PDA

View Full Version : Chromium Comradeship

A Decent Roman
08-27-2012, 10:44 PM
This group is the Chromium Comradeship and by Cameron's decree it shall be introduced thusly.
Color in hex code: #C0C0C0

Mission Statement:
The group is created by the prince of Psamathe, Cameron himself, to recruit his fellow forumers to a greater living. Our first main goal is to enjoy frivolous activities, such as friendly group competitions and battle raps. Our other main objective is to someday construct a large vessel entirely out of Chromium to transport all of us one day to the Neptunian moon of Psamathe, where we shall all be united by the twenty fourth element!

My Resume:
In leadership I have taken many roles, such as unspoken man in charge in many group projects. In my school we are forced to embark on journeys of education with our friends, and I am typically the one to lead everyone and give them a fair share in giving their portion of the project and voicing their opinions. I have also been patrol leader in my scout troop in the past. I will be a great leader in general. Vote for me 2012!

My Age: Thirteen is my age and I am proud to be an adolescent teenager.

Where I Take Residence: I live in Indiana for the majority of my time, but I will occasionally live on Psamathe for short periods of time to visit my wife.

Real Life Programs & Activities I Partake In: I am in the Horizons class at my school on the Cardinal team, which is for children who need more of a challenge in school. Also, on Mondays and Wednesdays I participate in my school's academic pursuit team. On breaks from school, I often find myself going to camps, such as scout camp, theater camp, 4-H camp, etc.

How The Chromium Comradeship Will Bring Well-Being To The Forum:
We will be awesome, and build a rocket ship. How can you beat that?

Members:
Cameron, Prince of Psamathe

Reply or PM me if you wish to join, same if you have any questions.

Moonjik
08-28-2012, 11:55 AM
But...the Brotherhood will crumble!

A Decent Roman
08-28-2012, 03:38 PM
We will be allies. I would never become enemies with the Brotherhood. Ever.

Moonjik
08-28-2012, 03:52 PM
We will be allies. I would never become enemies with the Brotherhood. Ever.
Good to hear.