PDA

View Full Version : The Slayerz



Uprising
09-29-2012, 05:07 PM
•Name of Group: The Slayerz
•Color in hex code: Dark Bold Black
•Mission Statement: No mortal can defeat us. We are eternally victorious. We are...the Slayerz
•Requirements to join your group (if any): None
•The reason you want to make a group: This was an idea of mine since about 2 months after I joined the forum, I just never put it into affect. Now I am.
•Why you are qualified to be a group leader: I'm one of the most active people here, and have 0 warnings.
•How old you are: 14
•Where you're from/live: Wisconsin
•Do you go to school or have a job or belong to any clubs?: High school
•How your group will benefit the forum: Having a bit more diversity
•List your members: at the bottom of the post
•List the hierarchy of power in your group and who has that power: I'm the leader, I may be willing to merge if it's the right group.

Logo will be created if the group is close to being made.

I really am not sure if this will be created or not, but we shall see how it goes.

Members:
1. Uprising (me, the leader)
2. Mr. Game and Watch
3. Edgar Rice Burroughs

Rocket
09-29-2012, 05:09 PM
I'd be happy to merge. We could be Cranium Slayerz.
That makes 3/4 of us, cuz my friend might be joining.

Uprising
09-29-2012, 05:10 PM
I'd be happy to merge. We could be Cranium Slayerz.
That makes 3/4 of us, cuz my friend might be joining.
I'm not sure if I want to merge with Cranium Lizards...i'll put some thought into it.

Rocket
09-29-2012, 05:12 PM
You let me know. Or hex colour could be This.

Uprising
09-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Or you can Join Pwange and me and Spike will give you a position, like co owner but i have to talk to spike
Eh...not sure. Again i'll think about it, I want to see if anybody is interested in the actual group first before I do any merging.

Uprising
09-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Hex code is:

The Slayerz

Rocket
09-29-2012, 05:39 PM
Perfect (if we do merge)

Uprising
09-29-2012, 10:54 PM
A total of 0 members acquired today. It's a start I guess LOL.

Uprising
09-30-2012, 03:06 PM
0 members in a 24 hour period or so, but I was offered leadership of a group.

Rocket
09-30-2012, 05:37 PM
I've already got gosick, and a few of my friends plan on joining, so if we merge, we'll have an all round successful start.

The Notorious T.I.M.
10-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Eh, I may as well say i'll join my brothers group if its made.

Uprising
11-24-2012, 06:12 PM
The Slayerz is still accepting members!

Kurloz
11-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Ill join

Facilier
11-24-2012, 08:04 PM
Ill join

-.-

Yesterday you made a thread to start your own group, and now your joining someone elses?

Uprising
11-24-2012, 09:53 PM
[quote="Mr. Game and Watch":3hr3nswb]Ill join

-.-

Yesterday you made a thread to start your own group, and now your joining someone elses?[/quote:3hr3nswb]
I think he's doing whatever starts first out of everything.

Facilier
11-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Ok, I guess thatll work?

Uprising
11-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Updated the group color.

Uprising
12-06-2012, 11:36 PM
I wonder why Dark Rebelz was such a bigger hit compared to this?

Red
12-07-2012, 12:41 AM
I wonder why Dark Rebelz was such a bigger hit compared to this?
I wonder it too. I was very surprised.

Rocket
12-07-2012, 01:41 AM
HeHe. Yes you were.
Although the road ahead is long...
The lizards shall rise again.

BobbyBobber
12-07-2012, 11:52 AM
HeHe. Yes you were.
Although the road ahead is long...
The lizards shall rise again.
Lizards never rose in the first place...


I wonder why Dark Rebelz was such a bigger hit compared to this?
I wonder it too. I was very surprised.
Rebelz was made a the perfect time. Right at STARS and BPs fall.

12-07-2012, 11:55 AM
HeHe. Yes you were.
Although the road ahead is long...
The lizards shall rise again.
Lizards never rose in the first place...


OOOHHH OH SHITT!

Rocket
12-07-2012, 03:14 PM
They did... If they didn't then the thread wouldnt exist.

BobbyBobber
12-07-2012, 05:50 PM
They did... If they didn't then the thread wouldnt exist.
Read spoiler for burn.
[spoiler:17lulalp]If they did, people would want to join, it wouldnt just be a inactive thread with 75% of the posts being you talking to yourself. And the other 25% being people explaining why the group will never be made.[/spoiler:17lulalp]

Rocket
12-07-2012, 05:53 PM
I wasnt talking to myself... It was taking notes. And there was 1 person saying that, and no explanation.

Facilier
12-15-2012, 12:02 PM
This is the first Ive even heard of your group Rocket, and I browse these forums a lot!


Ill join Uprising since your like my main man, only if it forms though :)

Uprising
12-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Thanks! But chances are it won't form anytime soon.

Baldy Jr
12-16-2012, 06:47 PM
They did... If they didn't then the thread wouldnt exist.
Read spoiler for burn.
[spoiler:28u4c9ny]If they did, people would want to join, it wouldnt just be a inactive thread with 75% of the posts being you talking to yourself. And the other 25% being people explaining why the group will never be made.[/spoiler:28u4c9ny]
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/kelso-burn.jpg

SwagCheese
12-17-2012, 08:10 PM
They did... If they didn't then the thread wouldnt exist.
Read spoiler for burn.
[spoiler:t31o7abe]If they did, people would want to join, it wouldnt just be a inactive thread with 75% of the posts being you talking to yourself. And the other 25% being people explaining why the group will never be made.[/spoiler:t31o7abe]
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/2/10/9c1cfd40-91af-406d-9eb9-2894234822c3.jpg

Uprising
12-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Thanks to Epic Doctor X for the new group logo!

[attachment=0:2eddjvmz]SLAYERZ.png[/attachment:2eddjvmz]

rangernumberx
12-27-2012, 06:36 AM
I'm not joining, but I wish this group the best of luck.

Rainbowchibee
01-01-2013, 04:48 AM
Wish you luck dearie.

Moonjik
01-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Me too.

Uprising
01-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Us Slayerz have no plans of quitting our quest. We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of new members to bring us a few steps closer to creation!

Guest
01-12-2013, 10:21 AM
I would like to join your group!

Uprising
01-12-2013, 10:42 AM
I would like to join your group!
Hurrah! Ill add you to the list.

ErbFanLauren
01-14-2013, 09:20 AM
If you're willing to merge.....Apocalyptic Horseman is becoming inactive. I dont want to make any harsh decisions before I talk to Normac but it could help us both out. We have 10 members at the current time and we are trying our best to remain online. However, things aren't going well. So if you think its a good idea, feel free to PM me or just reply with a message. As spoken above, I dont want to make any harsh decisions but if Apocalyptic Horseman does fail....your group is the one I would most likely join. We still haven't gave up hope and we are trying to remain strong so this offer is just a possibility.

Uprising
01-14-2013, 06:02 PM
I would be possibly willing to merge but we'd have to discuss it a little more, and get Noremac to actually be aware of the situation.

Uprising
01-15-2013, 08:08 PM
We have great news. But I will let you all wait to find out. People who know don't spoil it or even say you know of it.

Uprising
01-15-2013, 08:13 PM
take me off of the list.
Fine...

I should probably take Guest off too since he was banned as a double account.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-15-2013, 08:21 PM
I bid you luck on this group, but do you really want to be named after a group that was disband in Starcraft II pro Korea scene?

Uprising
01-15-2013, 08:58 PM
I bid you luck on this group, but do you really want to be named after a group that was disband in Starcraft II pro Korea scene?
I honestly have no clue what you're talking about, sorry. It's basically the band Slayer and a Z for my name, like the opposite of Epicz in a way, and also sounds boss.

ErbFanLauren
01-16-2013, 02:17 AM
I've talked to Noremac and it turns out that he is leaving to join havok.....I guess that means that I am now leader/ co-leader of apocalyptic horseman. With him leaving that means there is only nine of us horseman in the case that we do merge. So.....feel free to PM me or reply if you think merging is a good idea. We can discuss details any time that you want :D

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-16-2013, 12:15 PM
I bid you luck on this group, but do you really want to be named after a group that was disband in Starcraft II pro Korea scene?
I honestly have no clue what you're talking about, sorry. It's basically the band Slayer and a Z for my name, like the opposite of Epicz in a way, and also sounds boss.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/10/18/legen ... isbanding/ (http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/10/18/legendary-pro-starcraft-2-team-slayers-disbanding/)