PDA

View Full Version : ERBoH Forums Minecraft Server

Thedogon11
01-21-2012, 03:00 PM
The ERBoH forums MC server will be starting later today, and I want to know people's opinions over a few details:

1. Whitelist, or anyone who looks at this can join almost instantly?

2. Creative, or survival?

3. Should it go up vanilla, or bukkit (notice, bukkit would postpone the launch a tad bit)

4. What should be the player limit? It will be running off my home PC.

Also, it will be up on weekends as much as possible, and any time that it is up on a weekday will be posted as a notice/response to this OP.

I'm thinking bukkit for a trade system, maybe plot assignment, protections, etc.

Oh, and we would need moderators, so if you would like to be a mod, tell me your IGN, any servers you visit regularly, how long you've been playing Minecraft for, and why you think you would make a good moderator.

B.S.B
01-21-2012, 04:32 PM
The ERBoH forums MC server will be starting later today, and I want to know people's opinions over a few details:

1. Whitelist, or anyone who looks at this can join almost instantly? Only Us Fourmers.

2. Creative, or survival? Creative.

3. Should it go up vanilla, or bukkit (notice, bukkit would postpone the launch a tad bit) Vanilla? I Dont Now What This Is.

4. What should be the player limit? It will be running off my home PC. about 32.

Also, it will be up on weekends as much as possible, and any time that it is up on a weekday will be posted as a notice/response to this OP.

I'm thinking bukkit for a trade system, maybe plot assignment, protections, etc.

Oh, and we would need moderators, so if you would like to be a mod, tell me your IGN, any servers you visit regularly, how long you've been playing Minecraft for, and why you think you would make a good moderator.