PDA

View Full Version : i will dis rap douche-bags that you know!

WoodenHornets
08-06-2012, 03:14 AM
just give me a story about a jerk, low life, douchebag ect. so i can dis rap them for ya. P.S. this is my first time doing this so please dont give me a hard time. :D

WoodenHornets
08-06-2012, 03:27 AM
i guess for my first one i will dis rap James Holmes.

Intro:
*sunkist sitting in a theater watching TDKR ending*
*James walks in*
sunkist: aw no not again!
*james pulls out gun*
*sunkist throws batarang and deflects the gun out of his hand*
*sunkist throws james out of the theater window*

RAP:
Hello James Holmes its about time i met you in person,
Cause i will own your sorry ass without any rap rehearsin'
YOU booby trapped your home so the cops would come in and blow up?
no doubt to destroy the evidence of all the cum and 2 girls 1 cup!
you had a p.h.d and you still got arrested,
obviously you are a retard who as a kid was molested,
i mean come on dude you are detested,
and your face looks like something i digested!
well that is about all i gotta say!
oh yeah one more thing... you.. are.. GAY! (no offense to gays) ;)

Moonjik
08-06-2012, 04:52 AM
Everyone is dissing James Holmes now. XD

WWEFan
08-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Dis rap the person I am about to invent: His name is Magma. He lives in a mansion and has two annoying cats. Every afternoon, he spits on Martin Luther King's grave. When someone says "how ya doin'?" he says "Well... eh heh...my wife is the world's hottest supermodel." He loves terrorism but hates Al Qaeda. His favorite colors are black & yellow. :laugh: But seriously, make a dis rap for him

Moonjik
08-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Dis rap the person I am about to invent: His name is Magma. He lives in a mansion and has two annoying cats. Every afternoon, he spits on Martin Luther King's grave. When someone says "how ya doin'?" he says "Well... eh heh...my wife is the world's hottest supermodel." He loves terrorism but hates Al Qaeda. His favorite colors are black & yellow. :laugh: But seriously, make a dis rap for him
What a bitch!

WoodenHornets
08-10-2012, 02:57 AM
[quote="ERBFan2875/WWEFan101":aykt7kzd]Dis rap the person I am about to invent: His name is Magma. He lives in a mansion and has two annoying cats. Every afternoon, he spits on Martin Luther King's grave. When someone says "how ya doin'?" he says "Well... eh heh...my wife is the world's hottest supermodel." He loves terrorism but hates Al Qaeda. His favorite colors are black & yellow. :laugh: But seriously, make a dis rap for him
What a b***h![/quote:aykt7kzd]
ikr i am gonna dis rap dat biatch.

Moonjik
08-10-2012, 02:58 AM
[quote="ERBFan2875/WWEFan101":83ufjfpb]Dis rap the person I am about to invent: His name is Magma. He lives in a mansion and has two annoying cats. Every afternoon, he spits on Martin Luther King's grave. When someone says "how ya doin'?" he says "Well... eh heh...my wife is the world's hottest supermodel." He loves terrorism but hates Al Qaeda. His favorite colors are black & yellow. :laugh: But seriously, make a dis rap for him
What a b***h!
ikr i am gonna dis rap dat biatch.[/quote:83ufjfpb]
Cool.

WWEFan
08-10-2012, 07:50 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":15a9fggm][quote="ERBFan2875/WWEFan101":15a9fggm]Dis rap the person I am about to invent: His name is Magma. He lives in a mansion and has two annoying cats. Every afternoon, he spits on Martin Luther King's grave. When someone says "how ya doin'?" he says "Well... eh heh...my wife is the world's hottest supermodel." He loves terrorism but hates Al Qaeda. His favorite colors are black & yellow. :laugh: But seriously, make a dis rap for him
What a b***h!
ikr i am gonna dis rap dat biatch.[/quote:15a9fggm]
Cool.[/quote:15a9fggm]
:pimp: