PDA

View Full Version : sunkist itunes covers!

WoodenHornets
08-26-2012, 05:39 PM
request and rate ?/10 on it please and optional reasons why.

:)

Timothy Green vs Frankenstein (Timmy Turner)
[attachment=1:3c5ilh9y]Timothy Green vs Frankenstein.jpg[/attachment:3c5ilh9y]

Chinese Man vs An Ass
[attachment=0:3c5ilh9y]CHINESE MAN VS ASS.jpg[/attachment:3c5ilh9y]

BKTurner47
08-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Do one for my Timothy Green vs Frankenstein battle!

WWEFan
08-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Make a cover for a random Chinese man versus an ass

WoodenHornets
08-26-2012, 08:13 PM
apologies but my stupid photoshop decided to not work so i gotta fix it. :| REALLY SORRY!

WoodenHornets
08-26-2012, 11:51 PM
back to work since i can use photoshop!

WoodenHornets
08-27-2012, 12:08 AM
[attachment=0:1ydug9en]Timothy Green vs Frankenstein.jpg[/attachment:1ydug9en]

please rate it ?/10

WoodenHornets
08-27-2012, 12:22 AM
[attachment=0:1nwrr11u]CHINESE MAN VS ASS.jpg[/attachment:1nwrr11u]
VOTE ?/10 PLEASE!

WoodenHornets
08-27-2012, 01:53 AM
hmm.

1. set up green screen

2. find weird al wig

3. practice accent

4. set up camera on tripod

5. IM READY BITCHES!

1042. still waits for hd camera. :(

4002. fine i guess this crappy standard definition camera will have to do. :shrug:

Rocket
08-27-2012, 02:56 AM
Make Scraggy VS Scraggy.

BKTurner47
08-27-2012, 06:08 AM
[attachment=0:1llkgjrw]Timothy Green vs Frankenstein.jpg[/attachment:1llkgjrw]

please rate it ?/10

9/10
Do one for my Tosh.0 vs Mickey Mouse/Lemonade Mouth battle

BKTurner47
09-01-2012, 12:53 PM
No. Do one for Notch vs Flippy (Toontown).

[spoiler:te0s69x4]Not to mention itís my upcoming battle.[/spoiler:te0s69x4]

Erblover98
09-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Can you make covers of henry viii vs hugh hefner. Henry viii vs clint eastwoodand theres a pic of pete in a cowboy outfit btw. Henry viii vs hillary clinton. And ghostbusters vs mythbusters

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Can you make covers of henry viii vs hugh hefner. Henry viii vs clint eastwoodand theres a pic of pete in a cowboy outfit btw. Henry viii vs hillary clinton. And ghostbusters vs mythbusters
ah yes. no problem buddy.

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 03:52 PM
i dont know where the picture you are talking about is. :?

Erblover98
09-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Oh well i was looking through the erb disscussion it was about in march or april i wanted to see if you could find its a few hundred pages back if u cant find it its ok

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Oh well i was looking through the erb disscussion it was about in march or april i wanted to see if you could find its a few hundred pages back if u cant find it its ok
you mean..... this pic?
http://www.erboh.com/forum/download/file.php?id=957

Erblover98
09-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Just make the real clint one

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Just make the real clint one
okay. *opening photoshop* XD

Erblover98
09-02-2012, 04:05 PM
you mean..... this pic?
And yes

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 04:06 PM
you mean..... this pic?
And yes
so wait you just want me to use the real clint eastwood or the peter one?

Erblover98
09-02-2012, 04:09 PM
[quote="Erblover98":z957zwqw]Can you make covers of henry viii vs hugh hefner. Henry viii vs clint eastwoodand theres a pic of pete in a cowboy outfit btw. Henry viii vs hillary clinton. And ghostbusters vs mythbusters
you mean..... this pic?
And yes
so wait you just want me to use the real clint eastwood or the peter one?[/quote:z957zwqw]
REal clint i found shay vs pete already

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 04:14 PM
[quote="sunkistluva":171pkdfa][quote="Erblover98":171pkdfa]Can you make covers of henry viii vs hugh hefner. Henry viii vs clint eastwoodand theres a pic of pete in a cowboy outfit btw. Henry viii vs hillary clinton. And ghostbusters vs mythbusters
you mean..... this pic?
And yes
so wait you just want me to use the real clint eastwood or the peter one?[/quote:171pkdfa]
REal clint i found shay vs pete already[/quote:171pkdfa]
okay.

Erblover98
09-02-2012, 04:16 PM
[quote="Erblover98":1bdt4lzg][quote="sunkistluva":1bdt4lzg][quote="Erblover98":1bdt4lzg]Can you make covers of henry viii vs hugh hefner. Henry viii vs clint eastwoodand theres a pic of pete in a cowboy outfit btw. Henry viii vs hillary clinton. And ghostbusters vs mythbusters
you mean..... this pic?
And yes
so wait you just want me to use the real clint eastwood or the peter one?[/quote:1bdt4lzg]
REal clint i found shay vs pete already[/quote:1bdt4lzg]
okay.[/quote:1bdt4lzg]
Thanks