PDA

View Full Version : BobbyB's Pissed Video Game Reviews

BobbyBobber
07-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Name says it all. I dont play to much video games, so if you ask me to review something theres a good chance I never played it, thats why I may have not done it. Anyway, I'll start off with Pokemon Rumble (Wiiware).
Prepare yourself; I get real pissed while writing these.

Pokemon Rumble:
[spoiler:3e6pcz2e]Here we go... This game was fucking bad, and Im gonna tell you why. When I got the motha fucking game, I used a free trial first, and it was pretty entertaining, so then I got it. HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE. Little did I know, the free trial, was basically the FREAKING game. So, I start off as the Rattata from My Pokemon Ranch with a screw shoved up his ass... Anyway, the screw is pulled out, and Im playing. Fucking stupid attacks... As I progressed, I realized something, EVERY SHITTY LEVEL IS THE SAME FUCKING THING!Same level design, same shitty move, BWAAHHHH! Its pisses me off SOOO much!!! The only difference was new pokemon. And that wasnt even a thrill, why? BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY WILL ALL HAVE THE SAME FUCKING SHITTY MOVES! Now, they are not all the same. Im just saying they all do they same things. Nothing exciting. The only difference is looks and power. And that, my friends, pisses me the f*ck off. I didnt even get the sequel. But Im far from done, then theres the mothafucking big-ass pokemon at the end of every level. Theyre fucking easy! Run around, attack, repeat, run around, attack, repeat, run around, attack, repeat, run around, attack, repeat, run around, attack, repeat, WIN. Easy and boring. FUUUCK. So then you do that like, five more fucking times, and then, in order to make it to the next level (which, they use letters. So, instead of level 1, its level A, which sucks mothafucking ass. Its fucking stupid.), anyway, you must win the "battle royale". Here, they throw your ass in some small arena with like, 100 other random pokemon, and you all fight. This part is hella easy. But then some legendary pokemon shows up. At first this is RIDICULOUSLY easy, then, all of a sudden, it gets FUCKING hard as SHIT. It gets like this around level C or S or Q... Or whatever you call it. F*CK THESE STUPID-ASS LETTERS! I'll never write one single letter again in my life... Anyway, f*ck that and... I never beat the game. BECAUSE ITS FUCKING REPETITIVE, BORING, AND ITS GETS HARD OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE! So, we will call the repetitive part, Reoccurring Shit. We will call the boring part, Bad Sex. And the hard part, HOW THE F*CK DID THIS EASY AS F*CK GAME GET HARD AS F*CK.

Bad Shit: Reoccurring Shit added to Bad Sex with a touch of HOW THE F*CK DID THIS EASY AS F*CK GAME GET HARD AS F*CK.

Good Shit: Nice controls, I enjoy using different Pokemon.

Overall rating: 4.3/10 - Not even worth Wiiware... I do love Pokemon; My favorite video game series![/spoiler:3e6pcz2e]

There you have it. Any ideas for the next review? And... Did you like it?
But, most importantly, what is YOUR opinion on the game?
BB out! For now...

07-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Cool! Can you review Pac-Man?

BobbyBobber
07-11-2012, 05:42 AM
So guys, what do want me to review next?
Pac-man
Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Star Fox 64 3D
Photo Dojo
or
Kirbys Epic Yarn

Rocket
07-11-2012, 05:51 AM
Review ET: The game!

BobbyBobber
07-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Review ET: The game!
Is that game even worth a review?

ZoroarkPKMN
07-11-2012, 06:33 AM
Review Sonic the Hedgehog for the Xbox 360, the one that came out in 2006. :p

BobbyBobber
07-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Ive never even played that game before...

ZoroarkPKMN
07-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Ive never even played that game before...

Then review Sonic Unleashed! :laugh:

RBM
07-11-2012, 12:28 PM
you hate PACMAN?!

BobbyBobber
07-11-2012, 12:39 PM
you hate PACMAN?!
No, I love Pacman. This is for games I love and hate. I just get pissed either way.

RBM
07-11-2012, 12:47 PM
you hate PACMAN?!
No, I love Pacman. This is for games I love and hate. I just get pissed either way.
Rage about Call of Duty :laugh: :blah:

BobbyBobber
07-11-2012, 01:02 PM
you hate PACMAN?!
I think I will...

RBM
07-11-2012, 01:03 PM
you hate PACMAN?!
I think I will...
yay! time to shit on overrated crap!

BobbyBobber
07-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Wii version):
[spoiler:pn1i8i2s]Oh boy... He we motha fucking go... CoD isnt different from a shitload of THOUSANDS of other games. I have it, sadly for Wii. And the graphics on the Wii version, MOTHA FUCKING SUCK! And yes, I suck ass at the game. I show up... BOOM BOOM MOTHA FUCKING BOOM! IM DEAD! That shit pisses me off. I dont play campaign mode, I play over wifi, and outta beat the shit from every 6 year-old who talks during a match. Whenever I play there is a kid who sounds 6 and a kid who sounds 18, AND THEY MOTHAFUCKING MAKE FUN OF YOU. F*ck them... Also, tell me the difference between Battlefield and CoD. NOTHING! CoD is they same fucking thing as any other first-person shooting game known to man. And voice acting sucks... Sounds like Rambo mixed with Lil' Wayne. They also have this mode where some fucking African zombies (not really zombies) and their dogs come out to kill you and must destroy the waves. That mode is shit... Hell, the only thing I do in the game is shoot the walls to make a smiley face out of the fucking bullet holes. Now, Im not saying the game is bad (its not), Im just saying its very overrated. The controls on the Wii version are assholes. Im trying to fucking shoot, and Im fucking running. FOR GODS SAKE! ALL I WANNA DO IS FUCKING SHOOT THIS BITCHES FRICKING HEAD OFF! But Im still running... STOP FUCKING RUNNING! WHICH BUTTON SHOOTS!?!? GOD DAMMIT! Then, when Im trying to run away from big ass Juggernauts and shit, IM FUCKING SHOOTING!!! I mean seriously. What the Hell... Scratch that, what the f*ck is wrong with these sho=itty controls? But dont get me wrong, I have played the XBox version and most of these problems are resolved. But, we arent talking about the XBox version. Back to the motha fucking Wii. Im sit'n there looking like a fuck idiot with my nunchuck all tangled in the fucking Wiimote, (If thats even possible), trying to shoot and run at the same frickn time while getting shot at by fucking Rambo-Lil Wayne's who run around in circles and and teabag everybody they kill. Its surprises me thay those pussies can even kill people... Anyway, in the end, its fucking annoying (we'll call that Fuckity-f*ck-f*ck), it has bad graphics (Shit That Doesnt Look Like Shit), bad controls (FUCKING SHOOT), and terriable voice acting (Rambo-Lil Wayne's).

Bad Shit: A bad case of Fuckity-F*ck-F*ck with side affects being Shit That Doesnt Look Like Shit and FUCKING SHOOT. The only cure is Rambo-Lil Wayne.

Good Shit: Can be fun... I guess

NOTE TO ALL CoD LOVERS: Its a good (okay IMO) game, on XBox. Not Wii. Lets face it... The Wii version sucks.

Overall: 5.7/10[/spoiler:pn1i8i2s]

Faker
07-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Can you pissed off review Super Mario Sunshine?

BobbyBobber
07-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Can you pissed off review Super Mario Sunshine?
Ive never played it... I will think about it, though.

Faker
07-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Alright, if not that, how about Super Mario Galaxy or Paper Mario? Also, is your team done ruining the banner for my R&R Hotel? I have Nothing from either side, and today's the last day.

BobbyBobber
07-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Alright, if not that, how about Super Mario Galaxy or Paper Mario? Also, is your team done ruining the banner for my R&R Hotel? I have Nothing from either side, and today's the last day.
I'll do Super Mario Galaxy 2.
And, no, we may need some more time.

B.S.B
07-11-2012, 02:14 PM
So guys, what do want me to review next?
Pac-man
Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Star Fox 64 3D
Photo Dojo
or
Kirbys Epic Yarn
photo dojo

Ultamite Blowup
07-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Showed my friend the Black Ops Wii version review and he said:
"That reviewer needs to get a life. Black Ops for the Wii is better than Xbox and PS3. He rages about it because he doesn't have skill."

What do you have to say to this?

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Showed my friend the Black Ops Wii version review and he said:
"That reviewer needs to get a life. Black Ops for the Wii is better than Xbox and PS3. He rages about it because he doesn't have skill."

What do you have to say to this?
:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:
I may have to a rage just on his shitty ass comment...

Rocket
07-12-2012, 08:41 AM
I hate CoD.
Reason: Causes extremely violent discusssion, obsessions, fantasies, is extremely violent, the under 15 fanbase (they're all a bunch of kids who inflated their egos) people thinking CoD is better than everything and it's all they talk about have no care for the rest of the world's video games, hate ponies, CoD is just ruining young pre-high school childhoods (KINDERGARTEN children have been sucked into the obsession)
Now, I'm OK with the people that are allowed to play it.
Apparently the best at CoD can be some skinny guy who plays like 2 times a week.
Honestly, to be the best at CoD to be able to like kill someone with in like 0.00000000000000000000001 second of entering the game,you have to be a hacker, a creator, or some fat guy without a life.
"But Xbox is hack-proof" I DOUBT IT.
There's friggin Incursioexsubtor and Anonomys (the hacker, however it's spelt) who can hack people.
And using a care packange and a grenade is NOT trolling.
CoD is stupid.
Hope you liked my rage.

RBM
07-12-2012, 08:48 AM
I hate CoD.
Reason: Causes extremely violent discusssion, obsessions, fantasies, is extremely violent, the under 15 fanbase (they're all a bunch of kids who inflated their egos) people thinking CoD is better than everything and it's all they talk about have no care for the rest of the world's video games, hate ponies, CoD is just ruining young pre-high school childhoods (KINDERGARTEN children have been sucked into the obsession)
Apparently the best at CoD can be some skinny guy who plays like 2 times a week.
Honestly, to be the best at CoD to be able to like kill someone with in like 0.00000000000000000000001 second of entering the game,you have to be a hacker, a creator, or some fat guy without a life.
There's friggin Incursioexsubtor and Anonomys (the hacker, however it's spelt) who can hack people.
CoD is stupid.
Hope you liked my rage.
Call of Duty is, indeed, overrated sh*t.

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 08:56 AM
I hate CoD.
CoD is stupid.
Hope you liked my rage.
I agree. I hate it when elementary schoolers and middle schoolers are playing it. Such a bad influence, and bad parenting... Anyway, Im over 15 and I have the Wii version and I NEVER play it unless Im real-real-real-fucking-bored. I admit the XBox version is OK, not great in the least bit.
PS. Rocket, you should make your own Pissed Off Reviews Series.

Rocket
07-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Sounds swell.

Moonjik
07-12-2012, 09:13 AM
He's the angriest gamer ever,
He's the angry Nintendo Nerd,
He's the angry Atari Sega Nerd,
He's the Angry Video Game Nerd,

RBM
07-12-2012, 09:20 AM
He's gonna take you back to the past
To play some sh*tty games that suck ass

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 09:30 AM
He's gonna take you back to the past
To play some sh*tty games that suck ass
I got this idea from him...

Rocket
07-12-2012, 09:32 AM
So that means you stole all the credit for work that other people do!
Did the angry video game nerd write these reviews for you too?

Moonjik
07-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Ooh.
Everybody knows Bobby bit off James!

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Ooo, Everybody knows angry video game nerd bit off Pissed Reviews!

Moonjik
07-12-2012, 09:55 AM
James tripled the profits on his videos.

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 10:00 AM
James tripled the profits on his videos.
All the people with the power to enjoy read a Pissed Review!

Moonjik
07-12-2012, 10:00 AM
And people with taste watch AVGN,

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 10:04 AM
And people with taste watch AVGN,
Ya know I bet you made that post this on Pissed Review,

Moonjik
07-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Nope, the Power Glove, AVGN,

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 10:09 AM
You'll never ever get a bad review when Im pissed!

Moonjik
07-12-2012, 10:10 AM
But the whole point of AVGN was too give bad reviews,

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 10:16 AM
I meant like saying a bad was good or a good game is bad.
Any,
Lemme tell you 'bout reviews, because Ive seen a few. I got an idea, and it wasnt from you. I make Pissed Reviews SON! You could never stop it. Now excuse me, while my reviews get some profit!

Moonjik
07-12-2012, 10:20 AM
I meant like saying a bad was good or a good game is bad.
Any,
Lemme tell you 'bout reviews, because Ive seen a few. I got an idea, and it wasnt from you. I make Pissed Reviews SON! You could never stop it. Now excuse me, while my reviews get some profit!
I know that, it was part of the rhyme.

Fine, wanna be like that? REVIEW THEN!
Video game fans loved you, but you were my friend,
I'm alone now with nothing but the Power Glove,
And no-one in the reviewing biz, to give me any love,
I'm a boss! Played Motocross! You're reviews are MY design!
I'm a God! Played Jaws! No there's no-one to stop me, the reviews are MIIIIIIINE!

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 10:41 AM
IGN:
Im sorry James, Im afraid I cant let you do that,
Take a look you videos, all you ideas are just a pissed version of me,
I got all the fans you could never beat,
Defeat you ass in Halo and CoD,
Im da best reviewer read by the entire world,
Your throw'n temper tantrums like a spoiled girl!
Get your NES out of its socket,
Because you really gotta stop it,
You got my app in your pen pocket,
Call me ChuChu because I got a Rocket!
Yo videos just dont impress me,
So come on, try da video game test me,
I stomp on AVGN and also Pissed Reviews,
I redeem my Wii points, call me Redemption 2!
My site is hot, and yours is cold,
Hack you up like a cheat code,
Im new, yo games are old,
Here We Go! Like Mario told ya!

Faker
07-12-2012, 11:48 AM
IGN:

Four Score! And 65 years in the past, Bobby wrote reviews with his beard, now he's going to angrily review your ass!

ZeMasked
07-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Review Resident Evil 4 or 5, Super Paper Mario, or Superman 64!

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Nice suggestions! Im doing Super Mario Galaxy 2 next, I may do Paper Mario next. No promises. I'll need to get my hands on the game first. :p

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 11:53 AM
IGN:

Four Score! And 65 years in the past, Bobby wrote reviews with his beard, now he's going to angrily review your ass!
:backtotopic:

ZeMasked
07-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Nice suggestions! Im doing Super Mario Galaxy 2 next, I may do Paper Mario next. No promises. I'll need to get my hands on the game first. :p
You can get the 1st PM on the Virtual Console. You just need a gamecube/classic controller and 10 dollars. It's a very good game. And SPM costs 20 dollars. The gameplay is different than the first two but it's still pretty good.

BobbyBobber
07-12-2012, 12:05 PM
You can get the 1st PM on the Virtual Console. You just need a gamecube/classic controller and 10 dollars. It's a very good game. And SPM costs 20 dollars. The gameplay is different than the first two but it's still pretty good.
Tell you what, when Paper Mario: Sticker Star comes out for 3DS, I'll get that and review it.

ZeMasked
07-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Tell you what, when Paper Mario: Sticker Star comes out for 3DS, I'll get that and review it.
That's like 5 more months.

Roy49
07-14-2012, 11:22 PM
These "Pissed Video Game Reviews" are really entertaining to read. I wish to see you do more of these, if you get the chance.

BobbyBobber
07-15-2012, 10:01 AM
These "Pissed Video Game Reviews" are really entertaining to read. I wish to see you do more of these, if you get the chance.
I'll do one today.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 ;) ...

Roy49
07-15-2012, 10:17 AM
I'll do one today.
Sweet! I can't wait to see it.

Can you get pissed off at Super Princess Peach or at ANY Sonic game?

ZeMasked
07-15-2012, 10:20 AM
I'll do one today.

Can you get pissed off at Super Princess Peach?
Fun Fact: That was my 2nd DS game ever.

BobbyBobber
07-15-2012, 11:05 AM
I'll do one today.

I'll do a sonic game.

Roy49
07-15-2012, 12:19 PM
I'll do one today.

I'll do a sonic game.

Sweet. :) Anyway, I can't wait for your SMG2 review.

Roy49
07-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Could you also get the chance to be pissed off at Skyrim? I REALLY don't like that game.

BobbyBobber
07-16-2012, 10:57 PM
Could you also get the chance to be pissed off at Skyrim? I REALLY don't like that game.
:ashamed: Is it bad that I enjoy that game...?

RBM
07-16-2012, 11:08 PM
:ashamed: Is it bad that I enjoy that game...?
No. I love Skyrim!

Rocket
07-17-2012, 12:44 AM
Can I write a few more verses for Bobby VS AVGN? I might make it an FMERB with you two lol.

BobbyBobber
07-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Can I write a few more verses for Bobby VS AVGN? I might make it an FMERB with you two lol.
That was just a brief little thing. That wasnt suppose to become anything big...

Roy49
07-17-2012, 10:55 AM
SO... will you be able to do a pissed-off review, anytime soon? :ashamed: Just wondering.

BobbyBobber
07-17-2012, 11:12 AM
SO... will you be able to do a pissed-off review, anytime soon? :ashamed: Just wondering.
Yes, Ive been kinda busy and Im forgetful.

Rocket
07-18-2012, 03:16 AM
I thought it would be funny.