Why make a new one for every one?

Spars
07-29-2012, 12:07 AM
Because, why make a duplicate thread for something that already exists? XD

B.S.B
07-29-2012, 01:26 AM
Because, why make a duplicate thread for something that already exists? XD
duplicating a thread that duplicates a thread! XD
Also, YAY DALE! (did i play TF2 with you Dale? King Koopa is mah name)

07-31-2012, 01:06 PM
I saw a comment with 434 likes.. I think it may be the next one.

ZeMasked
07-31-2012, 01:19 PM
I saw a comment with 434 likes.. I think it may be the next one.
What did the comment say?

07-31-2012, 01:29 PM
dear lloyd,

theres this guy named jack, everyday he picks on me, calls me ugly, gay, loser, and nerd. one day i was with my little brother he came up to me and beat the crap out of me than pushed my brother down. i punched in the face him and than he ran home crying. im 15 and hes 16, he? harasses me everyday and spits at me because im mexican (hes white) i? think hes racist and he calls me a nerd for wearing glasses.(im crying)... i never have anyone to stick up for me

plz epiclloyd DESTOY HIM.

ZeMasked
07-31-2012, 01:32 PM
dear lloyd,

theres this guy named jack, everyday he picks on me, calls me ugly, gay, loser, and nerd. one day i was with my little brother he came up to me and beat the crap out of me than pushed my brother down. i punched in the face him and than he ran home crying. im 15 and hes 16, he? harasses me everyday and spits at me because im mexican (hes white) i? think hes racist and he calls me a nerd for wearing glasses.(im crying)... i never have anyone to stick up for me

I hope Lloyd destroys Jack....I hate when people make fun of people who wear glasses. :explode:

07-31-2012, 01:38 PM
dear lloyd,

I hope Lloyd destroys Jack....I hate when people make fun of people who wear glasses. :explode:

Every direct person LLoyd disses so far has statrted with C or J. This could happen!

Moonjik
07-31-2012, 01:39 PM
dear lloyd,

Every direct person LLoyd disses so far has statrted with C or J. This could happen!
Do you think that's a coincidence?

07-31-2012, 01:45 PM
dear lloyd,

Do you think that's a coincidence?

Idk. :shrug: :shrug:

Moonjik
07-31-2012, 01:49 PM
o.O

Spars
08-01-2012, 09:17 PM
My comment was a top comment for a WHILE! It just disappeared out of nowhere..it was my stepdad george. Also can be written as Jorge. :shrug: :lol: