PDA

View Full Version : The Battle of the Planets

SuperRapz
09-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Once, in a galaxy opposite of the Milky Way, there were 7 planets. All inhabitants of the planets were human, but they have evolved due to their planet's status. These planets never knew of each other, because none of the worlds were connected. But, one day, someone known as Rob visited the planet of RU (Roo), and he built a a machine... A machine that created bridges between each of the worlds. The bridges were called "The Forums". This is the story of 6 of the worlds, and what is now called today, "The Battle of the Planets".

Epivilline (Eh-puh-vill-in):
[spoiler:jhdsd63p]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf_FqOSR57pWI7hJBTBEKKr-OnFTWpGA4IT8O_W30vT_Ndb-2ADw
The planet's capital

This planet is filled with very intelligent people. They have very strict customs. The problem is, there is no drinkable water due to pollution. But, their bodies have adapted to this, and now it creates it's own liquid so the members are never dehydrated. Due to this, their lungs have evolved, and they can now create there own air underwater. The leaders take this to high advantage, and they have a hidden pool of water that they use for meetings and discussions during the war. Soldiers may enter too, as they need to be briefed for battle. Although Epivilline is a truly peaceful planet, they do have an ally (Xdominas), and dislike some others (Blackout). Led by LAWLzoR the II and Zoroark. The biggest accomplishment of this planet is Creating it's own language, and being first to learn how to use drones in battle.[/spoiler:jhdsd63p]

Blackout (BlAK-Out):
[spoiler:jhdsd63p]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdzAJmohFu68xg7lTlVST-KnRLe7WtNeWc92ItTMU88fLd-ybe
A view of the planet

A very skilled bunch of people. Despite the planet's name, it is always daylight, due to it's distance to the sun. The planet is slightly cruel. EVERY person there has to be able to fight properly, or they are executed, as they are worthless to the upcoming war. Blackans all have the same handprint, so they can access the indestructible briefing base, hidden underground. There is no forestry on the planet, so there is no air. They have evolved so that their lungs produce their own air, such as Epivilline, and have designed weaponry that gets past this defect. They are allies with Havira and Starfall, and hate the planet of Underville. The place is lead by Spartica the 4th and his best soldier, Castiel. The biggest accomplishment of the people is that they created a battle technique that is nearly unstoppable.[/spoiler:jhdsd63p]

Havira (Hah-veer-uh):
[spoiler:jhdsd63p]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXZ5ApFor8FG32JnPkh5gl43Nxsc6Cs IBcohof_CojT7xpHDxl
The planet's capital

A wasteland. There are few cities, and all the places in between are either radiated or filled with mutated animals and humans from the past who dared to enter. Because of this, they usually travel underground. There are a few cities that have small glass domes, filled with toxin for experiments. The people who had been testing wore gasmasks, and once, a leak had sprung. All of the people there had their gasmasks permanently attached to their faces due to the radiation. Because of Blackout's support, the planet has almost been rid of it's radiation. But, the leaders prefer to keep a base FILLED with the toxin, because the gasmasks made it so they couldn't be radiated. Now, the leaders are forcing every inhabitant of the planet to wear the special gasmasks, for protection. This means that they can enter the base without being harmed also. They use this place for briefing, and other military things. They're allies with Blackout, Epivilline and Starfall, but want to destroy the planets of Xdominas and Underville. Led by SuperRapz and BobbyBobber. The planet's biggest accomplishment is being first to learn how to use magic.[/spoiler:jhdsd63p]

Xdominas (Ex-dawm-een-us):
[spoiler:jhdsd63p]https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7R0_3SXZ-Jh5qyRmtc-kZJBesWIZuumr1y6egtev5TVvUOIFVSw
A picture of the planet

Xdominas is a very odd planet. They are very discrete. The distance from the sun makes it nearly impossible for it to be daylight. They have learned how to use portals, and created one that leads to a secret underground base. The thing is, the location of the portal is only known by the military and leaders there. They hate the planets of Starfall and Havira, but have a close friendship with Epivilline and Underville. The leaders of this fine planet are God of Bronies and his strongest soldier, Sergeant Spike. The planet's biggest accomplishment is creating a portal to a whole other realm, called Equestria.[/spoiler:jhdsd63p]

Underville (Uhnn-dur-vil):
[spoiler:jhdsd63p]https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2NYIc3TamvfH4QYYX6f1kF4d-LxDTES9tNjjM5mQz83OVT_wc
The Capital

A planet that has the biggest cities known in history, the problem is, not many people live there. The water there has turned into blood, and so instead of the body needing water, it adapted to drinking blood. The Country has a rather large army, but is not very high in technology. They have the most powerful weapons in the universe. They also have attempted making portals after learning from Xdominas, but it had only worked once. The portal takes you to another planet in a distant galaxy, called Earth. The planet is barren, so the Dogs (as they call themselves) find it perfect for briefing and other activities. No other people can enter the portal, if they try, they will be given a disease. They are allies with Xdominas, and hate Epivilline It's lead by a man known only as "Renegade", and his best friend, Top-Hattington. The biggest accomplishment here is that it's the only planet known to have perfected it's own fighting technique.[/spoiler:jhdsd63p]

Starfall (Stahrr-Fahll):
[spoiler:jhdsd63p]http://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2011/10/ben-c-1.jpg
the planet's biggest mountain, Mount Siren

This planet is driven by war. When digging for resource, somebody had found a weird mechanism that people had kept coming out of. one time, a soldier went into it, and when he returned, he had spoken of a place called Der Riese. He gave documents to the leader of the planet. They were labeled "Group 935 tests" by Edward Richtofen. Using this, they had succeeded in multiple things, such as Teleportation, Wonder weapons such as a Ray Gun, Wunderwaffe, and Tesla Gun! This was only after the leaders sent people to retrieve an element called "115" from the Der Riese place. Once there, it was abandoned. They took advantage and turned it into there base for briefing and military training. They are allies with Blackout and Havira, and hate the planets of Xdominas and Epivilline. Lead by The Godfather and Kain, Their biggest accomplishment is being able to re-animate the dead, and control them.[/spoiler:jhdsd63p]

(Hope you guys like, took hours to write. Notice I implemented a sort of "Private Section" thing in each group :p)

Uprising
09-16-2012, 12:21 AM
This seems like a great idea! Very original as well! (jk hehe XD)

Faker
09-16-2012, 12:24 AM
It's great, but why aren't GoB and I mentioned as leaders? And why do we seem like weak cowards?

SuperRapz
09-16-2012, 12:27 AM
It's great, but why aren't GoB and I mentioned as leaders?
oops, i'll fix that ;.;

And why do we seem like weak cowards?
Does it seem that way? It isn't.

*Do not open unless you want part spoiled for you*

[spoiler:39dbn37v]Hell, you guys have a portal to Equestria. Think about the possibilities you have to use the ponies for help.[/spoiler:39dbn37v]

*Spoilers end*

Well, I assure you, you are quite a strong planet.

Moonjik
09-16-2012, 05:42 AM
I like how we're the most mysterious of the groups.

SuperRapz
09-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Chapter 1:

[spoiler]
The layout of the planets... there were 7, so there was one in the center, Named RU. Surrounded by the others.

Now, now, instead of placing you in the middle of the war scene, lets start back to the beginning, shall we? When Rob had activated his machine, A huge explosion happened. The bridges were still up, but the machine was gone, so it couldn't be reversed. Pieces of the machine scattered throughout the planets. Each planet wanted the machine to themselves, so they could possibly reach other galaxies. The goal was set then, each planet wanted to collect all the pieces of the machine, to put it back together, and then, possibly the hardest thing of all, was trying to find Rob to repair it. He disappeared after the explosion, and hadn't been seen since. Some planets decided to become one, and work together to find the pieces. Others, well, wanted to completely destroy some others. We'll get in to that soon enough, though. Now, lets see what is happening on the planets at this time...

It appears Blackout is training troops to invade Havira. Oh, but so is Havira! When the armies met on the bridge, there were very few casualties. Havira and Blackout decided to join forces. Blackout, by then, was also partnered with Starfall, and so the three became an alliance.

In Xdominas, They have started to build portals. After a few hours, the first one was completed. Going through it took them to a strange land.... Where ponies were the main race. Of course, Xdominas is going to use this to there advantage...

In Epivilline, LAWLzoR is testing out his new blueprint for a robot. This turns out to be a success. He names the bot "Zoroark". It is highly intelligent, LAWLzoR Realizes... LAWLzoR makes Zoroark his co-leader.

In Starfall someone started mining into Mt. Siren for some resources to make weapons... And found a very mysterious mechanism...

Faker
09-16-2012, 03:05 PM
I love how GoB and I are the most mysterious.

Fure the Sky
09-16-2012, 03:26 PM
I love how GoB and I are the most mysterious.
GoB already said that. XD

Faker
09-16-2012, 03:28 PM
[quote="Sergeant Spike":3pd1x6do]I love how GoB and I are the most mysterious.
GoB already said that. XD[/quote:3pd1x6do]
Oh. XD

Fure the Sky
09-16-2012, 03:29 PM
[quote="Fure the Sky":3u37dxv6][quote="Sergeant Spike":3u37dxv6]I love how GoB and I are the most mysterious.
GoB already said that. XD[/quote:3u37dxv6]
Oh. XD[/quote:3u37dxv6]
Funny stuff, funny stuff.

SuperRapz
09-16-2012, 03:33 PM
[quote="Sergeant Spike":kaby0brb][quote="Fure the Sky":kaby0brb][quote="Sergeant Spike":kaby0brb]I love how GoB and I are the most mysterious.
GoB already said that. XD[/quote:kaby0brb]
Oh. XD[/quote:kaby0brb]
Funny stuff, funny stuff.[/quote:kaby0brb]
Did you enjoy this, or not? If you aren't going to say anything relevant to the story I don't want your post here.

Fure the Sky
09-16-2012, 03:35 PM
[quote="Sergeant Spike":jl7yiaa9][quote="Fure the Sky":jl7yiaa9][quote="Sergeant Spike":jl7yiaa9]I love how GoB and I are the most mysterious.
Oh. XD[/quote:jl7yiaa9]
Funny stuff, funny stuff.[/quote:jl7yiaa9]
Did you enjoy this, or not? If you aren't going to say anything relevant to the story I don't want your post here.[/quote:jl7yiaa9]
Yes, I did enjoy this, I suppose.

Faker
09-16-2012, 03:38 PM
[quote="Fure the Sky":3ljrmcgr][quote="Sergeant Spike":3ljrmcgr][quote="Fure the Sky":3ljrmcgr][quote="Sergeant Spike":3ljrmcgr]I love how GoB and I are the most mysterious.
Oh. XD[/quote:3ljrmcgr]
Funny stuff, funny stuff.[/quote:3ljrmcgr]
Did you enjoy this, or not? If you aren't going to say anything relevant to the story I don't want your post here.[/quote:3ljrmcgr]
Yes, I did enjoy this, I suppose.[/quote:3ljrmcgr]
Oh no.

SuperRapz
09-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Now, lets dive into the story, shall we?

In Havira, SaneButStrange had just come across a strange beam of light, heading into the sky. This, of course, was the bridge between Havira and Blackout. Only higher men in the world of Havira knew it's purpose, so this was a new thing to Sane.

"What the hell? I gotta go report this!"

Sane ran into the 20 floor building that Havira called HQ, located in the capital: Ciudad de la toxina. SuperRapz and BobbyBobber were on the top floor, discussing battle plans against Xdominas.

"We don't know what they're planning, SR. They could have weapons as far as the eye can see. Hell, they could have magical ponies helping them! We don't know." pleaded Bobby.

"True, but what are weapons, if they don't have armor?" countered SR.

"Well, we don't have much armor either. Sigh, we'll figure this out later. I've checked in on group 826 and they have almost finished the wonder weapon. Dion is quite the scientist, and with help from his assistant Wumbo, he can do nearly anything." said Bobby.

"What is this weapon supposed to accomplish, eh?" asked SR.

"Well, because we have these gas masks, might as well use them to our advantage, right? That's what we're doing. The gun will be similar to a flamethrower, but with gas. Dion has found a way to make unlimited amounts of gas, due to the way this stuff was made. You know that STARS has the power of re-animating the dead, correct? Well..." Bobby stopped, because he heard the elevator bell ding.

Sane came running through the doors, and explained what he had saw to the leaders.

"It was crazy! I've never seen anything like it before."

"Look, you keep quiet about this, okay Sane? We're planning on it. We know what it does, and if we tell you, it may scare you" said SR.

"I want to know. Please, SR, Bobby."

"Our planet is preparing for war."

Meanwhile, In Xdominas, God of Bronies was in the realm of Equestria. He had met some new friends, but, the friends were ponies. GoB Started to try to convince the ponies to help them with the war. Of course, the ponies refused, due to their nature of friendship. GoB talking about such evil things made Discord return. But, after a bit, GoB sent him back to stone, and because the ponies were so grateful, they agreed to help with the war.
GoB returned to Xdominas with his new friends Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity. Sergeant Spike instantly recognized his old friends. He somehow must have gotten to Xdominas... And forgotten of Equestria. Never mind that, GoB and crew went to Xdominas' HQ to discuss war with Starfall.

Deneb
09-27-2012, 08:59 AM
wonderful

Moonjik
09-27-2012, 11:32 AM
Now, lets dive into the story, shall we?

In Havira, SaneButStrange had just come across a strange beam of light, heading into the sky. This, of course, was the bridge between Havira and Blackout. Only higher men in the world of Havira knew it's purpose, so this was a new thing to Sane.

"What the hell? I gotta go report this!"

Sane ran into the 20 floor building that Havira called HQ, located in the capital: Ciudad de la toxina. SuperRapz and BobbyBobber were on the top floor, discussing battle plans against Xdominas.

"We don't know what they're planning, SR. They could have weapons as far as the eye can see. Hell, they could have magical ponies helping them! We don't know." pleaded Bobby.

"True, but what are weapons, if they don't have armor?" countered SR.

"Well, we don't have much armor either. Sigh, we'll figure this out later. I've checked in on group 826 and they have almost finished the wonder weapon. Dion is quite the scientist, and with help from his assistant Wumbo, he can do nearly anything." said Bobby.

"What is this weapon supposed to accomplish, eh?" asked SR.

"Well, because we have these gas masks, might as well use them to our advantage, right? That's what we're doing. The gun will be similar to a flamethrower, but with gas. Dion has found a way to make unlimited amounts of gas, due to the way this stuff was made. You know that STARS has the power of re-animating the dead, correct? Well..." Bobby stopped, because he heard the elevator bell ding.

Sane came running through the doors, and explained what he had saw to the leaders.

"It was crazy! I've never seen anything like it before."

"Look, you keep quiet about this, okay Sane? We're planning on it. We know what it does, and if we tell you, it may scare you" said SR.

"I want to know. Please, SR, Bobby."

"Our planet is preparing for war."

Meanwhile, In Xdominas, God of Bronies was in the realm of Equestria. He had met some new friends, but, the friends were ponies. GoB Started to try to convince the ponies to help them with the war. Of course, the ponies refused, due to their nature of friendship. GoB talking about such evil things made Discord return. But, after a bit, GoB sent him back to stone, and because the ponies were so grateful, they agreed to help with the war.
GoB returned to Xdominas with his new friends Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity. Sergeant Spike instantly recognized his old friends. He somehow must have gotten to Xdominas... And forgotten of Equestria. Never mind that, GoB and crew went to Xdominas' HQ to discuss war with Starfall.
AMAZING, BRO! I like how I'm in. ;)

09-27-2012, 06:39 PM
lol imma snitch.