PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Pages : [1] 2

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Have you heard about their upcoming game, Playstation All-Stars Battles Royale? It does sound extremely epic, if it wasnt a complete rip-off of Super Smash Bros just with Sony characters. Thats right, Sony decided to make it own little version of Super Smash Bros for Playstation. Its not even a close-combat fighting game, the same exact battle style as Smash!
Here are the confirmed characters:
Big Daddy of BioShock
Cole MacGrath of Infamous
Evil Cole MacGrath of Infamous
Colonel Radec of Killzone
Dante of Devil May Cry
Fat Princess of Fat Princess
Heihachi Mishima of Tekken
Jak & Daxter of Jak & Daxter
Kratos of God Of War
Nariko of Heavenly Sword
Nathan Drake of Uncharted
PaRappa of PaRappa The Rapper
Raiden of Metal Gear
Ratchet & Clank of Ratchet & Clank
Sackboy of LittleBigPlanet
Sir Daniel Fortesque of MediEvil
Sly Cooper of Sly Cooper
Spike of Ape Escape
Sweet Tooth of Twisted Metal
Toro Inoue of Together Everywhere
Kat of Gravity Rush
Emmit Graves of StarHawk
Zeus of God Of War
And
Isaac Clarke of Dead Space

And the unconfirmed characters who will probably be in it:
Snake from Metal Gear Solid, [s:36bxpkj8]Jak & Daxter from Jak & Daxter, Cole MacGrath from inFAMOUS[/s:36bxpkj8], James Bond from 007,[s:36bxpkj8]Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank, Nariko from Heavenly Sword, Sackboy from Little Big Planet[/s:36bxpkj8], Yorda from ICO, Lightning from Final Fantasy, Ezio from Assassins Creed, Chell from Portal, Paul Phoenix from Tekken, Issac Clarke from Dead Space, Agent 47 from Hitman, Ghost from COD: Modern Warfare 2, Athena from God Of War, Rico from Killzone, Helghast from Killzone, Chimera Hybrid from Resistance, and USC Football Player from NCAA Football 10.

I hate to say, but if I had a PS3/PS Vita, I would get it first thing.
Anyway, what do you guys think of this?

Moonjik
07-07-2012, 11:14 AM
That shit is just WROOOOOOOOOOONG! :explode:

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Agreed, but for some reason I still kinda want it... WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?!? I'll never leave you Nintendo!!!

Moonjik
07-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Agreed, but for some reason I still kinda want it... WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?!? I'll never leave you Nintendo!!!
Nintendo will be mine forever.

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 11:18 AM
[quote="God of Bronies":1ui4ntjt]That shit is just WROOOOOOOOOOONG! :explode:
Nintendo will be mine forever.[/quote:1ui4ntjt]
Pokemon, Mario, Starfox, Kirby, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Nintendo is AWESOME!

Moonjik
07-07-2012, 11:22 AM
[quote="God of Bronies":1to9ifdm]That shit is just WROOOOOOOOOOONG! :explode:
Nintendo will be mine forever.
Pokemon, Mario, Starfox, Kirby, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Nintendo is AWESOME![/quote:1to9ifdm]
Every sixty seconds in Africa...
[spoiler:1to9ifdm]...a minute passes...[/spoiler:1to9ifdm]

But yes, Nintendo is hella awesome. Have you ever imagined what the video game industry would be if Atari never released ET and stayed on top over Sega and Nintendo?

B.S.B
07-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Have you heard about their upcoming game, Playstation All-Stars Battles Royale? It does sound extremely epic, if it wasnt a complete rip-off of Super Smash Bros just with Sony characters. Thats right, Sony decided to make it own little version of Super Smash Bros for Playstation. Its not even a close-combat fighting game, the same exact battle style as Smash!
Big Daddy from Bioshock, Colonel Mael Radec from Killzone, Fat Princess from Fat Princess, Kratos from God Of War, Heihachi Mishima from Tekken, Nathan Drake from Uncharted, PaRappa the Rapper form PaRappa the Rapper, Sly Cooper from Sly Cooper, Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal, and Toro (the Japanese Sony mascot).
Snake from Metal Gear Solid, Jak & Daxter from Jak & Daxter, Cole McGrath from inFAMOUS, James Bond from 007, Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank, Nariko from Heavenly Sword, Sackboy from Little Big Planet, Yorda from ICO, Lightning from Final Fantasy, Ezio from Assassins Creed, Chell from Portal, Paul Phoenix from Tekken, Issac Clarke from Dead Space, Agent 47 from Hitman, Ghost from COD: Modern Warfare 2, Athena from God Of War, Rico from Killzone, Helghast from Killzone, Chimera Hybrid from Resistance, and USC Football Player from NCAA Football 10.

i do not expect:
Bond
Nariko
Yorda
Lightning
Ezio
Chell
Ghost
Football Player

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Big Daddy from Bioshock, Colonel Mael Radec from Killzone, Fat Princess from Fat Princess, Kratos from God Of War, Heihachi Mishima from Tekken, Nathan Drake from Uncharted, PaRappa the Rapper form PaRappa the Rapper, Sly Cooper from Sly Cooper, Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal, and Toro (the Japanese Sony mascot).
Snake from Metal Gear Solid, Jak & Daxter from Jak & Daxter, Cole McGrath from inFAMOUS, James Bond from 007, Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank, Nariko from Heavenly Sword, Sackboy from Little Big Planet, Yorda from ICO, Lightning from Final Fantasy, Ezio from Assassins Creed, Chell from Portal, Paul Phoenix from Tekken, Issac Clarke from Dead Space, Agent 47 from Hitman, Ghost from COD: Modern Warfare 2, Athena from God Of War, Rico from Killzone, Helghast from Killzone, Chimera Hybrid from Resistance, and USC Football Player from NCAA Football 10.

i do not expect:
Bond
Nariko
Yorda
Lightning
Ezio
Chell
Ghost
Football Player
Why not? The characters in the game dont have to be owned by Sony (unlike Smash), they just need to have games that are on Playstation.

Prince
07-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Thats like saying every shooter game is a copy of CoD.
It sounds fun to me

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Thats like saying every shooter game is a copy of CoD.
It sounds fun to me
It does sound fun but, shooter games is a basic genre. More like saying every game where you explore a world looking for creatures (that change into stronger versions of itself) that you keep for battles, is a copy Pokemon, which it is. Just say'n.

Prince
07-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Fighting is a genre too

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Fighting is a genre too
Yes, but Smash has its own unique style of fighting. Unlike games like Street Fighter or MK, Smash doesnt include a life bar.

Prince
07-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Fighting is a genre too
Yes, but Smash has its own unique style of fighting. Unlike games like Street Fighter or MK, Smash doesnt include a life bar.
So? is that copying?

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 04:21 PM
In case anyones interested in the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5BLgycbUog

Prince
07-07-2012, 04:25 PM
SICK! Why is it named after Battle Royale though?

Moonjik
07-07-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm the only royal one here.

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Thats why its called Battle Royale...

Moonjik
07-07-2012, 04:29 PM
My point exactly, royal.

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 04:31 PM
[quote=PrinceOfPrinces]SICK! Why is it named after Battle Royale though?
My point exactly, royal.[/quote:7man1axr]
Royale is different from royal...

Prince
07-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Theres a movie called Battle Royale if you didnt get what I meant

Moonjik
07-07-2012, 04:37 PM
[quote=PrinceOfPrinces]SICK! Why is it named after Battle Royale though?
My point exactly, royal.
Royale is different from royal...[/quote:2he4z1hg]
No, royal and royal are completely the same, trust me, I'm a royal.

B.S.B
07-07-2012, 05:15 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":1ijr7jyc][quote=PrinceOfPrinces]SICK! Why is it named after Battle Royale though?
My point exactly, royal.
Royale is different from royal...[/quote:1ijr7jyc]
No, royal and royal are completely the same, trust me, I'm a royal.[/quote:1ijr7jyc]
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 05:16 PM
[quote=BobbyBobber][quote="God of Bronies":10njcwvm][quote=PrinceOfPrinces]SICK! Why is it named after Battle Royale though?
My point exactly, royal.
Royale is different from royal...[/quote:10njcwvm]
No, royal and royal are completely the same, trust me, I'm a royal.[/quote:10njcwvm]
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/quote:10njcwvm]

SuperWorldJumper
07-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Sony shouldn't be ashamed. They've been working on this for years. It's nothing new.

But I've been a PlayStation kid all my life. My first game station was a PlayStation 1. Then I moved up to PlayStation 2, and now PlayStation 3. Never got into Xbox or Nintendo.

I never got a chance to play Smash Bros. before, so this is all right in my books. You should change the topic name to Playstaion All Stars Battle Royale, just so we can talk about how epic this game will be. XD

Prince
07-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Sony shouldn't be ashamed. They've been working on this for years. It's nothing new.

But I've been a PlayStation kid all my life. My first game station was a PlayStation 1. Then I moved up to PlayStation 2, and now PlayStation 3. Never got into Xbox or Nintendo.

I never got a chance to play Smash Bros. before, so this is all right in my books. You should change the topic name to Playstaion All Stars Battle Royale, just so we can talk about how epic this game will be. XD

Yep

Spars
07-07-2012, 06:20 PM
This is gonna be epic! I imagine now that Microsoft will soon follow....

SuperWorldJumper
07-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah, but besides Nintendo, Sony has the most memorable Mascots. I love how PaRappa is in the game...even though I never played any of his games. :lawl:

Prince
07-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Believe it or not theres a couple I dont know

Moonjik
07-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Believe it or not theres a couple I dont know
*scoffs* commoner.

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Yeah, but besides Nintendo, Sony has the most memorable Mascots. I love how PaRappa is in the game...even though I never played any of his games. :lawl:
True. I do think its epic, I just think they could have made it more original.

Froggy
07-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Okay, this game just sounds Badass. I want it, even if it is a rip-off.

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Same, but im ashamed for wanting it. Its like cheating on Nintendo. I dont have a PS3 or PS Vita anyway. I may have to get one just for this game...

Prince
07-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Watch it be complicating and bad graphics

Spars
07-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Hm...maybe PoP...maybe

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Watch it be complicating and bad graphics
Ive already seen some gameplay preview vids on Playstatians youtube, I think the game will be pretty legit. Even though it pisses me off that it copies Smash, I still want it real bad.

Prince
07-07-2012, 08:20 PM
It doesnt matter, if you want to play it, you should get it

SuperWorldJumper
07-07-2012, 08:27 PM
True. I do think its epic, I just think they could have made it more original.

Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And they are doing original things too it. The story line for instance. If you noticed, the battlefields are actually two separate worlds that have collided into each other. I'm anxious to see where they go with this.

[youtube:3j4p5fkq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et_WhO_7yto[/youtube:3j4p5fkq]

Prince
07-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Only problem is I dont have a PS3

SuperWorldJumper
07-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Well part of the fun is seeing the characters you know and love battle each other. Do you have a PS2?

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Only problem is I dont have a PS3
Same. I dont have any game systems from Sony. :(

SuperWorldJumper
07-07-2012, 09:23 PM
If that's true, then why did you start this topic? Just let the Sony people get a taste of what ya'll had all along.

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 09:26 PM
If that's true, then why did you start this topic? Just let the Sony people get a taste of what ya'll had all along.
Im still pissed that they are kinda copying Smash. But its like a dirty pleasure, I still wanna play real bad.

BobbyBobber
07-07-2012, 10:06 PM
This is gonna be epic! I imagine now that Microsoft will soon follow....
Highly doubt Microsoft would follow. I do think SEGA and Capcom will though.

Kain
07-07-2012, 11:27 PM
I really want this game. as for it being a rip-off. think about it. Nintendo was not the first to bring characters from different companines into one game. in fact Ithink that was SNK vs Capcom. but I may be wrong.either way Nintendo wasn't the first to do so. they just added something and made it better. like they usually do. and this is coming from a Sony fanboy

Spars
07-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Could someone tell me the date this is going to come out? I mean,I want to start saving money from working,I am working at Wal-Mart until I get out of college so I get a 10% discount! Yay lol! So now,my wish list is :

1. Wii U
2. SSB4
3. This Game

I gotta start saving!

Spars
07-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Could someone tell me the date this is going to come out? I mean,I want to start saving money from working,I am working at Wal-Mart until I get out of college so I get a 10% discount! Yay lol! So now,my wish list is :

1. Wii U
2. SSB4
3. This Game

I gotta start saving!

BobbyBobber
07-08-2012, 08:16 AM

1. Wii U
2. SSB4
3. This Game

I gotta start saving!
Do you have a PS3 or PS Vita? Because thats what Sony All-Stars comes out on.

Spars
07-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Yeah,I have a PS3. But,I want to know,when does this come out? I need to get this,a Wii U,and SSB4. I want the Wii U just for SSB4,and I already have a PS3 for thid game,just wanna know when does it come out?

Prince
07-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Yeah,I have a PS3. But,I want to know,when does this come out? I need to get this,a Wii U,and SSB4. I want the Wii U just for SSB4,and I already have a PS3 for thid game,just wanna know when does it come out?

October 23, 2012

Spars
07-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Well....guess I gotta save! I was hoping it wou,d come out before my bday where someone else could get it for me,probably my gf,but,guess not!

xxDeadxPoolxx
07-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Same, but im ashamed for wanting it. Its like cheating on Nintendo. I dont have a PS3 or PS Vita anyway. I may have to get one just for this game...

Nintendo isn't your gf :P. You have the freedom to choose what you want to play. Brand loyalty went out the door a long time ago :P.

(go sony)

SuperWorldJumper
07-08-2012, 12:29 PM
This isn't real...just funny. I'd like to play as Kevin Butler!

http://blogs.20minutos.es/videojuegos/files/2011/11/Sony-Smash-Bros.jpg

BobbyBobber
07-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Here are the characters I expect to see in the game:
Logan – Syphon Filter
Patapon – Patapon
Ico – Ico
Jak & Daxter - Jak & Daxter
Crash - Crash Bandicoot
Spyro - Spyro the Dragon
Sackboy - LBP
Cole McGrath - Infamous
Snake - Metal Gear Solid
Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy
Lora Croft - Tomb Raider
Ezio di Auditore - Assassin’s Creed 2
Daniel Fortesque – MediEvil
Etna – Disgaea Hour of Darkness
Kazuma Kiryu — Yakuza
Duke Nukeman - Duke Nukeman
Sora - I forgot what the game was called... :p You guys know who Im talking about.

Red = Almost certain
Blue = Possibly
Black = 15-60% Chance

Prince
07-08-2012, 01:17 PM
I FORGOT ABOUT SORA!

BobbyBobber
07-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I FORGOT ABOUT SORA!
Added, but I still kinda doubt it.

Prince
07-08-2012, 01:20 PM
He would own everybody

RedHead2J
07-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Logan – Syphon Filter
Patapon – Patapon
Ico – Ico
Crash - Crash Bandicoot
Spyro - Spyro the Dragon
Sackboy - LBP
Cole McGrath - Infamous
Snake - Metal Gear Solid
Lora Croft - Tomb Raider
Kazuma Kiryu — Yakuza
Sora - I forgot what the game was called... :p You guys know who Im talking about.

Red = Almost certain
Blue = Possibly
Black = 15-60% Chance

As much as I love Crash, I highly doubt we'll be seeing him. Would be awesome though. :)

Prince
07-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Logan – Syphon Filter
Patapon – Patapon
Ico – Ico
Crash - Crash Bandicoot
Spyro - Spyro the Dragon
Sackboy - LBP
Cole McGrath - Infamous
Snake - Metal Gear Solid
Lora Croft - Tomb Raider
Kazuma Kiryu — Yakuza

Red = Almost certain
Blue = Possibly
Black = 15-60% Chance

As much as I love Crash, I highly doubt we'll be seeing him. Would be awesome though. :)

Why not?

BobbyBobber
07-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Logan – Syphon Filter
Patapon – Patapon
Ico – Ico
Crash - Crash Bandicoot
Spyro - Spyro the Dragon
Sackboy - LBP
Cole McGrath - Infamous
Snake - Metal Gear Solid
Lora Croft - Tomb Raider
Kazuma Kiryu — Yakuza

Red = Almost certain
Blue = Possibly
Black = 15-60% Chance

He seems like one of the most possibly.
Why not?

BobbyBobber
07-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Lets not forget:
The Lemmings from Lemmings
and
Rascal from Rascal

Prince
07-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Dont know either

BobbyBobber
07-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Who thinks SEGA or Capcom will follow along with this soon?

Spars
07-08-2012, 06:23 PM
I do!

BobbyBobber
07-08-2012, 06:30 PM
I do!
Now that I think about... SEGA could make it epic as well!
As long as they dont over do the Sonic characters like they always do...
Anyway, they could have Alex Kidd, Jack Cayman (MadWorld), The Bonanza Bros, NiGHTS, Alis Landale (Phantasy Star), Joe Musashi (Shinobi), Akira Yuki (Virtua Fighter), Sonic, Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza), Billy Hatcher, etc.
It would be quite awesome. But Nintendo would be extremely pissed...

Spars
07-09-2012, 12:18 PM
I dont think it would be that good to me. SEGA doesnt have many characters I like and would want to see in that game.

Prince
07-09-2012, 01:46 PM
I dont think it would be that good to me. SEGA doesnt have many characters I like and would want to see in that game.
It looks awesome, but everyone has their own opinions

B.S.B
07-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Heihachi and his alternate costume (old and young costumes)
Toro and his alternate costume (Toro and Kuro costumes)

BobbyBobber
07-16-2012, 01:43 PM
NEWS!
Jak & Daxter from Jak & Daxter
and
Cole MacGrath from Infamous
Were just confirmed to be playable characters.

The Godfather
07-16-2012, 01:46 PM
NEWS!
and
Let's get to better characters now! These characters were so obvious. I want something like Taskmaster in MvC3 and Rocket Raccoon in UMvC3. I want something to surprise me that I will like.

B.S.B
07-16-2012, 02:20 PM
NEWS!
and
Let's get to better characters now! These characters were so obvious. I want something like Taskmaster in MvC3 and Rocket Raccoon in UMvC3. I want something to surprise me that I will like.
So Heihachi didnt suprise you?

The Godfather
07-16-2012, 02:36 PM
NEWS!
and
It surprised me, but I didn't really like it. He seems like a dumb choice because he's in a fighting game already.

B.S.B
07-16-2012, 02:47 PM
NEWS!
and
It surprised me, but I didn't really like it. He seems like a dumb choice because he's in a fighting game already.
yeah.

Triangles
08-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Will be instant buy if Kevin Butler is playable.

Spars
08-04-2012, 07:08 PM
:lol:

SuperWorldJumper
08-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Will be instant buy if Kevin Butler is playable.

I agree Wholeheartedly. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. Check out the lower right hand corner. (Of course this is fan made, but a guy can dream)

http://blogs.20minutos.es/videojuegos/files/2011/11/Sony-Smash-Bros.jpg

Kevin Butler is just too awesome for words.

[youtube:1lk77aa1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwPWN3Ul6U8[/youtube:1lk77aa1]

The Godfather
08-04-2012, 08:04 PM
This is real. http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/08/02/superbot-confirms-veracity-of-playstation-all-stars-leak

Moonjik
08-05-2012, 10:25 AM
^
Sha- :o

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-05-2012, 11:53 AM
ITS BONER TIME!

Moonjik
08-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Sham.

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-05-2012, 11:56 AM
wow?

Moonjik
08-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Huh?

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-05-2012, 12:16 PM
what?

Moonjik
08-05-2012, 12:17 PM
You're too slow.

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-05-2012, 12:18 PM
That's what she said. I'm also at work.

Moonjik
08-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Yawn.

Triangles
08-05-2012, 01:31 PM
At least that's not the complete roster. Glad to see Sackboy and Spike. Still have a chance for Crash and Spyro

I know he was on SoulCalibur V, but I kind of was Ezio in this game, or Connor from AC3

Moonjik
08-05-2012, 01:33 PM
At least that's not the complete roster. Glad to see Sackboy and Spike. Still have a chance for Crash and Spyro
You can always dream.

B.S.B
08-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Reeked again.
This time, we see more tekken chars and ryu hayabusa

RedHead2J
08-10-2012, 12:00 PM
GUYS!!! Look up "Playstation Battle Royal Crash Bandicoot" on Google Images! You'll find a screenshot of Crash in the game with Fat Princess! (I'd post it here, But I cant do it on my 3DS.)

ZeMasked
08-10-2012, 12:17 PM
GUYS!!! Look up "Playstation Battle Royal Crash Bandicoot" on Google Images! You'll find a screenshot of Crash in the game with Fat Princess! (I'd post it here, But I cant do it on my 3DS.)
This one?

http://i46.tinypic.com/1z2dqba.jpg

RedHead2J
08-10-2012, 12:24 PM
This one?

http://i46.tinypic.com/1z2dqba.jpg

Yes. What do you guys think? Real or Fake?

If it's real, Then I think I found my main for this game.

Ultamite Blowup
08-10-2012, 02:27 PM
On the website at the bottom there's a "Who do you want to be in the game?" option, and everyone wanted Crash, so they probably heard the fans calling and put him in!

EDIT: FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Ultamite Blowup
08-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Also, http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/video-g ... aked/23565 (http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/video-games/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-new-characters-leaked/23565)

RedHead2J
08-10-2012, 03:59 PM
I hope there'll be a Modnation Racers Stage.

Spars
08-10-2012, 04:09 PM
I wonder what would happen if Master Chief was in it! :o I know it won't happen lol, but I wonder how pissed Microsoft would be... ?

ZeMasked
08-10-2012, 08:24 PM
I wonder what would happen if Master Chief was in it! :o I know it won't happen lol, but I wonder how pissed Microsoft would be... ?
They would need permission from Microsoft if it ever happened. Copyright issues.

And I think Spyro would be cool but he's kind of unlikely.

Spars
08-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Yep. My DREAM List Would Be (not counting people already confirmed..)

Sackboy
Someone from CoD
Crash
Batman
Max Payne
Erm...idk

ZeMasked
08-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Yep. My DREAM List Would Be (not counting people already confirmed..)

Sackboy

Happy Birthday! :laugh:
http://i47.tinypic.com/23m5ypw.png

Spars
08-10-2012, 08:41 PM
He's not confirmed though. But, I'm pretty sure he'll be in it. I also want Ezio and Chell. To many rumors not pointing toward Sackboy for him to not be in it! :p

SuperWorldJumper
08-10-2012, 10:17 PM
I want the original Spyro to be in it. But I'm glad they got Crash.

Ultamite Blowup
08-11-2012, 11:34 AM
I want the original Spyro to be in it. But I'm glad they got Crash.
that is PHOTOSHOPPED

Spars
08-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Yep it's fake.

ZeMasked
08-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Well DAMN. I was really hoping Crash was in....

Ultamite Blowup
08-11-2012, 11:54 AM
For those who still don't know...
Right arm is skinnier than left
Same with legs
At the top right it says "Miles ^_^". Possibly a signature

Ultamite Blowup
08-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Also, due to leaked photos, Ryu Hayabusa could be in.

B.S.B
08-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Also, due to leaked photos, Ryu Hayabusa could be in.
Yeah, and i brought that news before you did.

Ultamite Blowup
08-11-2012, 06:07 PM
[quote="Ultamite Blowup":3d9zsszx]Also, due to leaked photos, Ryu Hayabusa could be in.
Yeah, and i brought that news before you did.[/quote:3d9zsszx]
Weell I'm sorry for having a life and not reading all the pages

BobbyBobber
08-23-2012, 06:04 PM
I sorta lost track of this thread... Anyways, heres the updated confirmed list of characters:
Big Daddy of BioShock
Cole MacGrath of Infamous
Colonel Radec of Killzone
Dante of Devil May Cry
Fat Princess of Fat Princess
Heihachi Mishima of Tekken
Jak & Daxter of Jak & Daxter
Kratos of God Of War
Nariko of Heavenly Sword
Nathan Drake of Uncharted
PaRappa of PaRappa The Rapper
Raiden of Metal Gear
Ratchet & Clank of Ratchet & Clank
Sackboy of LittleBigPlanet
Sir Daniel Fortesque of MediEvil
Sly Cooper of Sly Cooper
Spike of Ape Escape
Sweet Tooth of Twisted Metal
and
Toro Inoue of Together Everywhere!

Great roster so far IMO. Thoughts?

ZeMasked
08-23-2012, 09:29 PM
I know Sir Dan was leaked, but was he OFFICIALLY announced yet? And damn, there seem like there's not going to be a Crash or Spyro. :(

BobbyBobber
08-23-2012, 09:38 PM
I know Sir Dan was leaked, but was he OFFICIALLY announced yet? And damn, there seem like there's not going to be a Crash or Spyro. :(
Dan is official. And so far, no Crash or Spyro. But it's not set in stone yet.

Dion
08-23-2012, 09:42 PM
From what I've heard, Crash Bandicoot is no longer owned by the company that produced it on the original playstation console and the company that now owns Crash Bandicoot hasn't budged copyrights to the PSASBR game creators. So even though there is a lot of fans begging for him to be on the roster, it's a good possibility that he will not be in the game.

ZeMasked
08-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Is there a video of Sir Dan's gameplay? I wanna main him.

From what I've heard, Crash Bandicoot is no longer owned by the company that produced it on the original playstation console and the company that now owns Crash Bandicoot hasn't budged copyrights to the PSASBR game creators. So even though there is a lot of fans begging for him to be on the roster, it's a good possibility that he will not be in the game.
Yes, Crash and Spyro are owned by Activison. Which sucks. Since they went downhill from there.

BobbyBobber
08-23-2012, 10:02 PM
@Ze, No, not yet.

Uprising
08-24-2012, 12:03 AM
I kind of want Zeke from Infamous to be in along with Cole McGrath.

BobbyBobber
08-24-2012, 12:05 AM
I kind of want Zeke from Infamous to be in along with Cole McGrath.
I'm pretty sure their sticking with one rep per franchise.

Uprising
08-24-2012, 12:09 AM
But they are doing Ratchet AND Clank. And Jak AND Daxter.

The Godfather
08-24-2012, 12:10 AM
But each of them are inseparable

BobbyBobber
08-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Meaning they're a single character. They fight together.

Triangles
08-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Glad to see Spike from Ape Escape. Would be cool to see another Ape Escape.

BobbyBobber
08-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Doubt it. Once again, Im pretty sure we're dealing with one rep per franchise.

Triangles
08-24-2012, 11:48 PM
Doubt it. Once again, Im pretty sure we're dealing with one rep per franchise.
I mean another Ape Escape game.

RedHead2J
08-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Look's like Crash Might show up after all.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... ming-soon/ (http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/08/28/rumor-playstation-all-stars-crash-bandicoot-reveal-coming-soon/)

BobbyBobber
08-28-2012, 06:00 PM
Look's like Crash Might show up after all.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... ming-soon/ (http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/08/28/rumor-playstation-all-stars-crash-bandicoot-reveal-coming-soon/)
O.O

The Godfather
08-28-2012, 06:05 PM
this game does not sound at all like a rip off of super smash bros
Lol, we covered that a bit earlier.

The Godfather
08-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Dont, you haven't explored the whole forum yet.

B.S.B
08-28-2012, 06:10 PM
i saw a girl who said if monica from dark cloud 2 (if you say who, you are a normal person) isnt in psabr and crash (we all know and love him) is, she will quit the playstation brand itself. :facepalm:

ZeMasked
08-28-2012, 06:31 PM
i saw a girl who said if monica from dark cloud 2 (if you say who, you are a normal person) isnt in psabr and crash (we all know and love him) is, she will quit the playstation brand itself. :facepalm:
That girl is pretty dumb. It isn't to get Crash due to being 3rd party. Although, I don't have a clue in the world why Sony would even think to sell Crash and Spyro.

RedHead2J
08-28-2012, 06:43 PM
And Crash was a HUGE part of playstation history. They'd be crazy not to inclued him.

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-28-2012, 06:48 PM

Yes, Crash and Spyro are owned by Activison. Which sucks. Since they went downhill from there.

I seriously, fucking hate Activision and Koteck. Guy is a fucking menace to gaming.

ZeMasked
08-28-2012, 06:55 PM
And Crash was a HUGE part of playstation history. They'd be crazy not to inclued him.
Yes but it cost quite a lot for Sony to use Crash.

I seriously, fucking hate Activision and Koteck. Guy is a fucking menace to gaming.
I never heard of Koteck. :ashamed:

BobbyBobber
08-28-2012, 07:00 PM

And that my friend, is how much Koteck sucks.

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-28-2012, 07:17 PM

Kotick*

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vi ... king-Games (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/94711-Bobby-Kotick-Wants-to-Take-the-Fun-Out-of-Making-Games)

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmes ... _id=128252 (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=128252)

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-28-2012, 07:25 PM
that guy is a a**hole and also off topic but has to do with actavison wow is dead

WoW is far from dead. WoW will die the day taht Blizzard deems it so. Until then, it will have millions of players. The point wasn't so much about WoW, but about how much Kotick is a giant asshole.

Don't expect to see Spyro & Crash in this game.

BobbyBobber
08-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Guys! New character alert! They like just announced on the site that Evil Cole MacGrath will be playable. Personally, I dont like his addition.

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-28-2012, 07:32 PM
TROLOLOLOLOLmirror addition.

Uprising
08-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Guys! New character alert! They like just announced on the site that Evil Cole MacGrath will be playable. Personally, I dont like his addition.
Both Coles=more awesome.

Triangles
08-29-2012, 01:40 PM
Raiden is also confirmed. Too tell you the truth, I'm glad to see him over Snake since he was in Brawl. Its likely we might not see him in SSB4, but you never know.

Uprising
08-29-2012, 02:00 PM
I think there's a possiibility that Mega Man could end up in the game.

The Godfather
08-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Doubt it, Crash has a better chance.

BobbyBobber
08-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Really doubt it, in fact, Im gonna go as far to say: There's no way.

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Sony and Sega have done work in the past.

Sega then assigned critically acclaimed developers Gearbox software to develop a first person shooter (Aliens: Colonial Marines) and Obsidian Entertainment to develop an RPG based on the popular film franchise for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC..

I wouldn't rule out the possibilty of mega man. I would venture to guess that Megaman would be DLC though.

BobbyBobber
08-29-2012, 02:35 PM

Sega then assigned critically acclaimed developers Gearbox software to develop a first person shooter (Aliens: Colonial Marines) and Obsidian Entertainment to develop an RPG based on the popular film franchise for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC..

I wouldn't rule out the possibilty of mega man. I would venture to guess that Megaman would be DLC though.
Slim possibility of DLC.

B.S.B
08-29-2012, 02:55 PM
EVIL COLE LOOKS AWESOME1
but why didnt they wait until pax?
ITS STILL BETTER TO GET THE ANNOUNCEMENT EARLIER THOUGH

Dion
08-29-2012, 05:13 PM

Sega has more of a partnership with Nintendo more than anything.
Very slim chance to see Mega-Man on there, since he really isn't seen as a major Playstation icon.

B.S.B
08-29-2012, 05:28 PM
lol talking bout sega in Mega Man argument

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-29-2012, 05:35 PM
Mega Man = Capcom = Sega.

Spars
08-29-2012, 05:51 PM
lolfail B.S.B.

Dion
08-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Mega Man = Capcom = Sega.

^^This.

B.S.B
08-29-2012, 08:54 PM
GUYS
RAIDEN
NOT THIS RAIDEN
http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/mka/raiden/cutout.png
THIS RAIDEN
http://anime-15.webs.com/photos/Metal-Gear-Solid/mgs4-raiden-masked.jpg
RAIDEEEEEEEEEN
[youtube:2ctq7wcq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKKPWbYo2So[/youtube:2ctq7wcq]

B.S.B
08-29-2012, 08:54 PM
GUYS
RAIDEN
NOT THIS RAIDEN
http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/mka/raiden/cutout.png
THIS RAIDEN
http://anime-15.webs.com/photos/Metal-Gear-Solid/mgs4-raiden-masked.jpg
RAIDEEEEEEEEEN
[youtube:2433ybui]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPHuC4dDpgA[/youtube:2433ybui]

RedHead2J
08-30-2012, 03:13 PM
If Crash dosn't make it in, I think Sackboy will be my main. He look's fun to play as.

[youtube:3i3e09v3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AGDRQIKkeE[/youtube:3i3e09v3]

B.S.B
08-30-2012, 06:36 PM
sir dan and nariko leaked again, are pax reveals

ZeMasked
08-30-2012, 06:48 PM
sir dan and nariko leaked again, are pax reveals
Dan's my main.

B.S.B
09-01-2012, 03:00 PM
This is what happens when you give the rest of the roster to the fans. (made by me)
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh537/bsbcantc/X.jpg

Dion
09-01-2012, 04:34 PM
I hope they keep the unlockable characters a secret until the release.

BobbyBobber
09-01-2012, 07:43 PM
I hope they keep the unlockable characters a secret until the release.
Same.

Adonis
09-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Reading around, i heard that Ghost from MW2, Kratos from God Of War. Ezio. are probable.

Also, the stupidest thing. Joe Mauer the MLB Player is Probable.

B.S.B
09-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Reading around, i heard that Ghost from MW2, Kratos from God Of War. Ezio. are probable.

Kratos was one of the first announced chars! :p
and i really dont think that ghost will be in.

Spars
09-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Being a CoD fanboy, I hope he is!

SuperWorldJumper
09-01-2012, 10:29 PM
This is what happens when you give the rest of the roster to the fans. (made by me)

WOW! If that was really made by you, then you have great talent. Did you make the whole thing or just add to a picture that already had some?

B.S.B
09-01-2012, 11:18 PM

WOW! If that was really made by you, then you have great talent. Did you make the whole thing or just add to a picture that already had some?
i took the original ultimate matchups website pic, and added alot of chars, I did everybody but the real roster which is:
Kratos
Fat Princess
Nariko
Sir Dan
Nathan Drake
Parappa
Spike
Radec
Big Daddy
Cole (good and evil)
Raiden
Dante
Sackboy
Ratchet and Clank
Jak and Daxter
Sly Cooper
Toro
Heihachi
Sweet Tooth
but all of the others, i made all with my mind, gimp and renders!

Adonis
09-02-2012, 09:15 AM

Kratos was one of the first announced chars! :p
and i really dont think that ghost will be in.

Yea, misread that...

BobbyBobber
09-02-2012, 12:57 PM
NEW CONFIRMED CHARACTERS ALERT!
3 more confirmed, although, they were pretty expected. But this is their first ACTUAL official confirmations.
Raiden from Metal Gear
Nariko from Heavenly Sword
Sir Daniel Fortesque from MediEvil

Deneb
09-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Am i the only one NOT excited to play this?

B.S.B
09-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Am i the only one NOT excited to play this?
im guessing you are a guy who thinks this is for advertising, but just bcuz new dante doesnt mean advertising.

but if thats not the reason, i respect your opinion.

Spars
09-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Why are you not excited to play it?

B.S.B
09-21-2012, 10:49 PM
I got the NA public beta... I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED!

Uprising
10-28-2012, 06:20 PM
Just wondering when is the exact release date for this? I'll be getting it first chance I get.

B.S.B
10-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Just wondering when is the exact release date for this? I'll be getting it first chance I get.
November 20.

Uprising
10-28-2012, 06:24 PM
November 20.
Ok, thank you.

Kain
11-11-2012, 10:20 PM
holy shit. saw the opening cinematic today. and wow. can't belive how excited I am. and glimpse at the boss. I know someone who called it. probably has a really big head now. but for those who don't know find it watch it and view and see the return of Polygon Man.

I do hope I'm not the only one to remember this character.

B.S.B
11-17-2012, 08:55 AM
Three days left, and first two DLC chars revealed on the PS Blog.
Kat (Gravity Rush) and Emmett Graves (Starhawk)
They will be released early 2013, and will be free for 2 weeks.

B.S.B
11-19-2012, 04:39 PM
TOMORROW!

Uprising
11-19-2012, 07:04 PM
TOMORROW!
I plan on getting it, whoever else does friend me on PSN @uprising1234

Cool-The-Renegade
11-19-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm picking it up bright and early in the morning! Hopefully we can throw together an ERBoH smack-down!

Dion
11-19-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm picking it up bright and early in the morning! Hopefully we can throw together an ERBoH smack-down!

SAME.

Cool-The-Renegade
11-19-2012, 10:05 PM
I won't be able to play TOO much tomorrow. I'll be filming a movie I'm working on. In any case. I'll be on for about an hour and a half in the morning, then several hours tomorrow night.

Dion
11-20-2012, 11:20 PM
The damn store didn't have it in stock... GOD DAMMIT.

Cool-The-Renegade
11-21-2012, 05:51 AM
Loving All Stars! I can't wait to play with you guys! Sorry to hear that, Dion, but I'm sure more will be in soon!

Uprising
11-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Unfortunately im done for the day but it was AWESOME! Favorite character is Kratos, and played with Ren for a while too.

Red
11-21-2012, 06:20 PM
I still want to see Crash Bandicoot and Spyro there.

Dion
11-21-2012, 06:23 PM

Activision are stubborn and won't give them up.

Cool-The-Renegade
11-21-2012, 06:57 PM

Activision are stubborn and won't give them up.

The same goes for...
Ubi (They won't give up Ezio, only Connor)
Konami (Having some trouble with ANY Silent Hill character)
Capcom (Anyone from Resident Evil)
... and more.

My wishlist includes...
[spoiler:3bh0nw54]Crash Bandicoot (DUH.)
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill 2)
Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain)
Ezio Auditore OR Connor Kewnway (Assassin's Creed)
Albert Wesker OR Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
Chell (Portal)
Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
Rico Rodriguez (Just Cause)
Cloud, Sephiroth or Lightning (Final Fantasy)[/spoiler:3bh0nw54]

I can only hope at least ONE will be included.

Uprising
11-21-2012, 07:02 PM
I want Ezio, Crash, Spyro and some sort of athlete.

B.S.B
12-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Look at some fishes i caught in the water.
http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/playstation-all-stars-kat-vs-emmett-graves1.jpg?w=558&h=9999&crop=0
http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/playstation-all-stars-kat-bending-gravity1.jpg?w=655&h=368
http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/playstation-all-stars-emmett-calls-in-a-shotgun-mine1.jpg?w=655&h=368
http://blog.us.playstation.com/files/2012/12/kat-440x270.jpg

Triangles
12-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Wow, this game is super addictive. I might say more fun than Super Smash Bros.

Wumbo
12-13-2012, 06:43 PM
I want Ezio, Crash, Spyro and some sort of athlete.

Calvin Johnson.

Oh god, the image of him beating up Big Daddy is hilarious.

BobbyBobber
12-13-2012, 06:45 PM
I'll probably be getting it for Xmas.

B.S.B
12-13-2012, 06:46 PM
I'll probably be getting it for Xmas.
Same :P

Uprising
12-13-2012, 07:11 PM
When you do add me on PSN @uprising1234 or just add me now. I'm usually on most of the weekends.

BobbyBobber
12-29-2012, 10:12 PM
Okay, so I got the game like 2 days ago, (along with the who Uncharted Trilogy, Infamous 1 and 2, and Madden 13) and I've gotta say, it's better than SSB. So I wasted time making this:
Pros:
Minimal clone character (goddamn you Evil Cole)
Exciting super moves you actually wanna use as opposed to SSB
Array of characters coming from all E, T, and M rated games
One character per game (goddamn you Evil Cole)
Characters seem balanced for the most part
Good online as opposed to SSB
Cool costumes as well as recolors
Cool customization
Great stages with a lot going on to keep your intrest

Cons:
Kratos is overpowered
Fat Princess shouldn't even be a character...
Drake is way underpowered
Terrible arcade/story modes, and I though SSBBs was bad...
Unappealing select screens
I miss the photo taking you can do in SSBB

Spars
12-29-2012, 10:39 PM
THIS GAME IS SO FUN

Uprising
12-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Cons:
Kratos is overpowered
He is in his actual game as well. Although Parappa and Sackboy are actually more OP than he is.
Fat Princess shouldn't even be a character...
That I agree with, although the Playstation has almost no female characters exclusive to it, besides Nariko, and the developers didn't want to seem sexist.
Drake is way underpowered
He's brought down to scale a bit. You realize that powerful in the Uncharted world translates to about nothing compared to Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Sackboy, Cole, etc.
Terrible arcade/story modes, and I though SSBBs was bad...
The story was disappointing but at least it had a story in the first place. But once you finish all the peoples stories for an easy platinum of the game, you can go exclusively online. Which is where the game really shines.
Unappealing select screens
Yes unappealing, but the background is quite dynamic in whenever you turn the game on it's a different character in the background.
I miss the photo taking you can do in SSBB
Although most moments can be recreated easily enough.
That's pretty much my explanation for it all. I love this game, and it is easily my favorite Playstation game at the moment, better than AC3 and Black Ops 2. And when you get the chance friend me @uprising1234 we can own people together. Perhaps with other people as well!

THIS GAME IS SO FUN
Like Spartica.

We can have Me vs Bobby vs Spartica vs Dion/CTR. It's gonna be beastly.

SuperWorldJumper
12-29-2012, 11:02 PM
*Spoiler alert*

[spoiler:3d2i9nes]So who else was surprised and slightly amused that Polygon man is the final boss?

I actually knew who this guy was before playing the game, so I really enjoyed it. What about you guys?[/spoiler:3d2i9nes]

Uprising
12-29-2012, 11:05 PM
*Spoiler alert*

[spoiler:3dfv1hlm]So who else was surprised and slightly amused that Polygon man is the final boss?

I actually knew who this guy was before playing the game, so I really enjoyed it. What about you guys?[/spoiler:3dfv1hlm]
I enjoyed that very much. I sure didn't expect it, I expected only the final bosses from games of characters' series. Like have a giant Beast from Infamous for a person like PaRappa, or Chop Chop Master Onion for a person like Heihachi.

Heihachi vs Chop Chop Master Onion: A Battle for the Ages!

SuperWorldJumper
12-29-2012, 11:09 PM
My favorite Quotes (From You Know Who):

[spoiler:1ikprqdk]
I consider this to be a roleplaying game.
Today, you’ll be playing the part of a pinata.

“Power is an illusion. Absolute Power is a seamless illusion.”

My favorite quote in the game thus far:

Nathan Drake: "I punched a chicken..."[/spoiler:1ikprqdk]

SuperWorldJumper
12-29-2012, 11:14 PM
So what are your favorite quotes?

Uprising
12-29-2012, 11:16 PM
So what are your favorite quotes?
I like the pinata one, and...

Bring it on, donut hole!

SHUT UP AND BLEED!

BobbyBobber
12-30-2012, 12:44 AM
Currently, Im maining (or at least trying to, Im not that good, lol) Drake, Jak & Daxter, Sweet Tooth, and Sackboy for they are my favorites so far, even though Drake is very weak IMO. I also reached a highish level with Kratos, but that's only because he's Kratos. Also, Sir Dan was sorta a disappointment because he take way to long to use an attack and Drakes level 1 super straight up sucks. Also Parappas boom box move (where he gets free points) is cheap IMO. It just pisses me off when my brother hides and just uses that move constantly until he gets a level 3 super. ANNNNNNNNDDDDDD, Coles not as powerful as he should be in my opinion, but that's all of my bitching for the game, the rest is awesome!
The hopeful sequel better include Gex as a character... And it better not have Evil Cole...

Uprising
12-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Currently, Im maining (or at least trying to, Im not that good, lol) Drake, Jak & Daxter, Sweet Tooth, and Sackboy for they are my favorites so far, even though Drake is very weak IMO. I also reached a highish level with Kratos, but that's only because he's Kratos. Also, Sir Dan was sorta a disappointment because he take way to long to use an attack and Drakes level 1 super straight up sucks. Also Parappas boom box move (where he gets free points) is cheap IMO. It just pisses me off when my brother hides and just uses that move constantly until he gets a level 3 super. ANNNNNNNNDDDDDD, Coles not as powerful as he should be in my opinion, but that's all of my bitching for the game, the rest is awesome!
The hopeful sequel better include Gex as a character... And it better not have Evil Cole...
Hopefully Activision pulls their head out of their ass and lets us have Crash Bandicoot and Spyro in the game.

BobbyBobber
12-30-2012, 01:10 AM
Hopefully Activision pulls their head out of their ass and lets us have Crash Bandicoot and Spyro in the game.
I doubt it...

RedHead2J
12-30-2012, 01:06 PM

Crash is most likely. Can't say the same about Spyro though.

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-30-2012, 01:12 PM

That would be like hoping Kotick steps down.

Uprising
12-30-2012, 01:15 PM
I want to say this to all the PSASBR haters *COUGHCOUGHZOROARKCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

PLAY THE GAME BEFORE YOU JUDGE IT.

ZeMasked
12-30-2012, 02:52 PM
When I use Kratos, I find it so easy to win. :p He's that cheap. I also enjoy using PaRappa as well. And using Big Daddy is difficult for me.

That'd be the same time Phoenix Wright joins All-Stars.

Kurloz
12-30-2012, 03:00 PM
You can tell what's my fave

Uprising
12-30-2012, 03:02 PM
You can tell what's my fave
That's kinda hard to believe. Sir Dan is one of the least powerful people, and his Level 1 and Level 3 are really hard to use right.

Kurloz
12-30-2012, 03:05 PM
That's why!I like challegnes!

Uprising
12-30-2012, 03:07 PM
If you like challenges try using Drake. He's really hard with all the guns and such.

Kurloz
12-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Nah!

Kurloz
12-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Shouldn't there be a poll for fave charecter?

SuperWorldJumper
12-30-2012, 03:27 PM
I haven't played all the characters yet, but my top two so far are Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank.

I like Ratchet and Clank because of all the weapons they have, plus they have AWESOME supers.

Sly Cooper is cool too. I think my favorite move from him is that he can turn invisible.
I also dig his "electric slide" LOL! XD

Uprising
12-30-2012, 03:39 PM
I haven't played all the characters yet, but my top two so far are Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank.

I like Ratchet and Clank because of all the weapons they have, plus they have AWESOME supers.

Sly Cooper is cool too. I think my favorite move from him is that he can turn invisible.
I also dig his "electric slide" LOL! XD
I like Ratchet and Clank too, but Sly is kinda tough since when I turn him invisible I even lose track of where he is :laugh:

BobbyBobber
12-30-2012, 04:14 PM
If you like challenges try using Drake. He's really hard with all the guns and such.
I found the ultimate Drake strategy, just run away and shoot the revolver every once and a while, lol.
And, for me, Sly is the most difficult to use. Kratos is just plain cheap.

SuperWorldJumper
12-30-2012, 04:22 PM
You know, I heard it said that the more powerful the player's regular moves, the weaker their supers are.

Example, Kratos may be powerful, but his supers aren't that good compared to let's say, Ratchet and Clank's.

BobbyBobber
12-30-2012, 04:28 PM
You know, I heard it said that the more powerful the player's regular moves, the weaker their supers are.

Example, Kratos may be powerful, but his supers aren't that good compared to let's say, Ratchet and Clank's.
Kratos' Supers are extremely powerful. But Ratchets supers are better.

Kurloz
12-30-2012, 05:30 PM
I feel that Spike(AE) just does NOT BELONG IN THIS GOD-LIKE GAME!!!!!!PappaRappa should face Spyro

Spike should switch with Spyro

Dion
12-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Bobby would not want to face against me in PSAS. xD

Spars
12-30-2012, 05:53 PM

Wanna tango?

Dion
12-30-2012, 05:57 PM

Wanna tango?
Add me bby.

Spars
12-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Alright. ;)

Dion
12-30-2012, 06:50 PM
BOBBY, WHAT IS YOU PSN?

BobbyBobber
12-30-2012, 06:56 PM
BOBBY, WHAT IS YOU PSN?
I just got the PS3 on Christmas, but my PSN name is (drumroll please) rainbowunicornif , lol. I can't play now, but I hopefully can soon.
PS. Im not good at PSASBR yet, like, not at all.

Dion
12-30-2012, 06:58 PM
BOBBY, WHAT IS YOU PSN?
I just got the PS3 on Christmas, but my PSN name is (drumroll please) rainbowunicornif , lol. I can't play now, but I hopefully can soon.
Wait, are you serious?

BobbyBobber
12-30-2012, 06:59 PM
BOBBY, WHAT IS YOU PSN?
Wait, are you serious?
Yup, lol. Preeeeetty awesome.

Uprising
12-30-2012, 08:07 PM
I feel that Spike(AE) just does NOT BELONG IN THIS GOD-LIKE GAME!!!!!!PappaRappa should face Spyro

Spike should switch with Spyro
No. Spike deserves it and is one of my personal favorite characters.

And Bobby I will friend you tomorrow.

BobbyBobber
12-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Spike's beast in this game.

BobbyBobber
12-31-2012, 03:04 PM
Wow... Playing Uprising just made me realize how bad I am at this game, lol.

Uprising
12-31-2012, 04:19 PM
It made me realize how good I am too :D

You'll get better but you'll have to get used to the characters move sets first. For example with Drake you HAVE to use barrels.

Dion
12-31-2012, 04:37 PM
It made me realize how good I am too :D

You'll get better but you'll have to get used to the characters move sets first. For example with Drake you HAVE to use barrels.
It's like Donkey Kong all over again.

Spars
01-02-2013, 04:32 PM
I just got this game myself. Rather than playing at friends houses, and I have tested out every character. I am maining Big Daddy as he is my favorite, I kinda suck lol. I'm online now if anyone wants to play

BobbyBobber
01-02-2013, 06:08 PM
I just got this game myself. Rather than playing at friends houses, and I have tested out every character. I am maining Big Daddy as he is my favorite, I kinda suck lol. I'm online now if anyone wants to play
I really suck. My highest character currently is Drake and he's at like 70-80 something.

Spars
01-02-2013, 06:34 PM
I really suck. My highest character currently is Drake and he's at like 70-80 something.

Mine is Big Daddy at 16 <.< lol

Who does Uprising play as?

Uprising
01-02-2013, 07:04 PM

I'm good with almost everybody, I have every character at level 50 or above, my highest is Kratos at 202.

My favorite characters recently have been Heihachi, Dante, and Parappa. Sweet Tooth also kicks ass. Only ones i'm not good with are Drake, Sackboy, Fat Princess and Toro.

Dion
01-02-2013, 07:10 PM

Did I scare you away with my 999 Kratos? :p

Uprising
01-02-2013, 07:13 PM

Somebody doesn't give the other characters a fair chance :p But you seem to have a lot of time on your hands.

Spars
01-02-2013, 07:22 PM

No my Internet went out lol

BobbyBobber
01-03-2013, 03:19 PM

I was just happy I was on your side, lol.

Spars
01-03-2013, 03:28 PM

I was just happy I was on your side, lol.

Me too. lol I got a 80 Heihachi now, I left Big Daddy at 40, he is not my main anymore.

Adonis
01-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Im buying a copy. Found one for 10 bukkksss!

Uprising
01-03-2013, 11:07 PM
I might be able to play tomorrow but I'm not sure.

Dion
01-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Well I've started using Nathan Drake so far. I thought he was annoying at first but now I kinda like him.

BobbyBobber
01-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Well I've started using Nathan Drake so far. I thought he was annoying at first but now I kinda like him.
Same.

canadian slutmonger
01-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Fat Princess >

Dion
01-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Fat Princess >
You and your Fat Princess need to learn new moves.

canadian slutmonger
01-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Fat Princess >
All you do is slide everywhere like you're made of grease or some shit.

Dion
01-07-2013, 09:07 PM
[quote=Dion]Well I've started using Nathan Drake so far. I thought he was annoying at first but now I kinda like him.
Fat Princess >
All you do is slide everywhere like you're made of grease or some shit.[/quote:2rwma8g2]
Would you prefer the chain grabs of Kratos?

canadian slutmonger
01-07-2013, 09:09 PM
[quote=Dion]Well I've started using Nathan Drake so far. I thought he was annoying at first but now I kinda like him.
Fat Princess >
All you do is slide everywhere like you're made of grease or some shit.
Would you prefer the chain grabs of Kratos?[/quote:3kcf8yqe]
I'd prefer a hot chick in my bed actually.

B.S.B
01-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Fat Princess >
HAEY BOOOOOIS
goddamnit fat princess.

Uprising
01-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Fat Princess shouldn't be in the game. I want Crash instead, even Spyro. LARA CROFT FOR DUCKS SAKE. ANYBODY BUT THE FAT BITCH.