PDA

View Full Version : All these people leaving make me wanna.....

Rainbowchibee
07-31-2012, 09:40 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4hvvxUHZh1rwdx9ho1_500.gif

Wumbo
07-31-2012, 10:22 PM
Jeez, that's a wee bit extreme.

Rainbowchibee
07-31-2012, 10:36 PM
I am Not really going to plus it is just a feeling considering every time I join a group a bunch of people leave about a week after I join. .... Am I doing something to repel people or something? Anyways again I am not going to .

Wumbo
07-31-2012, 11:05 PM
I am Not really going to plus it is just a feeling considering every time I join a group a bunch of people leave about a week after I join. .... Am I doing something to repel people or something? Anyways again I am not going to .

Of course not! Most of the people leaving are notorious for switching groups on a whim, it's rather annoying.

Rainbowchibee
07-31-2012, 11:23 PM
Maybe but it happened when I joined Shady Batz too. And I don't know it scares me to think I make groups die.

Dragonate!
07-31-2012, 11:26 PM
You don't make groups die. Havok is stronger than its ever been, I quit to follow my two best friends on the forum and help them get their group off the ground, I also quit because I am accomplishing nothing here and I struggle to see how I could ever help Havok, in the beginning I was ahuge help, I saved it from dying, but now I can contribute nothing and I want to be valubuable to my group. This has nothing to do with you Chi.

Rainbowchibee
08-01-2012, 12:27 AM
It isn't just you .

BobbyBobber
08-01-2012, 09:47 AM
The way I see it, we are just getting stronger. Gli and Spartica are group-hoppers anyway. I never expected them to stay very long. And Dragonite has his own reasons. Nobody else is leaving anytime soon. (Hopefully). Also, RBM was put in Ops by accident, he is back in Havok now. Please, dont go.

RBM
08-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Also, RBM was put in Ops by accident, he is back in Havok now. Please, dont go.
Yup! So...DON'T LEAVE CHI!

Rainbowchibee
08-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Oh no don't worry I am staying forever and RBM better be staying I am married to him now.

SuperRapz
08-03-2012, 04:47 AM
I quit to follow my two best friends on the forum
>:/

Remember who helped you start the .net forum? Even though it's turned to something that I don't like? Yeah, me. You probably can't even see this post anyways...