PDA

View Full Version : Sunkistluva's Interactive Reviews

WoodenHornets
09-10-2012, 03:28 PM
This is gonna be different then most Reviews. I am gonna make a review but have a twist where i let you guys help have your opinions in the review so i will put my opinion next to the others.

like saaay: ME (9.5/10) AUDIENCE (7/10)

sort of like that. :D

i will do FM ERB's and Normal ERB's! LETS SEE HOW DIS GOES! ;)
-------------------
JOHN LENNON VS BILL O'REILLY

write your opinions in this way!

HOW WAS THE ANNOUNCER ?/10
WHO HAD BETTER COSTUME J or B
WHO HAD BETTER LINES J or B
WHO HAD BETTER IMPRESSION J or B
RATE BEAT ?/10

RBM
09-10-2012, 04:41 PM

HOW WAS THE ANNOUNCER (8/10 I like how he announced the battle more calmly and still sounded bad ass.)
WHO HAD BETTER COSTUME J or B (John Lennon for sure.)
WHO HAD BETTER LINES J or B (I'm going to have to go with Bill on this one. It was close, though.)
WHO HAD BETTER IMPRESSION J or B (Bill, definitely. Lloyd looked really pissed in this battle.)
RATE BEAT (6/10 It wasn't very hyper, and wasn't very exciting. But, I admit, it did sound alright regardless.)

Faker
09-10-2012, 04:44 PM
HOW WAS THE ANNOUNCER (8/10 I really liked how it sounded.)
WHO HAD BETTER COSTUME J or B (Definitely John Lennon.)
WHO HAD BETTER LINES J or B (John Lennon. It was really close.)
WHO HAD BETTER IMPRESSION J or B (Bill O' Reilly. Lloyd said his lines with real anger!)
RATE BEAT (5/10. Not good, but not bad.)

WoodenHornets
09-10-2012, 04:45 PM

HOW WAS THE ANNOUNCER (8/10 I like how he announced the battle more calmly and still sounded bad ass.)
WHO HAD BETTER COSTUME J or B (John Lennon for sure.)
WHO HAD BETTER LINES J or B (I'm going to have to go with Bill on this one. It was close, though.)
WHO HAD BETTER IMPRESSION J or B (Bill, definitely. Lloyd looked really pissed in this battle.)
RATE BEAT (6/10 It wasn't very hyper, and wasn't very exciting. But, I admit, it did sound alright regardless.)
yo thanks! :)

btw i am working on a epic grenade cover music video with me looking like a complete moron wearing a bruno mars hat. XD

Roy49
09-10-2012, 04:50 PM
JOHN LENNON VS. BILL O'REILLY

HOW WAS THE ANNOUNCER? 4/10 (The announcer sounded like we was speaking out of a bad audio-recorder... he was definitely different from the announcer of future episodes)
WHO HAD BETTER COSTUME, J or B? (John Lennon, easily... You can CLEARLY see Lloyd was wearing a fake toupee)
WHO HAD BETTER LINES, J or B? (I'd have to say John Lennon. His lines were more clever and awesome.)
WHO HAD BETTER IMPRESSION, J or B? (Bill O'Reilly... Lloyd REALLY DID capture the anger-filled Peanuthead in the video... John Lennon sounded just like NicePeter...)
RATE BEAT 6.5/10 (I think it is catchy but far from the other greater ERB beats of future episodes)