PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon

YellowNerd
01-01-2012, 05:59 AM
I recently sold my DS's games I never play and plan to replace them (and others such as Mario Kart)
I was wondering if it pokemon black/white was worth it to add to my collection.

Is it just a complete rehash of the old games or is the game somewhat better then Pearl/Diamond?

Anyone want to give me their views on it so far?

Also is it worth buying it?

I was planning to buy Pokémon White. (no racism intended)

And i need your thoughts about it.

I my self am an avid Pokémon fan for all my life.

I've been playing Pokémon since Generation I.

So... Any thoughts?

SuperRapz
01-01-2012, 06:06 AM
Its Basically The Same As The Old Games, With New Pokemon Though!
Its Not Really Worth It. I Love Pokemon Also :)
But If You Like Tower Defense Games, You Might Enjoy This Game:http://samdangames.blogspot.com/p/play-ptd_03.html
Its A Mix Between Pokemon And Tower Defenses!

YellowNerd
01-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Its Basically The Same As The Old Games, With New Pokemon Though!
Its Not Really Worth It. I Love Pokemon Also :)
But If You Like Tower Defense Games, You Might Enjoy This Game:http://samdangames.blogspot.com/p/play-ptd_03.html
Its A Mix Between Pokemon And Tower Defenses!

Uhm... Erm.. I ah.. e.. Thanks?..

I was really Nostalgia'd into playing Pokémon again :/

ZoroarkPKMN
01-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Okay, you want to know about Pokemon Black/White, I'm your man.

1. It's definitely better than Diamond/Pearl. The new Pokemon are amazing (my personal favorite is Zoroark, duh) and the graphics/camera make the game like a movie.

2, 3, and 5. I've been playing the game since March 6th, 2011, the EXACT day it came out. Since then, it is a very rare occasion when I take it out of my DS...well...not anymore, I just got Super Mario 3D Land. It's worth buying

4. I bought Pokemon Black, since I like Reshiram better than Zekrom, but in Pokemon White, you can access a special area called White Forest, where you can catch Pokemon I cannot catch. In Pokemon Black, you get Black City, where you battle trainers.

So yeah, I would HIGHLY recommend buying either game. You just have one slight problem: Pokemon rarity.
If you have 2 DS systems and are willing to go through Pokemon Transfer to get a Venusaur of Pikachu or whatever, you're in luck. My brother did that, gave me a Squirtle, and I've gotten QUITE advanced in my Pokemon.
Examples: I have the following Pokemon: Mewtwo, 2 Giratinas, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Kyogre, Groudon, and, as a member of the Pokemon Global Link, I am soon to be getting an Arceus.
BUT if you do not have only 1 DS system and not many Pokemon on your old games, you're gonna have a shitty Pokemon life.

...I am such a nerd...