PDA

View Full Version : Dis raps for hire

07-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Hey, It's ChrisRocks here with a Dis Raps 4 Hire! Know someone you wanna dis but you just can't do it,then this is the place to be! :brick:

Roy49
07-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Can you do on a dis rap on Chris Brown, Chris (Weird)? I really hate the man's guts.

BobbyBobber
07-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Can you dis Chris Rock? (The celeb).
Should I give you info, or do you already know who it is?

07-18-2012, 10:01 PM
I'll get to all of yours I accede tally. Forgot to post it so it erased,sorry

07-18-2012, 10:04 PM
BobbyBobber,I need info please and I'm using my iPod so it might take a while,Imma change to my computer if I can

07-19-2012, 01:24 AM
Sorry guys,but I will get to your raps ASAP,but for now I been up all night and all day and im tired so good night and I wrote both of your raps but I clicked on wrong button and it refreshed page so now I have to restart :argue: :brick: :drinking: :poke: :boxing: :toilet: :pimp: :explode: O.O o.O

BobbyBobber
07-19-2012, 09:38 AM
BobbyBobber,I need info please and I'm using my iPod so it might take a while,Imma change to my computer if I can
Chris is my favorite stand-up comedian. He has a TV show, Everybody Hates Chris, thats broadcast on many many channels. Including late night Nickelodeon, BET, and TBS. He used to be a cast member on Saturday Night Live (along with other famous movie stars/comedians like Adam Sandler). Chris Rock plays the Zebra in Madagascar, he was also in great comedy films such as Grown-Ups, Pootie Tang, and The Longest Yard. In brief, he's awesome. But, he has your name. So you gotta dis him good!

07-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Dis Rap -- Chris Rock

Man you funny and you cool
But when I'm asked to diss that's what I gotta do

So this rap gonna be quick and fast
And we all know you gonna come in last

I know your a comedian
But soon you gonna be walking on the street like a pedestrian

Man,stop actin cool,you play a zebra
And in this rap you can't even keep up

You play a night show
But now you got to go