NO JOIN US!

Moonjik
08-13-2012, 12:42 PM
NO, US!

BobbyBobber
08-13-2012, 12:42 PM
It's your choice.
There's:
EPICZ - My former group. Great group. And this was the first group. Lead by Doc.
UNDERDOG INC. - I believe it's the biggest group. I believe it's very organized. Lead by Cool-The-Renegade. One of the original groups.
HAVOK - My group of choice. I know it's very organized. One of the original groups. Lead by SuperRapz.
BROTHER HOOD OF XDOM - I don't know much about them. If your a brony; I suggest it. Lead by God Of Bronies.
S.T.A.R.S - A relatively new group. It's going good. Lead by The God Father.
BLACK OPS - A new group. I don't know much about them. Lead by Spartica4Real.

Moonjik
08-13-2012, 12:44 PM
It's your choice.
There's:
EPICZ - My former group. Great group. And this was the first group. Lead by Doc.
UNDERDOG INC. - I believe it's the biggest group. I believe it's very organized. Lead by Cool-The-Renegade. One of the original groups.
HAVOK - My group of choice. I know it's very organized. One of the original groups. Lead by SuperRapz.
BROTHER HOOD OF XDOM - I don't know much about them. If your a brony; I suggest it. Lead by God Of Bronies.
You don't know much about us? We're one of the main groups, missy. :explode:

BobbyBobber
08-13-2012, 12:52 PM
It's your choice.
There's:
I know, I'm sooo ashamed of myself.

Moonjik
08-13-2012, 12:55 PM
It's your choice.
There's:
I know, I'm sooo ashamed of myself.
You better be.

Rocket
08-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Why do people give the only existing groups!
You have an option to make or join a group in making.