PDA

View Full Version : Might be Gone,

Zero
09-28-2012, 09:26 PM
over the last, few days with. having the baby, and such i've been thinking about leaving havok, not on bad terms..and starting something new I know everyone says this and returns, I Just feel Like i'm not special anymore, on here and i'm not getting over in the forum, and i feel that if i start something new! i'll become more special I Don't know, if i'm leaving for sure. I Just wanted to let everyone know ya'know? I Think everyone is great, n i've been treated great its just I Think i'm not fitted enough for havok

09-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Everyone's fitted for Havok bro! But if you feel you should leave then good luck dude. Thanks for hanging with us!

Rainbowchibee
09-28-2012, 11:42 PM
T^T I am sorry! I will stop making art.

SuperRapz
09-29-2012, 01:50 AM
every member here is important. Each and every one of you help out. Without active members like you, Zero, Havok wouldn't be a group. You will always be special to us, gone or not. I do hope you decide to stay here with us, because it would seem weird without you, but it is your choice, buddy.

Rainbowchibee
09-29-2012, 10:52 AM
:( I love you Zero don't leave.

Zero
09-30-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah i think i'm gonna be leaving Havok' but i don't want anyone to think, I'm unloyal and stuff n don't want people bad mouthing me and stuff ya'know this place is great its just that i feel everyone has those own style in this group and there most important, me i feel i just joined the band wagon!

Rainbowchibee
09-30-2012, 08:29 PM
T^T