PDA

View Full Version : Media Topic.

07-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Our own Media Topic. Where we can discuss shows and music, books and games. And Much more.

The Godfather
07-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Who's excited for the new Batman movie?

Kain
07-02-2012, 12:56 AM
I would be excited if Bane wasn't wearing a jock strap on his face

The Godfather
07-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Lol, true. But other than that, I think there may be a Riddler in here.

Guy in The Dark Knight named Mr. Reese

Mr. Reese=Mysteries

Get it?

Edward Nigma( Riddler ) alias' is Mr. Reese. There is no way that is a coincidence. He blackmailed Lucius for 1 million dollars or something. That sounds like something that Riddler would do. Or maybe it's my crazy head.

Kain
07-02-2012, 01:06 AM

Mr. Reese=Mysteries

Get it?

Edward Nigma( Riddler ) alias' is Mr. Reese. There is no way that is a coincidence. He blackmailed Lucius for 1 million dollars or something. That sounds like something that Riddler would do. Or maybe it's my crazy head.
thats too much of a stretch. besides E. Nigma is already a nice enough name. no reason they should change Riddler's name again. but I did like the early theories of Riddler being involved in the movie. rumor was they wanted Johnny Depp. but I'm glad they went with Bane, and was devastated when I seen what the did to him. still don't know why they couldn't have gone with the luchadore mask.

The Godfather
07-02-2012, 01:09 AM

Mr. Reese=Mysteries

Get it?

thats too much of a stretch. besides E. Nigma is already a nice enough name. no reason they should change Riddler's name again. but I did like the early theories of Riddler being involved in the movie. rumor was they wanted Johnny Depp. but I'm glad they went with Bane, and was devastated when I seen what the did to him. still don't know why they couldn't have gone with the luchadore mask.
That's why it's an alias. Did you know Leonardo DiCaprio was supposed to play the riddler. Too bad. I see him more as a Joker or Scarecrow though.

Kain
07-02-2012, 01:13 AM
I see DiCaprio more as Jason Bard. a minor character in the Bat Mythos. he use to be batgirl's fiance. but he a good detective in his own right, and could actually have a whole movie to himself. I think

The Godfather
07-02-2012, 01:15 AM
I see DiCaprio more as Jason Bard. a minor character in the Bat Mythos. he use to be batgirl's fiance. but he a good detective in his own right, and could actually have a whole movie to himself. I think
I think Chris made the right choice to not add him in. Do you think Batman will die?

Kain
07-02-2012, 01:18 AM
maybe. might be why the trailer focus on JGL's character. by bro said Bruce will die, and JGL's character will take on the cowl, and Batman lives.

The Godfather
07-02-2012, 01:19 AM
maybe. might be why the trailer focus on JGL's character. by bro said Bruce will die, and JGL's character will take on the cowl, and Batman lives.
A toy company said he takes on the name Azreal! If you don't know who he is, go look him up. He's fucking badass. IMO.

Kain
07-02-2012, 01:24 AM
A toy company said he takes on the name Azreal! If you don't know who he is, go look him up. He's fucking badass. IMO.
Azrael? they are creating a third Azrael? I guess Jean Paul Valley was too French for an American film. if they wanted a former cop to be Azrael why not Michael Lane? he was already a cop. personally I don;t see that happening in the movie, but as a toy line I see them doing so

EDIT: I am a huge comic geek. I probably know more about comics then most have forgotten

The Godfather
07-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Azrael? they are creating a third Azrael? I guess Jean Paul Valley was too French for an American film. if they wanted a former cop to be Azrael why not Michael Lane? he was already a cop. personally I don;t see that happening in the movie, but as a toy line I see them doing so

EDIT: I am a huge comic geek. I probably know more about comics then most have forgotten
Oh. Lol. Another bat question: do you think that Two-Face shouldve came back? They did consider it.

Kain
07-02-2012, 01:30 AM
no. I think the way they ended it was a nice way to be rid of the character. its just a shame they keep killing Batman's rogues off in these movies. Ra's, Two Face. even in the movies beforehand. Joker, Penguin, Two Face again. its ridiculous. I'm sure if Ledger didn't die they would have brought back the Joker and brought in Harley Quinn

The Godfather
07-02-2012, 01:34 AM
no. I think the way they ended it was a nice way to be rid of the character. its just a shame they keep killing Batman's rogues off in these movies. Ra's, Two Face. even in the movies beforehand. Joker, Penguin, Two Face again. its ridiculous. I'm sure if Ledger didn't die they would have brought back the Joker and brought in Harley Quinn
Probably. Ok, a few more bat questions. Do you think the Miranda Tate character is Talia Al Ghul?

Kain
07-02-2012, 01:40 AM
they keep claiming she's not. but it wouldn't surprise me if she was

The Godfather
07-02-2012, 01:45 AM
they keep claiming she's not. but it wouldn't surprise me if she was
Last bat question..... For now!!!

Do you think Robin or any other villains will have a cameo? Another Villainy presence like Thanos in the Avengers?

Kain
07-02-2012, 01:54 AM
if this is the last Batman film, I don;t think there will me any hints to another villain. but if Bruce dies we may see a hint to another Gotham hero. like the aforementioned Azrael or even Nightwing.

The Godfather
07-02-2012, 02:03 AM
if this is the last Batman film, I don;t think there will me any hints to another villain. but if Bruce dies we may see a hint to another Gotham hero. like the aforementioned Azrael or even Nightwing.
Ok, new topic. What movie are you looking forward to most this year besides TDKR.

For me, it's Total Recall for the boobies.

Kain
07-02-2012, 02:08 AM
what else is coming out

I already seen Avengers 3 times, maybe more if they release the directors cut in theaters.

Kain
07-05-2012, 12:59 AM
The Amazing Spider-Man. anyone watching this cause I'm not

The Godfather
07-05-2012, 01:02 AM
The Amazing Spider-Man. anyone watching this cause I'm not
I did and it was freaking awesome. Way better than the 3rd failure. Not better than the second, but on par with the first.

Kain
07-05-2012, 01:06 AM
even with the yellow eyes?

The Godfather
07-05-2012, 01:14 AM
even with the yellow eyes?
What yellow eyes?

Kain
07-05-2012, 01:19 AM
every add I seen. every action figure shows this new spider man with yellow eyes instead of the standard white. its stupid. I can accept the belt as it was in the comics. but not the yellow eyes

The Godfather
07-05-2012, 01:25 AM
every add I seen. every action figure shows this new spider man with yellow eyes instead of the standard white. its stupid. I can accept the belt as it was in the comics. but not the yellow eyes
He had no yellow eyes.

Kain
07-05-2012, 01:32 AM
so why do the figures

The Godfather
07-05-2012, 01:35 AM
so why do the figures
Caus they're dumb.

Kain
07-05-2012, 01:41 AM
watched another trailer. still has yellow eyes. It's quite clear the only reason Sony made this file is to keep the film rights away from Marvel. if Marvel got the rights an rebooted the film I'd go watch it cause they have be killing it with the comic book films.

The Godfather
07-05-2012, 01:55 AM
watched another trailer. still has yellow eyes. It's quite clear the only reason Sony made this file is to keep the film rights away from Marvel. if Marvel got the rights an rebooted the film I'd go watch it cause they have be killing it with the comic book films.
I concur. Maybe i just didn't notice. You don't really see Spideys mask that often because there is so much action.

L
07-25-2012, 10:39 PM
Dark Knight rises was awesome. very interesting ending

Kain
07-25-2012, 11:00 PM
loved it. it truly was awesome. Bane was a beast

and

[spoiler:1snzlv83]wasn't surprised. she was Talia[/spoiler:1snzlv83]

L
07-25-2012, 11:17 PM
loved it. it truly was awesome. Bane was a beast

and

[spoiler:27vpf8o3]wasn't surprised. she was Talia[/spoiler:27vpf8o3]
the last seen with the detective entering the cave is awesome. opens it up for another dc hero movie

Kain
07-25-2012, 11:19 PM
I don't think so. I think this is the last we've seen of these characters. and Batman will be rebooted again in the future. my focus when it comes to comic book movies is now on "The Man of Steel"

L
07-25-2012, 11:55 PM
I don't think so. I think this is the last we've seen of these characters. and Batman will be rebooted again in the future. my focus when it comes to comic book movies is now on "The Man of Steel"
who knows though. a teen titans movie would be awesome

Kain
07-26-2012, 12:12 AM
of course it would. but it would not involve "Robin" from the Dark Knight Rises. that character comes from a universe where Batman seems to be the only hero.

L
07-26-2012, 01:00 PM
of course it would. but it would not involve "Robin" from the Dark Knight Rises. that character comes from a universe where Batman seems to be the only hero.
true. very true

The Godfather
07-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Dark Knight rises was awesome. very interesting ending
I loved it! AWESOME SAUCE!

L
07-27-2012, 02:31 PM
would be cool if it branched off, but that would never happen

The Godfather
07-27-2012, 02:45 PM
would be cool if it branched off, but that would never happen
It was dumb to put a cliffhanger ending in there. Only major gripe.

Kain
07-27-2012, 02:45 PM
and I'm happy for that. lets hope they decide not to reboot in in 5 years like they did spideman. they need to wait a lot longer

L
07-27-2012, 03:05 PM
yeah. tho spiderman was ok

The Godfather
07-27-2012, 03:35 PM
and I'm happy for that. lets hope they decide not to reboot in in 5 years like they did spideman. they need to wait a lot longer
Yes, but that's what happened with Batman too. 7 years after Batshit and Whiner (Batman and Robin) came out, Batman Begins came out. But I agree since they plan to reboot it 2 YEARS FROM NOW! That makes me mad.

L
07-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Yes, but that's what happened with Batman too. 7 years after Batshit and Whiner (Batman and Robin) came out, Batman Begins came out. But I agree since they plan to reboot it 2 YEARS FROM NOW! That makes me mad.
what if they just plan to continue it... unless they are making justice league movies, which would make sense

The Godfather
07-27-2012, 04:18 PM
what if they just plan to continue it... unless they are making justice league movies, which would make sense
They aren't. Nolan and Bale said no more Batman movies with them. So even if Bale left, it wouldn't matter since Nolan is leaving too.

L
07-27-2012, 06:27 PM
true.... very true. what are the villians in your sig? i know HAL and Joker, but who are the other two

The Godfather
07-27-2012, 07:23 PM
true.... very true. what are the villians in your sig? i know HAL and Joker, but who are the other two
Two of the greatest villains ever. Amon Goth from Schindler's List (black and white guy) and Michael Corleone aka The Godfather aka Me.

L
07-27-2012, 07:35 PM
[quote="Toa Tahu the Brickman":1xtjg9aq]true.... very true. what are the villians in your sig? i know HAL and Joker, but who are the other two
Two of the greatest villains ever. Amon Goth from Schindler's List (black and white guy) and Michael Corleone aka The Godfather aka Me.[/quote:1xtjg9aq]
awesome. ill have to watch those

The Godfather
07-27-2012, 07:36 PM
[quote="The Godfather":31z0abim][quote="Toa Tahu the Brickman":31z0abim]true.... very true. what are the villians in your sig? i know HAL and Joker, but who are the other two
Two of the greatest villains ever. Amon Goth from Schindler's List (black and white guy) and Michael Corleone aka The Godfather aka Me.[/quote:31z0abim]
awesome. ill have to watch those[/quote:31z0abim]
Yes, you will have too. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse to watch them.

L
07-27-2012, 07:39 PM
[quote="Toa Tahu the Brickman":1a946vma][quote="The Godfather":1a946vma][quote="Toa Tahu the Brickman":1a946vma]true.... very true. what are the villians in your sig? i know HAL and Joker, but who are the other two
Two of the greatest villains ever. Amon Goth from Schindler's List (black and white guy) and Michael Corleone aka The Godfather aka Me.[/quote:1a946vma]
awesome. ill have to watch those[/quote:1a946vma]
Yes, you will have too. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse to watch them.[/quote:1a946vma]
Netflix!

The Godfather
07-27-2012, 07:51 PM
[quote="The Godfather":1eyt5g5m][quote="Toa Tahu the Brickman":1eyt5g5m][quote="The Godfather":1eyt5g5m][quote="Toa Tahu the Brickman":1eyt5g5m]true.... very true. what are the villians in your sig? i know HAL and Joker, but who are the other two
Two of the greatest villains ever. Amon Goth from Schindler's List (black and white guy) and Michael Corleone aka The Godfather aka Me.[/quote:1eyt5g5m]
awesome. ill have to watch those[/quote:1eyt5g5m]
Yes, you will have too. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse to watch them.[/quote:1eyt5g5m]
Netflix![/quote:1eyt5g5m]
NO! [youtube:1eyt5g5m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYRwCwFDVL0[/youtube:1eyt5g5m]

L
07-27-2012, 08:18 PM
video doesnt work

The Godfather
07-27-2012, 08:49 PM
video doesnt work
Well, it's a lot of people shooting someone.

L
07-27-2012, 09:19 PM
[quote="Toa Tahu the Brickman":18uc1z8a]video doesnt work
Well, it's a lot of people shooting someone.[/quote:18uc1z8a]
Awesome

Kain
07-27-2012, 09:42 PM
yeah I been meaning to ask you Guy. why is Michael in you favorite villains list when he is the protagonist?

The Godfather
07-28-2012, 11:08 AM
yeah I been meaning to ask you Guy. why is Michael in you favorite villains list when he is the protagonist?
You must have not seen Godfather Part II.