PDA

View Full Version : Injustice Gods Among Us

Pages : [1] 2

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 10:20 PM
so this game is a new game created by Netherrealm Studios (who make Mortal Kombat) and will be released in 2013. it has 24 characters (not including DLC if there is DLC) and the arenas are interactive based on the character you choose. this game contains iconic DC Comic characters. here is the trailer. [youtube:300u74lr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMkTQSbE6Bc[/youtube:300u74lr]
the story is believed to be that Batman betrayed Superman somehow and now its the Justice League and villains (exluding Batman) vs the batman family and villains.
the characters so far
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Solomon Grundy
Harley Quinn
Nightwing
Cyborg
Catwoman
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Joker
Aquaman
Shazzam
Hawkgirl
Doomsday
Sinestro
Deathstroke
Black Atom
Raven
Killer Frost

Confirmed Possibility
Dr. Fate (given enough fan demand)

Rumored Possibility
Martian Man Hunter (tweeted question)
Scorpion from mk :brick: (tweeted question to ed boon and boon replied with a pun)
Krypto the superhero dog? (me just jumping to conclusions) (boon randomly mentioning Kryto in the next Injustice showcasing)

Rumored no

Confirmed no
Ruby (confirmed 0.0% possibility by ed boon) Ed Boon(confirmed 0.0% possibility by ed boon)

the reason for posting this is because i seem like the only one excited for this. i feel as though its gonna be ten times better than Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe even with both of the games having T ratings. but if you are excited please share why. if not please share why. if you are excited make a wish list of characters that you wanna see in the game. and if you get news post it here (ed boon interview or twitter or some other creator saying something) I'll update the list of things here when i get the news.

Kain
08-21-2012, 10:35 PM
I am very interested in this game. being a comic fan, and an MK fan I am very interested. in fact I made a topic about this before, can't seem to find it myself. I don't need to make a list as my favorite character are either already in, or guaranteed. Nightwing and Green Lantern.

also, I do believe Doomsday is seen in the Fortress of Solitude

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 10:47 PM
I am very interested in this game. being a comic fan, and an MK fan I am very interested. in fact I made a topic about this before, can't seem to find it myself. I don't need to make a list as my favorite character are either already in, or guaranteed. Nightwing and Green Lantern.

Ah! thats right! also i apologies for not seeing your topic i still cant find it but i didnt know when i searched i didnt find anything so i thought i was safe. ill add doomsday to the list. i must agree with you i am a huge comic fan however i always space out with my knowledge and history of the comics. but i too love mk. as for me i know the character im going to mention is Vertigo but Vertigo is owned by Dc but then again Vertigo never crossed into the DC Universe. but i would like to see V from V for vendetta in there. if not him the Riddler seeing as their will be 12 JL characters and 12 Batman characters and there really isnt that much room to fill in with actual character that are popular and can fight like i think there will be a higher ratio of villains to heros on batman's side. i mean there Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Huntress, Batwing, Batwoman, Batgirl, Red Hood?, Creeper, Azreal, and Black Canary but i dont thing Batwing, Batwoman, Creeper, and Azreal will make it so i see room for the main Batman Villains: Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Two-face, Mr Freeze though im not so sure if those villains would look good fighting.

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 10:51 PM

Ah! thats right! also i apologies for not seeing your topic i still cant find it but i didnt know when i searched i didnt find anything so i thought i was safe. ill add doomsday to the list. i must agree with you i am a huge comic fan however i always space out with my knowledge and history of the comics. but i too love mk. as for me i know the character im going to mention is Vertigo but Vertigo is owned by Dc but then again Vertigo never crossed into the DC Universe. but i would like to see V from V for vendetta in there. if not him the Riddler seeing as their will be 12 JL characters and 12 Batman characters and there really isnt that much room to fill in with actual character that are popular and can fight like i think there will be a higher ratio of villains to heros on batman's side. i mean there Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Huntress, Batwing, Batwoman, Batgirl, Red Hood?, Creeper, Azreal, and Black Canary but i dont thing Batwing, Batwoman, Creeper, and Azreal will make it so i see room for the main Batman Villains: Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Two-face, Mr Freeze though im not so sure if those villains would look good fighting.
V is badass, Joker and TwoFace are badass and are a must be, Penguin sucks, Riddler is awesome and Mr Freeze is so COOL!

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 10:52 PM
HA! Mr. freeze is cool. i see what you did there :)

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 10:56 PM
[youtube:3j77y6os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I[/youtube:3j77y6os]

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 10:57 PM
[youtube:31mpqd34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I[/youtube:31mpqd34]

Not Him Again! No. No. God No. God Please No. No. NO!. !NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO. i still wanted nolan to take on freeze though

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 10:58 PM
[youtube:c2sh4qkd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I[/youtube:c2sh4qkd]

Not Him Again! No. No. God No. God Please No. No. NO!. !NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO. i still wanted nolan to take on freeze though
Muhahah!

On Topic:
Bane should totally be in this!

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:01 PM
ya Bane would be cool but i dont know how big the characters will be. I mean we have Grundy and they sized him down compared to Arkham City. but thats understandable but if they do Have bane and grundy i wanna see Clayface and Killer Croc. and the Rainbow beast.....jk

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 11:02 PM
ya Bane would be cool but i dont know how big the characters will be. I mean we have Grundy and they sized him down compared to Arkham City. but thats understandable but if they do Have bane and grundy i wanna see Clayface and Killer Croc. and the Rainbow beast.....jk
CLOCK KING!!

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:03 PM
Ill see your clock king suggestion and match it with The Condiment King

Kain
08-21-2012, 11:08 PM

too many bat characters. I think they should keep it at the 3/4 bat charcters and spread across the DC universe. as it is the DC universe, V is out of the question. especially as it is more disrespect to Alan Moore.

other characters I do wish we could see are
Cheetah- a Wonder Woman villain and one of the few female characters that can give Wonder Woman a run for her money
Black Adam- Captain Marvel/Shazam villain/anti hero. he is a superman who will kill.
Red Tornado- anyone who watches Young Justice should know who this is. he is an android that controls wind.
Black Canary- now this is a chracter who can fight like Batman, with a sonic scream for the power houses.
Catmam- honestly I am only including him cause he is the main character in my favorite story of all time. if you can pick up Secret Six: Cats in the Craddle. he is a villain, with a code.

I may list more later

also. Bane is not really all that big. some comic get it wrong, but without venom he is the size of a normal bodybuilder, with, he is just slightly bigger. read Secret Six to get an idea of this

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Ill see your clock king suggestion and match it with The Condiment King
Oh ya, well the Calculator is the best! I see Rorschach or a Watchmen character in with V.

Kain
08-21-2012, 11:11 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/injusti ... t-superman (http://www.examiner.com/article/injustice-gods-among-us-plot-has-batman-leading-a-rebellion-against-superman)

a little insight on what the story may be

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:13 PM
I say if they have Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, Batman, Superman, Flash they should have, Cheeta/Circe (depending on who you think is better, Sinestro, Joker, Lex Luthor, and Captain Cold. they should have the hero's arch nemesis, i've seen the watchman suggested. now they will have to have 12 batman characters and 12 jl characters if the story rumor is true. dont forget they will also have DLC but i do hope they have months of consistant DLC unlike Mk9 with their 4 DLC.

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 11:14 PM

too many bat characters. I think they should keep it at the 3/4 bat charcters and spread across the DC universe. as it is the DC universe, V is out of the question. especially as it is more disrespect to Alan Moore.

Cheetah- a Wonder Woman villain and one of the few female characters that can give Wonder Woman a run for her money
Black Adam- Captain Marvel/Shazam villain/anti hero. he is a superman who will kill.
Red Tornado- anyone who watches Young Justice should know who this is. he is an android that controls wind.
Black Canary- now this is a chracter who can fight like Batman, with a sonic scream for the power houses.
Catmam- honestly I am only including him cause he is the main character in my favorite story of all time. if you can pick up Secret Six: Cats in the Craddle. he is a villain, with a code.

I may list more later

also. Bane is not really all that big. some comic get it wrong, but without venom he is the size of a normal bodybuilder, with, he is just slightly bigger. read Secret Six to get an idea of this
You have to remember, Alan Moore made the Dark Knight Returns.

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:18 PM

I may list more later

Yes however Alan Moore wrote V and Watchmen for different companies owned by DC. those two comics have never crossed into the DC universe so putting them into the storytelling will make no sense unless they ruin the story with some twist like that which i highly doubt they will. and Alan Moore is a bit picky with who he chooses to use his characters. however i would like to See V as a DLC just for s&g that has no effect or input on story line 'caus he would be a good fighter for a game fighter like this.

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 11:21 PM

I may list more later

Yes however Alan Moore wrote V and Watchmen for different companies owned by DC. those two comics have never crossed into the DC universe so putting them into the storytelling will make no sense unless they ruin the story with some twist like that which i highly doubt they will. and Alan Moore is a bit picky with who he chooses to use his characters. however i would like to See V as a DLC just for s&g that has no effect or input on story line 'caus he would be a good fighter for a game fighter like this.
Ya, he could be a guest fighter like Kratos in MK. Speaking of MK, it's very likely that he will appear in the game somehow. He is Ed Boon's favourite MK character and mascot for Netherrealm Studios.

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:23 PM
i expect an easter egg like if they have something like the challenge tower to have them fight a character like scorpion or kano. after all kano did appear in the iphone version of arkham city. but i hope not it would be a OMG! moment but i would like to not go back to mk vs dc

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 11:26 PM
i expect an easter egg like if they have something like the challenge tower to have them fight a character like scorpion or kano. after all kano did appear in the iphone version of arkham city. but i hope not it would be a OMG! moment but i would like to not go back to mk vs dc
mk vs dc was a good game, just like the mk movie, no head decapitations.

Kain
08-21-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm trying very hard not scream right now....you have made such a sin....Alan Moore did not write "The Dark Knight Returns". that was Frank Miller. I'll forgive you now. as you are not a big comic book fan. at least I hope.

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm trying very hard not scream right now....you have made such a sin....Alan Moore did not write "The Dark Knight Returns". that was Frank Miller. I'll forgive you now. as you are not a big comic book fan. at least I hope.
DAMN IT! I get those two mixed up ALL the time. Trust me, you aren't the first person to get mad at me for that! IM DUMB!!

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:31 PM
mk vs dc was a good game, just like the mk movie, no head decapitations.

mk vs dc was good however i really think that some of the main points from both Mk and DC that were taken away from the game.

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 11:33 PM
Also, Alan Moore DID write a story for Batman and Superman if I'm correct.

The Killing Joke
Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?

Kain
08-21-2012, 11:35 PM

The Killing Joke
correct. and I don't care for the Killing Joke

I hate MK vs DC for one reason. they censored Joker's and Deathstroke's fatalities. in the US at least. seriously.

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 11:36 PM

The Killing Joke
correct

I hate MK vs DC for one reason. they censored Joker's and Deathstroke's fatalities. in the US at least. seriously.
God damn it! I hated how they censored the Joker's, but I don't usually use Deathstroke, so I didn't know that.

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:37 PM

The Killing Joke

I know this is getting off-topic but i like this discussion. i do remember the Killing Joke its one of my favorite comic books and Jokers Speech makes a great monologue. also if anyone read the new 52 suicide squad do you think Harley Quinn was killed or paralyzed?

@ Kain if it wasnt rated T i would have enjoyed it more simply because i get a sense of unrealistic when i see kano rip someones skeleton out. i mean with dc vs mk it was so cartoon violence like i felt as though i was watching the loony tunes do their bit on Mk and Dc

Kain
08-21-2012, 11:38 PM
SCREW THE NEW 52!!

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:39 PM
SCREW THE NEW 52!!
Well i know reboots are most of the time bad but some of the comics are good

Kain
08-21-2012, 11:47 PM
SCREW THE NEW 52!!
I know. I read some myself. mostly they are the books that could have taken place during the pre-boot.

but I don't see why they needed to erase everything to get sales. they could have easily relaunched every book at #1 without erasing anything, and still get the same sales.
I don't see why the needed to erase Cassie Cane and stephanie Brown
I don't see why they need to keep Superman as the 1st super hero
I don't see why Harley Quinn needed to be turned into a goth brunette
I don't see the point of having Tim never be Robin
I don't see the point of erasing the frinedships of Barbera/Dinah or Tim/Connor
I don't see erasing decade of JSA history
I don't see the point of adding diversity for diversity sake and changing a characters race, nationality, creed, or sexual orieantation.

AND I DON"T GET WHY THE GOT RID OF THE SECRET SIX FOR THE F'N SUICIDE SQUAD

I don't get it. I hate it. and I long for a return.

*end of rant*

Guido Mista
08-21-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm excited for this game. I'm a big MK fan and I like DC. As long as they make Green Lantern Awesome, I'll have no complaints.

Kain
08-21-2012, 11:54 PM
I'm excited for this game. I'm a big MK fan and I like DC. As long as they make Green Lantern Awesome, I'll have no complaints.
http://geek-news.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/greenlantern.jpg
fist bump

Guido Mista
08-21-2012, 11:57 PM
fist bump

fist bump. GL is my favorite DC hero. I was so sad when I saw the Ryan Reynolds movie. It sucked.

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:58 PM
SCREW THE NEW 52!!
I know. I read some myself. mostly they are the books that could have taken place during the pre-boot.

but I don't see why they needed to erase everything to get sales. they could have easily relaunched every book at #1 without erasing anything, and still get the same sales.
I don't see the point of adding diversity for diversity sake and changing a characters race, nationality, creed, or sexual orieantation.

*end of rant*

I am all up for change for if I don't like the changes I pretend they don't exist and go back to the originals I like seeing new ideas to change a timeline and see what could be different but ya a lot of things are different and I felt the same with mk 9 and their change in history. But I like seeing how one change changes everything. I especially like joker getting his face cut off and he's coming back it interesting to see all the changes. However If they start to get out of hand: Idk an example.....make Batman get superpowers? Idk butbif they do that then I step back and go this needs to change.

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 11:59 PM
fist bump

fist bump. GL is my favorite DC hero. I was so sad when I saw the Ryan Reynolds movie. It sucked.
That's good. I hated what they did with GL and they butchered him into pieces. I wish the big C could rejuvenate him.

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:01 AM
fist bump

that it did. I still think Bradley cooper would have been a better choice, but he would not have been able to save that script

Guido Mista
08-22-2012, 12:02 AM
fist bump

That's good. I hated what they did with GL and they butchered him into pieces. I wish the big C could rejuvenate him.

It almost made me cry. They basically raped the character.

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:04 AM
fist bump

i expected more out of the movie and seeing him casted i was like :nosad: and now the actor is going to play deadpool in the deadpool movie

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:07 AM
SCREW THE NEW 52!!

*end of rant*

I am all up for change for if I don't like the changes I pretend they don't exist and go back to the originals I like seeing new ideas to change a timeline and see what could be different but ya a lot of things are different and I felt the same with mk 9 and their change in history. But I like seeing how one change changes everything. I especially like joker getting his face cut off and he's coming back it interesting to see all the changes. However If they start to get out of hand: Idk an example.....make Batman get superpowers? Idk butbif they do that then I step back and go this needs to change.
seeing how things can be different is always cool. that is why they had elseworlds. and with Multiversity set to re-establish the multiverse I especially don't see the reason for the change.
MK9 is defferent. it is not a reboot perse. every game happened. but the heroes lost. Shao Kahn won. so Raiden changed things by sending himself a message. its more of a time travel thing. but still a reboot, done right. it didn't erase anything.
and they already got the changes out of hand. Captain Cold is a meta now. and Earth 2, oh my GOD! how they screwed up Earth 2

The Godfather
08-22-2012, 12:08 AM
[quote="McLovin":23gytsbt]I'm excited for this game. I'm a big MK fan and I like DC. As long as they make Green Lantern Awesome, I'll have no complaints.
fist bump

i expected more out of the movie and seeing him casted i was like :nosad: and now the actor is going to play deadpool in the deadpool movie[/quote:23gytsbt]
Ryan Reynolds was probably the best actor who you could get to play Deadpool aka Wade Wilson (until XMEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE). I hope they can redeem that failure.

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:09 AM
[quote=Kain][quote="McLovin":3h02slrd]I'm excited for this game. I'm a big MK fan and I like DC. As long as they make Green Lantern Awesome, I'll have no complaints.
fist bump

i expected more out of the movie and seeing him casted i was like :nosad: and now the actor is going to play deadpool in the deadpool movie[/quote:3h02slrd]
Ryan Reynolds was probably the best actor who you could get to play Deadpool aka Wade Wilson (until XMEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE). I hope they can redeem that failure.[/quote:3h02slrd]

in x men orgins i could not tell that was deadpool until i was told.

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:10 AM
i expected more out of the movie and seeing him casted i was like :nosad: and now the actor is going to play deadpool in the deadpool movie
Ryan Reynolds makes a good Deadpool. they screwed him up in Wolverine, but Ryan Reynolds was great as Deadpool before he got screwed up.

The Godfather
08-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Ryan Reynolds makes a good Deadpool. they screwed him up in Wolverine, but Ryan Reynolds was great as Deadpool before he got screwed up.
true dat.

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:11 AM
Guess im not fond of the actor :shrug:

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:13 AM
look at it this way. most of Ryan Reynolds rolls, he was a smartass. Deadpool is a smartass. perfect choice if you ask me.

The Godfather
08-22-2012, 12:13 AM
look at it this way. most of Ryan Reynolds rolls, he was a smartass. Deadpool is a smartass. perfect choice if you ask me.
Agreed and also he's guy who you always want to shut up on screen, like Deadpool

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:17 AM

True true, now as it pains me to say :backtotopic:

my wishlist of those that are not confirmed:
Justice League Side:
1.Green Lantern
2. Sinestro
3.Frankeinstien (someone correct me if im wrong)
4. Aquaman
5.Raven
6. Zatanna

Batman Side:
1.JOKER
2. Riddler!
3. Black Canary
4. Red Hood/Jason Todd
5. Azreal
6.Creeper
7. Huntress
8. Nolan Based Bane (or bane seeing as Ed Boon said their will be multiple versions of each character)

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:22 AM
sorry if this is dragging this off topic but am I the only one on this planet that hates jock strap Bane? he is wearing a jock strap on his face. why couldn't they just use the luchadore mask? I never want to see this Bane in a video game or comic book(movie tie in excluded)

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:24 AM
sorry if this is dragging this off topic but am I the only one on this planet that hates jock strap Bane? he is wearing a jock strap on his face. why couldn't they just use the luchadore mask? I never want to see this Bane in a video game or comic book(movie tie in excluded)

provide pic. please? i only know of luchadore bane, arkham bane, and nolan bane and misc banes. never have i seen jock strap bane

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:26 AM

provide pic. please? i only know of luchadore bane, arkham bane, and nolan bane and misc banes. never have i seen jock strap bane
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/6/d/6d49c_ORIG-NewBaneImage.jpg
very first image on google image. jock strap bane

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:28 AM
OH! Nolan's Bane. I kinda liked it. i grew up with Luchadore bane so it was new to me like Nolans Joker was as i grew up with Mark Hamill Joker. i liked his voice but ya it could be better

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:32 AM
OH! Nolan's Bane. I kinda liked it. i grew up with Luchadore bane so it was new to me like Nolans Joker was as i grew up with Mark Hamill Joker. i liked his voice but ya it could be better
Heath Ledger Joker was alright. scars and all. but you can't defend putting a jock strap on someones face. yes. Tom Hardy did a remarkable job as Bane. the best there is maybe, as he wasn't just a powerhouse mindless beast like other mediums. he was calculating. like he should be. but all that is nearly completly masked(unintended) by the jock strap on his face.

and I'm not joking about that image. type jock strap bane in google image and that is what you get

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:34 AM
Heath Ledger Joker was alright. scars and all. but you can't defend putting a jock strap on someones face. yes. Tom Hardy did a remarkable job as Bane. the best there is maybe, as he wasn't just a powerhouse mindless beast like other mediums. he was calculating. like he should be. but all that is nearly completly masked(unintended) by the jock strap on his face.
I think Nolan wanted to move away from the Batman Forever Bane seeing as he was just a huge hunk of Flesh with a mask. that bane did no represent the bane character as a master strategist and almost destroyed the character so i think Nolan thought that people would assume the luchadore mask was just a huge mountain of flesh character with no brain so he wanted to make him look fearsome by.....putting a .......jockstrap on his face :ashamed:

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:38 AM
they could have done something better then a jock strap. I can't believe no one told the costume designers that it looks like a jock strap. they could have done something to make the luchadore mask acceptable. but they didn't

luckily I had Anne Hathaway's ass to look at so the movie wasn't a total loss

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:39 AM
they could have done something better then a jock strap. I can't believe no one told the costume designers that it looks like a jock strap. they could have done something to make the luchadore mask acceptable. but they didn't

when she got on that bike ........... :x:

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:45 AM
as much as I'd love to have this whole topic be about Anne Hathaway's lovely body parts :backtotopic:

I want the Flash Museum to be a fighting stage

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:47 AM
as much as I'd love to have this whole topic be about Anne Hathaway's lovely body parts :backtotopic:

I want the Flash Museum to be a fighting stage

hmmmm never thought about stages, maybe Arkham Asylum?

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:48 AM
Blackgate prison. during a riot

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:50 AM
Blackgate prison. during a riot

An Arkham city reference would be a nice stage though im not sure how it would be recieved.

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:53 AM
if there are stage finishers they should include the phantom zone projector. I think it would be cool to send your opponent into the phantom zone.

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 12:55 AM
if there are stage finishers they should include the phantom zone projector. I think it would be cool to send your opponent into the phantom zone.

Agreed to the highest Degree. i really wanna know what the finishers will be like. i mean mk had fatalties and injustice has replaced x ray with flash running around the world, superman punching someone to space, cyborgs arm cannon, batmans batmobile, so i wanna know if there will be finishers that will be like fatalities unless my information above is wrong. in which case i like the finishers

Kain
08-22-2012, 12:58 AM
Ed Boon has said there will be something like fatalaties in the game. but he has yet to elaborate

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Ed Boon has said there will be something like fatalaties in the game. but he has yet to elaborate

oh good thats what i was hoping for. i wonder what the next character(s) reveal will be. i was hoping this month would have two but we just got catwoman so....

Kain
08-22-2012, 01:03 AM
I'm sure Blue Beetle(Jaime) will be included. I like the character, but DC seems to be forcing him into everything. so I'm sure he'll be revealed next. which I'm guessing will be in November. not sure why

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 01:05 AM
I'm sure Blue Beetle(Jaime) will be included. I like the character, but DC seems to be forcing him into everything. so I'm sure he'll be revealed next. which I'm guessing will be in November. not sure why

probably 'caus there's no big video game convention or comic convention that they can go too. my guess is they'll have one or two each month and if they cant reveal at a convention they'll just post a video to youtube. Joker may be confirmed seeing as everyone has an image of Injustice Joker. now as for DLC........

Kain
08-22-2012, 01:11 AM
DLC can be just about anyone. without knowing the full roster it is hard to guess, and you never know if guest characters will be included. alternate costumes is a gurantee I would think. probably there classic costumes instead of the new 52 looks(I'm sure Netherrealm was not happy that DC went back to the short shorts on Wonder Woman). I think we may see Braniac, if he is not already in. hopefully not the new 52 version. eech. Black Hand I think would be an interesting choice. especially if the allow him to use dead characters like the Waynes.

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 01:14 AM
DLC can be just about anyone. without knowing the full roster it is hard to guess, and you never know if guest characters will be included. alternate costumes is a gurantee I would think. probably there classic costumes instead of the new 52 looks(I'm sure Netherrealm was not happy that DC went back to the short shorts on Wonder Woman). I think we may see Braniac, if he is not already in. hopefully not the new 52 version. eech. Black Hand I think would be an interesting choice. especially if the allow him to use dead characters like the Waynes.
speaking of alt clothing i really hope they have ceasar romeo, jack nickolson, heath ledger, mark hamills animated series and arkham asylum joker simply caus i like the joker. i do think the new 52 will have some influence and also it would surprise me if they have each characters animated tv show version just looking at the alt costumes in Batman Arkham City.

Kain
08-22-2012, 01:19 AM
I think with the alts they wll stick to using the comic books. they would not be able to make the movie jokers look exactly like the move versions cause it would cost them money to use the actors likeness. the animated series is easy. WB owns it so they would not have to spend anything. it would be cool to use the animated series Superman in a good game for a change

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 01:20 AM
I think with the alts they wll stick to using the comic books. they would not be able to make the movie jokers look exactly like the move versions cause it would cost them money to use the actors likeness. the animated series is easy. WB owns it so they would not have to spend anything. it would be cool to use the animated series Superman in a good game for a change

so ill get a joker with a belt around his head to keep his face on? even better? :lawl: but that makes great sense. however i'm sure the 1960's batman is well far away from copy writing

Kain
08-22-2012, 01:24 AM
urgh, can we not bring up the belt faced Joker. I'm still trying to get use to it and its not working. it does not make sense to me. but that is a discussion for another topic.

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 01:26 AM
urgh, can we not bring up the belt faced Joker. I'm still trying to get use to it and its not working. it does not make sense to me. but that is a discussion for another topic.

ok then before i get back to topic ill just say that joker is one of my favorite characters in DC ever so it was hard for me to hear that he got is faced cut off and rumored to be dead in the first comic after not reading DC for a few years. but i do also think alt. costumes for Batman characters will have the Arkham Asylum appearance seeing as Warner Bros. owns it

Kain
08-22-2012, 01:29 AM
there is a chance for Arkham Asylum looks to be in the game. however, Rockstady designed them. so I'm not sure how that would work. so I'm sure money has to be spent for the artist who made them. I think

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 01:31 AM
there is a chance for Arkham Asylum looks to be in the game. however, Rockstady designed them. so I'm not sure how that would work. so I'm sure money has to be spent for the artist who made them. I think

then again Netherreal studios helped develop the game so i say there is a high chance but if not oh well

Kain
08-22-2012, 01:35 AM

then again Netherreal studios helped develop the game so i say there is a high chance but if not oh well
actually Netherrealm studios had nothing to do with the console games. they developed Arkham City Lockdown. however I forgot about that, so maybe money isn't a problem when is comes to using these costumes.

Noremac2100
08-22-2012, 01:38 AM

actually Netherrealm studios had nothing to do with the console games. they developed Arkham City Lockdown. however I forgot about that, so maybe money isn't a problem when is comes to using these costumes.
i swore i saw their name in the credits of Arkham City for ps3 oh well maybe it was a special thanks for them for making lockdown

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-23-2012, 04:15 AM

If Nolan can "downsize" Bane and still break the batman(spoilers), then there's no reason why the same can't be done here. The only reason why Bane's muscles are shown to be as huge as they are, is to show that Bane is just that powerful physically.

and I'm not joking about that image. type jock strap bane in google image and that is what you get

You do realize that "jock strap" feeds him the painkiller that's required for him to pretty much live, right?

And it doesn't look like a jock strap to me. It kinda looks like a claw of some fashion. But not a jock strap.

Not very likely. As already stated, Luchador Bane is a big, mindless muscle powered hulk. That's not Bane. Bane has intelligence. That is what Nolan strives to bring to the screen.

Agreed and also he's guy who you always want to shut up on screen, like Deadpool

You want Dead Pool to talk. He's has lots of nice and pleasant things to say. If you don't like Dead Pool talking..well there's no hope for you, lol.

Apologies about going off topic, but just some points I wanted to comment on.

I am quite excited for this game. I only wish they would add blood. They do it in the comics.

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-23-2012, 04:21 AM

You do realize that "jock strap" feeds him the painkiller that's required for him to pretty much live, right?

And it doesn't look like a jock strap to me. It kinda looks like a claw of some fashion. But not a jock strap.

Kain
08-23-2012, 02:54 PM

well I could have said it looks like a codpiece, but I'm not sure how many people know what a codpiece is. and yes. I know the jock strap feeds the painkillers to him. I watched the movie. I'm not a dunce who misses plot points. there are actually far more affective ways to inject painkillers into ones system automatically without a jock strap mask.

Not very likely. As already stated, Luchador Bane is a big, mindless muscle powered hulk. That's not Bane. Bane has intelligence. That is what Nolan strives to bring to the screen.

wrong. luchadore Bane is not a mindless muscle powered hulk. luchadore Bane took over Gotham. luchadore Bane discovered Batman's identity. luchadore Bane broke the bat. not unintelligent. they changed Joker and Batman's looks slightly. the could have designed a mask remenicent of the comics. hell if they put the mask over the jock strap, it wouldn't have been so bad.

Noremac2100
08-23-2012, 04:44 PM
you know even with all that bane was never 1 of my favorite villains

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-23-2012, 04:56 PM
[quote=Noremac1500]OH! Nolan's Bane. I kinda liked it. i grew up with Luchadore bane so it was new to me like Nolans Joker was as i grew up with Mark Hamill Joker. i liked his voice but ya it could be better

well I could have said it looks like a codpiece, but I'm not sure how many people know what a codpiece is. and yes. I know the jock strap feeds the painkillers to him. I watched the movie. I'm not a dunce who misses plot points. there are actually far more affective ways to inject painkillers into ones system automatically without a jock strap mask.

wrong. luchadore Bane is not a mindless muscle powered hulk. luchadore Bane took over Gotham. luchadore Bane discovered Batman's identity. luchadore Bane broke the bat. not unintelligent. they changed Joker and Batman's looks slightly. the could have designed a mask remenicent of the comics. hell if they put the mask over the jock strap, it wouldn't have been so bad.[/quote:b2olevxl]

Ah. My mistake then.

Kain
08-23-2012, 11:42 PM
you know even with all that bane was never 1 of my favorite villains
I actually liked him a lot more after Secret Six.

Ah. My mistake then.
no problem.

Guido Mista
08-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Instead of Sinestro, I want Atrocitus to be the GL villain representative. But I doubt that would happen.

Kain
08-25-2012, 11:08 PM
ah Sinestro never gets love. and Atrocitus is more an anti hero now. so is Sinestro. and I hate that. Atrocitus is fine as an anti hero. makes sense. Sinestro though is a villain. always should be.

if neither of these I'd happily take Fatality of Alex Nero.

Noremac2100
08-25-2012, 11:10 PM
ah yea sinestro would be a nice addition

Noremac2100
10-10-2012, 10:42 PM
This just in:

Green Arrow, Green Lantern, and Joker confirmed. Release month is in April

Kain
10-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Joker and GL was an obvious choice. nice to see they added Green Arrow.

anyone else seen the cover? looks like Ollie bites it doesn't it?

Noremac2100
10-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Joker and GL was an obvious choice. nice to see they added Green Arrow.

anyone else seen the cover? looks like Ollie bites it doesn't it?
Sorry what? I was to busy celebrating over the JOKER!!!!

Kain
10-10-2012, 11:06 PM
I hope they keep the Joker's comical move set. similar to, but not exactly like MK vs DC

Noremac2100
10-14-2012, 03:03 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/35512_320603501380102_213530609_n.jpg

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

FINALLY!

Noremac2100
10-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Another note.

Looking at the box art it confirms my suspicion that Batman is leading a revolution against Superman. So we can expect 12 Batman heros/Villians and 12 Justice League Hero's/villains

Noremac2100
01-28-2013, 12:51 AM
Big update guys

Led luthor, bane, doomsday, sinestro, and raven have been confirmed along with deathstroke. And lucky you kain its not jock strap bane

Kain
01-28-2013, 12:54 AM
hooray! but I am more excited for Sinestro

Guido Mista
01-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Hawkgirl is pretty much confirmed too. Watch the Story Trailer and you can see her for like 5 seconds.

Noremac2100
02-17-2013, 05:32 PM
New Update.

Shazzam and Aquaman confirmed. Looks Epic

Kain
02-17-2013, 06:01 PM
New Update.

Shazzam and Aquaman confirmed. Looks Epic
actually that is Shazam. one Z. and it is Captain Marvel. I hate that he is stuck being called Shazam.

Spars
02-17-2013, 06:08 PM
Meh. This game doesn't tickle my fancy. (don't quote me on that) It just seems like one of those games that end up "just alright" IMO.

Guido Mista
02-25-2013, 08:55 PM
Sinestro confirmed. Yay for you Kain!

Noremac2100
02-26-2013, 10:20 PM
[youtube:1p7zj9qo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6NfZdMnxI0[/youtube:1p7zj9qo]

Crock? Riddler? Penguin?

Also pre-order injustice from Wal-Mart and get arkham asylum costumes for Batman, Catwoman, and Joker so yes Mark Hamill Joker. I found this out after I pre-ordered from gamestop

Kain
02-26-2013, 11:43 PM
[youtube:3gnelu8x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6NfZdMnxI0[/youtube:3gnelu8x]

Crock? Riddler? Penguin?

Also pre-order injustice from Wal-Mart and get arkham asylum costumes for Batman, Catwoman, and Joker so yes Mark Hamill Joker. I found this out after I pre-ordered from gamestop
could just be a cut scene. too many Bat related characters I think are turning up here.

Noremac2100
02-27-2013, 12:45 AM
Just looked it up. Its a trap in the arkham asylum map. The 1st player punches the 2nd player into a cell door. Crock grabs them by the head throws them back to penguin who hits them with his umbrella the 2nd player stumbles over to two face who smashed a tv over their head who then go to riddler to hits them with his cane and goes back to crock who punches the player through the other side of the room. Still BA though

A
02-27-2013, 05:52 AM
6 slots left apparently and one of them is doomsday

Noremac2100
03-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Some news. Doomsday is confirmed as is Raven and Black Adam and Ares? and Frost person (not captain cold or Mr Freeze its female) Sinestro.

Also it appears Joker detonated a Nuke in Metropolis and killed Lois Lane and Supermans baby so Superman killed the Joker. Batman is pissed and leads a revolution against Superman.

Martian Manhunter is heavily rumored

3 DLC packs
Arkham City Pack (Arkham City versions of Joker, Catwoman and Batman)
Red Son Pack (Russian version of Superman, wonder woman and Solomon Grundy)
Blackest Night Pack (zombie versions)

Also apparently after Joker's Death Harley Quinn became a hero?

Kain
03-27-2013, 03:21 PM
That would be Killer Frost. Firestorm villainess.

Spars
03-27-2013, 03:32 PM
Can someone post an updated list of characters?

Kain
03-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Aquaman
Bane
Batman
Black Adam
Catwoman
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Doomsday
The Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
Hawkgirl
The Joker
Lex Luthor
Nightwing
Raven
Shazam
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy
Superman
Wonder Woman

and possibly in the game or DLC, Killer Frost and Ares

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Aquaman
Bane
Batman
Black Adam
Catwoman
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Doomsday
The Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
Hawkgirl
The Joker
Lex Luthor
Nightwing
Raven
Shazam
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy
Superman
Wonder Woman

Is there going to be more characters to be revealed? Non-DLC

Kain
03-27-2013, 06:50 PM
[quote=Vaas]Can someone post an updated list of characters?
Aquaman
Bane
Batman
Black Adam
Catwoman
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Doomsday
The Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
Hawkgirl
The Joker
Lex Luthor
Nightwing
Raven
Shazam
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy
Superman
Wonder Woman

Is there going to be more characters to be revealed? Non-DLC[/quote:9u9oxrfn]
I think this is it for now

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 06:51 PM
I really hope they bring Lobo in. Anything with Lobo in it is amazing. Or Martian Manhunter.

Kain
03-27-2013, 06:55 PM
J'onn has to be in. I'm kinda getting sick of DC ignoring him.

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 06:56 PM
J'onn has to be in. I'm kinda getting sick of DC ignoring him.
Agreed. He has to be in this some shape or form as a playable character. Either in-game or DLC.

Kain
03-27-2013, 07:03 PM
in game unlockable

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 07:05 PM
in game unlockable
At best! Am I the only person who is really pumped for the Blackest Night skin pack? Love that series.

Kain
03-27-2013, 07:07 PM
[quote="The Duck":jdouugdr]in game unlockable
At best! Am I the only person who is really pumped for the Blackest Night skin pack? Love that series.[/quote:jdouugdr]
um, hello? Green Lantern fan here. of course you're not the only one. I wonder how many will get the Black Lantern makeover. not everyone was a BL

Noremac2100
03-27-2013, 07:22 PM
Knowing Netherrealm studios I believe there is going to be four dlc characters and a few costume packs (that aren't already announced)

I do believe that for DLC they will have DC characters that are not associated with the DC universe i.e. Watchmen, Frankenstein, V as they are in high demand

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 07:24 PM
[quote="The Godfather":26v3y6mr][quote="The Duck":26v3y6mr]in game unlockable
At best! Am I the only person who is really pumped for the Blackest Night skin pack? Love that series.[/quote:26v3y6mr]
um, hello? Green Lantern fan here. of course you're not the only one. I wonder how many will get the Black Lantern makeover. not everyone was a BL[/quote:26v3y6mr]
I think everybody will. If thats the case, it would be very unique to see Harley Quinn and Joker as zombies. Or Raven.

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 07:25 PM
Knowing Netherrealm studios I believe there is going to be four dlc characters and a few costume packs (that aren't already announced)

I do believe that for DLC they will have DC characters that are not associated with the DC universe i.e. Watchmen, Frankenstein, V as they are in high demand
If V is in this game with Rorschach, it's climbing to the top of the charts and I'll be buying those DLC's first day.

Kain
03-27-2013, 07:26 PM

Frankenstein is in the DC universe. and the Watchmen character's may not be a go. I think another game company still hold the developing rights.

and you also have to think the character's have to have some connection to the story. so the Alan Moore creations may not work as they are set in there own universe.

I think DC should allow NetherRealm to use Static, or Power Girl(Pre 52, costume)

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 07:29 PM

Frankenstein is in the DC universe. and the Watchmen character's may not be a go. I think another game company still hold the developing rights.

and you also have to think the character's have to have some connection to the story. so the Alan Moore creations may not work as they are set in there own universe.

I think DC should allow NetherRealm to use Static, or Power Girl(Pre 52, costume)
I hate to use this as a reference, but SoulCaliber 2, 3, and 4 had characters grounded in there own universes, such as Starkiller, Yoda, Darth Vader, Link, Heihachi.

Noremac2100
03-27-2013, 07:33 PM
[quote=Noremac1500]Knowing Netherrealm studios I believe there is going to be four dlc characters and a few costume packs (that aren't already announced)

I hate to use this as a reference, but SoulCaliber 2, 3, and 4 had characters grounded in there own universes, such as Starkiller, Yoda, Darth Vader, Link, Heihachi.[/quote:1d0mozdr]
and I am strictly talking about DLC that has nothing to do with the main story line. I mean Soul Calibur actually would somewhat incorporate their guest characters into they storyline somehow

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 07:34 PM
[quote=Noremac1500]Knowing Netherrealm studios I believe there is going to be four dlc characters and a few costume packs (that aren't already announced)

I hate to use this as a reference, but SoulCaliber 2, 3, and 4 had characters grounded in there own universes, such as Starkiller, Yoda, Darth Vader, Link, Heihachi.
and I am strictly talking about DLC that has nothing to do with the main story line. I mean Soul Calibur actually would somewhat incorporate their guest characters into they storyline somehow[/quote:vgh4rsg8]
Freddy Krueger in the Mortal Kombat game.

Kain
03-27-2013, 07:35 PM

I hate to use this as a reference, but SoulCaliber 2, 3, and 4 had characters grounded in there own universes, such as Starkiller, Yoda, Darth Vader, Link, Heihachi.[/quote:1cd561it]
if I recall, Link, like Kratos ended up in the Soul Caliber universe by being pulled through time and space. but I didn't pay much attention to the story.

besides, it is A DC Universe game, not a Vertigo universe(even though that is now pretty much gone with the cancellation of Hellblazer)

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 07:37 PM
[quote="The Duck":oboljz9s][quote=Noremac1500]Knowing Netherrealm studios I believe there is going to be four dlc characters and a few costume packs (that aren't already announced)

I hate to use this as a reference, but SoulCaliber 2, 3, and 4 had characters grounded in there own universes, such as Starkiller, Yoda, Darth Vader, Link, Heihachi.[/quote:oboljz9s]
if I recall, Link, like Kratos ended up in the Soul Caliber universe by being pulled through time and space. but I didn't pay much attention to the story.

besides, it is A DC Universe game, not a Vertigo universe(even though that is now pretty much gone with the cancellation of Hellblazer)[/quote:oboljz9s]
They can do that with this too. Make Story DLC with character DLC. I think NeatherRealms could do anything, after the success of Mortal Kombat.

Kain
03-27-2013, 07:41 PM
I doubt DC would allow them to use these characters though. right now they want to push character's who are in there monthly series.

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 07:42 PM
I doubt DC would allow them to use these characters though. right now they want to push character's who are in there monthly series.
Probably, but of we ask enough, DC will come to their sense and at least put one in. They would get a huge profit from putting at least ONE character from Watchmen or just V.

Kain
03-27-2013, 07:48 PM
[quote="The Duck":yx23yjkp]I doubt DC would allow them to use these characters though. right now they want to push character's who are in there monthly series.
Probably, but of we ask enough, DC will come to their sense and at least put one in. They would get a huge profit from putting at least ONE character from Watchmen or just V.[/quote:yx23yjkp]
pff. doubtful. this is DC we're talking about. they rebooted decades of awesome comics just to bring in new fans. millions of die hard loyal fans thrown to the curb for 52 new comics, and the same...old...drawn out...stories.

now we have a faceless Joker who's identity is known, and a gay Green Lantern which gets rid of some of my favorite character. one of which was already gay.

sorry about that. still a little bitter

The Godfather
03-27-2013, 07:55 PM
[quote="The Godfather":3php2l9y][quote="The Duck":3php2l9y]I doubt DC would allow them to use these characters though. right now they want to push character's who are in there monthly series.
Probably, but of we ask enough, DC will come to their sense and at least put one in. They would get a huge profit from putting at least ONE character from Watchmen or just V.[/quote:3php2l9y]
pff. doubtful. this is DC we're talking about. they rebooted decades of awesome comics just to bring in new fans. millions of die hard loyal fans thrown to the curb for 52 new comics, and the same...old...drawn out...stories.

now we have a faceless Joker who's identity is known, and a gay Green Lantern which gets rid of some of my favorite character. one of which was already gay.

sorry about that. still a little bitter[/quote:3php2l9y]
I don't read new comics. All they do is reboot.

Noremac2100
03-28-2013, 04:05 PM
The last two slots have been filled.

Ares and Killer Frost

MajesticSearawr
04-03-2013, 03:30 PM
[youtube:2pz75a0b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kbg5sxI4Es[/youtube:2pz75a0b]

Holy...fucking...crap.

Dion
04-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Yep, I can't wait for this game to come out.

MajesticSearawr
04-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Harley Quinn is pretty

Spars
04-03-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm getting it on release day.

I still need to beat The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, BioShock Infinite, then Injustice, then I'm getting The Last of Us in June.... SO MANY GAMES

MajesticSearawr
04-03-2013, 04:08 PM
I dont have a system...but I want to kick ass as Harley lol

TheHenchGuy
04-03-2013, 04:37 PM
The demo's pretty cool. Lex Luthor is a BEEEEASTTTTTT

Spars
04-03-2013, 04:40 PM
The demo's pretty cool. Lex Luthor is a BEEEEASTTTTTT
Oh yeah! Forgot it was out! Must..resist..urge..to download..

Kain
04-03-2013, 06:17 PM
hmm. now I messed my shorts

Spars
04-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Ok it was only .5GB so I am downloading it.. I have to update the PStore first.. sigh

Batman is awesome, may have found my main.

Just did a sick combo while I proceeded to beat Woner Woman senseless. Square + Up + Triangle hooks them from far away, brings them up close, and sky uppercuts them. Sick combo.

Spars
04-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Batman is awesome, may have found my main.

Just did a sick combo while I proceeded to beat Woner Woman senseless. Square + Up + Triangle hooks them from far away, brings them up close, and sky uppercuts them. Sick combo.

Well I DID say this before I tried out Wonder Woman..

Wonder Woman > Batman. Her combos are sick and she has a good mix of ranged and combat attacks. Beat them senseless with square and X combos then use triangle after they get too far away and whip them from afar. She's a BEASTTTTTTTTTTTTT

There's been a leak on the INJUSTICE forums that Martian Manhunter will be the first DLC character. Which makes me happy. :D

Who are you guys gonna main? I'm totes maining Deathstroke if he doesn't completely blow. Or The Joker. Who doesn't like The Joker?

Kain
04-04-2013, 10:07 AM
I don't like the new 52 Joker.

I'll probably main Green Lanterns, or Sinestro, or Black Adam

xxDeadxPoolxx
04-04-2013, 11:49 AM
So the demo isn't on Xbox live for some reason.

Kain
04-14-2013, 11:57 PM
*sigh* I can't buy this game until Friday.

Noremac2100
04-15-2013, 12:04 AM
*sigh* I can't buy this game until Friday.
I am terribly sorry about that. I go in to pick up my copy on Tuesday hopefully....providing I have someone to take me there

Kain
04-15-2013, 12:12 AM
also saw the Blackest Night costumes. they don'r really look good. 'cept for Batman's

Noremac2100
04-15-2013, 12:16 AM
also saw the Blackest Night costumes. they don'r really look good. 'cept for Batman's
meh I am just going to get Arkham skins mainly for the joker though :shrug: idgaf about red son or blackest night or new 52 or whatever

Kain
04-15-2013, 12:21 AM
I'm a comic geek. I'm getting them all

Noremac2100
04-15-2013, 12:26 AM
I'm a comic geek. I'm getting them all
hoard all the DLC!!!

Kain
04-15-2013, 12:28 AM
to quote someone

"MINE!!"

TheHenchGuy
04-15-2013, 08:12 AM
Warner Bros are gonna send me a DLC code for a Green Arrow costume.

Spars
04-15-2013, 07:05 PM

Why?

Also, game hasn't even been released yet other than the "special youtubers" and Flash is already overpowered. He is going to be banned from competitive play and hopefully you don't run into Flash douches on normal online.

[youtube:1kexp0ue]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FuBsCr3c9E[/youtube:1kexp0ue]
[youtube:1kexp0ue]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWfk6R9oEWk[/youtube:1kexp0ue]

I would've thought if anyone was OP it'd be Superman, not Flash lol.

Lancer
04-15-2013, 07:10 PM
[quote="Lee Everett":1u557y7k]Batman is awesome, may have found my main.

Well I DID say this before I tried out Wonder Woman..

Wonder Woman > Batman. Her combos are sick and she has a good mix of ranged and combat attacks. Beat them senseless with square and X combos then use triangle after they get too far away and whip them from afar. She's a BEASTTTTTTTTTTTTT

There's been a leak on the INJUSTICE forums that Martian Manhunter will be the first DLC character. Which makes me happy. :D

Who are you guys gonna main? I'm totes maining Deathstroke if he doesn't completely blow. Or The Joker. Who doesn't like The Joker?[/quote:1u557y7k]

Haven't done anything with the console version, but I've been playing the mobile version and Deathstroke is fucking amazing on that shit.

Spars
04-15-2013, 07:14 PM
LOBO HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AS THE FIRST DLC CHARACTER!!!

http://i.imgur.com/ASsr3KO.png

Noremac2100
04-15-2013, 07:26 PM
LOBO HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AS THE FIRST DLC CHARACTER!!!

imma need a raincheck on this one

Kain
04-15-2013, 07:30 PM

Why?

Also, game hasn't even been released yet other than the "special youtubers" and Flash is already overpowered. He is going to be banned from competitive play and hopefully you don't run into Flash douches on normal online.

[youtube:3mnwyznd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FuBsCr3c9E[/youtube:3mnwyznd]
[youtube:3mnwyznd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWfk6R9oEWk[/youtube:3mnwyznd]

its always Flash. NetherRealm just can't keep him from being OP and full of infinite rotteness.

Kain
04-15-2013, 07:30 PM
this real? or fake? either way nice to see that bastiche looking menacing

Spars
04-15-2013, 07:39 PM
this real? or fake? either way nice to see that bastiche looking menacing

It's going to be announced officialy innnnnnnnnnnnn............ *looks at clock* 21 minutes. 6:00 PST.

But, it's real. P.S. I just posted that image lol

Spars
04-15-2013, 07:40 PM
[quote=TheHenchGuy]Warner Bros are gonna send me a DLC code for a Green Arrow costume.

Why?

[youtube:3dxxgnjm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FuBsCr3c9E[/youtube:3dxxgnjm]
[youtube:3dxxgnjm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWfk6R9oEWk[/youtube:3dxxgnjm]

its always Flash. NetherRealm just can't keep him from being OP and full of infinite rotteness.[/quote:3dxxgnjm]

Someone tweeted them and asked if they were gonna day 1 patch and nerf Flash's infinite and they said "I don't know about that..."

DAMMIT NETHERREALM

Kain
04-15-2013, 07:53 PM
true story. played a guy who kept using Flash on MK vs DC, so I picked Superman. did the Super-infinite on him. he quit the game. coward

Kain
04-15-2013, 07:56 PM
Who else would be DLC and fits well into this game's storyline? besides Martian Manhunter. he has to be in on this.

Spars
04-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Who else would be DLC and fits well into this game's storyline? besides Martian Manhunter. he has to be in on this.

Poison Ivy?
Black Canary?
Scarecrow?
Starfire?

Noremac2100
04-15-2013, 08:09 PM
[quote="Kain The Dragon Duck":2kyucf9e]Who else would be DLC and fits well into this game's storyline? besides Martian Manhunter. he has to be in on this.

Poison Ivy?
Black Canary?
Scarecrow?
Starfire?[/quote:2kyucf9e]
film freak totally

no but in all seriousness

Black Hand or Red Hood (the first not Jason Todd ah scratch that alternate costume as the first red hood)

Kain
04-15-2013, 08:48 PM
I;m pretty sure Scarecrow is already dead, as well as Black Canary. then again Joker is suppose to be dead. I hope I didn't spoil anything

Spars
04-15-2013, 09:04 PM
I;m pretty sure Scarecrow is already dead, as well as Black Canary. then again Joker is suppose to be dead. I hope I didn't spoil anything

I just got word from a VERY reliable source (trust me if you want), who is very connected with NetherRealm and he said the DLC characters are:

Lobo, Blue Beetle, Martian Manhunter, and Poison Ivy.

He didn't give an order of them though.

Kain
04-15-2013, 09:09 PM
[quote="Kain The Dragon Duck":3byrbgvy]I;m pretty sure Scarecrow is already dead, as well as Black Canary. then again Joker is suppose to be dead. I hope I didn't spoil anything

I just got word from a VERY reliable source (trust me if you want), who is very connected with NetherRealm and he said the DLC characters are:

He didn't give an order of them though.[/quote:3byrbgvy]
hmm. I don't like Poison Ivy. we already have Harley, Joker, Catwoman, and Bane. not to mention Nightwing but I like Nightwing.

Spars
04-15-2013, 09:11 PM
[quote="The Codfather":3vpusik5][quote="Kain The Dragon Duck":3vpusik5]I;m pretty sure Scarecrow is already dead, as well as Black Canary. then again Joker is suppose to be dead. I hope I didn't spoil anything

He didn't give an order of them though.[/quote:3vpusik5]
hmm. I don't like Poison Ivy. we already have Harley, Joker, Catwoman, and Bane. not to mention Nightwing but I like Nightwing.[/quote:3vpusik5]

If we didn't have some girl though every one would bitch and complain.

Kain
04-15-2013, 09:14 PM
[quote="Kain The Dragon Duck":2al256vc][quote="The Codfather":2al256vc][quote="Kain The Dragon Duck":2al256vc]I;m pretty sure Scarecrow is already dead, as well as Black Canary. then again Joker is suppose to be dead. I hope I didn't spoil anything

He didn't give an order of them though.[/quote:2al256vc]
hmm. I don't like Poison Ivy. we already have Harley, Joker, Catwoman, and Bane. not to mention Nightwing but I like Nightwing.[/quote:2al256vc]

If we didn't have some girl though every one would b***h and complain.[/quote:2al256vc]
no they won't. have you noticed Cyborg is the only playable African American? and no one has complained about that.

and they could have used any other female. but they want to keep the Batfamily in as much as possible

Spars
04-15-2013, 09:16 PM
[quote="The Codfather":2jz076ox][quote="Kain The Dragon Duck":2jz076ox][quote="The Codfather":2jz076ox][quote="Kain The Dragon Duck":2jz076ox]I;m pretty sure Scarecrow is already dead, as well as Black Canary. then again Joker is suppose to be dead. I hope I didn't spoil anything

He didn't give an order of them though.[/quote:2jz076ox]
hmm. I don't like Poison Ivy. we already have Harley, Joker, Catwoman, and Bane. not to mention Nightwing but I like Nightwing.[/quote:2jz076ox]

If we didn't have some girl though every one would b***h and complain.[/quote:2jz076ox]
no they won't. have you noticed Cyborg is the only playable African American? and no one has complained about that.

and they could have used any other female. but they want to keep the Batfamily in as much as possible[/quote:2jz076ox]

I'm on an INJUSTICE forum..

Lots of people are on there bitching about if they don't have a girl.

Kain
04-15-2013, 09:20 PM
lets look at the girls the have

Wonder Woman
Harley Quinn
Catwoman

the three standards.
and Killer Frost. a new comer. why not bring in another character NOT CONNECTED TO BATMAN!

I went through the same thing with Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Spars
04-15-2013, 09:34 PM
lets look at the girls the have

Wonder Woman
Harley Quinn
Catwoman

the three standards.
and Killer Frost. a new comer. why not bring in another character NOT CONNECTED TO BATMAN!

You forgot Raven & Hawkgirl ;)

Kain
04-15-2013, 09:37 PM
[quote="Kain The Dragon Duck":1xdwurcr]lets look at the girls the have

Wonder Woman
Harley Quinn
Catwoman

the three standards.

You forgot Raven & Hawkgirl ;)[/quote:1xdwurcr]
I knew I was forgetting someone.

my points still valid :p

Spars
04-15-2013, 10:21 PM
Stan Lee weighs in on INJUSTICE, says Green Arrow is his favorite DC character. Says he will play as Green Arrow. Imagine finding Stan Lee in a random online game and he whips your ass as Green Arrow. :lawl:

http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/topic ... injustice/ (http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/topic/118595-stan-lee-weighs-in-on-injustice/)

Spars
04-16-2013, 07:57 AM
Online is already annoying. Damn Deathstroke bullet spammers.

Kain
04-16-2013, 08:01 AM
Online is already annoying. Damn Deathstroke bullet spammers.
Online is always annoying. its a pin trying to find decent opponents

Spars
04-16-2013, 08:03 AM
[quote="The Codfather":1zqll6ml]Online is already annoying. Damn Deathstroke bullet spammers.
Online is always annoying. its a pin trying to find decent opponents[/quote:1zqll6ml]

Every match is either some fag using Deathstroke and spamming bullets, or Flash using his infinite combo. :wat:

Kain
04-16-2013, 08:04 AM
[quote="Kain The Dragon Duck":21e3qsoh][quote="The Codfather":21e3qsoh]Online is already annoying. Damn Deathstroke bullet spammers.
Online is always annoying. its a pin trying to find decent opponents[/quote:21e3qsoh]

Every match is either some fag using Deathstroke and spamming bullets, or Flash using his infinite combo. :wat:[/quote:21e3qsoh]
yup. its MKvsDC all over again

Noremac2100
04-16-2013, 02:01 PM
God dammit. Get to pick up my copy today and a blizzard strikes and everything closes down!

TheHenchGuy
04-16-2013, 03:00 PM

Why?

[youtube:3mai59jo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FuBsCr3c9E[/youtube:3mai59jo]
[youtube:3mai59jo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWfk6R9oEWk[/youtube:3mai59jo]

I was one of the first 5000 to vote on the Superman vs Batman battle.

MajesticSearawr
04-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Harley is a girl...a very hot girl. But I love Poison Ivy so much so...

Kain
04-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Harley is a girl...a very hot girl. But I love Poison Ivy so much so...
Even in context, that is one of the strangest things I've seen you type.

MajesticSearawr
04-16-2013, 03:26 PM
LOL thank you...I didn't see there was a page 12 so umm disreguard that post lol

TheHenchGuy
04-16-2013, 04:50 PM
I don't get what your obsession with Harley is. I'm more of a Catwoman guy.

MajesticSearawr
04-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Because shes psycho and hot and blonde and I am a psych fanatic and have a thing for blondes and the reinvisioning of her in Batman Arkham series is AMAZING FUCKING AMAZING!

Spars
04-16-2013, 06:27 PM
Because shes psycho and hot and blonde and I am a psych fanatic and have a thing for blondes and the reinvisioning of her in Batman Arkham series is AMAZING FUCKING AMAZING!

MajesticSearawr
04-16-2013, 06:38 PM
YAY I'm not alone

Spars
04-16-2013, 06:40 PM
YAY I'm not alone

Who doesn't like psycho blondes amirite?

MajesticSearawr
04-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Yep I have a thing for crazy.

Spars
04-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Yep I have a thing for crazy.

And blondes. With rocking bodies. And her INJUSTICE costume shows A LOT of skin if I remember correctly.. yum.

Kain
04-16-2013, 08:22 PM
she's not blonde anymore. DC fucked that up.

and when it comes to badass psycho females, Harley pretty much takes the cake. but Bleez is a strong second.

MajesticSearawr
04-17-2013, 09:57 AM
But...butttt she was blonde in the most recent Arkham games...fuckers

Kain
04-17-2013, 10:52 AM
But...butttt she was blonde in the most recent Arkham games...fuckers
Dc stands for "don't care". Its how they have been lately

MajesticSearawr
04-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Don't care shes still hot lol :p

Spars
04-17-2013, 10:56 AM
Don't care shes still hot lol :p

"Right away, Mr J."

MajesticSearawr
04-17-2013, 11:02 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6Xp5mRCdwcHbsGfHS-wZ43uNF4sBBJ9C1ME-jKS8dDJk_c12t

CRAZY IS HOT

L
04-17-2013, 10:51 PM
Just watched all the cutscenes. The story is amazing

Spars
04-17-2013, 10:53 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6Xp5mRCdwcHbsGfHS-wZ43uNF4sBBJ9C1ME-jKS8dDJk_c12t

CRAZY IS HOT

The way she says "Mr. J" turns me on SOOOOOOO MUCH.

i mean wat.

Kain
04-17-2013, 11:01 PM
there's a restaurant near by that reminds me of Harley everytime I go there. it is called "Mr J's"

Noremac2100
04-18-2013, 12:59 AM
DLC character predictions

Lobo (confirmed)
Martian Manhunter
Red Arrow

TheHenchGuy
04-18-2013, 05:39 AM
I would have preferred Martian Manhunter. I don't know much about either, but Manhunter seems cooler than Lobo IMO.

Lohuydahutt
04-18-2013, 07:56 AM
I would have preferred Martian Manhunter. I don't know much about either, but Manhunter seems cooler than Lobo IMO.
I watched Justice League the animated series when I was somewhat younger and the MM was my fav XD if I ever buy this game (that's a big maybe) I'm probably getting dat guy :P

Kain
04-18-2013, 08:07 AM
DLC character predictions

Lobo (confirmed)
Martian Manhunter
Red Arrow
I don't think we'll see guest character here. DC is working close on this and they will only allow characters they want. and someone they can promote. god I hope its not Vibe

Kain
04-20-2013, 04:36 PM
this game is AWESOME! I am currently maining Batman. trying all the characters. Black Adam and Raven are both kinda clunky.

Noremac2100
04-20-2013, 04:41 PM
this game is AWESOME! I am currently maining Batman. trying all the characters. Black Adam and Raven are both kinda clunky.
Joker for me. Deadshot and Flash need to be depowered

Spars
04-20-2013, 04:42 PM

I am currently spamming bullets on Deathstroke.

If you can't beat them, join them. :p

I am also practicing with Green Lantern in case they nerf 'Stroke. I am a boss with Lantern. I'm currently in the top 200 Lantern players!

Kain
04-20-2013, 04:45 PM
I need to play more with GL. or Sinestro. I can't call myself a GL fan if I am not using those characters

Spars
04-20-2013, 04:51 PM
I need to play more with GL. or Sinestro. I can't call myself a GL fan if I am not using those characters

GL is a boss if you utilize him correctly. I can teach ya a thing or two. :p

Kain
04-20-2013, 04:57 PM
[quote="I-Magi-Nation":1g4vpkyu]I need to play more with GL. or Sinestro. I can't call myself a GL fan if I am not using those characters

GL is a boss if you utilize him correctly. I can teach ya a thing or two. :p[/quote:1g4vpkyu]
I'll get use to him. I've only played the story mode so far.

Noremac2100
04-20-2013, 05:00 PM
If I could nitpick at two things in this game

1. How the characters fall to their knees after they are defeated.

2. Lack of costumes (that isn't DLC)

Kain
04-20-2013, 05:02 PM

yeah I hate that they just fall to their knees.

and with the costumes all we get is the normal costume and the insurgency/regime. and new 52 for some.

Noremac2100
04-20-2013, 05:04 PM

and with the costumes all we get is the normal costume and the insurgency/regime. and new 52 for some.
right. I mean when they said there will be a lot of different versions of each character I expected a lot. Not the default, Insurgency/Regime. Isn't some new 52 DLC or preorder? the only unlockable costume I found was Solomon Grundy's Boss suit (not including the Insurgency/Regime) the rest are pre order or DLC exlusive

Kain
04-20-2013, 07:38 PM

right. I mean when they said there will be a lot of different versions of each character I expected a lot. Not the default, Insurgency/Regime. Isn't some new 52 DLC or preorder? the only unlockable costume I found was Solomon Grundy's Boss suit (not including the Insurgency/Regime) the rest are pre order or DLC exlusive
there are some unlockables. like Boss Grundy and Godfall Superman. perhaps there are more we just haven't found yet.

Kain
04-21-2013, 12:18 AM
I hate that I have to download and attempt to play a game on my iPod just to unlock some costumes. I really wanted that Arkham City Harley skin. but oh well

Noremac2100
04-21-2013, 12:25 AM
I hate that I have to download and attempt to play a game on my iPod just to unlock some costumes. I really wanted that Arkham City Harley skin. but oh well
wait can you get costumes from ipad to the console?

Kain
04-21-2013, 12:27 AM
yes. you have to download the Injustice app and rate it to get Knightfal Bane. buy a Joker card to unlock Arkham City Harley, a Batman card for Batman Beyond, and beat the game to get prison jumpsuit Superman.

Noremac2100
04-21-2013, 12:28 AM
[quote="I-Magi-Nation":a87izlz7]I hate that I have to download and attempt to play a game on my iPod just to unlock some costumes. I really wanted that Arkham City Harley skin. but oh well
yes. you have to download the Injustice app and rate it to get Knightfal Bane. buy a Joker card to unlock Arkham City Harley, a Batman card for Batman Beyond, and beat the game to get prison jumpsuit Superman.[/quote:a87izlz7]
Bah. That was a crappy feature

Kain
04-21-2013, 12:31 AM
yes it is. I'm attempting to do so. but on an iPod it is impossible. keeps crashing. and I'm not spending 500 bucks just to play the game proper for some costumes

The Godfather
04-21-2013, 12:43 AM
Shows you how DC can control a company. This is not Netherrealms fault. BLAME DC FOR IT!!

Kain
04-21-2013, 01:01 AM
Shows you how DC can control a company. This is not Netherrealms fault. BLAME DC FOR IT!!
I call bull on that. NetherRealm is just as greedy. besides. NetherRealm and DC are owned by the same company

Noremac2100
04-21-2013, 02:08 AM
[quote="The Godfather":1la7vpvb]Shows you how DC can control a company. This is not Netherrealms fault. BLAME DC FOR IT!!
I call bull on that. NetherRealm is just as greedy. besides. NetherRealm and DC are owned by the same company[/quote:1la7vpvb]
Warner Bros. (Shakes fists and looks up at sky)

DAMN YOU WARNER BROS.!!!!

The Godfather
04-21-2013, 01:00 PM
[quote="The Godfather":3lju8t9i]Shows you how DC can control a company. This is not Netherrealms fault. BLAME DC FOR IT!!
I call bull on that. NetherRealm is just as greedy. besides. NetherRealm and DC are owned by the same company[/quote:3lju8t9i]
Oh, ya. Remember that excellent game called Mortal Kombat? Where they listened to all the fans? I remember that too, I still play that game to this date. DC or Warner Bros is controlling them. When they make a Mortal Kombat 2 again, I'm sure none of the flaws will be there.

Noremac2100
04-21-2013, 01:40 PM
[quote="I-Magi-Nation":2rlwkdyv][quote="The Godfather":2rlwkdyv]Shows you how DC can control a company. This is not Netherrealms fault. BLAME DC FOR IT!!
I call bull on that. NetherRealm is just as greedy. besides. NetherRealm and DC are owned by the same company[/quote:2rlwkdyv]
Oh, ya. Remember that excellent game called Mortal Kombat? Where they listened to all the fans? I remember that too, I still play that game to this date. DC or Warner Bros is controlling them. When they make a Mortal Kombat 2 again, I'm sure none of the flaws will be there.[/quote:2rlwkdyv]
Yes I am sure going back to the original Mk was a great plan for listening to the fans especially when they went back and changed things in the timeline. Or picking DLC that no one wanted. Or brining in fighters that really don't belong in the series besides for promotion. (oh there is the greed there). They know the game can't stand on its own especially after the train wreck of Armageddon and vs DCUniverse. So let's bring in a popular character from another series. Kratos. Yes good. Then let's bring in Freddy Krueger. Who doesn't even have his own game.

Or bring in a character who didn't even exist besides that of a game glitch in the first.

Or make the cool characters that you had to WORK for to unlock in the oringial unplayable or killed off in story mode (Shao Kahn, Kintaro, Goro, Mintaro)

Then let's not forget Kenshi who wasn't even present in the first three MK games and has no place being in them now.

and exclude Chameleon who was another secret unlockable.

Or start the cyber ninja fanatics who after seeing cyber sub-zero and cyber-reptile want more cyber ninjas.

It's always about greed. All of it. Always had and always will be.

Netherrealm is = in greed.

Spars
04-21-2013, 01:46 PM
[quote="I-Magi-Nation":1onp1f10][quote="The Godfather":1onp1f10]Shows you how DC can control a company. This is not Netherrealms fault. BLAME DC FOR IT!!
I call bull on that. NetherRealm is just as greedy. besides. NetherRealm and DC are owned by the same company
Oh, ya. Remember that excellent game called Mortal Kombat? Where they listened to all the fans? I remember that too, I still play that game to this date. DC or Warner Bros is controlling them. When they make a Mortal Kombat 2 again, I'm sure none of the flaws will be there.[/quote:1onp1f10]
They know the game can't stand on its own especially after the train wreck of Armageddon and vs DCUniverse. [/quote:1onp1f10]

You know NetherRealm didn't make those games right? WB bought the rights to Mortal Kombat after that other company went bankrupt and let NetherRealm make them. NetherRealm had nothing to do with those games.

Noremac2100
04-21-2013, 01:53 PM
[quote="The Godfather":3u7mzuzy][quote="I-Magi-Nation":3u7mzuzy][quote="The Godfather":3u7mzuzy]Shows you how DC can control a company. This is not Netherrealms fault. BLAME DC FOR IT!!
Oh, ya. Remember that excellent game called Mortal Kombat? Where they listened to all the fans? I remember that too, I still play that game to this date. DC or Warner Bros is controlling them. When they make a Mortal Kombat 2 again, I'm sure none of the flaws will be there.[/quote:3u7mzuzy]
They know the game can't stand on its own especially after the train wreck of Armageddon and vs DCUniverse. [/quote:3u7mzuzy]

You know NetherRealm didn't make those games right? WB bought the rights to Mortal Kombat after that other company went bankrupt and let NetherRealm make them. NetherRealm had nothing to do with those games.[/quote:3u7mzuzy]
Right, Right Ed Boon creator of MK and working for NeatherRealm didn't have anything to do with the production or creation of the MK before MK9. So he didn't do that Neatherrealm isn't just title giving to the MK workers. Right good job.

It's always been about greed. Ed boon created all those games. Under which or title I do not care. He's greedy, just as greedy. Ruining his own series under a different company name. Doesn't what I call it. Neatherrealm, Warner Bros, MK people, the greed is still there.

and you know what, Neither did I say Neatherrealm worked on Armageddon or DC I called them what they are currently called now being Netherrealm studios.

and that you for pointing out some error in name calling rather than seeing the subject of my point. Bravo.

Zero
04-21-2013, 01:57 PM
You's are changing the subject of this awesome game. this wasn't suppose to be MK' It's "injustice' how yous start changing this! lol go play MK if u wanna talk about it

Spars
04-21-2013, 01:58 PM
[quote="The Godfather":1se76je3][quote="I-Magi-Nation":1se76je3][quote="The Godfather":1se76je3]Shows you how DC can control a company. This is not Netherrealms fault. BLAME DC FOR IT!!
Oh, ya. Remember that excellent game called Mortal Kombat? Where they listened to all the fans? I remember that too, I still play that game to this date. DC or Warner Bros is controlling them. When they make a Mortal Kombat 2 again, I'm sure none of the flaws will be there.
They know the game can't stand on its own especially after the train wreck of Armageddon and vs DCUniverse. [/quote:1se76je3]

You know NetherRealm didn't make those games right? WB bought the rights to Mortal Kombat after that other company went bankrupt and let NetherRealm make them. NetherRealm had nothing to do with those games.[/quote:1se76je3]
Right, Right Ed Boon creator of MK and working for NeatherRealm didn't have anything to do with the production or creation of the MK before MK9. So he didn't do that Neatherrealm isn't just title giving to the MK workers. Right good job.

It's always been about greed. Ed boon created all those games. Under which or title I do not care. He's greedy, just as greedy. Ruining his own series under a different company name. Doesn't what I call it. Neatherrealm, Warner Bros, MK people, the greed is still there.

and you know what, Neither did I say Neatherrealm worked on Armageddon or DC I called them what they are currently called now being Netherrealm studios.

and that you for pointing out some error in name calling rather than seeing the subject of my point. Bravo.[/quote:1se76je3]

Now you're just being blind. NetherRealm did not make those games and here you are holding them responsible for it. Ed Boon was the "director" but other than that it's an entire new company, and every MK fan I know loves the DLC characters..

Noremac2100
04-21-2013, 02:00 PM
Fine. Did anyone catch the Death in the family reference in story mode?

MajesticSearawr
04-21-2013, 02:03 PM
...really Sparty...really?

Spars
04-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Fine. Did anyone catch the Death in the family reference in story mode?

Haven't beat it yet. I played through Batman and Lantern's chapters, then when Aquaman started me and my friend decided to play MP so...

Noremac2100
04-21-2013, 02:06 PM
[quote=Noremac1500][quote="The Godfather":kw4ryw31][quote="I-Magi-Nation":kw4ryw31][quote="The Godfather":kw4ryw31]Shows you how DC can control a company. This is not Netherrealms fault. BLAME DC FOR IT!!
They know the game can't stand on its own especially after the train wreck of Armageddon and vs DCUniverse. [/quote:kw4ryw31]

You know NetherRealm didn't make those games right? WB bought the rights to Mortal Kombat after that other company went bankrupt and let NetherRealm make them. NetherRealm had nothing to do with those games.[/quote:kw4ryw31]

and that you for pointing out some error in name calling rather than seeing the subject of my point. Bravo.[/quote:kw4ryw31]

Now you're just being blind. NetherRealm did not make those games and here you are holding them responsible for it. Ed Boon was the "director" but other than that it's an entire new company, and every MK fan I know loves the DLC characters..[/quote:kw4ryw31]
http://i.imgur.com/GjEUZA1.gif

Kain
04-21-2013, 02:43 PM
yes. NetherRealm did make Armageddon and vs DC Universe. NetherRealm was called Midway. the people who worked at Midway now work at NetherRealm. its the same people. they just wised up and improved. to claim NetherRealm did not make them is just blinding yourself to their past.

yes. the Mortal Kombat remake was awesome. but cyber Sub Zero was a played out concept, and instead of having classic fan favorites the give us guest characters Kratos, Sub Zero, and a character that has been in every MK fan fic since MKII.

Kenshi is awesome, best character to come out of the 3D era. glad they added him, but they could have added 4 more characters that real MK fans wanted. not Kratos. not Freddie Kreugar. I've been a fan of MK for years, was even part of the old Midway boards to the bitter end. so I kinda know what I'm talking about, and what many fans wanted.

back to topic though.

tried to get the knightfall costume for Bane. didn't work. I guess the rating didn't go in.

Noremac2100
04-21-2013, 02:47 PM
yes. NetherRealm did make Armageddon and vs DC Universe. NetherRealm was called Midway. the people who worked at Midway now work at NetherRealm. its the same people. they just wised up and improved. to claim NetherRealm did not make them is just blinding yourself to their past.

yes. the Mortal Kombat remake was awesome. but cyber Sub Zero was a played out concept, and instead of having classic fan favorites the give us guest characters Kratos, Sub Zero, and a character that has been in every MK fan fic since MKII.

Kenshi is awesome, best character to come out of the 3D era. glad they added him, but they could have added 4 more characters that real MK fans wanted. not Kratos. not Freddie Kreugar. I've been a fan of MK for years, was even part of the old Midway boards to the bitter end. so I kinda know what I'm talking about, and what many fans wanted.

back to topic though.

tried to get the knightfall costume for Bane. didn't work. I guess the rating didn't go in.
This is why these costumes needs to be just in the game alone. I have got 50% of the Insurgency/Regime costumes though :D

Spars
04-21-2013, 02:49 PM

Okay, I didn't know that, never was a fan of MK, was just going off what some of my friends who are MK fans said.

Kain
04-21-2013, 02:52 PM
[quote="I-Magi-Nation":3b79m8hr]yes. NetherRealm did make Armageddon and vs DC Universe. NetherRealm was called Midway. the people who worked at Midway now work at NetherRealm. its the same people. they just wised up and improved. to claim NetherRealm did not make them is just blinding yourself to their past.

Okay, I didn't know that, never was a fan of MK, was just going off what some of my friends who are MK fans said.[/quote:3b79m8hr]
now you know.
http://myshopdiscountsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

Kain
04-21-2013, 02:52 PM

back to topic though.

This is why these costumes needs to be just in the game alone. I have got 50% of the Insurgency/Regime costumes though :D
I do hope the release some DLC with the rest of these costumes.

Noremac2100
04-21-2013, 02:56 PM
[quote="I-Magi-Nation":rurgnq16]yes. NetherRealm did make Armageddon and vs DC Universe. NetherRealm was called Midway. the people who worked at Midway now work at NetherRealm. its the same people. they just wised up and improved. to claim NetherRealm did not make them is just blinding yourself to their past.

back to topic though.

I do hope the release some DLC with the rest of these costumes.[/quote:rurgnq16]
I also want more than 4 characters as DLC

The Godfather
04-21-2013, 02:58 PM
I heard they are going to give out free skins. Just something i heard, not sure if its true.

Kain
04-21-2013, 08:56 PM
so I got the GL New 52 costume. still not the knightsfall costume for Bane. I wonder why?

TheHenchGuy
04-22-2013, 03:40 AM
I heard they are going to give out free skins. Just something i heard, not sure if its true.

'Tis true. It is a Green Arrow skin, and it's being given out to those who voted on the Battle Arena poll. I voted, and I should have my skin pretty soon.

Kain
04-24-2013, 08:56 PM
HUZZAH!!! I finally got my Knightfall skin. plus Arkham City skin for Harley. I'z happy. next goal Batman Beyond

Kain
04-27-2013, 09:35 PM
[youtube:2t93vlkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFwC8dV2l1Y[/youtube:2t93vlkk]

The Main Man in action. facing Bats in a skin yet to be seen til today.

Noremac2100
04-27-2013, 09:52 PM
Love his Supermove. Lol he flips them off.

But online I see him being like flash and deadshot.

Noremac2100
04-27-2013, 09:53 PM

*deathstroke. I'm a dumbass

Kain
04-27-2013, 09:56 PM

I'm sure Deadshot would play just the same lol

Noremac2100
04-27-2013, 10:01 PM

Deathstroke Deadshot Deadpool they're all the same to me

Kain
04-27-2013, 10:06 PM

funny story. there was an issue of Superman/Batman that featured an alternate reality where Deathstroke alt was goofy like Deadpool. at least I think his name was Deathstroke. he only ever got the Dea.. part out.

Noremac2100
04-27-2013, 10:11 PM
[quote=Noremac1500]Love his Supermove. Lol he flips them off.

funny story. there was an issue of Superman/Batman that featured an alternate reality where Deathstroke alt was goofy like Deadpool. at least I think his name was Deathstroke. he only ever got the Dea.. part out.[/quote:39xfzzv9]
And this was done by them to intentionally screw with me.

Noremac2100
04-28-2013, 12:06 AM
Just released (or I just found out)

the next dlc were leaked (idk someone check me on it

Lobo, General Zod, Batgirl, and Scorpion from mk

Spars
04-28-2013, 12:12 AM

That's been around for a week now. And, it's not Scorp from MK, it's the lizard, from DC Comics...

And it's fake. That 'code" didn't include a quarter of the characters in the game on the character list.

Kain
04-28-2013, 12:24 AM

That's been around for a week now. And, it's not Scorp from MK, it's the lizard, from DC Comics...

And it's fake. That 'code" didn't include a quarter of the characters in the game on the character list.
lizard? what lizard? not The Lizard that's Marvel. the only Scorpion character from DC is not a lizard. and yes strong odds its fake. Boon has added fake code to his games before. although I would not be one bit surprised if Scorpion showed up in the game. technically he already is

Spars
04-28-2013, 12:30 AM
[quote=Noremac1500]Just released (or I just found out)

lizard? what lizard? not The Lizard that's Marvel. the only Scorpion character from DC is not a lizard. and yes strong odds its fake. Boon has added fake code to his games before. although I would not be one bit surprised if Scorpion showed up in the game. technically he already is[/quote:tc7yizjv]

Not lizard, my bad. This guy:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpion

I am 100% sure it's fake though, why would the code for the list of characters not include a quarter of the characters in the game?

Noremac2100
04-28-2013, 12:47 AM

lizard? what lizard? not The Lizard that's Marvel. the only Scorpion character from DC is not a lizard. and yes strong odds its fake. Boon has added fake code to his games before. although I would not be one bit surprised if Scorpion showed up in the game. technically he already is[/quote:j4t7j0po]
Where I read it wasn't codes it was voice casting. a list of voice cast.

Kain
04-28-2013, 12:57 PM
[quote="The Codfather":qziyed83][quote=Noremac1500]Just released (or I just found out)

lizard? what lizard? not The Lizard that's Marvel. the only Scorpion character from DC is not a lizard. and yes strong odds its fake. Boon has added fake code to his games before. although I would not be one bit surprised if Scorpion showed up in the game. technically he already is[/quote:qziyed83]

Not lizard, my bad. This guy:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpion

I am 100% sure it's fake though, why would the code for the list of characters not include a quarter of the characters in the game?[/quote:qziyed83]
well if its not fake, I guarantee they are talking about the MK Scorpion. that character has not been seen in years, and is way too obscure. they might as well put in Arm Fall Off Boy.

Kain
04-28-2013, 12:58 PM

lizard? what lizard? not The Lizard that's Marvel. the only Scorpion character from DC is not a lizard. and yes strong odds its fake. Boon has added fake code to his games before. although I would not be one bit surprised if Scorpion showed up in the game. technically he already is
Where I read it wasn't codes it was voice casting. a list of voice cast.[/quote:3d3ekn6z]
well then. that confirms its fake. cause I also heard it was taken from code. so there are two different stories going around.

by the way that is Brad Garrett voicing Lobo right?