
You sure?

Kain
11-15-2012, 02:38 PM
You sure?
Positive

WoodenHornets
11-15-2012, 02:41 PM
look dude im sorry for thinking you are a spammer. (YOU ARE NOT)

if i could choose 1 person to get banned here... YOU WOULDN'T BE CLOSE TO ME WANTING YOU BANNED EVER!

its just that the religious debate topic i dont really approve of because imo religion is one of the main reason for internet wars/real life wars. :(

STAY

Batman Heisenberg
11-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Dude, if you don't like it. DONT fucking read it. I don't care if you don't read it.

WoodenHornets
11-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Dude, if you don't like it. DONT fucking read it. I don't care if you don't read it.
jeez why are you raging? i was trying to apologize.

Facilier
11-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Well I hate you alle
except kain <3

Lohuydahutt
11-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Well I hate you alle
except kain <3
YAY!