PDA

View Full Version : Intervention for sunkistluva!

The Godfather
08-27-2012, 07:07 PM
You have been kind of upset lately and been acting out of order! What's making you like this? Please help sunkistluva because we don't want him banned! If you refuse our help and reject us, we'll reject you!

Kain
08-27-2012, 07:33 PM
yeah man. you've been kinda loco lately

L
08-27-2012, 08:14 PM
Come on sunkist. whats up?

Red
08-27-2012, 11:37 PM
I don't think he is gonna come here

Kain
08-27-2012, 11:42 PM
well I just got a PM from him. I guess he is gone.

L
08-27-2012, 11:51 PM
I don't think he is gonna come here
we ,ourn the loss of not only a friend, but a brother. he was an amazing forumer...

Kain
08-27-2012, 11:53 PM
anyone else get the feeling that this is not sunkist. too different from what we were use to. I don't think it is him

L
08-27-2012, 11:54 PM
anyone else get the feeling that this is not sunkist. too different from what we were use to. I don't think it is him
yeah... i think he was hacked

The Godfather
08-28-2012, 02:06 AM
Maybe an older brother?

L
08-28-2012, 08:40 AM
Maybe an older brother?
Maybe

The Godfather
08-28-2012, 09:12 PM
Sunkist! Read this! We want to help you!

L
08-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Sunkist! Read this! We want to help you!
YES!

WoodenHornets
08-30-2012, 11:46 PM
whatchu guyz talkin bout me bein hax'd? o.O

XD

no but seriously i have been having tough times on this forum recently and since i have pretty bad ADD, Autism and Tourettes but no one listens to me. :|
thanks for the support guys and i am sorry i didn't catch this topic it means a lot. :)

L
08-30-2012, 11:48 PM

XD

no but seriously i have been having tough times on this forum recently and since i have pretty bad ADD, Autism and Tourettes but no one listens to me. :|
thanks for the support guys and i am sorry i didn't catch this topic it means a lot. :)
its fine. were just worried for ya

WoodenHornets
08-30-2012, 11:51 PM

XD

im worried about my self on this forum too. :|

L
08-30-2012, 11:51 PM

XD

message me when ya need a reality check

WoodenHornets
08-30-2012, 11:54 PM
[quote=sunkistluva]whatchu guyz talkin bout me bein hax'd? o.O

XD

message me when ya need a reality check[/quote:1w2rdko2]
okely dokely.

btw i am making a stars apology in this private forum so check it out when im done. :)

WoodenHornets
08-30-2012, 11:55 PM
im actually done. :|
check it out :D

The Godfather
09-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Sunkist, this is what I got in a PM from Castiel!

one more question to ask you and you better answer it seriously.

why is it that when i make one smartass reply (that was said because i was feeling really upset) that you have to be a jerk about it and not allowing us to go back to being friends like before?

We were never friends. We were acquaintances at best.

And I have answered this before. You just refuse to listen to a thing I say.

I have given you help/advised you to not react the way you do and just leave stuff alone. You have repeatedly ignored my advise. Your smartass comment was the last straw.

YOU'RE the one bringing up shit and can't move one. Quit frankly, I'm sick and tired of you not being able to let shit go.

Good day.

I have given you help/advised you to not react the way you do and just leave stuff alone. You have repeatedly ignored my advise. Your smartass comment was the last straw.

YOU'RE the one bringing up shit and can't move one. Quit frankly, I'm sick and tired of you not being able to let shit go.

Good day.
you said yourself we were friends and we bonded on this forum making different projects. oh and remember what you werent listening to me about. I WAS FUCKING MAD AND UPSET THAT DAY AND WAS REPLYING TO EVERYONE LIKE A DOUCHEBAG! that is what i was trying to apologize for. did you listen to me? nope.

What in the blue hell are you talking about? We haven't worked on any projects.

You are clearly out of your fucking mind and need some serious help. I'm done conversing with you. You can't even have a sense of reality, you have to make shit up.

Don't contact me ever again under any circumstances.

You are clearly out of your fucking mind and need some serious help. I'm done conversing with you. You can't even have a sense of reality, you have to make shit up.

okely dokely i am fucking crazy now. :rolleyes: BYAWTATABAVAWGAGAG

cya

cya
whateva. btw you are the one who made me crazy. >8D

bye

bye
OMMERGOD STOP SPAMMIN MAI CHAT REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED! FUCKING STOP AHAAHAHAHAH

chow

chow
REPORTED!

lolk

lolk
well i am glad we are friends again. :)

nope

nope
exactly what i mean. you keep holding grudges. no wonder people hate you.

LOL!

I'm not holding a grudge. I don't consider you a friend for all the BS that's gone on with you.

And I could careless if people hate me. I know who my friends are.

LOL!

I'm not holding a grudge. I don't consider you a friend for all the BS that's gone on with you.

:o maybe if you still were my friend maybe i would be happier and maybe i will stop being such a emo asswipe. ever thought of that?

and you were my friend because you hung out with me a lot on this forum.

LOL!

:o maybe if you still were my friend maybe i would be happier and maybe i will stop being such a emo asswipe. ever thought of that?

LOL, oh man, I thought my ex's were head cases. You take the cake dude. You're basing your happiness on being friends with me?

We were never friends. We never hung out a lot on this forum. We barely talked as it was.

I don't know where you are evening this stuff from.

but yea, stop talkin to me.[/quote:3p34py5f]

LOL!

LOL, oh man, I thought my ex's were head cases. You take the cake dude. You're basing your happiness on being friends with me?

We were never friends. We never hung out a lot on this forum. We barely talked as it was.

but yea, stop talkin to me.
because i treat everyone on here as a friend and you should too. btw i am taking a break from the forums so this pm is completely unnecessary. :| well when i come back i hope you can find a part in your heart to forgive me and i can go back to normal and be a good forumer.[/quote:3p34py5f]

Prove yourself. Be mature, don't have knee jerk reactions or over react.

That will be the way to do it.

maybe if you accepted my apology i would go back to being a good forumer. OH WAIT didnt i say this before? my bad you probably just weren't reading it. classic Kuzco. :rolleyes:

Prove that you've changed and I'll consider your apology.

just remember where this whole fight started. just think about it.

i make 1 trolling post and everyone freaks out. i get reported a billion times. i get depressed. you try to help me. i am upset so i make a smartass response. you hate me. i try to apologize like a good person. you dont accept it. i am more upset. i beg for you too accept it. you still dont. you report me for harassing you. i get more upset.

i cant change when all this is mostly your fault for being a pathetic b***h about accepting an apology.

you think im crazy? FINE! i dont care. but when you cant accept an apology for a stupid little fight. BOOM you are crazy. everyone agrees.

its an endless loop of 1. trolling 2. being a b***h and 3. depression

I've tried helping you before that trolling thread. That is what I am talking about. You refused to listen.

As far as I'm concerned, you're completely stubborn. You don't want to listen. You just want me to do things your way. Well I don't work like that.

If you can't even accept advise being given to you that will help you, well you can rightly f**k off.

Peace.

I've tried helping you before that trolling thread. That is what I am talking about. You refused to listen.

As far as I'm concerned, you're completely stubborn. You don't want to listen. You just want me to do things your way. Well I don't work like that.

If you can't even accept advise being given to you that will help you, well you can rightly f**k off.

Peace.
1. sorry bro but i didn't see those posts. you should have pm'd them to me. :|

2. i am listening now. i wasn't listening before because FOR THE 1,000,000th TIME I WAS MAD AND UPSET!

3. your advise isn't helping me dumbass it is making me more upset. like saying f**k off. that is sooo gonna help. -_-

everyone keeps on telling me to report you but i dont. i am not like that. i am not like you.

remember how normal and sane i was on this forum? well back when i had only 1000 posts i was one of the most normal forumers on here. i wonder what made me lose it? guess we will never know. :nosad:

I'm done with you.

Even now, I tried helping and you just keep coming back with bullshit excuses.

Seriously, just leave me alone. I'm done helping you.

fine good riddance to you too c**t raping shit muncher.
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjFpqXmDU_4xOJrMu8g3cNXYojl0IMu Net2KG3BEwrRVi2HnFu

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 03:33 AM
Sunkist, this is what I got in a PM from Castiel!

one more question to ask you and you better answer it seriously.

why is it that when i make one smartass reply (that was said because i was feeling really upset) that you have to be a jerk about it and not allowing us to go back to being friends like before?

Good day.

Good day.
you said yourself we were friends and we bonded on this forum making different projects. oh and remember what you werent listening to me about. I WAS FUCKING MAD AND UPSET THAT DAY AND WAS REPLYING TO EVERYONE LIKE A DOUCHEBAG! that is what i was trying to apologize for. did you listen to me? nope.

okely dokely i am fucking crazy now. :rolleyes: BYAWTATABAVAWGAGAG

cya

cya
whateva. btw you are the one who made me crazy. >8D

bye

bye
OMMERGOD STOP SPAMMIN MAI CHAT REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED! FUCKING STOP AHAAHAHAHAH

chow

chow
REPORTED!

lolk

lolk
well i am glad we are friends again. :)

nope

nope
exactly what i mean. you keep holding grudges. no wonder people hate you.

LOL!

LOL!

LOL!

but yea, stop talkin to me.[/quote:2p9fjdu3]

[quote="Master Chief Castiel 669":2p9fjdu3]LOL!

but yea, stop talkin to me.
because i treat everyone on here as a friend and you should too. btw i am taking a break from the forums so this pm is completely unnecessary. :| well when i come back i hope you can find a part in your heart to forgive me and i can go back to normal and be a good forumer.[/quote:2p9fjdu3]

maybe if you accepted my apology i would go back to being a good forumer. OH WAIT didnt i say this before? my bad you probably just weren't reading it. classic Kuzco. :rolleyes:

just remember where this whole fight started. just think about it.

i make 1 trolling post and everyone freaks out. i get reported a billion times. i get depressed. you try to help me. i am upset so i make a smartass response. you hate me. i try to apologize like a good person. you dont accept it. i am more upset. i beg for you too accept it. you still dont. you report me for harassing you. i get more upset.

i cant change when all this is mostly your fault for being a pathetic b***h about accepting an apology.

you think im crazy? FINE! i dont care. but when you cant accept an apology for a stupid little fight. BOOM you are crazy. everyone agrees.

its an endless loop of 1. trolling 2. being a b***h and 3. depression

Peace.

Peace.
1. sorry bro but i didn't see those posts. you should have pm'd them to me. :|

2. i am listening now. i wasn't listening before because FOR THE 1,000,000th TIME I WAS MAD AND UPSET!

3. your advise isn't helping me dumbass it is making me more upset. like saying f**k off. that is sooo gonna help. -_-

everyone keeps on telling me to report you but i dont. i am not like that. i am not like you.

remember how normal and sane i was on this forum? well back when i had only 1000 posts i was one of the most normal forumers on here. i wonder what made me lose it? guess we will never know. :nosad:

I'm done with you.

Even now, I tried helping and you just keep coming back with bullshit excuses.

Seriously, just leave me alone. I'm done helping you.

fine good riddance to you too c**t raping shit muncher.
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjFpqXmDU_4xOJrMu8g3cNXYojl0IMu Net2KG3BEwrRVi2HnFu[/quote:2p9fjdu3]
what about it?

The Godfather
09-02-2012, 03:36 AM
You started the fight.

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 03:38 AM
You started the fight.
he cut out the part where he started it. i pm'd him asking for an apology and he starts going on like he did before. this is only half of the whole conversation. i am gonna report him though for pm'ing you a PRIVATE conversation.

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 03:43 AM
here is how it started

will you stop?
Sent: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:53 am
To: Master Chief Castiel 669

the fight ended like a week ago and you are still mad about it. i tried to apologize but you kept throwing it back at my face even though i was having a really bad day and you decided to make it worse. i try to ignore you and have not been sending pm's to you but you keep on openly making fun of my personal problems in front of everyone here. i am really pissed at you and i wish you could lighten up a bit. - your "pal" FUCKING SUNKISTLUVA!

alright i technically did start it but i was asking him to stop harassing me with the posts saying things about me that aren't true. i was mad at him and needed to talk to him about it.

The Godfather
09-02-2012, 03:46 AM
Ok, but don't technically start anything. It gives you and everyone else in STARS a bad reputation.

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 03:52 AM
Ok, but don't technically start anything. It gives you and everyone else in STARS a bad reputation.
he deserved to be started with because he was giving my own reputation a bad name. i dont know why he messaged you are private conversation but i already reported him for it. dont worry i told erboh not to ban him i just needed to talk to him about it. tbh i think he is worse then ERBFan with his overreactive side. i just dont wanna be here on this forum just because of him. he finds ways to make fun of my ADD, AUTISM and TOURETTES in one fucking post.

The Godfather
09-02-2012, 03:56 AM
he deserved to be started with because he was giving my own reputation a bad name. i dont know why he messaged you are private conversation but i already reported him for it. dont worry i told erboh not to ban him i just needed to talk to him about it. tbh i think he is worse then ERBFan with his overreactive side. i just dont wanna be here on this forum just because of him. he finds ways to make fun of my ADD, AUTISM and TOURETTES in one fucking post.
Try not to bug him. He has problems too. Very short temper!

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 04:10 AM
[quote="The Godfather":3pphjf6a]Ok, but don't technically start anything. It gives you and everyone else in STARS a bad reputation.
Try not to bug him. He has problems too. Very short temper![/quote:3pphjf6a]
i am gonna stop bugging him now. but if he does what he did before with my personal problem public mocking. shits going down. [spoiler:3pphjf6a][attachment=0:3pphjf6a]sunkistluva vs kuzco.jpg[/attachment:3pphjf6a][/spoiler:3pphjf6a]

Red
09-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Surkinst started the fight. End of the case. BTW friendship is so stupid, specially when one consider the other as a "friend" but the other doesn't. Stupid fight, stupid way to troll (considering that that kind of trolling is prohibited here) and stupid both fighters. Let's keep the things just the way they're now. The only thing I care in this forum is... When is the next ERB coming out???

The Godfather
09-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Lol, it's getting hectic without a rap battle.

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Surkinst started the fight. End of the case. BTW friendship is so stupid, specially when one consider the other as a "friend" but the other doesn't. Stupid fight, stupid way to troll (considering that that kind of trolling is prohibited here) and stupid both fighters. Let's keep the things just the way they're now. The only thing I care in this forum is... When is the next ERB coming out???
he was the one who was making fun of my personal problems in front of everyone. i pm'd him asking him to stop.