PDA

View Full Version : Conker's Bad Fur Day

Faker
07-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Let's talk about the game where you can: Pee on badguys, fight Terminator haystacks, attack a robot's nuts, fight a giant piece of shit, poop on villagers and feed them to your family, bite off a gladiator's butt cheeks, fight Nazi teddy bears, and more!

ZeMasked
07-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Let's talk about the game where you can: Pee on badguys, fight Terminator haystacks, attack a robot's nuts, fight a giant piece of shit, poop on villagers and feed them to your family, bite off a gladiator's butt cheeks, fight Nazi teddy bears, and more!
Is this on Virtual Console?

HipsterSam
07-16-2012, 09:02 AM
No, it isn't sadly. But you can get the remake on the Xbox 360 and the original on Nintendo 64.

ZeMasked
07-16-2012, 09:14 AM
No, it isn't sadly. But you can get the remake on the Xbox 360 and the original on Nintendo 64.
Aww...I only have the Wii. And I'm saving for the Wii U or PS3. Well, what's the gameplay and/or story?

RBM
07-16-2012, 10:19 AM
Aww...I only have the Wii. And I'm saving for the Wii U or PS3. Well, what's the gameplay and/or story?
you play as a horny, drunk squirrel who kills bad guys for cash :p