PDA

View Full Version : Doodle Jump Help

ZoroarkPKMN
08-13-2012, 01:38 PM
I have the app Doodle Jump for my iPhone, and I heard that there are cheat codes to make the monsters Creepers, have a Christmas-themed mode, and an Easter-themed mode by entering certain codes as your name. I did that, but nothing changes for me except for the Pocket God cheat. Can anyone help me?

ZeMasked
08-13-2012, 02:01 PM
I have the app Doodle Jump for my iPhone, and I heard that there are cheat codes to make the monsters Creepers, have a Christmas-themed mode, and an Easter-themed mode by entering certain codes as your name. I did that, but nothing changes for me except for the Pocket God cheat. Can anyone help me?
Try typing in Bunny as your name. And for Creepers, I think you either have to type in "Creepers" or "The Creepers."

ZoroarkPKMN
08-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Try typing in Bunny as your name. And for Creepers, I think you either have to type in "Creepers" or "The Creepers."

Didn't work. But I typed in HOP, and I got a mode designed after the movie "Hop"...

BobbyBobber
08-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Or you can just buy the full version like I did...

ZoroarkPKMN
08-13-2012, 03:13 PM
I have the full version.

Rocket
08-13-2012, 03:16 PM
There is a HOP version of Doodle Jump... I have it.

Spars
08-14-2012, 02:11 AM
Eeyup. Spambot.

ZeMasked
08-14-2012, 08:11 AM
His/Her other posts don't make him sound like a spambot. Maybe's he's/she's confused?

ZoroarkPKMN
08-14-2012, 08:41 AM
Is she trying to make a signature like us? :shrug: