PDA

View Full Version : Kuzco/Master Chief pisses me off

WoodenHornets
08-31-2012, 12:02 AM
so Kuzco is really annoying me. he used to be such a nice forumer but then i make ONE smartass remark to him trying to help me (i was feeling mad and upset) and he gives up on me and wont accept my apology and doesn't want to talk to me on the forum ever again. AND HE WONT EVEN SAY HE IS MY FRIEND! come on man you have to admit this guy is being pathetic to be like this. not to mention i explained to him why i said it and he just says "i didn't read your pm because you are being really annoying." :aa: and its been about a week maybe and he still wont accept my apology. :facepalm: what do i do because i want us to be friends but he is being a little bitch about it.

The Godfather
08-31-2012, 05:26 PM
so Kuzco is really annoying me. he used to be such a nice forumer but then i make ONE smartass remark to him trying to help me (i was feeling mad and upset) and he gives up on me and wont accept my apology and doesn't want to talk to me on the forum ever again. AND HE WONT EVEN SAY HE IS MY FRIEND! come on man you have to admit this guy is being pathetic to be like this. not to mention i explained to him why i said it and he just says "i didn't read your pm because you are being really annoying." :aa: and its been about a week maybe and he still wont accept my apology. :facepalm: what do i do because i want us to be friends but he is being a little b***h about it.
Sometimes he is.

WoodenHornets
08-31-2012, 05:34 PM
so Kuzco is really annoying me. he used to be such a nice forumer but then i make ONE smartass remark to him trying to help me (i was feeling mad and upset) and he gives up on me and wont accept my apology and doesn't want to talk to me on the forum ever again. AND HE WONT EVEN SAY HE IS MY FRIEND! come on man you have to admit this guy is being pathetic to be like this. not to mention i explained to him why i said it and he just says "i didn't read your pm because you are being really annoying." :aa: and its been about a week maybe and he still wont accept my apology. :facepalm: what do i do because i want us to be friends but he is being a little b***h about it.
Sometimes he is.
:explode:

WoodenHornets
08-31-2012, 05:50 PM
AND HE STILL IS BRINGING UP HOW I WAS BEING A DICK BEFORE ON THE ERB DISCUSSION!!! if he does that again i am gonna report him. >x(

tnlarel
08-31-2012, 11:13 PM
If he's gonna be a dickbag about it, just cut him off for awhile.

WoodenHornets
08-31-2012, 11:14 PM
If he's gonna be a dickbag about it, just cut him off for awhile.
i have and he still is being a dick.

Red
08-31-2012, 11:28 PM
And this soup opera comes to you thanks to the letter "F" of F*ck Friendship!

The Godfather
08-31-2012, 11:49 PM
Lulz!

tnlarel
09-01-2012, 01:47 PM
If he's framing you and ruining your reputation, and sending you rude messages, Definitely report him. If he's just being a dick, tell him to either stop and leave you alone or get the hell over what happened a long time ago. If that fails, the only thing I would suggest is getting a mod involved.

Him being a downright whiny bitch about this is just ridiculous, especially since it happened over a week.

WoodenHornets
09-01-2012, 02:16 PM
If he's framing you and ruining your reputation, and sending you rude messages, Definitely report him. If he's just being a dick, tell him to either stop and leave you alone or get the hell over what happened a long time ago. If that fails, the only thing I would suggest is getting a mod involved.

Him being a downright whiny bitch about this is just ridiculous, especially since it happened over a week.
here is what basically happened. i was really upset and going loco on this forum and saying stuff like i am leaving over and over and people got annoyed. (NOT MAD) but annoyed. so kuzco tries to help me by asking me why i was doing this and i replied saying "cause i am sunkist bitch" he was the only one upset about that post and i totally understood why. so i pm'd him begging him to forgive me after i was trying to apologize. then he went on saying "my friends dont act like a smartass" "stop pm'ing me or i will report you" he reports me so i am not allowed to pm him anymore which is ridiculous. and every time i try to ignore him he brings up the situation like its a joke but i am not laughing i am really upset. if he is gonna joke about it then we should be friends like we used to. :(

tnlarel
09-02-2012, 12:26 AM
He framed you. Tell a moderator.

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 12:30 AM
He framed you. Tell a moderator.
im sorry but how did he frame me?

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 01:27 AM
i am gonna post all of our conversation in pm here.

WoodenHornets
09-02-2012, 01:38 AM
okay thats it he pissed me off to far! feel free to talk to him about it. I DONT CARE ANYMORE!

tnlarel
09-12-2012, 04:19 PM
I just sent a strongly worded PM to him.

WoodenHornets
09-12-2012, 05:23 PM
I just sent a strongly worded PM to him.
why?

tnlarel
09-12-2012, 05:43 PM
I found posts of him relentlessly bashing you for no reason.

WoodenHornets
09-12-2012, 05:45 PM
I found posts of him relentlessly bashing you for no reason.
really where? LINK MAEE!

tnlarel
09-12-2012, 11:21 PM
I don't think it would help you at all to reply back.

Just PM an apology to him for overreacting FFs.

L
09-12-2012, 11:25 PM
BAMF of the day

L
09-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Careful guys. we dont want to start a forum war

tnlarel
09-12-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm trying to prevent one by telling them both to apologize.

My other forum used to have a strong liking towards its purpose and everyone got along well, until a crisis began there and everyone took sides. Now, all they do is spam and post Nazi stuff. I don't want this forum going along that path.

L
09-12-2012, 11:36 PM

My other forum used to have a strong liking towards its purpose and everyone got along well, until a crisis began there and everyone took sides. Now, all they do is spam and post Nazi stuff. I don't want this forum going along that path.
oi... which forum was it?

WoodenHornets
09-13-2012, 06:33 AM

well if you didn't know that is why the whole war started in the first place. i tried apologizing and he was being a bitch about accepting it saying stuff like "i only accept apologizes from friends. BLAH BLAH BLAH :rolleyes: