PDA

View Full Version : I am having group troubles...

WoodenHornets
10-06-2012, 09:36 PM
i was kicked out of S.T.A.R.S for obvious reasons and have been trying to get back in but Godfather wont respond and let me back in so i am stuck and i dont know what to do. THEY NEED ME FOR THE ART CONTEST!!!! O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O

Dion
10-06-2012, 09:45 PM
It's The Godfather's decision to let you back in...

Damn mafias. :p

WoodenHornets
10-06-2012, 09:48 PM
It's The Godfather's decision to let you back in...

Damn mafias. :p
yes i know but he told me to ask kain to let me back in since he is busy but of course..... :cry: he weft.

Spars
10-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Can't help ya' there. Sorry. :(

WoodenHornets
10-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Can't help ya' there. Sorry. :(
me so sad.

Rocket
10-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Try joining another group. Like Doc's, or Spartica's, or SuperRapz's, or Ren's, or GoB's, or Spike's, or the best of them all; mine!

Spars
10-06-2012, 09:58 PM
I REALLY think STARS fits him more than any other group. Godfather should let em' back in.

Rocket
10-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Who knows? He could look good in yellow.

WoodenHornets
10-06-2012, 10:05 PM
i waaas gonna make my own group called orange flavored fools but i would have gotten shit for it. :|

L
10-06-2012, 10:08 PM
I will talk to him

LAWLzoR
10-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Seriously, if you got kicked out, why should he let you back in? You got kicked out, and now you want back in. Why were you kicked out anyway?

WoodenHornets
10-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Seriously, if you got kicked out, why should he let you back in? You got kicked out, and now you want back in. Why were you kicked out anyway?
because i was arguing with castiel and giving stars a bad name.

BUT before you start getting annoyed me and castiel finally worked it out and we are friends now. so there is no reason why he shouldn't let me back in.

LAWLzoR
10-06-2012, 11:03 PM

BUT before you start getting annoyed me and castiel finally worked it out and we are friends now. so there is no reason why he shouldn't let me back in.

Actually, there is reason. You still gave STARS a bad name. It's GodFather's group. What he says goes. If you can't get back in, then it sure sucks to be you now doesn't it?

L
10-06-2012, 11:54 PM
To be fair, sunk has matured in the past few weeks. He is a good friend of mine. I vote to let him back in

Noremac2100
10-06-2012, 11:55 PM

Actually, there is reason. You still gave STARS a bad name. It's GodFather's group. What he says goes. If you can't get back in, then it sure sucks to be you now doesn't it?

[attachment=0:14u9943n]lol.bmp[/attachment:14u9943n]

LAWLzoR
10-06-2012, 11:57 PM

[attachment=0:3dzhg1oc]lol.bmp[/attachment:3dzhg1oc]

EXCEPT WITHOUT THE HOOKERS, BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING BITCHES.
But seriously. If he accepts you, that's good. If he doesn't, then tough luck. You got kicked out.

Rocket
10-07-2012, 12:04 AM
That'll be mine lol.

L
10-07-2012, 12:07 AM

[attachment=0:2i3uqs3r]lol.bmp[/attachment:2i3uqs3r]

EXCEPT WITHOUT THE HOOKERS, BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING BITCHES.
But seriously. If he accepts you, that's good. If he doesn't, then tough luck. You got kicked out.
since kain is gone/inactive, we can assume there will be a new coleader. If i can convince them to let you in, ya may have a chance buddy

10-07-2012, 01:24 AM
I gotta agree with Doc here.

Uprising
10-07-2012, 08:21 AM
Sorry but it's Godfathers group, not mine, so what he says goes.

Froggy
10-07-2012, 08:27 AM
In my opinion, you should be let back in. If not, then that group is bullshit for you. Join a group that actually accepts people, and doesn't care about flaws. :) I wish you the best, Sunk.

-Froggy

WoodenHornets
10-07-2012, 09:18 AM
doc.... :facepalm: what i said was he is gonna let me back in but kain left and godfather said he wasn't gonna be on for a week so i cant be let in until godfather responds to my pm.

Dion
10-07-2012, 09:37 AM
So then stop complaining and wait for him to log on. :p

WoodenHornets
10-07-2012, 09:50 AM
but he did come back but he never responded to my pm so i am very annoyed right now. o.O

L
10-07-2012, 09:54 AM
but he did come back but he never responded to my pm so i am very annoyed right now. o.O
I believe that was because he found out kain was leaving. Time lord wants me to co mod, so if that happens, i swear on sane's life i'll let you in.

Kain
10-08-2012, 09:30 PM
not sure sending me a PM that read F**K THIS FORUM was the best way to convince me to let you back.

Spars
10-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Ooooh, and the truth comes out! *snap*

Red
10-08-2012, 10:14 PM
I thought he got out of STARS by himself. Anyway, at least there is no more drama queen's react on the group. Sorry Sunkist, but you caused troubles :shrug: the only unfair thing here is that Castiel gave a bad name to black ops too answering you, and he wasn't kicked out of there.

Kain
10-08-2012, 10:15 PM
maybe I'm too compasionate. last chance sunk

Rainbowchibee
10-08-2012, 10:33 PM
not sure sending me a PM that read F**K THIS FORUM was the best way to convince me to let you back.
Why Sunk?

WoodenHornets
10-08-2012, 10:33 PM
whats going on here? why are you exploiting my pm's? great... now people are gonna hate again. :|

well i guess i gotta deal with it now that i am in Trolling Rehab. COME AT ME BROS!

Rainbowchibee
10-08-2012, 10:34 PM
whats going on here? why are you exploiting my pm's? great... now people are gonna hate again. :|

well i guess i gotta deal with it now that i am in Trolling Rehab. COME AT ME BROS!
Oh I ain't gonna Hate :P I save that for meh dis raps.

WoodenHornets
10-08-2012, 10:35 PM

please dont. i was overreacting with mai problems. dont be a jerk about this please.

Rainbowchibee
10-08-2012, 10:41 PM

please dont. i was overreacting with mai problems. dont be a jerk about this please.
I don't dis unless asked. And I am not being mean. TT-TT Am I? I don't mean to. I am sorry! :sad:
Don't hate me

L
10-08-2012, 10:44 PM
She won't. I know chi. And guys, take it eaay on him. Friends of mine have contemplated suicide because of people bullying them about problems they cant control. So, i dont want anyone here to end up like that!

WoodenHornets
10-08-2012, 10:44 PM

I don't dis unless asked. And I am not being mean. TT-TT Am I? I don't mean to. I am sorry! :sad:
Don't hate me
i thought you were gonna dis rap me.

The Godfather
11-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Sunk, I love you. I didn't know this really meant something to you.

WoodenHornets
11-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Sunk, I love you. I didn't know this really meant something to you.
its fine bro. love you too.

COUGH no homo COUGH! ;)

YellowNerd
11-05-2012, 11:51 AM
ALLLL THE HOMMMOOOO