PDA

View Full Version : The MMOs and MMORPGs of Your Life

RBM
07-31-2012, 01:53 PM
I had a HUGE history of MMOs I played. Club Penguin, ToonTown, Wizard 101, Runescape, etc. What MMOs did you play when you were younger and which ones were the BEST?

I remember playing ToonTown in Kindergarden with my friends and meeting celebrity penguins on Club Penguin.

07-31-2012, 01:55 PM
Playin CP now since you mentioned it in Havok.. GET ON! ME YOU AND ADONI ARE GONNA TEAR SHIT UP!

RBM
07-31-2012, 01:56 PM
Playin CP now since you mentioned it in Havok.. GET ON! ME YOU AND ADONI ARE GONNA TEAR SHIT UP!
Nah...I'm done with CP. Sorry. Why? That's a long story...

07-31-2012, 01:57 PM

Commmeee on... Well have you ever played the game Fantage? its weird but allright.. At least get on something dude so we can MESS SHIT UP!

RBM
07-31-2012, 02:00 PM

Commmeee on... Well have you ever played the game Fantage? its weird but allright.. At least get on something dude so we can MESS SHIT UP!
Fantage looks kinda gay. How fun is it? Can you rate it?

07-31-2012, 02:01 PM

Oh it looks verrrrryy gay. I know it does. But the only reason I'll get on is to hang out with people from the forum.. I dont play WoW or nothing.. When I was young it was awesome.. I'll rate it aboutt... 7/10.. We can have rap battles on there!

RBM
07-31-2012, 02:03 PM

Oh it looks verrrrryy gay. I know it does. But the only reason I'll get on is to hang out with people from the forum.. I dont play WoW or nothing.. When I was young it was awesome.. I'll rate it aboutt... 7/10.. We can have rap battles on there!
I'll tell you what. I'll go MMO hunting sometime (I look at random MMOs) and pick one out and we BLOW SHIT UP!

Adonis
07-31-2012, 02:03 PM

Im going on now! Lol Also, i have a fantage account.

07-31-2012, 02:05 PM
ADONI! GET ON FANTAGE SERVER SAGE DRAGON!

Adonis
07-31-2012, 02:05 PM
ADONI! GET ON FANTAGE SERVER SAGE DRAGON!

Alright! And get on CP Server Aurora!

Adonis
07-31-2012, 02:08 PM
Im right next to you in fantage Sane xD

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-02-2012, 01:39 PM
I played WoW for 4.5 hours.

I also played Aion, DC Universe Online, World of Tanks, Age of Empries Online, Need For Speed Online.

RBM
08-02-2012, 04:24 PM
I played WoW for about a week and a half.

Spars
08-02-2012, 04:30 PM
I played a Pokemon one called "The Pokemon League"..I was the 4th strongest person on there and one of the most famous..:/ I was a Global Mod on the forums and in the actual game I had "admin powers" (I could ban people and such) I built a really high rep on that game and got so far with it...then Nintendo shut it down because it was "to close to the game" when it wasn't at all :/ (Okay, maybe a little bit..). So, since then I have a fear of playing MMO's and RPG's Online just to lose it all -_-

RBM
08-02-2012, 04:33 PM
I played a Pokemon one called "The Pokemon League"..I was the 4th strongest person on there and one of the most famous..:/ I was a Global Mod on the forums and in the actual game I had "admin powers" (I could ban people and such) I built a really high rep on that game and got so far with it...then Nintendo shut it down because it was "to close to the game" when it wasn't at all :/ (Okay, maybe a little bit..). So, since then I have a fear of playing MMO's and RPG's Online just to lose it all -_-
well, that game was a fan MMO. they get shut down often. games like WoW and Toontown are licensed, and won't shut down until the fanbase is dead.

Spars
08-02-2012, 04:38 PM
But I find WoW and games like that (Skyrim, Diablo, you know the whole "fantasy" theme) boring and un-fun.

RBM
08-02-2012, 04:39 PM
But I find WoW and games like that (Skyrim, Diablo, you know the whole "fantasy" theme) boring and un-fun.
I personally love the fantasy things. Magic, swords, dragons, EPIC GIANT EVIL CREATURES! I hate WoW, though. And I'm afraid to say that I love Skyrim...

Spars
08-02-2012, 04:42 PM
REDBUGMAN LOVES SKYRIM! XD I just get bored building up a "fantasy life". If I do anything on the internet, I want it to be something where I can be myself. (Like a forum), and not some "Elf" that has long ears and fights demons with magic. :/

YellowNerd
08-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Ragnarok, R.O.S.E., Club Penguin (Got banned), Runescape, Etc.

Spars
08-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Club Penguin (Got banned),

Go on...

YellowNerd
08-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Club Penguin (Got banned),

Go on...

Typed in "What the fuck, How old are y'all, Mother fuckers need to learn to play age appropriate games

Spars
08-02-2012, 05:58 PM
:lol:

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-02-2012, 06:07 PM
I realize I typed 4.5 hours for WoW...That should be years, not hours, lol.

RBM
08-02-2012, 06:08 PM
I realize I typed 4.5 hours for WoW...That should be years, not hours, lol.
:lol: I played for a week and a half. It got boring IMO

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-02-2012, 06:13 PM
I loved the story of WoW and at the time, it griped me really well.

RBM
08-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Did anyone play Neopets? :p

Moonjik
08-06-2012, 11:19 AM
:o

Moonjik
08-06-2012, 11:20 AM
:facepalm:

RBM
08-06-2012, 11:20 AM
I know! :o

Moonjik
08-06-2012, 11:21 AM
*shoots self in the ass*

RBM
08-06-2012, 11:22 AM
:facepalm:
I used to play it, and it was ok...

[quote=Spartica4Real]But I find WoW and games like that (Skyrim, Diablo, you know the whole "fantasy" theme) boring and un-fun.
*shoots self in the ass*[/quote:3j92so0m]
BULLET RAPE!

Moonjik
08-06-2012, 11:23 AM
*shoots self in the ass*[/quote:1bp9t3nl]
BULLET RAPE!
You betchya.

Beat
08-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Sherwood Dungeon
I don't get on it anymore
but it's fun :D

RBM
08-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Sherwood Dungeon
I don't get on it anymore
but it's fun :D
I've heard of that game before, can you tell me about it?