PDA

View Full Version : Uprising A Brother

Faker
09-17-2012, 11:16 AM
We know him, we all love him: It's Uprising! Welcome to Xdom, Brother.

Moonjik
09-17-2012, 11:37 AM
I am glad there was at least one sane mind in Havok.

Uprising
09-17-2012, 04:09 PM
I'm really sorry guys but I did a lot of thinking today and I truly believe now that Havok is my true home. BoX isn't bad, don't get me wrong, but I already am missing Havok. So I apologize if I'm disappointing you guys, but I must return to Havok. Thanks for being welcoming and awesome to me when I was here.

Faker
09-17-2012, 04:11 PM
I'm really sorry guys but I did a lot of thinking today and I truly believe now that Havok is my true home. BoX isn't bad, don't get me wrong, but I already am missing Havok. So I apologize if I'm disappointing you guys, but I must return to Havok. Thanks for being welcoming and awesome to me when I was here.
That was shortlived. We'll miss you cadet.

Moonjik
09-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Is this the end of an empire? No, not yet the beginning.

Faker
09-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Is this the end of an empire? No, not yet the beginning.
GoB. In my place, I promote Big Mac as co-leader after I leave.

Moonjik
09-18-2012, 04:14 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":25zp29id]Is this the end of an empire? No, not yet the beginning.
GoB. In my place, I promote Big Mac as co-leader after I leave.[/quote:25zp29id]
Should it not be our grand dragon?

Faker
09-18-2012, 04:15 PM
[quote="Sergeant Spike":wfuljrak][quote="God of Bronies":wfuljrak]Is this the end of an empire? No, not yet the beginning.
GoB. In my place, I promote Big Mac as co-leader after I leave.[/quote:wfuljrak]
Should it not be our grand dragon?[/quote:wfuljrak]
Who is our grand dragon?

Moonjik
09-18-2012, 04:17 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":3sxnhl14][quote="Sergeant Spike":3sxnhl14][quote="God of Bronies":3sxnhl14]Is this the end of an empire? No, not yet the beginning.
GoB. In my place, I promote Big Mac as co-leader after I leave.[/quote:3sxnhl14]
Should it not be our grand dragon?[/quote:3sxnhl14]
Who is our grand dragon?[/quote:3sxnhl14]
Popo, of course...though, I fear with your dismissal from our ranks we shall have no active members left...

Faker
09-18-2012, 04:18 PM
[quote="Sergeant Spike":16uhdneg][quote="God of Bronies":16uhdneg][quote="Sergeant Spike":16uhdneg][quote="God of Bronies":16uhdneg]Is this the end of an empire? No, not yet the beginning.
GoB. In my place, I promote Big Mac as co-leader after I leave.[/quote:16uhdneg]
Should it not be our grand dragon?[/quote:16uhdneg]
Who is our grand dragon?[/quote:16uhdneg]
Popo, of course...though, I fear with your dismissal from our ranks we shall have no active members left...[/quote:16uhdneg]
Damn. This is hard. I'll think of something, but isn't Big Mac more active than Popo. Popo's rarely on anymore.

Moonjik
09-18-2012, 04:18 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":1d2altwp][quote="Sergeant Spike":1d2altwp][quote="God of Bronies":1d2altwp][quote="Sergeant Spike":1d2altwp][quote="God of Bronies":1d2altwp]Is this the end of an empire? No, not yet the beginning.
GoB. In my place, I promote Big Mac as co-leader after I leave.[/quote:1d2altwp]
Should it not be our grand dragon?[/quote:1d2altwp]
Who is our grand dragon?[/quote:1d2altwp]
Popo, of course...though, I fear with your dismissal from our ranks we shall have no active members left...[/quote:1d2altwp]
Damn. This is hard. I'll think of something, but isn't Big Mac more active than Popo. Popo's rarely on anymore.[/quote:1d2altwp]
Maybe I should close the celestial order for good?