PDA

View Full Version : I would like to join a group.

Rigged
09-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Hello there everyone!
I would love to join a group!
So if you would like to recruit me, please reply with a yes or a no please!

L
09-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Yeah, sure. STARS is always open

L
09-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Yeah, sure. STARS is always open
in other words, yes

The Godfather
09-18-2012, 08:29 PM
There are other groups too.

Underdog Inc. -Not very active
Brotherhood of XDOM- Brony group
Havok- Really cool people in here
Epicz- It's Epic
Black Ops- A lot of cool people here too

Spars
09-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Black Ops is also military themed, Mr. "Assassin" ;)

Dion
09-18-2012, 08:36 PM
You could also check out some of the groups that are in the making.

xxDeadxPoolxx
09-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Disregard Havok, aquire cool group(Blops) ;).

09-18-2012, 08:38 PM
lol dude UI is one of the most active.

I'm in Havok and I love it!

Kain
09-18-2012, 08:40 PM
you call yourself Assassin, and well >>>

you would be welcomed.

Deneb
09-18-2012, 09:08 PM
! havok

Rocket
09-19-2012, 04:03 AM
There's that groupmaking section you could check out, like Dion said. Maybe you can help one of the major groups in the making (Blazing Pwnage and Cranium Lizards<-that one's mine) or make your own.

Faker
09-19-2012, 06:24 AM
Blazing Pwnage is still in the making, but will soon become a reality. Come help our cause. We'll be the greatest group on the forum. And we have cookies!

Moonjik
09-19-2012, 11:05 AM
We're not a goddamn brony group, I kinda want to shut BoX down or change it entirely, WE'RE FOR EVERYONE, and we'd love to have an assassin in our ranks. Come join our school of training and learn to be a ninja.

Rigged
09-19-2012, 02:13 PM
We're not a goddamn brony group, I kinda want to shut BoX down or change it entirely, WE'RE FOR EVERYONE, and we'd love to have an assassin in our ranks. Come join our school of training and learn to be a ninja.
Im already a Ninja.
I would love to join your group.
Ponies are awesome no matter what.
Lmfao.

Wanna see my ninja skills? check this out > :boxing: :poke: Thats me doing ninja stuff :laugh:

Moonjik
09-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Im already a Ninja.
Lmfao.

Wanna see my ninja skills? check this out > :boxing: :poke: Thats me doing ninja stuff :laugh:
OMG! You can head the ninja school, we really need a teacher!

Faker
09-19-2012, 03:26 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":z32u6lbs]We're not a goddamn brony group, I kinda want to shut BoX down or change it entirely, WE'RE FOR EVERYONE, and we'd love to have an assassin in our ranks. Come join our school of training and learn to be a ninja.
Im already a Ninja.
Lmfao.

OMG! You can head the ninja school, we really need a teacher![/quote:z32u6lbs]
Yup! We have no teachers. We do have a Sergeant, though. But I help out a lot of people. I'm leaving Xdom soon, though :(

Moonjik
09-19-2012, 03:31 PM
[quote=Assassin][quote="God of Bronies":syq9czaj]We're not a goddamn brony group, I kinda want to shut BoX down or change it entirely, WE'RE FOR EVERYONE, and we'd love to have an assassin in our ranks. Come join our school of training and learn to be a ninja.
Im already a Ninja.
Lmfao.

OMG! You can head the ninja school, we really need a teacher![/quote:syq9czaj]
Yup! We have no teachers. We do have a Sergeant, though. But I help out a lot of people. I'm leaving Xdom soon, though :([/quote:syq9czaj]
Dark days...