PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2012-2013 Season Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Spars
09-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Instead of making a topic for every week like we have been lately, lets just use this one for every week! :D Since the Saints play a late game, I'm currently watching the Panthers beat the Falcons 7 - 0.

xxDeadxPoolxx
09-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Can you make a list of whose vsing who?

This way I can give it to Nate and he can do my picks so I can win my work's NFL pool :P.

Spars
09-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Panthers vs Falcons
Titans vs Texans
Patriots vs Bills
Jets vs 49ers
Cardinals vs Dolphins
Seahawks vs Rams
Buccaneers vs Redskins
Saints vs Packers
Eagles vs Giants
Vikings vs Lions
Raiders vs Broncos
Chargers vs Cheifs
Bengals vs Jaguars
-
Monday Night Football:
Cowboys vs Bears

xxDeadxPoolxx
09-30-2012, 12:32 PM
Awesome :D.

Uprising
09-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Packers are going to kick the Saints ass.

Spars
09-30-2012, 01:07 PM
^Agreed.

Spars
09-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Let's go Saints! Wooh! .... :( :( :( I'M MISERABLE THIS SEASON.

Spars
09-30-2012, 04:51 PM
FINALLY! We're actually playing worth a shit! Defense is better than it has been, and our offense is beating the fuck out of the Packers Defense. Their offense is beating the fuck out our defense. Offensive game, baby.

xxDeadxPoolxx
09-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Panthers vs Falcons
Titans vs Texans
Patriots vs Bills
Jets vs 49ers
Cardinals vs Dolphins
Seahawks vs Rams
Buccaneers vs Redskins
Saints vs Packers
Eagles vs Giants
Vikings vs Lions
Raiders vs Broncos
Chargers vs Cheifs
Bengals vs Jaguars
-
Monday Night Football:
Cowboys vs Bears

Are those THIS WEEKS or last weeks?

This week as in Oct 2 - 8

Spars
09-30-2012, 05:37 PM
This week... AND YES! WE HURT AARON RODGERS! FUCK YEAH! ALSO, PACKERS BACKUP QB FUMBLED THE BALL.. SAINTS RECOVERY.. FUCK YEAH! (Sorry about Rodgers Uprising...)

Spars
09-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Bills got their ass kicked 52-28 by the Patriots. And, dammit, Rodgers came back in.
PATRICK ROBINSON INTERCEPTION! FUCK YEAH!

Spars
09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
I know, right? They were up 21 - 7.

Spars
09-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Haha. Same. My Saints are 0-3... hopefully they'll beat the Pack.

Spars
09-30-2012, 06:22 PM
28 - 27. Crap. And, I'll admit, that was a fumble, thank God the refs ruled it down.

Spars
09-30-2012, 06:40 PM
Man, fuck. Get rid of fucking Garret Hartley. He can't kick WORTH SHIT under pressure. He's the next Billy Cundiff. Get the fuck rid of him. Cost us the game most likely... fuck

Spars
09-30-2012, 06:45 PM
FUCK FOOTBALL! I AM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW! THE SAINTS MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME AND THEY GIVE UP EVERY FUCKING LEAD. THEY GIVE UP EVERY FUCKING GAME. FUCK FOOTBALL. IM NOT WATCHING IT EVER AGAIN. FUCK THE SAINTS. FUCK FOOTBALL. FUCK THE WORLD.

Kain
09-30-2012, 06:48 PM
well that was some game. Saints came close. but screwed up with that holding call.

and stop bringing up Cundiff. I know he does not play for the Ravens but I can't stand hearing his name.

Spars
09-30-2012, 06:52 PM
I don't even fucking care anymore! Wooh Saints, go fucking 0-16! CUNDIFF. CUNDIFF. CUNDIFF. I DON'T EVEN FUCKING CARE! I'm through with football this year! Fuck it. There's nothing to look forward to. Fuck. Football.

Kain
09-30-2012, 06:54 PM
lol. dude chill out. even if they are losing you need to support your team.

Spars
09-30-2012, 07:02 PM
They're my team still, yes. I'm not just going to up and cheer for another team. That's the reason I said I'm done with football this season. If I can't cheer for the Saints, I won't cheer for anyone. And, I don't want to have watch their games and "support" them if it just leads to frustration, and crying and shit. Football means alot to me, and when my team can't deliver worth a SHIT, it pisses me off. I have tickets to the Saints vs Chargers game, and if they don't win that one, that's the last one i'mma watch this season. It'll be the first Saints game I ever attented, and if they lose it, it'll piss me off. Tremendously. Their defense can't play worth shit. Fire Spanguolou. Or however the fuck you spell his retarted name. Fuck em' all. I'm not even sure if I want to go to the Saints game next week, if they'll just lose. I have only cried 3 times in a football game. When the Saints won the SuperBowl, cried happy tears like I don't know what, the Divisional Round against the 49ers last year... pissed me off so bad I punched a hole in my wall, and cried alot, and now this game, where they blow up everything. And to make matters worse, Uprising will probably come on here and rub it in my face and make me cry more. Fuck it all.

Uprising
09-30-2012, 07:32 PM
I feel bad for you in the same way you felt bad for me last week. But I will admit, I am glad that the Packers won. And Brees threw for over 400 yards. That's a win in my book for you. And don't cry. It'll make me depressed after my own team won.

(it took a lot for me to refrain from bragging)

Spars
09-30-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm not... :( I starteed watching football in 2006, and since I lived in Louisiana, I "chose" the Saints as my team. I mean, the worst record we've ever had since I started watching was 7-9. But, I didn't get to frustrated because I wasn't REAL into it, like I am now. I predict the Saints will go 1-15. Their lone win being the Raiders. Whcih will piss me off sooo bad. I've gotten 10-6, 7-9, 8-8, 13-3, 11-5, 13-3, and a Superbowl Win, and a NFC Championship Berth since I was a Saints fan. I AM a loyal fan, and they'll be my team forever, doesn't change the fact that I'm not used to losing like this...

Uprising
09-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Am I the only fan of a winning team? Just wondering.

And Spartica I am jealous of you guys having as many good running backs as you do.

Kain
09-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Am I the only fan of a winning team? Just wondering.

And Spartica I am jealous of you guys having as many good running backs as you do.
I'm a Ravens fan. 3-1 and leading the AFC North

Spars
09-30-2012, 07:40 PM
Kain is for the Ravens. And, yeah, we have so much RB talent, that goes un-used for a total of 19 carries between all 3 of them. :/ Good Game Pack. Was hard fought til' the end.

Spars
09-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Also, Pack aren't a winning team.. their a .500 team.

Spars
09-30-2012, 09:33 PM
Trying to get some discussion continued. What are you guys Top 5 favorite teams?
1. Saints (HAVE BEEN SINCE '06)
2. Eagles (HAVE BEEN SINCE '06)
3. Cardinals (When I moved to Arizona, I kinda started cheering for them.
4. Ravens
5. Seahawks (I just LOVE Their uniforms..)
And, Eagles and the Saints are kind of tied for my favorite. I have cheered for them both equally since I started watching football in '06. If I had to choose one, my favorite is the Saints just cuz I live in Louisiana. But, I LOVE the Eagles as well, and would love for them to win a Super Bowl. Especially since the Saints won't this season... :rolleyes:

Uprising
09-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Also, Pack aren't a winning team.. their a .500 team.
But they play like winners.

Trying to get some discussion continued. What are you guys Top 5 favorite teams?
1. Saints (HAVE BEEN SINCE '06)
2. Eagles (HAVE BEEN SINCE '06)
3. Cardinals (When I moved to Arizona, I kinda started cheering for them.
4. Ravens
5. Seahawks (I just LOVE Their uniforms..)
And, Eagles and the Saints are kind of tied for my favorite. I have cheered for them both equally since I started watching football in '06. If I had to choose one, my favorite is the Saints just cuz I live in Louisiana. But, I LOVE the Eagles as well, and would love for them to win a Super Bowl. Especially since the Saints won't this season... :rolleyes:
Well...
1. Packers
2. Falcons
3. Ravens
4. Raiders
5. Cowboys

Go ahead, hate. I can take it.

Spars
09-30-2012, 09:49 PM
The Saints don't play like winners? I mean, they are trying their best. They played a helluva game today, their adjusting to a WHOLE new defensive scheme, new coaches, and their still finishing these games close. That's playing like a winner if I've seen one. Also, I the Falcons. :explode:

Uprising
09-30-2012, 09:51 PM
The Saints don't play like winners? I mean, they are trying their best. They played a helluva game today, their adjusting to a WHOLE new defensive scheme, new coaches, and their still finishing these games close. That's playing like a winner if I've seen one. Also, I the Falcons. :explode:
The Saints play like winners, only thing is, they never win.

And Matt Ryan is one of my favorite non-Packer players.

Kain
09-30-2012, 09:58 PM
1. Ravens
2. Giants (I did not jump on the bandwagon)
3. Chargers
4. Niners
5. ???

guess I don't have 5

anyone else watching this Sunday Night game. Eli Manning just threw an interception in the end zone. damn.

Spars
09-30-2012, 10:00 PM
I like Matt Ryan, but I don't like the Falcons. I also think their logo is gay... And, yes, all you said though is "They play like winners' on the Pack, which the Saints do. The Saints went a total of 37-11 in the regular season the past 3 years, and 3-2 in the Playoffs with a Superbowl win. They win. Just not having the best of luck this season. It happens. :shrug: I have 2 questions for you Up, answer them both please. What are your top 5 most hated teams? And, how did the Packers get their name since you should know?
-
(Kain, I'm watching it. Of course. GO EAGLES! ONE OF MY TWO MAIN TEAMS NEEDS A WIN)

Uprising
09-30-2012, 10:02 PM
Name was from a meat packing company in the 1920s.

5 hated?
1. Bears
2. Vikings
3. Patriots
4. Steelers
5. Titans

Spars
09-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Y U NO HATE LIONS ALSO? My five most hated:
1. (most hated) Falcons
2. Panthers
3. Buccaneers
4. Cowboys (goddamnit. shutup about 'america's team')
5. Redskins
-
GO EAGLES AND SAINTS. HAHA. Kain, you should fill up that 5th spot with the Saints. ;)

Kain
09-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Spartica I do hope the eagles don;t win. my mother is an Eagles fan, and a Patriots fan. she is so annoying when they win.

as for most hated

1. Steelers(for obvious reasons)
2. Patriots
3. Cowboys
4. Raiders
5. Broncos

Uprising
09-30-2012, 10:09 PM
I do sort of like the Lions because of Stafford and Calvin Johnson. Also any Illinois team is on my dislike list beside the Bulls.

Spars
09-30-2012, 10:13 PM
I want the Eagles to win, well, because I want one of my teams to win. I feel sorry for you with your mom though. Haha. My mom doesn't like sports. Neither does my stepdad. Neither does my stepmom. And, my dad loves football. (He's a Giants and a Saints fan.) So, I need the Eagles to win to shut HIM up!

Kain
09-30-2012, 10:14 PM
plenty of time for anything to happen

Uprising
09-30-2012, 10:16 PM
I hate Michael Vick. I'm not in PETA or anything but what he did is stupid and wrong. And I only hate te Steelers because of Rothlensburger or however you spell it.

Kain
09-30-2012, 10:17 PM
I hate the Steelers cause I am a Ravens fan

Uprising
09-30-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm jealous that you have Ray Lewis. He's one of my favorite non-Packer players as well.

Spars
09-30-2012, 10:19 PM
I don't like Vick either, tbh. But, I've been with the Eagles since McNabb was QB. I went through McNabb, Kolb, now Vick. And, I may not like him as a person, but he's a helluva player. I also hate the Steelers because of all the bandwagoners for them. Which is why I also hate the Cowboys and the Patriots.

Uprising
09-30-2012, 10:20 PM
I hate the Cowboys, but damn they have some sexy cheerleaders.

Spars
09-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Hot damn, yes they do.

Kain
09-30-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm jealous that you have Ray Lewis. He's one of my favorite non-Packer players as well.
he is the best linbacker in the NFL. and I'd say the 2nd or 3rd of all time. after Dick Butkust and Lawrance Taylor. maybe.

Spars
09-30-2012, 10:32 PM
That was a shit call on Rodgers-Cromartie.

Uprising
09-30-2012, 10:34 PM
he is the best linbacker in the NFL. and I'd say the 2nd or 3rd of all time. after Dick Butkust and Lawrance Taylor. maybe.
Agreed if you exclude Clay Matthews. Matthews is easily up with Butkus and LT as well.

Spars
09-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Whatsup with so manh games coming down to last second FG's? GO EAGLES!

Kain
09-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Agreed if you exclude Clay Matthews. Matthews is easily up with Butkus and LT as well.
Matthews is good. but gots nothing on Lewis. Lewis is the quickest player to reach the 30 sacks/20 interception club and the only member of the 40 sack/30 interception club. maybe Matthews mat be that good someday. but he is a bit overrated at times.

Whatsup with so manh games coming down to last second FG's? GO EAGLES!damn. good for you Spartica

Spars
09-30-2012, 10:52 PM
At least I go to bed with a smile on my face for one of my teams winning! :) Saints play primetime night game next week... hopefully I can go to bed with a smile next week too. :/

Uprising
09-30-2012, 10:54 PM
At least I go to bed with a smile on my face for one of my teams winning! :) Saints play primetime night game next week... hopefully I can go to bed with a smile next week too. :/
If the Saints lose next week you will probably punch a hole in your TV screen.

Spars
09-30-2012, 10:57 PM
That will NOT happen. I'm going to that game! I have tickets. So, I'll probably wait til' we get to the car and punch a dent in the car door.

Uprising
09-30-2012, 10:59 PM
That will NOT happen. I'm going to that game! I have tickets. So, I'll probably wait til' we get to the car and punch a dent in the car door.
LOL ok...I wish I had Packer tickets this year...

Kain
09-30-2012, 11:02 PM
I am trying to make sure I have enough money to get some tickets to go to the Ravens/Chargers game in November. my brother is a Chargers fan so it would be good.

Spars
09-30-2012, 11:04 PM
I got lucky. My school did a raffle for 2 tickets (good ones at that) for the Saints/Chargers game, and I WON! I got lucky!

Uprising
09-30-2012, 11:06 PM
I got lucky. My school did a raffle for 2 tickets (good ones at that) for the Saints/Chargers game, and I WON! I got lucky!
The most valuable thing my high school ever raffled off was a piece of crap bike worth about 10 bucks. I didn't even enter. So your school has way better raffles than mine.

Spars
10-02-2012, 07:01 PM
YESSSSSSSSSS! I JUST SAW ON NFL TOTAL ACCESS SEAN PAYTON BECOMES UNSUSPENDED DURING THE BYE WEEK, VILMA WILL BE CLEARED TO PLAY DURING THE BYE WEEK! OMG YES! THANK THE LAWD!

Spars
10-02-2012, 07:19 PM
NEVER!? BLASPHEMY! GO TO ONE NOW! Its one of those things you HAVE to do. I have been to 4 Hornets Games, 2 Suns Games, 3 Diamondbacks Games, 1 LSU Game, and 2 Arizona Cardinals (NFL) game. And, now, a Saints game. GO TO ONE!

Uprising
10-02-2012, 07:22 PM
NEVER!? BLASPHEMY! GO TO ONE NOW! Its one of those things you HAVE to do. I have been to 4 Hornets Games, 2 Suns Games, 3 Diamondbacks Games, 1 LSU Game, and 2 Arizona Cardinals (NFL) game. And, now, a Saints game. GO TO ONE!
You missed going to a New Orleans Jazz game. XD

Kain
10-02-2012, 07:41 PM
I have never been to a professional foorball game. I have been to pop warner games, which can be just as, and even more, exciting then the NFL. I have been to high school games. again exciting. I have been to the Rose Bowl when I was younger. I think UCLA was playing but can't recall who they played. but never an NFL game.

Spars
10-06-2012, 03:18 PM
http://nflrush.com

Cool site.

Thursday Night was VERY surprising. Rams dismantled the Cards.

Spars
10-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Why Your Team Sucks 2012: Green Bay Packers

Drew Magary

Some people are fans of the Green Bay Packers. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Green Bay Packers. This 2012 Deadspin NFL team preview is for those in the latter group.

1. I hate you. We've gotten a great deal of angry feedback for these previews, all of it highly amusing. A lot of hate mail I get usually features the reader calling me gay and then saying, "You must be a BUTTHURT fan of [insert rival team of the reader here]." And that hasn't been true, until now.
Now, we get to the Packers, and so I will begin this preview by telling you that I am a Vikings fan, and that I do have it in for your team because I fucking hate them, much more so than the Lions or Bears. I'm completely, horribly biased against you. This post comes from a place of genuine hostility, and I want you to know that in advance.
I loathe the Packers. I hate their fucking perfect little organization in their fucking perfect little town with their fucking perfect little stadium with every announcer telling me what a fucking perfect little place Green Bay is for football. Say the word "Packers" to John Madden and he'll close his eyes and have a nine-minute soundless orgasm. It's repulsive. Chris Berman still thinks doing his Facenda voice and saying "FROZEN TUNDRA" is funny. It's not. It's pathetic.
Packers fans are the Trekkies of the NFL. Fat. Slovenly. Unjustifiably arrogant. When you celebrate the Packers, you're celebrating a group of people who never had the intellect or courage to leave Green Bay and actually go DO something with their lives. You're celebrating the likes of Vince Lombardi, who was Nick Saban with bad teeth—a precursor to the modern, powermad, dumbfuck football coaches of today. You're celebrating a group of people who lack the self-awareness to know just what it means to walk around with a cheese block on your head. Do you know how stupid that looks? Do you have ANY self-respect? I went to Milwaukee earlier this year and virtually every Milwaukee resident I met DESPISED the Packers fans from Green Bay, because they didn't want their state represented by a group of fat disgusting mouthbreathing rednecks.
And yes, I am jealous. My team never wins jack shit, and somehow the football Gods smile upon THESE idiots? Ridiculous. The fact that Packers fans are allowed to be happy is proof that God doesn't exist and that this universe is a cold, black, random place that cares little for the travails of mankind.

2. Learn to catch the ball, jackasses. I didn't realize that the Packers imported all of their pass-catching skills from Seattle. Jermichael Finley's hands are even worse than his first name. There's no reason this team won't go 15-1 again and then get its shit owned in the divisional round because dropherpes has infested the roster. All it takes is one bad Finley drop for the rest of this offense to follow suit. Perhaps you fellows should stop doing the Lambeau Leap. You're getting sausage grease smeared all over you.
Remember: This team can't run the ball at all, and the offensive line is worse than it was last year (center Scott Wells has been replaced with the empty husk of Jeff Saturday). Cedric Benson is here now to get 2.5 yards a carry and cause Aaron Rodgers to mutter "fuck it" under his breath by the end of the first quarter. The Packers' entire game strategy is to pass 70 times and hope the other team plays defense just a hair more atrociously than they do. Speaking of which ...

3. The defense is horrible. Peter King says they lead the league in ponytails. There's nothing here to indicate that this defense will be any better than it was last year. Charles Woodson is another year older. Dom Capers still has the worst combover in sports. And A.J. Hawk should go back to his day job of being personal security guard to Lee Donowitz in True Romance. People like Cris Collinsworth excuse this defense all the time by saying stuff like: "Well, this offense is just so good! When your offense is this good, your defense has no choice but to surrender 700 yards a game!" Wrong. No. People love to overrate shitty defenses on teams with great offenses. It baffles me to no end.

4. Remember: One concussion is all it takes. All it takes is one rabid d-lineman to toss Saturday aside, grab Aaron Rodgers's fragile little head, and plant it down into the Earth's inner core. That's all it takes for this team to become worthless. Rodgers will retreat into a world of shadow and fog, never again able to clear the cobwebs from his diseased mind. He'll spend weeks and weeks on the PUP list, with people asking when he'll come back, and only a handful of people will know the truth: that he's NEVER coming back, and that the Packers are about to sink into a second, prolonged Infante Age. You fatties deserve it.

5. Hear it from Packers fans!
Sal:
I decided to go to the playoff game at home against the Giants. I make my way into the game at a reasonable and customary time. I'm at my section and row five minutes before kickoff. I roll up to my seat (first time in Lambeau) and find out that my row has no seats.
Benches only. The "seats" are painted section of the bench where your ass is supposed be. Sort old school... but no problem right?
Wrong, the entire row (except for me) is already in their seats. The "seating" space is for a normal person but everyone in the place is about 175% of a normal person. This situation at Lambeau is fine unless - like me - you're the last guy to get to his seat. Nobody is gonna move their fat ass to make room for you.
David:
They are "owned by the fans' which is really a scam to get donations from Packer fans in exchange for a piece of paper that says they have a share in the team that they cannot do shit with except put in a frame.
John:
Thanks to Ted Thompson, who doesn't believe in signing free agents, I'm supposed to believe these shit leopards who let Kyle Orton throw for 300 yards against them have all their problems fixed just because they drafted Nick Perry and Jerel Worthy? Fuck you!
Steve:
I'm a Packers fan and here's why the Green Bay Packers suck: The overconfidence and arrogance of this franchise can be encapsulated in the fact that they put all-world tackle Herb Taylor in the starting lineup to protect Aaron Rodger's blindside. Herb fucking Taylor.
Clado:
1. They released Nick Collins, the best player on the defense besides Clay Matthews, because, "they wouldn't play their son after an injury like his" even though a doctor didn't say he couldn't play anymore. WELL HE'S NOT YOUR SON AND THE SAFETY NOW IS SOMEONE NAMED M.D. JENNINGS. WHO IS THAT? Just throw Collins out there and hope to God.
2. The Favretards are still out there. Skip Bayless is obviously the most visible one, saying he'd take Tebow over Rodgers because he wins, despite the fact that A-Rod has a Super Bowl. Favre threw away the 4th and 26 game against the Eagles 10 years ago (with the help of Mike F'ing Sherman), blew the 08 NFC Title Game vs. the Giants and threw 6 INTs against the Rams in '01. Need I go on? Rodgers is way better but stupid Favre fans still won't forgive even after a GODDAMN SUPER BOWL FOLLOWED BY AN MVP SEASON.
3. They fix the worst defense in the league by signing Anthony "Suspended for 8 games by the Ginger Hammer" Goodell. And they release Nick Collins, draft a guy from USC to play OLB who's never played it before, draft a safety who they won't use as a safety even though they need one badly and signed Philip Merling whoever that is. Awesome.
4. They resigned legend T.J. Lang but don't wanna take the time to resign Greg Jennings. WHAT?
5. Jermichael Finley has hands of stone and gets a contract extension for it.
6. Dom Capers' defense has been awful for 2/3 of his years here. His Texans teams blew, his Panthers teams had one good year and he wasn't exactly in high demand before the Packers hired him.
Calvin:
Sitting through a Packers game has been known to cause type 2 diabetes. Our defensive ranks are filled with mouth breathing mongoloids who couldn't stop an AIDS ridden baby from rushing for 20 yards a carry.
Erik:
You can get a good view of AJ Hawk in coverage about five steps behind any RB or TE running a route in the flat.
Payton:
1. McCarthy's a fucking troglodyte who just happened to get lucky a couple of times with a hot team. When our pathetic o-line finally lets someone knock out concussion machine Aaron Rodgers and his fancy pillow helmet, Packers fans will be pining for the halcyon days of Mike Sherman.
2. I'm pretty sure that at this point, there's a running pool in the front office about which starter will go down during the season opener. For what it's worth, my money's on Jennings.
4. THE FROZEN TUNDRA OF LAMBEAU FIELD. I mean, I'm a lifelong fan and I dig that it's basically a religious experience and all that good stuff, but I'm a Southern girl and I don't understand the mystique of freezing one's tits off in -13827409 degree Wisconsin weather to watch our quarterback practically lead the team in rushing any more than the rest of you do.
5. On behalf of Packers fans, I'm sorry. We're like you threw Cowboys fans in the FROZEN TUNDRA and gave them cheese, cognitive skills, and a public stock offering. It's just we love our team so much that you have to too, right? Right?
Sam:
There are some people who are still "Favre fans first." Many of whom are women, if you can believe that. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL YOU FAT STUPID IDIOTS.
Louis:
Well, our defense kinda sucks. So there's that.
Andrew:
This team can't play in cold weather. You read that right, a team from Green Fucking Bay Wisconsin is designed to perform best in a dome. They'll inevitably win something like 12-13 games this year and then get stomped at home again by some piece of shit team that can simply hold onto the ball when the temperature drops below 70 degrees. I'm already geared up to turn off the TV and throw shit again in January as Ced Benson coughs up his 6th fumble and some 49er fuckstick runs it back to take a 30 point lead in Lambeau, even though we will probably trash them in week one because it will be warm. God I hate sports.
Eric:
Have anything critical to say about the Packers? "OH YOU MUST BE A BEARS/VIQUEENS FAN" (laughing while simultanously dripping mustard all over their Ray Nitschke jersey). Are you from Illinois? You must be a FIB! (fucking illinois bastard). They need to stop acting like they aren't a slight step above Montana as far as sports relevancy goes. What's worse are those asshole fans that think they are a partial owner of the team because they gave away 250 dollars for a worthless piece of paper I could have printed at home for free. So you are a partial owner of a team? Please show me where your fucking owners box is, asshole. Oddly any Packer's fan owner box has a dead deer hanging that they just shot that morning and has more XXL hunting clothes than Cabelas. More than that they are too stupid to realize that they just gave away 250 dollars to pretty much what amounts to a glorified bake sale for a team trying to raise money because they know if they were to ask the tax payers in Green Bay for it they would have their 4th heart attack from being so upset.
Lambeau Field also sucks and is the most overrated stadium in all sports. You sit on a fucking bench with people that need to buy 2 tickets to the game just so they can sit their fat asses comfortably. Too bad if you get stuck in row with a family of four from Sheboygan, I hope you like sitting in the aisle instead of a seat you paid 200 dollars for. It's also bowl seating since it's stuck in the dark ages and the 250 dollar fund raiser...errr..stock share you purchased isn't going towards arranging better seats. At some point you are so far back in the bowl you could cease to even be considered in the stadium, but you know you are because some asshole is wearing a piece of cheese shaped foam on their head like a huge prick blocking any view you might have. Also, the field is fucking heated from below like every other NFL stadium! Can we stop with this frozen tundra shit? That field is warmer in January than my bathroom floor is.
Jason:
I can't think of another Packer that has done so little to be adored by Packer fans than AJ Hawk. Going to games and seeing the hordes of mouth-breathers wearing his jersey makes me fucking sick. And do you know why? Because if he was a black player from an SEC school (or "gloree boy," if you prefer) they would fucking HATE him. He'd be lazy, he'd be a bust, and he'd be completely unworthy of the ridiculous extension Ted Thompson signed him to. But no, he's a white dude from the Big 10, a conference, home to the Badgers, where things are done the RIGHT WAY (from a purely football standpoint). I seriously want to run up to anyone wearing a Hawk jersey and scream "WHY??????" over and over.
Scott:
Because we re-signed the highly overrated world-class cockbag Jermichael Finley to keep dropping passes.
Emily:
Can we timeout with wearing the hunter's orange at games?
Mark:
Packers fans are just Raiders fans that have permits for their weapons.

Spars
10-06-2012, 05:49 PM
I found that on another site. :p I thought you'd get a kick out of it Uprising. XD

Spars
10-06-2012, 05:54 PM
They have one on EVERY team if somebody wants one on their team for giggles.. :p

Spars
10-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Uprising.. Read that! It may seem long, but it's worth your time, it's very funny

Uprising
10-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Hypocritical Vikqueen fans. Half of that is made up GARBAGE.

Spars
10-07-2012, 09:47 AM
I know, so is the Saints one, but I think it's hilarious. :p I'm leaving to New Orleans in about 2 hours.

Uprising
10-07-2012, 09:51 AM
I know, so is the Saints one, but I think it's hilarious. :p I'm leaving to New Orleans in about 2 hours.
Dude, I'm jealous of your Saints tickets. For your sake I hope they win!

Spars
10-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Dude, I'm jealous of your Saints tickets. For your sake I hope they win!

:p Watch it 2nite on NBC and you might see me. :p

Spars
10-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Who wants to see a good game thats on right now? Watch the Browns (14) vs Giants (0) (surprisingly) This is a good game.

Uprising
10-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Spartica could you see if they have one of those rant thingys making fun of the Bears?

Spars
10-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Yes, I shall.

Spars
10-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Some people are fans of the Chicago Bears. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Chicago Bears. This 2012 Deadspin NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read the other Why Your Team Sucks 2012 previews here.

1. Lovie. Lovie Smith belongs on the bizarro Mount Rushmore of active NFL head coaches (Reid, Turner, Lewis) who are seemingly impervious to unemployment despite their best efforts to fuck their own team in the ass on a regular basis. Part of me would like to see the NFL give each team five timeouts per half just so I could see how Lovie wastes them. No one is better at taking a timeout to figure out whether or not he wants to throw a challenge flag on a four-yard completion than Lovie Smith.
I root for a team that has a rich history of terrible coaching, and yet whenever they play the Bears, I still take solace in the fact that, at least once a game, Lovie Smith will offer the Vikings an undeserved chance to seize victory (Leslie Frazier usually takes that opportunity and immediately reciprocates). The Bears could start an Avenger at every position on defense and Lovie Smith would still find a way not to win a championship. Remember, Lovie Smith once challenged a Marty Booker incompletion that already came with a pass interference flag attached to it. I swear that happened. Lovie Smith is fucking horrible. And he's virtually unkillable! Thirty years from now, he'll still be coaching this team, consulting into his mouthpiece with a red flag gripped firmly in his hand.

2. Cutlerfucker. Remember, he's not actually a human being. He's a housecat in disguise. Jay Cutler makes McKayla Maroney look enthusiastic. His joylessness actually shows up on meteorological charts. You'll notice that no one has ever said of Jay Cutler: "Oh, he's a great guy once you get to know him. He's not sulky like that in real life!" Cutler is the rare public figure whose true identity perfectly matches his perceived identity: pouty, mopey, indifferent, shitty. He leads this team with all the excitement of an eighth grader stuck in study hall. I remain convinced that the Bears never do anything to shore up their offensive line specifically because they want to see Cutler get sacked 90 times a season. He's like Jeff George made from distillate. Sack him enough times and he'll just openly quit. He'll bring an XBox out onto the field and start playing it. WHATEVER, PFFT. I BANG FAMOUS PEOPLE.

3. Mike Ditka is a fucking idiot. Do you realize that ESPN still employs Mike Ditka? To talk? Have they actually heard this man speak? It's like having a cinder block occupy one of the chairs on your set. DURRRRR I LIKE THE TOUGHNESS OF THESE BEARS DURRR I DENY EVERYTHING UNFLATTERING SAID ABOUT SWEETNESS DURRRR. No one—not even the average Bears fan—has suckled off the tit of 1985 quite like this man. Every time I hear Ditka speak, I become convinced that the 1985 Bears were really coached by Buddy Ryan and a rotating group of drunken team captains. Ditka is a fucking buttsteak, and it galls me to think that he serves as a kind of unofficial ambassador for the city of Chicago. It's one of the greatest cities in the world, and here's Andy Reid's drunk uncle representing it. He's less a football legend than a hilarious caricature of one.

I guess I should expect Ditka worship from Bears fans, a group of people who still think shouting "DA BEARS" is funny (it isn't), a group of people who happily ignore anything Bears-related any time the Cubs come within a sniff of playoff baseball, a group of fatties who secretly loathe the idea of hauling ass to Soldier Field from their relatively cushy digs on the North Side, a group of people who routinely insist that their rivalry with the Packers is the greatest in sport when the rest of the world knows it's just another stupid divisional game now. A lot of Bears fans remind me of Mike Wilbon, which makes sense because Mike Wilbon is a fucking fartsniffer.

4. Brandon Marshall will hit you with a fucking brick. I think it's cute that the Bears want to recreate the '08 Broncos—a team that went 8-8—by trading two third-round picks (!) for Brandon Marshall. Just as a refresher, here's a snippet from Brandon Marshall's timeline (yes, timeline) of horrible, awful acts:

Watley told police that Marshall did indeed cut her thigh with a kitchen knife during a fight earlier that evening and that he later returned to the condo and continued to assault Watley by punching her in the forehead.

What a guy. Only Lovie Smith will be shocked when Marshall gets six DUIs before Week 8. When Marshall was accused of hitting another lady during the offseason, linebacker and Jenny McCarthy seminal outlet Brian Urlacher said, "The only thing I worry about is him getting suspended." One thing that won't worry him: whether or not that woman will need facial reconstruction surgery after getting fisted in the mouth. Also, Alshon Jeffery is fat.

5. Hear it from Bears fans!

Nick:

A current Bears player can't get a sack or a first down without being compared to a member of the 1985 squad. Never before in the history of sports has a group of players and a coach been so idolized nearly 30 years after winning a championship. Every member of that team is still paid a pretty penny for autograph shows. Want to wait in line for 30 minutes for a Kevin Butler autograph? Bears fans do!

Steve:

Growing up we would play football in a field near my house. We had a play called 'the Cade McNown'. After the snap, the QB would run to the sideline as quick as possible and throw up an awful side arm pass as far as he could. I wish I was joking.

For Christmas one year (circa '05-'06 ish), I asked my brother which Bear's jersey I should get him. That turned into a very sad conversation. He eventually settled on Mike Brown.

Jon:

You wanna know why the Bears will suck this year? Lovie Smith challenges. If you need a coach to just blow a challenge and waste an important, and most likely 2nd half, timeout for you, I can't think of a better candidate. Devin Hester fumbled and it's recovered by Green Bay in a pile that's impossible to determine who picked up the ball first? THROW THAT RED FLAG!!!! 4th and goal on the 1-yard line and Matt Forte didn't break the plane on the 4th straight run up the middle? CHALLENGE THAT SPOT!!!!! Calvin Johnson makes a catch along the sidelines where both feet are clearly inbounds? YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT'S A CHALLENGIN'!!!!

Andrew:

I recently watched a video of Jay Cutler singing 'take me out to the ball game' at a Cubs game. He looked like he would rather be in a nightclub washroom with Ben Roethlisberger than to have the attention of thousands at Wrigley Field. It seems as if the Bears PR team summoned Cutler from his summer dungeon for some natural light to remind Chicago of what they are in for this fall.

Nick:

If any Bears fan looks you in the face and tells you that they actually root for Jay Cutler to succeed, tell them to go fuck themselves because they're dirty liars.

Bob:

The Bears are the only team that matters to Chicago and they bring out the absolute worst in this city. People still talk about the '85 Bears as if they cured polio, including the 25-year-olds with their ironic block letter sweaters who weren't even alive then.

Ray:

By far, the most frustrating part of being a Bears fan during the Lovie Smith era has been Lovie's stubborness/inability to check out of a Tampa 2 coverage when necessary. If you're good enough to even get a look at an NFL practice squad, and you have an offensive coordinator that has watched 10 minutes of Bears defensive game film from the past 8 years, then your team has a 100% chance of driving the ball 90 yards up the Bears ass on every GD offensive possession. Sometimes your team will shit the bed and give us an unearned turnover, or sometimes your own shitty team will miss a wide open receiver in the endzone, but your team will almost always be guaranteed a field goal on every GD offensive possesion. All of this because Lovie Smith has never, ever, not once, in 8 fucking years of coaching the Bears sought it necessary to play anything but a zone defense, where the middle 20 yards of the field are wide fucking open for every Joe Webb, Tyler Palko, and, gulp, Tim fucking Tebow, to pad his QB rating.

Oh, and our starting linebackers have fathered 1/4 of Chicago's toddlers.

Chady:

Deep down, Bears fans know that their team sucks, that for all of their Bill Swerski Superfan blustering, Mike Ditka slurping, and "Defense Wins Championships" panegyrics, the best Bears football teams played in the pre-Super Bowl era, which no one besides sports writers gives a shit about. Only a Bears fan would look you straight in the face and try to tell you that the Bears have the most "overall" championships in football history and that the "dominance" of the Decatur Staley's should somehow be measured against the dynasties of the 70's Steelers or 80's 49ers.

Bears fans can't go more than five minutes without shoehorning it into any conversation-regardless of topic. In fact, I'm pretty sure that failing to reference the 1985 season in casual conversation warrants a fine in the Chicagoland area. In the minds of delusional Bears fans, 1985 represents the Fukyama-esque End of (Football) History. Everything up to 1985 was pretext. Everything after it has been vanity.

In the nearly three decades after 1985, rife with the capitalist decadence of downfield passing and offset formations, only the Bears and their fans toil away in deference to George Halas' dialectic of over-hyped defense and plodding, nihilistic offense. Like the Marxist, who holds out the eschatological hope that the Crisis of Capitalism will one day result in a Proletarian revolution, the Bears fan similarly believes that his own team will one day win out against the trite cynicism of competent offensive scheming.

Ryan:

Soldier Field is a shithole. The field turf looks like the aftermath of a hurricane. The Raiders have better turf and half of it is fucking sand.

Todd:

Despite having an OL that has given up the most sacks in the NFL over the last two seasons (105) we selected zero OL in the draft. ZERO! And don't think that's because we picked up a stud OL via free agency because that didn't happen either. And get this: Mike Tice, the OL coach responsible for the worst OL in football the past two years, just got PROMOTED to Offensive Coordinator. You can't make this shit up.

Aaron:

It is physically impossible to have a good statistical season at WR in Chicago. Would you care to guess who the top WR in Bears history is from a fantasy standpoint? RICKY FUCKING PROEHL, who only played 15 games for the team. Marshall's pet goldfish will die in Week 4, his PTSD will flare up, and he'll get put on the restricted list after punching Staley on the sidelines.

Brando:

The Bears patented overrated white players. Ditka coined the term "Grabowski." Tom Waddle has a broadcasting career in the Chicago sports media because he was too slow to avoid taking concussion-inducing hits on seven-yard slants over the middle, which was also as far as his starting quarterbacks could throw without generating an interception. South-siders would gladly let Brian Urlacher impregnate their common-law wives (but not that darkie Lance Briggs). When excessive drinking and syphilis undoubtedly take their toll on Rob Gronkowski's career, he could play his last season in Chicago before successfully running for mayor as long as he caught a TD against the Packers during a season finale where Green Bay was resting their starters.

Joe:

Despite the clamoring over the first competent receiving core in recent memory, and despite hope recently being sprung eternal over new GM Phil Emery's penchant for NOT drafting unathletic failed abortions in the first round, everyone in Chicago secretly knows this "promising" season is riding on the broken, battered knee of war-torn Brian Urlacher. Also, note to Jay Cutler: do not let Devin Hester anywhere near that newborn. It'll slip out of his hands faster than it takes Chicagoland to realize our heightened expectations were the product a sausage-induced delirium.

Turner:

For some reason, people think Brandon Marshall will thrive in the "professional atmosphere" in Chicago, which is a joke. Under Lovie's watch, Tank Johnson amassed an arsenal that many small countries would envy and Sam Hurd attempted to become Tony Montana. When Marshall is inevitably killed by his wife or suspended for stabbing a Chicago cab driver for saying "State Street" the wrong way, the Bears will be left with Hester (can't catch), Dane Sanzenbacher ("gritty" slow white guy who can't catch), Johnny Knox (BackAIDS), and Alshon Jeffery (fat rookie). Hooray!

Mark:

1) The fans are RAYCESS! Anyone who has lived in Chicago knows the city (parts of the South Side in particular) might as well be 1960s Birmingham, Alabama. I've heard plenty of racial epithets dropped in the stands, but one exchange in particular postgame stands out: My girlfriend and I are walking back to the car after a game (that they won, mind you) and some larger white gentlemen wearing Devin Hester jersey is complaining about some boneheaded play Devin Hester made (as he is wont to do) and posits the following: "I'll wear that n*****r's jersey, but he's dumb as hell".

2) Holy hell, whoever decided to move forward with the current remodeling of Soldier Field should be sodomized with Jay Cutler's Ray-Bans and flip flops. There's a shitload of wasted space, there's like 2 bathrooms in the entire grandstand and it takes 45 minutes to get into the god damn stadium because they force the majority of the 62,000 fans through one entrance. It's a beautiful lakefront plot of land that some developers poured a big bucket of shiny futuristic diarrhea onto.

3) There's a large majority of Bears that feel have to live out the lives of that Superfans sketch from SNL 20 years ago. We get it. You're a fat dude from Calumet City that eats Italian sausage and drinks beer and likes the Bears. It was OK when Chris Farley did it (who is from Wisconsin and a Packers fan, btw). It's not OK when that's your actual life. Please turn off that horrible, horrible, fake Chicago accent and start acting like a grown up.

Phil:

Their offensive line couldn't stop a determined troop of girls scouts.

Brandon:

1. This is a fan base that wanted to run the first decent QB we have had since WW2 out of town because he couldn't come back into the NFC Championship Game after he shredded his MCL. I guess Jay Cutler permanently injuring his knee while being completely ineffective would have been worth it in order for Cutler to prove he is "Chicago tough". They then clamored for Caleb Hanie to get a shot at the starting QB job (I'll give you a minute to let that sink in). Then turned around and complained about how bad Hanie was last year and wondered why anyone would put him on an NFL roster.

2. This offseason everyone I talked to wanted to give Matt Forte a Chris Johnson-like contract even though Forte had very little leverage, crumbles in goalline situations, and spent the last four weeks of the season with a major knee injury. Despite rampant unemployment and a massive budget deficit in Illinois, apparently Matt Forte only being offered 14 mil guaranteed was the most depressing fiscal issue this summer in the Land of Lincoln. Hopefully now that Forte got $18 million guaranteed he can quit delivering pizzas during the summer.

3. Last year our offensive line sucked. It still sucks.

4. Even though Lovie Smith has one of the best winning percentages among active head coaches, apparently he doesn't yell enough. So even when the team has a winning record, he should be fired and replaced with Bill Cowher, Bill Parcells, or a homless schizophrenic....anyone who yells A LOT!

5. Bear fans will wax poetically about vague concepts that don't exist, like "Bear Weather".
OOOOHHH, wait till Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady come to Chicago and have to play outside, in the cold, near a large body of water!!!!!!

Tony:

FUCK this team. The most obnoxious thing about the Bears is the myth of "Bear Weather." We as fans are led to believe that our players relish playing in 60 mph winds, driving snowstorms, or just plain frigid days. However, since we are in the free agency era, these players don't give a shit about Bear Weather... Brian Urlacher, Charles Tillman, Julius Peppers... all of these players are from the South. How in the fuck would they rationalize to themselves that this shitty weather gives them a team advantage in some bullshit intangible way that affects only them? Bear Weather is stupid as fuck, and the fans who believe in it also probably thought it was a good idea to pick up any Bear player for fantasy football. Have you ever done that? It sucks. Find me a Bears player that puts up consistent fantasy points each week, and I'll show you a picture of Erik fucking Kramer.

Patrick:

Soldier Field sucks. On the outside, it looks like a toilet bowl with bad CGI. Heaven forbid the Bears catch up with the 21st century and build a modern, domed stadium. And they were going to! But we can't build a dome, because HERP DERP DERP SNOW IS BEAR WEATHER HERP DERP! Jesus, just do what Indy did. I'm sure they're REAL pissed they get to host Super Bowls and Final Fours every 5 years from now until eternity.

On the inside, Soldier Field looks like your neighborhood retention pond.

Gus:

1. The Fans... are basically what you see when you're subjected to sitting through another Cubs loss at Wrigley. Suburban, rich, clueless and delusional. Bears games are their annually prescribed visit to the city where they can talk about how they are "from Chicago" while they're busy getting lost walking from Union Station to Soldier Field.

2. The Ownership... is it a symptom of the fans or are the fans a symptom of the ownership? Wrong, they're both plagues. They never have to really worry about making the team good again because they can sell the 'history' and 'tradition' of the team to its massive legion of super wealthy fans who populate the decades long season ticket waiting list. The Bears are an institution, and Chicago is so obsessed with preserving a unique identity we'll stick with by our institutions no matter how much they try and rip us off. Now a buy personal seat license, you fucking pawn! Sound like any other Chicago team we know?

3. The Lovie Smith... just the most recent and surprisingly long tenured company yes-man they have hired to lead the team in the most inoffensive way possible. The Bears actually managed to luck into a pretty good roster the past few years and have gladly given it to Lovie for demolition. The best part will be when he's fired at the end of this year and find ourselves on the hunt for the next Dick Jauron, Dave Wannstedt, Lovie Smith whatever-the-fuck excuse for a football coach. Like we ever stand a real chance at hiring someone competent.

The Bears are essentially Chicago's football version of the Cubs. Hope springs eternal every year via Tribune and Sun Times fluff pieces that by virtue of Chicago's print-media presence with the Tribune Co. work their way to the national circuit where the rest of the country gets conned into thinking that this could be the Bears year.

RAB:

It's like the clock stopped on January 26, 1986 and no one has moved on.

Eric:

#1- Lovie Smith. He has a replay challenge win rate of .0005%, he actually said last year that he didn't challenge an obvious bad call because he had just used a challenge unsuccessfully on a play that he never should've challenged because it was obviously a correct call, but he did the old "that was a big play against us so I want it to come back" and threw a red flag with no hope of winning it.

#2- Lovie Smith. He turned the Bears most dangerous offensive weapon into a horrible receiver and Hester has never recovered since. He was the most dominant player on the field for his few couple years, then the Bears had the brilliant idea that he should be more involved. Well after watching him struggle to line up properly, never run the correct route and generally not be open, the Bears decided last year he needs to go back to focusing on returns. Whoa, what do you know, he returned a few kicks for TDs. Way to waste the best weapon in special team history for a couple years.

#3- Lovie Smith. He fired Ron Rivera because too many people liked him and he wanted to blitz more, hired his buddy to run exactly what Lovie told him too, then it failed and Lovie fired him, replaced him with himself, the defense sucked again, Lovie fired himself from D coordinator and hired a new D coordinator to run what he wanted. He's teflon. Lovie is the ultimate square peg into a round hole, he never uses a guy's talent, he fits a guys talent into his system, no matter what. Despite the entire league catching onto the holes in the cover 2, Lovie insists on running it, especially in crunch time. In the final 2 minutes of a game, any team at any time can find wide open receivers 15-20 yards downfield on the sideline wide open in the holes there.

#4- Lovie Smith. He brings in Mike Martz because no one else wants a job for a lame duck coach. The greatest show on turf is coming to Chicago, wonderful. Except the Bears play on the shittiest turf in pro football and if too many people walk out for the coin toss the middle of the field in torn up and looks like the Gotham Rogues field after the explosion. Oh and Bear fans hate passing because they only like smash mouth run football, passing is too new school for Chicago. So they fire Martz because he's a moron, and hire Mike Tice, an even bigger moron who's never called a play. Jay Cutler was instantly the best QB in team history before suiting up for a game, and they are bungling the only franchise QB they've ever had.

#6- Lovie Smith is NFC Marvin Lewis. And he's an arrogant asshat in press conferences. When asked about having losing records in 4 of the last 5 seasons, he said "well, I look at it as we have had 1 winning season in our last two." Hmm, wonderful, nothing like being able to sweep failures under the rug. Gee, mom and dad, I didn't have 5 out of 6 Ds, I had 1 B in phys ed.

#7- The defense is old and overrated. The offensive line is beyond horrible, they keep trying to tell us Jemarcus Webb has all the talent to be a LT, unfortunately he has never played like it. Instead of committing to Matt Forte and paying him money, or cutting him loose and getting a new RB, they did both. They got Michael Bush and sort of paid Forte. What? Oh and Brandon Marshall seems like a real safe bet to stay out of trouble, the Bears didn't even know he was arrested the day before they traded for him. Nobody wondered why Miami wanted to settle on 2 pennies for a dollar and nobody picked up a newspaper. Good solid front office work all around as always.

#8- Chicago fans are just as dumb, annoying and mouthbreathing as anyone. And the Chicago accent makes you sound every bit as dumb as anyone from Boston or New Jersey.

Paul:

Because Soldier Field is the smallest stadium in the NFL, it is impossible for the casual fan to get a ticket unless he wants to go on stubhub and drop $200 per ticket for some shitty upper deck seat where you will have to sit with the shirtless fat guys who ate a few too many Italian Beefs during their lifetimes.

Rob:

1. With the opportunity to build a brand-spanking new stadium, largely funded by the public, the Bears built...the smallest stadium in the NFL. The second largest media market in the NFL, with the chance to host Final Fours, Super Bowls, and the like, and we get the smallest stadium in the NFL with the worst grass this side of the Sahara. This summer I have been to Wrigley Field, US Cellular Field, and now Soldier Field for the Bears first pre-season game. How is it possible that the baseball fields are pristine, having been stomped on all summer, and the Soldier Field turf is coming up in chunks already? And why do we still have a grass field, despite its crappiness? So we can have international soccer friendlies! Chicago-the only NFL city in which soccer concerns outweigh logical football decisions.

2. The forward pass is important. Some parts of the Bears fan base would argue that the forward pass is just a fad that will eventually phase out. THEN WE CAN RUN AND HIT PEOPLE LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!! BRONKO NAGURSKI!!! The signing of Brandon Marshall is not big news because the Bears added a great wide receiver, it's big news because for the first time since ever, the Bears HAVE a #1 wide receiver.

3. Our team president is an accountant. The accountant hires all the football personnel. The accountant reports to the daughter of the Bears first-ever coach, who founded the freakin NFL. This may explain why the forward pass has not been emphasized for so long.

4. No one in Chicago—and I repeat no one—says "Da Bears." It was a great SNL skit...really funny stuff. Yet we pretend it is reality.

Uprising
10-07-2012, 03:04 PM
That was hilarious, me and my dad had a great laugh at that one. Thanks Spartica!

Spars
10-07-2012, 03:43 PM
No problem. :p How 'bout that Colts game? Upset of the day. Phew. That was a good game.

Uprising
10-07-2012, 03:45 PM
No problem. :p How 'bout that Colts game? Upset of the day. Phew. That was a good game.
Fuck. That shouldn't have happened. We had a 21-7 lead. And we BLEW IT.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmjuph6D01qlhu6xo1_500.gif

Spars
10-07-2012, 03:48 PM
How do you think us Saints fan felt about the Chiefs game? *forever alone* Also, HI! I'm in New Orleans!

Uprising
10-07-2012, 03:57 PM
How do you think us Saints fan felt about the Chiefs game? *forever alone* Also, HI! I'm in New Orleans!
Throw some beads at some hot chicks. It's the reason that New Orleans exists.

Spars
10-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Lolno. :p I'mma go to a strip club.

Uprising
10-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Lolno. :p I'mma go to a strip club.
Good luck with that. If by some freak chance you do get in take pictures!

Spars
10-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Okay. I'm 16. You have to be 18 to get in.. time to draw an extra loop on the 6 on my drivers liscence!

Uprising
10-07-2012, 07:59 PM
BREES BROKE A RECORD! SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW SPARTICA!

Spars
10-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi! Finally found some service! (barely. 1 bar.) AND OH MY GOD! A girl tried to run on the field but they escorted her away from it. :p Crazy!

Spars
10-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Yay. I didn't have to punch my car.

Uprising
10-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Yay. I didn't have to punch my car.
YES! Did you enjoy the game? Brees broke a record.

Spars
10-07-2012, 10:54 PM
HELL YES I ENJOYED IT! Huge celebration when he broke it, and I got to see them win! Sean Payton must have magical powers when he's there.

Uprising
10-07-2012, 10:54 PM
HELL YES I ENJOYED IT! Huge celebration when he broke it, and I got to see them win! Sean Payton must have magical powers when he's there.
Well, he's Sean Payton. What else would you expect?

Spars
10-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Exactly. :p Do you even like the Saints Uprising?

Uprising
10-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Exactly. :p Do you even like the Saints Uprising?
I like the Saints a little bit. They're about #10 on my Top 10. Mainly cause of Brees.

Spars
10-07-2012, 11:07 PM
I've became to like the Packers a bit more lately. They used to be my least favorite. But, I realized they have A FEW (:p) sensible fans. :p

Uprising
10-07-2012, 11:17 PM
I've became to like the Packers a bit more lately. They used to be my least favorite. But, I realized they have A FEW (:p) sensible fans. :p
And the fact that they're a good football team.

Kain
10-08-2012, 09:56 PM
damn those Saints. they ruined my football picks.

Spars
10-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Yay. :p I just saw a football commercial where this girl wearing a Falcons jersey had pies in her hands and she was flapping her hands like they were bird wings. Then she hit someone in the face on the backswing. He wiped the pie off and it was Drew Brees wearing a Saints jersey. Then a dude in the background quietly said "go falcons..." Then Brees just stared at him evily.
END COMMERCIAL

Kain
10-08-2012, 10:51 PM
yeah that is the new ad they are running for NFL mobile for Verizon. I liked the one with Clay Matthews saying I will eat you

Spars
10-15-2012, 01:58 PM
http://profootballmock.com/?p=4810

http://profootballmock.com/?p=5020

Read those. (in that order. read the 1st one 1st.)

Spars
10-15-2012, 02:04 PM
http://profootballmock.com/?p=5319

Guido Mista
10-15-2012, 02:28 PM
So I'm not in the greatest of moods. Ray Lewis and Ladarius Webb are probably out for the rest of the year :(
At least we're supposed to get Sizzle back next week. Btw, if you haven't guessed already, i hail from Baltimore.

Spars
10-15-2012, 02:34 PM
I feel for you Raven fans. :/ Ray Lewis is an amazing player (as is Webb) and it hurts to lose someone like him. Just like T Sizzle. Who was supposed to be out for the season.. but I guess he is coming back..

Spars
10-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Uprising.. read the links I posted on the last page (in order). They're very funny.

Uprising
10-15-2012, 04:59 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL the QB things were the best.

Spars
10-15-2012, 05:08 PM
IKR? RG3 kept posting the same thing! LOL! And, they kept calling Stafford a dumbfuck. LOL. Hilarious stuff.

Spars
10-15-2012, 05:15 PM
My favorite part:
Tony Romo: 'Sup?
Eli Manning: How many interceptions did you throw this week Tony? Four? Five?
Tom Brady: LOL
Tony Romo: I was on BYE guys.
Eli Manning: So only two?
Tom Brady: LOL

Spars
10-15-2012, 10:39 PM
My God. Are any of you guys watching MNF? Holy shit this is a good game! Look, at halftime, the Chargers were winning 24-0, now we're at the 2 minute warning in the 4th quarter, and the Broncos are winning 35-24! 35 unanswered Denver points! 2 defensive TD's for Denver. Their defense forced 6 turnovers! (all on Rivers. 5 INT's and Rivers' fumbled it once) Hot damn a halftime changes a team, bro.

Uprising
10-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Too bad I had to play Rivers in my fantasy football league then...dammit. Stupid Brees on a bye...

Spars
10-15-2012, 10:46 PM
LOLOLOLOl that sucks. Brees is my QB too. But, Manning (Peyton) is my 2nd QB. So I started him. And he's having a helluva game! He was perfect for like 20 passes in the rnd half. (He didn't miss a pass in the entire 3rd quarter) Also, ANOTHER TURNOVER! RIVERS FUMBLED IT! AGAIN! 7 CHARGERS TURNOVERS! ALL ON RIVERS!

Uprising
10-15-2012, 10:47 PM
LOLOLOLOl that sucks. Brees is my QB too. But, Manning (Peyton) is my 2nd QB. So I started him. And he's having a helluva game! He was perfect for like 20 passes in the rnd half. (He didn't miss a pass in the entire 3rd quarter) Also, ANOTHER TURNOVER! RIVERS FUMBLED IT! AGAIN! 7 CHARGERS TURNOVERS! ALL ON RIVERS!
Yeah, I'm screwed this week...

Spars
10-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Denver won. 35-24. They tied the record for biggest comeback in NFL history. (24 points) Only the 2nd team to ever do it. (1st was LA Raiders). Rivers had 7 turnovers. 5 INT. 2 Fumbles. Worst game of his life people are calling it. Yeah. Worst game of his career? Yeah, you're screwed Uprising. :p

Uprising
10-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Well, good thing I'm going to sleep so I can forget about it all. Only one way to take care of this...

EAGLE!

Spars
10-15-2012, 10:54 PM
CAAW!

Spars
10-18-2012, 01:16 AM
I am fucking tired of this shit. I have to go through so much shit every day for being a Saints fan. AND I LIVE IN GODDAMN LOUISIANA! I get so many "The Saints suck! Hurr durr. They only won ONE Super Bowl and only won it cuz' of bounties." Fucking Christ. I'mma kill somebody. I'm SICK AND FUCKING tired of hearing about bounty gate. All teams do it. And, it's over anyway. We got a new Def. Cord. in Spags, and the bounty is gone. Just leave me the fuck alone about it assholes. I remember in 09' when we won the SB, all these people at my school loved the Saints, now they all hate them. Fucking Unloyal Bandwagon Jumping Assholes. I hate them. -__-

Spars
10-18-2012, 11:55 AM
:explode:

Samos
10-18-2012, 02:25 PM
I am fucking tired of this shit. I have to go through so much shit every day for being a Saints fan. AND I LIVE IN GODDAMN LOUISIANA! I get so many "The Saints suck! Hurr durr. They only won ONE Super Bowl and only won it cuz' of bounties." Fucking Christ. I'mma kill somebody. I'm SICK AND FUCKING tired of hearing about bounty gate. All teams do it. And, it's over anyway. We got a new Def. Cord. in Spags, and the bounty is gone. Just leave me the f**k alone about it assholes. I remember in 09' when we won the SB, all these people at my school loved the Saints, now they all hate them. Fucking Unloyal Bandwagon Jumping Assholes. I hate them. -__-
I know how you feel. I live in a DC suburb, which is only a few minutes away from DC. I live NOWHERE NEAR Baltimore, yet everybody says that the Redskins suck and that the Ravens are better.

Spars
10-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Yeah. It sucks when you get hate for cheering FOR YOUR HOMETOWN TEAM.

Spars
10-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Let's go Seahawks. I hate the Niners. Just cuz' they eliminated my Black & Gold Super Bowl #2 hopes last year. :( But, the Seahawks did it the year before! Grr! Lol. But, the Niners game made me cry last year, the Seahawks one didn't. So... GOHAWKS!

Kurloz
10-18-2012, 08:44 PM
I'm rooting for rhe Titains

Spars
10-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Titans r cool. But, you're in a division with the Texans, so good luck winning that. :laugh:

Guido Mista
10-19-2012, 03:52 PM
I am fucking tired of this shit. I have to go through so much shit every day for being a Saints fan. AND I LIVE IN GODDAMN LOUISIANA! I get so many "The Saints suck! Hurr durr. They only won ONE Super Bowl and only won it cuz' of bounties." Fucking Christ. I'mma kill somebody. I'm SICK AND FUCKING tired of hearing about bounty gate. All teams do it. And, it's over anyway. We got a new Def. Cord. in Spags, and the bounty is gone. Just leave me the f**k alone about it assholes. I remember in 09' when we won the SB, all these people at my school loved the Saints, now they all hate them. Fucking Unloyal Bandwagon Jumping Assholes. I hate them. -__-
I know how you feel. I live in a DC suburb, which is only a few minutes away from DC. I live NOWHERE NEAR Baltimore, yet everybody says that the Redskins suck and that the Ravens are better.

I only thought Deadpool was my only fellow Marylander (well you're close enough to be considered one). But yeah, I know the feeling. Almost everyone of my friends hate the ravens and I live in goddamn BALTIMORE. But idc. I still love my team, regardless of how good/bad they are.

Kain
10-19-2012, 05:36 PM
I am so sad now. Webb is out. Lewis is out. and we face Houston who was on a hell of a streak at Houston. but I'll always have faith in my team. its the battle to be number one in the AFC

GO RAVENS!!

Spars
10-19-2012, 06:38 PM
gooooooo saintssss! My season has been ALOT more miserable than yours Kain. :( Guarenteed. :/

Kain
10-19-2012, 07:01 PM
gooooooo saintssss! My season has been ALOT more miserable than yours Kain. :( Guarenteed. :/
yeah but you go for the Saints, you have an excuse. :D :evilbat:

Spars
10-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Yeah, old fans are used to losing and stuff, but, I have only watched football since 06'. Brees and Bush and Thomas and Colston ,etc. All of their 1st years with the Saints. And we have been a winning team (one 7-9 season) since I have watched. I'm not used to losing! :(((((( I HATE it! Waaaah!

Kain
10-19-2012, 07:47 PM
comes with the territory.(of being a fan) a former teacher of mine is a Lions fan. imagine how she felt losing all those games.

Spars
10-19-2012, 07:54 PM
LOL 0-16. I think we have WAY to much talent on offense to do THAT bad. 6 wins at worst.

Uprising
10-19-2012, 07:57 PM
The Packers haven't sucked in a long time.

Kain
10-19-2012, 08:03 PM
saints will win at least 5. 7 at most.

and the Packers are showing glimmers of past attitudes.

Spars
10-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Most Saints wins is 9. Definitley. Also, Packers have kinda been suckish at times this season.. good in some games, bad in some. (not counting simultaneous catch fiasco) :p Also, some more discussion, what are you guys' favorite team from every division.
-
NFC South: Saints
NFC East: Eagles
NFC West: Seahawks
NFC North: Da Bears. (lolno. fuk the Bears. Its the Lions, Packers 2nd.)
-
AFC West: Broncos
AFC North: Ravens
AFC South: Texans
AFC East ... uh... plead the 5th. fuck the afc east
-
NFC Team: Saints
AFC Team: Broncos
Overall: WHO DAT SEY DEY GUNNA BEAT DEM SAINTS?

Kain
10-19-2012, 10:27 PM
AFC East-Patriots(just cause they're my mom's team, other then that f em)
AFC North-Ravens(duh)
AFC South-uh the Oilers :D
AFC West-Chargers

NFC East-Giants
NFC North-Packers(overrated but I know a good team. and my sister would kill me if I said anyone else)
NFC South-Falcons(use to cheer them on a while back so I say them)
NFC West-Niners(I'm just always supportive of California teams)

AFC Ravens

NFC Giants

is it odd I root for the team that my #1 team demolished in the Super Bowl?

Uprising
10-19-2012, 11:37 PM
Spartica the Lions? Dafuq you smoking?

Guido Mista
10-19-2012, 11:39 PM
AFC North-Ravens(duh)
AFC West-Chargers

NFC East-Giants
NFC North-Packers(overrated but I know a good team. and my sister would kill me if I said anyone else)

AFC Ravens

NFC Giants

Man im so glad theres more than one ravens fan on this forum!

Kain
10-19-2012, 11:41 PM
AFC North-Ravens(duh)
AFC West-Chargers

NFC East-Giants

AFC Ravens

NFC Giants

Man im so glad theres more than one ravens fan on this forum!
me too.

Uprising
10-19-2012, 11:43 PM
I actually think Pittsburgh will win their division over Baltimore.

Kain
10-19-2012, 11:46 PM
not a chance. if Baltimore will lose to anyone in the division it will be the Bengals. Steelers just don;t have that good of a team this year.

will clinch the Division like last year.

Uprising
10-19-2012, 11:48 PM
not a chance. if Baltimore will lose to anyone in the division it will be the Bengals. Steelers just don;t have that good of a team this year.

Oh yeah...Bengals over Steelers over Ravens over the other one who I forgot.

Kain
10-19-2012, 11:50 PM

that would be the Browns. Browns will certainly be at the bottom. Ravens will be on top. and I'll will be :drinking: while Pittsburgh and Ohio will be :brick: :explode:

:D

Uprising
10-19-2012, 11:51 PM

that would be the Browns. Browns will certainly be at the bottom. Ravens will be on top. and I'll will be :drinking: while Pittsburgh and Ohio will be :brick: :explode:

:D
Yeah, Browns definitely last. Bengals definitely first. I think 2nd place in that division gets a wild card though.

Kain
10-19-2012, 11:54 PM
I'll stick with my pick that the Ravens will win the division(#1 seed if we kill Houston and the Steelers) with the Bengals or the Steelers taking the wild card.

Guido Mista
10-20-2012, 12:03 AM
I'll stick with my pick that the Ravens will win the division(#1 seed if we kill Houston and the Steelers) with the Bengals or the Steelers taking the wild card.

Then again Ravens have a tough road this year. Especially because we lost 2 of our best defensive players. Even with suggs coming back soon, we'll still have a lot of problems. Plus we play at Pittsburgh then at san diego then against pittsburgh at home. Thats like a finger to the face for the Ravens. I really hope they can pull through, and I think they can if they fix the running defense.

Kain
10-20-2012, 12:10 AM
I have faith in them. and I have faith in Ed Reed. he'll pull us through and add some more interceptions to his record in the coming weeks

Spars
10-20-2012, 03:22 AM
I think the Ravens beat the Bengals by like 2 games in the end, Pittsburgh gets a wild cad if they ztart playing good again. If not, Bengals get Wild Card. Surprisingly... the Dolphins may get the other Wild Card.. o.O

Spars
10-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Pickem:
Jets vs Patriots: Pats
Jaguars vs Raiders: Raiders
Steelers vs Bengals: Ehhh Bengals
Ravens vs Texans: Texans
Saints vs Bucs: Saints
Cowboys vs Panthers: Cowgirls Take It
Packers vs Rams: Close game. Pack win.
Redskins vs Giants: I always like to pick an upset game. SKINS WIN!
Vikings vs Cardinals: Vikings.
Bills vs Titans: Titans
Browns vs Colts: UPSET. Browns.
Bears vs Lions: Baby Cutler gets his first division win.

Uprising
10-21-2012, 10:59 AM
Jets vs Patriots: Patriots
Jaguars vs Raiders: Raiders
Steelers vs Bengals: Steelers
Ravens vs Texans: Texans
Saints vs Bucs: Saints
Cowboys vs Panthers: Dem Cowboys
Packers vs Rams: Packers duh...it'll be a blowout
Redskins vs Giants: Giants
Vikings vs Cardinals: Viqueens
Bills vs Titans: Bills
Browns vs Colts: Colts
Bears vs Lions: Lions

Those are mine. Not a ton different from yours but still.

Spars
10-21-2012, 11:03 AM
You have 9/13 the same as me. :p Also, if the Rams D comes to play, it won't be a blowout. If the Rams D doesn't come to play (see Texans) it'll be a blowout. Biggest blowout up there? Patriots shit on the Jets. That will be the biggest blowout. I bet $10 to my friend Pats win at least by 20.

Spars
10-21-2012, 11:39 AM
WAYYY to early to decide who is in playoffs. Bills are 3-3. They will 99.9% sure not win the Super Bowl. They might make the playoffs as a wild card though.

Spars
10-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Fuck thse refs. Roman Harper CLEARLY picked Freeman off and ran it back for a TD. The ref ruled it down. We challenged it, and you could CLEARLY se he got the pick, but the refs said he didn't. Fuck these biased refs.

Kain
10-21-2012, 12:58 PM
you can blame the refs. I have to blame Flacco. first he does not get rid of the ball in the endzone. giving the texans a safety. then he throws an interception.

Spars
10-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Flacco is either very great, or very bad. One of the most inconsistent QB's in the NFL right now. Also, we got us a shootout here in Tampa Bay! :p

Kain
10-21-2012, 01:09 PM
I want the Ravens to win. they may lose. I just don't want it to be a blowout. 16 to 3. fk. I miss Lewis.

Spars
10-21-2012, 01:18 PM
At least you got Suggs back! :p Also, 21 tied in my Saints game. Heck of a catch by Joe Morgan 46 yd TD Catch. He broke 4 tackles.

Kain
10-21-2012, 01:22 PM
good for you. I'm moving on to the Giants/Redskins game. at least this one is close

Spars
10-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Lol sorry. XD Does anyone (other than me since I live here obviously) get the Saints games on TV?

Kain
10-21-2012, 01:26 PM
anyone with NFL Sunday Ticket. i would assume. I don;t

Spars
10-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Right now I have Ravens vs Texans (CBS) and Saints vs Bucs (FOX). Speaking of which, TOUCHDOWN SAINTS! 28-21! WE'RE WINNING! BOO-YAH!

Uprising
10-21-2012, 01:37 PM
I have Sunday Ticket but I'm watching the Packers and the Red Zone channel on commercials. Go Pack Go!

Spars
10-21-2012, 01:39 PM
10-6, eh? Rams D came to play like I said. Rams O.. not so much! :p Also, Bucs D did good our first 2 possesions, and the Bucs had a 14-0 lead on us, and a bit later a 21-7 lead.. now we're winning 28-21 at halftime. 21 unanswered points baby!

Kain
10-21-2012, 01:58 PM
the Giants game is on FOX on the west coast

Uprising
10-21-2012, 03:02 PM
Packers won. That's all that matters today.

Kain
10-21-2012, 03:05 PM
Giants won. damn that was such a great game.

Spars
10-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Saints won. All that matters to me! This game was crazy! 35-28. Also, the Saints scored a TD on EVERY drive except our first 2 and our last 2! Scored a TD on every one in between! :p Also, Bills game was a good game! Came to last play, Titans scored, won 35-34.

Kain
10-21-2012, 03:40 PM
they played the Cowboys game after the Giants won. then they played the rest of the Saints game. I caught the end of that. that was crazy.

and the shit talking begins. I have to go to my nephews pop warner game later and my sister is already calling me. its ok. I can take it.

Spars
10-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Lol Kain. My cousin is a Bucs fan. I get to talk shit to him! Hahahahah! :p Also, yup, crazy! I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I was crossing fingers for a stop, praying, all kinds of stuff! lol.

Kain
10-21-2012, 03:59 PM
my brother had the bucs in a football pool. he was so pissed when they called the TD back. it was awesome seeing his face.

Spars
10-21-2012, 04:08 PM
I assume it's something to do with betting or fantasy, and I don't really do either, so what's a football pool? Also, glad my team could service you in laughs by making your brother pissed! Ha!

Kain
10-21-2012, 04:11 PM
a football pool is where you pick teams to win for the week. and add an under/over score. we do it at a casino. so yeah it is betting but its free betting. winner gets the prize. could be money or anything.

perhaps we should do one. see if Rob can get us points for it.

Spars
10-21-2012, 04:21 PM
I don't think there's enough (sadly) sports fans here. There is like 6. Rob prob wouldn't give a point away for that! But we should still have one for sig/bragging rights!

Kain
10-21-2012, 04:27 PM
ok. we'll do that it on Saturday

Spars
10-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Dammit! Hopefully my friend forgets the bet! Jets/Pats went into OT! Not winning by 20 I guess, Pats! :explode:

Guido Mista
10-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Damn Ravens got destroyed. We need to fix a lot during the bye.

Spars
10-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Yeah, you guys got shitkicked. (no offense).
Uprising, if a team other than the Packers HAD to win the the NFC North, who would you want it to be? (Lions, Bears, or Vikqueens)
Freddie and Kain, if a team other than the Ravebs HAD to win the AFC North, who would you want it to be? (Squeelers, Bengals, Browns)
Also, Squeelers is not a typo! :lol: Hahahah! I make myself laugh! For my Saints, I'd rather have it be the Panthers than the Falcunts and the Fuckaneers/Yucks.

Spars
10-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Also, since I hate the Falcons with a passion (my least favorite team.) listen to this joke:
What's the difference between the Falcons and a dirty bathtub?
-
One of them has a ring! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Uprising
10-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Uprising, if a team other than the Packers HAD to win the the NFC North, who would you want it to be? (Lions, Bears, or Vikqueens)
Lions. We don't have as much of a hatred towards them as we do towards Da Bears and the Vikqueens.

Spars
10-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Same with us Saints fans to the Panthers. But, god damn do we hate are Falcons and Bucs. Also, what did you think of my joke? Lol. Also, the Viqueens have turned into a personal rivalry for most Saints fans and Viqueens fans. Because of the controversial NFC Championship in 09'. (who dat superbowl for the win). Viqueen and Saints fans hate eachother. It's my little "personal" rivalry. What is your biggest rivalry not in your division to you Up? Like YOUR personal rivalry for the Packers? Also, what did you think of my joke? Hahahahahahahah

Uprising
10-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Same with us Saints fans to the Panthers. But, god damn do we hate are Falcons and Bucs. Also, what did you think of my joke? Lol. Also, the Viqueens have turned into a personal rivalry for most Saints fans and Viqueens fans. Because of the controversial NFC Championship in 09'. (who dat superbowl for the win). Viqueen and Saints fans hate eachother. It's my little "personal" rivalry. What is your biggest rivalry not in your division to you Up? Like YOUR personal rivalry for the Packers? Also, what did you think of my joke? Hahahahahahahah
Vikqueens has existed long before our time Spartica...

And outside rivalry? Those god damned mother fucking cock sucking ass kissing butt fucking New York Giants. They've kept us out of the Super Bowl too many times...

Kain
10-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Freddie and Kain, if a team other than the Ravebs HAD to win the AFC North, who would you want it to be? (Squeelers, Bengals, Browns)
Also, Squeelers is not a typo! :lol: Hahahah! I make myself laugh! For my Saints, I'd rather have it be the Panthers than the Falcunts and the Fuckaneers/Yucks.
Bengals. as I don't care much for the Browns and I take the rivalry with the Steelers seriously. I never want to see them on top in the AFC North

Spars
10-21-2012, 08:23 PM
I know the Viqueens has existed long before.. my joke was:
-
What is the difference between the Falcons and a dirty bathtub? One of them has a ring! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Also, I was cheering for the G-Men in the playoffs (after saints were eliminated) and in the SB.

Spars
10-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Kain, then I think you'll be glad to know the Bengals are beating the Squeelers 14-3 right now.

Kain
10-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Kain, then I think you'll be glad to know the Bengals are beating the Squeelers 14-3 right now.
I am. watching the game now. just got back from my nephews game.

Spars
10-21-2012, 08:32 PM
Squeelers are killing theirselves out there. 3 turnovers already! (may be 2. i think 3). Also, Kain, whaddya' think of my joke? DOES NO ONE LIKE MY JOKE!?

Kain
10-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Squeelers are killing theirselves out there. 3 turnovers already! (may be 2. i think 3). Also, Kain, whaddya' think of my joke? DOES NO ONE LIKE MY JOKE!?
that joke is hilarios. I just got punched in my arm by my brother cause I replaced Falcons with Chargers :laugh:

Spars
10-21-2012, 08:41 PM
:D Lol. That's also a good one. Did ya' give him shit yet for the Broncos game last Monday? Lol!

Baldy Jr
10-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Vikqueens has existed long before our time Spartica...

And outside rivalry? Those god damned mother fucking cock sucking ass kissing butt fucking New York Giants. They've kept us out of the Super Bowl too many times...

¿Tú espojado hermano? jajajaja

Spars
10-21-2012, 09:04 PM
They were winning at the end too Adonis. :p Lol, Wumbo is a Giants fan Uprising. Ahahah.

Kain
10-21-2012, 09:15 PM
:D Lol. That's also a good one. Did ya' give him shit yet for the Broncos game last Monday? Lol!
not as much. that was just embarassing

Uprising
10-21-2012, 09:22 PM
They were winning at the end too Adonis. :p Lol, Wumbo is a Giants fan Uprising. Ahahah.
Well good for him...

Spars
10-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Also, tell your brother I'm a Saints fan and ask him if he remembers 3 sundays ago. :twisted:

Kain
10-21-2012, 10:35 PM
well. Steelers won. the division now stands as follows

Ravens 5-2
Steelers 3-3
Bengals 3-4
Browns 1-6

shit. I don't like the Steelers being this close

Spars
10-21-2012, 10:43 PM
Lol.. espescially with the Ravens play lately..

Goddess Sothis
10-22-2012, 07:36 AM
...The Steelers lost to fucking Tennessee I don't see the threat at all.

Kain
10-22-2012, 12:13 PM
...The Steelers lost to fucking Tennessee I don't see the threat at all.
when your a Ravens fan missing 2 of your star players with a QB as inconsitant as a President, you're gonna get nervous

Spars
10-22-2012, 03:22 PM
^That. Steelers are incosistent as well though.. also, Gh0st is a Sants fan! WHO DAT! DAT 2 WINS IN A ROW!

Spars
10-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Chargers being investigated for using "Stick Em'" in their last 2 games (Saints and Broncos) ((Which ironically they both lost XD )) Discuss.

Kain
10-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Chargers being investigated for using "Stick Em'" in their last 2 games (Saints and Broncos) ((Which ironically they both lost XD )) Discuss.
even when the cheat they lose.

Spars
10-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Cheer for a team you LIKE. Where you're from, none of that sheet matters. You decide what team you like, you don't HAVE to cheer for the Bills just cuz' you live there.. you could cheer for the Giants.. or the Jets. (both NY teams) Or a completely different team.

Guido Mista
10-22-2012, 08:01 PM
I really hope Ravens use this bye week to fix this team, we've gota tough schedule ahead.

Spars
10-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Where do you live?
-
Kain: Lol. Ikr? They lose when they cheat. They suck balls. :p
-
Uranus: Yeah, they need too. :p Also, I hope my Saints fixed theirselves during this BYE. They are on a win streak! Let's see if they can continue this on the road... against Peyton Manning... :rain:

Kain
10-22-2012, 08:25 PM
so who;s going for who. I routing on the Bears to go with a combined score over 35

Guido Mista
10-22-2012, 08:27 PM
so who;s going for who. I routing on the Bears to go with a combined score over 35

I'm going for the Bear as well. Possibly a 21.

Spars
10-22-2012, 08:28 PM
I want the Lions to win... but I'll think the Bears will win. By... 2 TD's.

Goddess Sothis
10-23-2012, 08:44 AM
I'm just saying that if I were a Ravens fan I would almost be more scared of Cincy than Pitt, Pitt is aging and they showed they can't compete consistantly anymore Bengals are a young team with a lot to prove and the talent to get there if they can just put it all together on the field. The Ravens have taht division on lock.

Spars
10-23-2012, 03:18 PM
I'd be more scared of Cincy too.. but of course, I am no Ravens fan... WHO DAT

Goddess Sothis
10-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Me either and I am slowly feeling better aabout this seaosn

Kain
10-23-2012, 06:04 PM
Cincy is a great team. they have a good team but have a hard time putting all together. Steelers are seasoned. when they are down they get back in. making them unpredictible. if it wasn't for all the injuries on the Ravens I would not be so worried.

Samos
10-23-2012, 06:40 PM
Lots of people are starting to call RG3 the best player in the league. That makes me happy, but it also shocks me. I never would have thought the Redskins would ever have the best player in the league, looking at this team a few years ago.

Spars
10-23-2012, 06:45 PM
RG3 is no best player in the league. (no offense.) He is only a rook. The best player currently in the league is a 3-way tie between Brady, Brees, and Rodgers. No doubt. Wiht Manning (Peyton) 2nd place.

Uprising
10-23-2012, 06:48 PM
RG3 is no best player in the league. (no offense.) He is only a rook. The best player currently in the league is Aaron Rodgers. No doubt. Wiht Brees 2nd place.
Fixed XD

Samos
10-23-2012, 07:27 PM
RG3 is no best player in the league. (no offense.) He is only a rook. The best player currently in the league is a 3-way tie between Brady, Brees, and Rodgers. No doubt. Wiht Manning (Peyton) 2nd place.
Well, the fact that he's a rookie shouldn't exclude him from being considered the best. He does has the best pass completion percentage.

Spars
10-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Yeah, but someone who's only played good for 7 games should not be said to be the best over a veteran, we'll say Drew Brees, who has played consistently good for 10+ years, and holds 7 NFL Passing records, now should he? Saying RG3 is better than Drew Brees is NONSENSE.

Kain
10-23-2012, 07:49 PM
RG3 overall has been far better then Brees. your letting some bias in there I think. but that is only going for this season. its not like anyone is saying he;s the greatest of all time.

Uprising
10-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Yeah, but someone who's only played good for 7 games should not be said to be the best over a veteran, we'll say Drew Brees, who has played consistently good for 10+ years, and holds 7 NFL Passing records, now should he? Saying RG3 is better than Drew Brees is NONSENSE.
But saying A-Rod is better than Brees is just a plain fact.

Samos
10-23-2012, 07:51 PM
I only mean this season. Obviously Drew Brees has had more accomplishments in his career than RG3 has.

Goddess Sothis
10-24-2012, 02:41 PM
...Drew Brees has single handedly lead a team with no coach no defense and no running attack. His numbers stack up well with anyone in the league you've mentioned, he has lead the Saints dominant offense AGAIN this season without the sole play caller on offense and against defenses who know that the main attack for the saints is Colston deep, Lance Moore slot, or Sproles outside. He has no real surprises to spring on defense and yet he's at or near the top in every statistical category.

Please INFORM me how RG3 is better than him.

Aaron Rodgers maybe, but RG3...no. Not even close.

Spars
10-24-2012, 03:08 PM
^Exactly.

Goddess Sothis
10-24-2012, 03:47 PM
And all that is this season alone, I am not taking careers into account.

Uprising
10-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Alright! NFL football today, can't wait for the Packers to beat the Jaguars by a margin of 35-3!

Spars
10-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Alright! NFL football today, can't wait for the Packers to beat the Jaguars by a margin of 35-3!

You mean 45-3, right? :p

Uprising
10-28-2012, 10:13 AM

Well, I don't expect the Jaguars doing much of anything. Nor do I expect Brees to do much for the Saints against a defense as elite as the Broncos.

Spars
10-28-2012, 10:15 AM

Well, I don't expect the Jaguars doing much of anything. Nor do I expect Brees to do much for the Saints against a defense as elite as the Broncos.
Broncos D won't be very "elite" after today.

Spars
10-28-2012, 12:27 PM
What's this? The Jags are winning? :O

xxDeadxPoolxx
10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Go Patriots! (not winning the cup this year :'()

Uprising
10-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Well, the Packers have WAY too many people injured/not playing. But they can still pull through and win!

Spars
10-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Lol, I feel bad for you, you being a Raiders fan and all.

xxDeadxPoolxx
10-28-2012, 04:41 PM
[quote="Dead.Pool.Castiel":201xr16a]Go Patriots! (not winning the cup this year :'()

i'm a huge raiders fan so let me just say this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuck_Rule_Game

f**k your shit![/quote:201xr16a]

Blame the Refs, not the Patriots :).

Of course, had the Raiders been worth anything, they would of scored more ;).

xxDeadxPoolxx
10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Oh man, the RAMS got rammed. 45-7 for the Patriots.Yeouch!

Uprising
10-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Oh man, the RAMS got rammed. 45-7 for the Patriots.Yeouch!
The Packers packed up a nice victory today, the Chargers charged into their game with a winning attitude but lost, and the Steelers stole one from the Redskins. Punny enough for you?

Spars
10-28-2012, 04:53 PM
The Broncos are gonna get... ????

Spars
10-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Whenever the Saints caused that fumble I started screaming "YES!" like a girl having sex. :p

Spars
10-28-2012, 08:14 PM
*girl squeal* TOUCHDOWN SPROLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Spars
10-28-2012, 08:35 PM
See, this pisses me off. I PERFECTLY agree with going for it on 4th and 2. But, RUN IT. Through the middle with Pierre Thomas, or pitch it to Sproles. DONT PASS IT! EVEN IF YOU HAVE BREES AS YOUR QB. RUN DAT' BITCH.

Goddess Sothis
10-28-2012, 09:35 PM
...because the Saints have proven time and again that their run game can pick up two yards on the ground right...

That was sarcasm...because it can't...because we have no fucking run game.

Spars
10-28-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm just not going to watch football this season. Our D is PATHETIC. The only good thing you can say about our D is that it holds records. ...their not good ones. I'm turning this game off, because I'm tired of watching my fucking team get shitkicked. People keep saying "When you have Brees, you're always a contender." NOT when your fucking D gives up a trillion yards and hundreds of points a game.

Goddess Sothis
10-28-2012, 09:48 PM
After I punched a huge hole in my wall I stopped watching this game. My hand hurts.

Spars
10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
I'm just gonna go to bed, and tomorrow I'll watch the highlights I guess. *sigh* I see it now. "Denver Broncos-52, New Orleans Saints- 10"... fuck this shit.

Goddess Sothis
10-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Peyton Manning MVP

Uprising
10-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Hate to say it but I didn't watch the game even. WWE pay per view was a higher priority. But the Saints did fail.

Kain
11-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Ravens 25 Cleveland 15. had a bit of a heart attack when Cleveland took the lead. but I am calm for now.

Washinton 6 Carolina 21. looks like we get a new US Prez :D lol

Goddess Sothis
11-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Cleveland never had a shot at winning that game, seeing them take the lead was a shocker but I think we all knew it wouldn't hold. Chicago DISMANTLED the Titans, we are about to see the rise of Chicago and the fall of the Titans. Green Bay looked pretty fine too but the only early game that really caught my interest was Denver Cincy, Denver looks so legit with Manning and Cincy is just knocking on the door step of being a playoff team.

Miami Indy also tells me a lot too. That team doesn't trust Reggie Bush enough, Miami needs to go to the well more Tannehill is playing okay but Reggie has been a beast this year, let him lead that offense. Miami could be a contender for a playoff spot if they trusted Reggie with the ball.

Uprising
11-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Green Bay was awesome to watch. Watch their games each week and prepare to be amazed at the greatness.

Goddess Sothis
11-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Homerism gets you nowhere hunny they were great the past couple weeks but admit it the start to their season was less than stellar. They weren't exactly playing a behemoth either.

I'm much more interested in these later games.

Pitt vs NY is going to tell us a lot if Pitt wins they have to be the favorite for the AFC North if NY wins they can pretty much claim the division now

Sea vs Minny is Minny for real, is Seattle for real? Whichever one wins this game certainly bolsters their playoff chances

DAL vs ATL come on ATL is playing hard if Dallas finally capitalizes on their talent and wins tho it sure looks good for them especially if Pitt beats NY but can they win? Or is this doomed to be another let down season for the boys

NO vs Philly which team is legit and which team is a poser cause right now this is a must win for both sides.

Spars
11-05-2012, 07:50 PM
This was a great weekend for me. :p I watched the Bears DISMANTLE the Titans, watched (DVR) Indy vs Mia, which was a good game and watched Pit vs NY (amazing game. fumble or no fumble? that is the question! lol) Atl vs Dal was another stellar game I watched, Dal needs to learn to play 60 minutes, not 45. :rolleyes: And, long story short, I have watched 4 amazing games this week (I also watched TNF. So 5.) I watched the 'Bama/LSU game. (amazing game BTW) Now, I'm getting ready for my Saints/Philly game! My #1 team vs My #2 team! Who will be victorious? Idk! Amazing week for me.

Spars
11-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Saints D is playing better than the offense? The hell? CANNOT COMPUTE!

Spars
11-05-2012, 09:09 PM
And the D is playing shitty again.. *COUGH*DOES NOT SURPRISE ME*COUGH*

Spars
11-05-2012, 09:12 PM
AND AS SOON AS I SAID THAT PATRICK ROBINSON RETURNED A INT 99 YDS FOR A TD!

Spars
11-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Who leaves DeSean Jackson wide open fo a 77 yd TD? The Saints. Who fumbles a kicoff return at the 20? The Saints.

Uprising
11-05-2012, 11:32 PM
Who leaves DeSean Jackson wide open fo a 77 yd TD? The Saints. Who fumbles a kicoff return at the 20? The Saints.
You gotta love the Saints...bet you wish you were a Packer fan about now.

Spars
11-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Fuck yo' shit. The Packers can suck mah dick! Boom. Saints win. 28-13. GAME OF THE YEAR. ...for me

Goddess Sothis
11-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Who bitches about the Saints when they won 28 - 13 Spartica. Who says "I bet you wish you were a Packers fan" when the Saints killed the Eagles...Uprising.

That was the most complete game the Saints played all year. I got two words for you all. CHRIS IVORY!

Spars
11-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Lol I was "bitching" before they won! WHODAT! CHRIS IVORY MAKES MARK INGRAM LOOK LIKE HIS BITCH! We need to use Ivory more than Ingram IMO. I think Ingram is good, just, not as ...exploive as Ivory. We had Mike Vick eating turf all night! Now, let's go kill those dirty birds' undefeated season hopes! :p

Goddess Sothis
11-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Ivory had two 20+ Yard TD runs that game but one got called back for holding. The guy looked like hes just been WAITING to get on that field.

Spars
11-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Yup. Ivory is great. He can do everything Ingram can (goal line and short runs and move the pile) and THEN SOME! If I were Mickey Loomis I'd have the depth chart with Ivory ahead of Ingram.

Spars
11-06-2012, 05:59 PM
SEASON HALFWAY THROUGH! PLAYOFF AND SUPER BOWL PREDICTION TIME! FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN!
AFC:
#1 Seed: Texans
#2 Seed: Steelers
#3 Seed: Patriots
#4 Seed Broncos
Wild Card: Ravens
Wild Card: Colts
AFC Championship: Texans vs Steelers
-
NFC:
#1 Seed: Bears
#2: Falcons
#3: 49ers
#4: Giants
Wild Card: Packers
Wild Card: Saints. I HAVE FAITH!
NFC Championship: Bears vs Niners.
-
SUPERBOWL: BEARS (SORRY UP) VS TEXANS. DA BEARS WIN!
Those are my predictions...

Uprising
11-06-2012, 06:01 PM
SEASON HALFWAY THROUGH! PLAYOFF AND SUPER BOWL PREDICTION TIME! FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN!
AFC:
#1 Seed: Texans
#2 Seed: Steelers
#3 Seed: Patriots
#4 Seed Broncos
Wild Card: Ravens
Wild Card: Colts
AFC Championship: Texans vs Steelers
-
NFC:
#1 Seed: Bears
#2: Falcons
#3: 49ers
#4: Giants
Wild Card: Packers
Wild Card: Saints. I HAVE FAITH!
NFC Championship: Bears vs Niners.
-
SUPERBOWL: BEARS (SORRY UP) VS TEXANS. DA BEARS WIN!
Those are my predictions...
Fuck you...Thanks to you i'm not even posting my predictions...