PDA

View Full Version : YELLOW NERD IS BACK

Froggy
10-07-2012, 08:24 AM
The Forum is a better place now. :)

Uprising
10-07-2012, 08:26 AM
He sent in a request to join Havok. I'm a comod so I saw it. So YELLOWNERD IS IN HAVOK!

Froggy
10-07-2012, 08:28 AM
He sent in a request to join Havok. I'm a comod so I saw it. So YELLOWNERD IS IN HAVOK!
OH MY GOD REALLY???

Wait, why the hellll are you a co-mod? I thought there was an order. It was SuperRapz, then Dion, then Bobby, then me, then ...i forget after that. lol But, why were you a co-mod before me? (Just kind of confused)

Uprising
10-07-2012, 08:30 AM
OH MY GOD REALLY???

Wait, why the hellll are you a co-mod? I thought there was an order. It was SuperRapz, then Dion, then Bobby, then me, then ...i forget after that. lol But, why were you a co-mod before me? (Just kind of confused)
No...I'm a comod of Personal Support. I went to his user notes to check his stuff and saw the thing that here quested to join Havok.

Froggy
10-07-2012, 08:32 AM
OH MY GOD REALLY???

No...I'm a comod of Personal Support. I went to his user notes to check his stuff and saw the thing that here quested to join Havok.
Oh, you can see that? That's pretty f*cking awesome. :) I am DO happy he's joining! He used to think we were scary and dark.

Uprising
10-07-2012, 08:33 AM
OH MY GOD REALLY???

Oh, you can see that? That's pretty f*cking awesome. :) I am DO happy he's joining! He used to think we were scary and dark.
I think that maybe Tipsy told him how great Havok is.

Froggy
10-07-2012, 08:34 AM
THANK YOU, TIPSY!!! We just got the greatest forumer ever in our group!

Uprising
10-07-2012, 08:35 AM
THANK YOU, TIPSY!!! We just got the greatest forumer ever in our group!
Well, besides Rob and NicePeter IMO.

Rainbowchibee
10-07-2012, 10:22 AM
:P YAY KURT

B.S.B
10-07-2012, 02:01 PM
OH MY GOD REALLY???

He always follows where i go.

Rainbowchibee
10-07-2012, 02:03 PM
OH MY GOD REALLY???

Really BSB -.-

B.S.B
10-07-2012, 02:04 PM
OH MY GOD REALLY???

Really BSB -.-
What, i cant say something?
I was just saying something.

Rainbowchibee
10-07-2012, 02:06 PM
[quote=Uprising]He sent in a request to join Havok. I'm a comod so I saw it. So YELLOWNERD IS IN HAVOK!
OH MY GOD REALLY???

Really BSB -.-
I was just saying something.[/quote:3mbod7dl]
Hmmm Alright Fair enough

B.S.B
10-07-2012, 02:07 PM
[quote=Uprising]He sent in a request to join Havok. I'm a comod so I saw it. So YELLOWNERD IS IN HAVOK!
OH MY GOD REALLY???

Really BSB -.-
Hmmm Alright Fair enough[/quote:2t8glnmc]
Besides, I am in his top 5 forumers (most likely true)
But that doesnt matter

Rainbowchibee
10-07-2012, 02:08 PM
[quote=Froggy][quote=Uprising]He sent in a request to join Havok. I'm a comod so I saw it. So YELLOWNERD IS IN HAVOK!
OH MY GOD REALLY???

Really BSB -.-
Hmmm Alright Fair enough[/quote:29gh8rq7]
Besides, I am in his top 5 forumers (most likely true)
But that doesnt matter[/quote:29gh8rq7]
Okies. That sounds awesome.

BobbyBobber
10-07-2012, 04:47 PM
YN IS NOW OFFICIALLY A HAVOK MEMBER!!! It's a beautiful day.

Rainbowchibee
10-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Yay :D

YellowNerd
10-08-2012, 04:31 AM
I still think it's dark and creepy

Rainbowchibee
10-08-2012, 03:51 PM
That is what havok is Dark and Creepy.

Dion
10-08-2012, 04:26 PM
I started Dark and Creepy. :p