07-02-2012, 11:32 PM
IS AWSOME

Kain
07-02-2012, 11:35 PM
never played either. which is a shame.
I really need to get started on that backlog

Derpy Hooves
07-02-2012, 11:36 PM
It Has A Pretty Good Storyline Too.........[spoiler:27uqvkjf]BTW Your Name In The Game Is Chell And Theres A Old Scientist Who Controls GLaDOS Named Caroline.......[/spoiler:27uqvkjf]

Derpy Hooves
07-02-2012, 11:37 PM
I Know Everthing About Portal Ask Me And I'll Tell You....

Spars
07-02-2012, 11:38 PM
Portal 1 + Portal 2=????????

Derpy Hooves
07-02-2012, 11:48 PM
IT = AWSOMENESS

Spars
07-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Wrong. The correct answer was Portal 3.

ZoroarkPKMN
07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
My favorite moment in Portal 2 (my favorite XBox Game) is...
[spoiler:ew1lvl69]Wheatley: Look how small you are! I can barely see you! I mean, you're so small, and I'm huge! Ha-ha-ha-ha! HA-HA-HA-HA! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Actually...

Chell: FUUUUUUUUUUU...[/spoiler:ew1lvl69]

This part isn't bad either:

[spoiler:ew1lvl69]Cave Johnson: When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

(5 minutes later)

Cave Johnson: Alright I've been thinking...when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life RUE THE DAY THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD GIVE CAVE JOHNSON LEMONS! Do you know you I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN...with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a COMBUSTIBLE LEMON THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN *cough cough*[/spoiler:ew1lvl69]

YellowNerd
07-04-2012, 07:52 AM
Portal gave me a head ache

Faker
07-04-2012, 09:37 AM
some of my favorite parts were GLaDOS's slow clapping processor, and Wheatley pretending to read.

ZoroarkPKMN
07-05-2012, 06:47 PM
some of my favorite parts were GLaDOS's slow clapping processor, and Wheatley pretending to read.

Lol. Machiavellian.

B.S.B
07-07-2012, 09:02 PM
It Has A Pretty Good Storyline Too.........[spoiler:w2albtb6]BTW Your Name In The Game Is Chell And Theres A Old Scientist Who Controls GLaDOS Named Caroline.......[/spoiler:w2albtb6]
[spoiler:w2albtb6]Caroline Doesnt Control gLaDoS, She IS Glados.
and chell is her daughter.[/spoiler:w2albtb6]

ZoroarkPKMN
07-10-2012, 08:02 PM
[quote="Derpy Hooves":vyopoal6]It Has A Pretty Good Storyline Too.........[spoiler:vyopoal6]BTW Your Name In The Game Is Chell And Theres A Old Scientist Who Controls GLaDOS Named Caroline.......[/spoiler:vyopoal6]
[spoiler:vyopoal6]Caroline Doesnt Control gLaDoS, She IS Glados.
and chell is her daughter.[/spoiler:vyopoal6][/quote:vyopoal6]

It's a conspiracy that Chell is the daughter of Cave Johnson and Caroline. Cave Johnson most likely forced one of his employees to adopt Chell because Cave and Caroline could not support a child, thus leading to Chell being present of the famous "Bring Your Daughter to Work Day" in Aperture Science, the day GLaDOS was activated and flooded the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin and killing all of the employees except for some people in the building, such as Doug Rattman, Chell, and the main character from the Portal Prelude mod, Abby. Rattman, trying to escape Aperture after GLaDOS' activation, made sure that Chell was the first test subject to be tested when Permanent Testing began in Aperture Science, leading to the events of Portal 1. It is revealed that Chell was put into cryogenic sleep in the comic "Portal 2: The Ratman", and it is unknown of the whereabouts of Doug Rattman after that. It is revealed in Portal 2 by a few easter eggs that Doug Rattman is still lurking about Aperture Science Laboratories, although we may never find him...

Now I'm seriously creeped out.