PDA

View Full Version : SlenderMan

08-13-2012, 03:34 PM
idk if there is a topic.. im downloding now!

Hedgeog
08-14-2012, 05:11 PM
dont look behind you.
I is there.

08-14-2012, 05:52 PM
i fucking love this game now. Its freaky as hell! Highscore is 6/8 pages

SuperRapz
08-14-2012, 06:39 PM
i have Made A Topic. but it is pretty awesome. I Got 7/8, and then i turned right a Little bit And Got Fucked up by Slendy. The most Scared i Ever Was, was when i had all lights off, night time, 6/8 pages. I See The 7th, I Grab It. i turn Around And He Is RIGHT THERE ON MY BACK. I Ran Into The Bathroom/building/whatever thing, And When i Saw The Last Page, (I was an idiot), i Turned Around To See If He was there. Whatcha think happened?

Guido Mista
08-14-2012, 07:52 PM
I liked this game. Not really scary, but still fun.

08-14-2012, 09:10 PM
i have Made A Topic. but it is pretty awesome. I Got 7/8, and then i turned right a Little bit And Got Fucked up by Slendy. The most Scared i Ever Was, was when i had all lights off, night time, 6/8 pages. I See The 7th, I Grab It. i turn Around And He Is RIGHT THERE ON MY BACK. I Ran Into The Bathroom/building/whatever thing, And When i Saw The Last Page, (I was an idiot), i Turned Around To See If He was there. Whatcha think happened?

Same thing happened to me when i grabbed 6th. turned left. (STATIC) I am terrified of the bathroom..

L
08-14-2012, 09:12 PM
not very scary, but still fun!

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-18-2012, 01:45 PM
That's why you never look behind you.

RBM
08-18-2012, 04:30 PM
I just got this game today! It's pretty freaky! Are there any tips?

Uprising
08-18-2012, 05:16 PM

Collect all the pages to win.

RBM
08-18-2012, 05:50 PM

I know that. I was looking for tips/tricks to survive.

Uprising
08-18-2012, 05:51 PM

Try not to die. I really don't know, I haven't played it too much.

SuperRapz
08-19-2012, 04:08 AM

Don't look behind you. Stay focused on the pages and not on the fact he may be right behind you. Do not corner yourself, either...

Moonjik
08-19-2012, 05:53 AM

Don't look behind you. Stay focused on the pages and not on the fact he may be right behind you. Do not corner yourself, either...
Very smart moves.

Prince
08-19-2012, 11:47 AM
I dont get why everyone looks behind though

Moonjik
08-19-2012, 12:11 PM
I dont get why everyone looks behind though
It's a psychological urge.

SuperRapz
09-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Hey, I found some new maps. Made by different people, but the Exact same game. But, here is a link to the site to download them. (http://www.slendermansshadow.com/)

I Recommend Sanatorium. Really fun.

ArianaTayFan122
09-17-2012, 07:39 PM
it is pretty fun but i hope you should know

psst, look behind you

[spoiler:27dfw8zx]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110821160154/villains/images/7/70/Slenderman.png[/spoiler:27dfw8zx]

SuperRapz
09-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Can't wait for November. They're releasing a program where you can make your own map.

09-18-2012, 05:54 PM
!!!!!!! SWEET! Gonna make an awesome one!

SuperRapz
09-18-2012, 06:09 PM
I had an idea for a map, where you are at a temple, and there are booby traps everywhere.

Spike Trap (Hurting you): Step in the wrong place, and this will restrict you from moving forward for 10 seconds. This can really screw you over when running away.

Paper trap (Hurting you): A fake note, basically. Once you grab one, it will put a wall behind you, and the wall the paper was on slides down into the ground. There is then a long hallway for you to walk through. Of course, this is dangerous because Slendy can teleport in front of you at any time, making you need to run back. You can recognize a fake Note if it says something that is out of the ordinary, and doesn't really make sense to the situation.

Minecart trap (Hurting Slendy): If you are lucky enough to find one of these, (The map will randomly spawn shafts)It makes a loud screeching noise, which scares Slenderman. It sends Slendy away until you grab the next page. Very useful.

That is, if they allow these kinds of things. Which I doubt. XD

L
09-18-2012, 08:37 PM
I had an idea for a map, where you are at a temple, and there are booby traps everywhere.

Spike Trap (Hurting you): Step in the wrong place, and this will restrict you from moving forward for 10 seconds. This can really screw you over when running away.

Paper trap (Hurting you): A fake note, basically. Once you grab one, it will put a wall behind you, and the wall the paper was on slides down into the ground. There is then a long hallway for you to walk through. Of course, this is dangerous because Slendy can teleport in front of you at any time, making you need to run back. You can recognize a fake Note if it says something that is out of the ordinary, and doesn't really make sense to the situation.

Minecart trap (Hurting Slendy): If you are lucky enough to find one of these, (The map will randomly spawn shafts)It makes a loud screeching noise, which scares Slenderman. It sends Slendy away until you grab the next page. Very useful.

That is, if they allow these kinds of things. Which I doubt. XD
i like it

Foxire
10-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Yea those kind of maps are called Slender man's Shadow. They got about 7 maps now? can't wait for the map maker, and for anyone who wants a tip for the Slender game, he can turn you, so hiding in a corner is a no. Running is a must but only when you see slender man, if you run to much you will be forced to walk. Flashlight has limited amount of battery, so save them. Flicking the lights help slenderman find you (not to sure on that.) For every note you find or every 3 1/2 mins (i think) Slenderman will appear more often and follow you faster. Collecting all eight does not end the game, but does unlock a new mode for you to play the game in. there is two unlocking modes, 20$ mode and morning mode. 20$ mode allows you to hear slenderman coming because he will be playing music, and it is said he wants his 20$ from you. Morning mode plays the game in the light, making the game a lot less scary. Never spend time in the bathrooms, just get in and out before slenderman pops in and traps you in a room.

Have fun :D

RBM
10-03-2012, 06:04 PM
GIIME TWENNY DOLLAH! GIMME TWENNY DOLLAH!

BBC7
10-04-2012, 08:15 PM
IS IT FREE????

RBM
10-04-2012, 08:20 PM
IS IT FREE????
yup.

RedHead2J
10-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this game would make a good movie?