PDA

View Full Version : The Alliance

Zero
10-03-2012, 04:03 PM
•Name of Group: The Alliance
•Color in hex code: Testing
•Mission Statement: Being One of the Top Groups in ERBOH, and All-over,
•Requirements to join your group (if any): None
•The reason you want to make a group: Shady batz died, and I feel i'm not fit for havok anymore
•Why you are qualified to be a group leader: Well I was born aleader ever since i was young having online clans winning tournaments, and i could prove to be a great Allie and partner,
•How old you are: 22'
•Where you're from/live: New jersey
•Do you go to school or have a job or belong to any clubs?: Well, I'm a art designer, for afew small places right now,
•How your group will benefit the forum: Everyone will benefit from The Alliance, Being friendly, active and different, and mainly helpful no matter what!
•List your members: Franchise,
•List the hierarchy of power in your group and who has that power: Right now I' am The Power but after while i will cast another leader and so on!.

Faker
10-03-2012, 04:13 PM
•Name of Group: The Alliance
•Color in hex code: Testing
•Mission Statement: Being One of the Top Groups in ERBOH, and All-over,
•Requirements to join your group (if any): None
•The reason you want to make a group: Shady batz died, and I feel i'm not fit for havok anymore
•Why you are qualified to be a group leader: Well I was born aleader ever since i was young having online clans winning tournaments, and i could prove to be a great Allie and partner,
•How old you are: 22'
•Where you're from/live: New jersey
•Do you go to school or have a job or belong to any clubs?: Well, I'm a art designer, for afew small places right now,
•How your group will benefit the forum: Everyone will benefit from The Alliance, Being friendly, active and different, and mainly helpful no matter what!
•List your members: Franchise,
•List the hierarchy of power in your group and who has that power: Right now I' am The Power but after while i will cast another leader and so on!.

Good luck Franchise! :D

Zero
10-03-2012, 04:33 PM
the only problem is, I need members, but the alliance is gonna take ovah!

YellowNerd
10-10-2012, 09:08 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8akaa7l2T1r0d72do2_500.gif

ERBoH
10-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Well you're 22 and from new jersey, that is a good start :laugh:

A lot of groups kind of end up not having any fun things for their members to do.
Do you have any fun ideas of things your group will have for its members?

Also, on a side note, what kind of art design do you do? And where in NJ are you from?

Rigged
10-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Im going to new jersey on monday :D Just to visit one of my uncles

Zero
10-10-2012, 06:22 PM

A lot of groups kind of end up not having any fun things for their members to do.

Also, on a side note, what kind of art design do you do? And where in NJ are you from?

We'll gonna be that group that, does everything and active, we'll gonna hold our very own contest's with prizes and such, and many fun things, and i'm in Keyport New Jersey, n as for art design, i'm starting with work, on game designs levels and such, just for my own fun, but as of late i'm going into movies

Faker
10-10-2012, 06:26 PM

We'll gonna be that group that, does everything and active, we'll gonna hold our very own contest's with prizes and such, and many fun things, and i'm in Keyport New Jersey, n as for art design, i'm starting with work, on game designs levels and such, just for my own fun, but as of late i'm going into movies
If I wasn't leading BP I'd totally join your group! How are the kids?

Zero
10-10-2012, 06:45 PM

If I wasn't leading BP I'd totally join your group! How are the kids?

there good just pain in the asses always want bottles lol

ERBoH
10-10-2012, 07:07 PM
You should try coming up with some more details to make your group more appealing to people.

Also, we're trying to come up with ERBoH.com tshirt designs if you have any cool ideas or just general cool designs.

L
10-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Adonis and his chaor leg. Nuff said