PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] "You vs The Person Above" Friendly Chat

SuperWorldJumper
02-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Important notice: "This is not a place to do rap battles. This is a place for discussion based on raps created on the "You vs The Person Above" topic area. If you want to start a battle, do it someplace else. Thank You."

So, I created this topic because I read some really good raps in the "You vs the person above" area. But unfortunately, since that place is best reserved for raps only, I'd thought I'd create an area where people can talk about the raps they wrote over there, or for fans to say how much they liked some of the raps.

The best part is, this is the place where opponents can put down the mic and just talk to each other. Believe it or not, most of those people who rap are actually good friends. But they can't admit that in a rap battle. Besides its all for fun.

Call this a cease-fire zone,where friends can be friends.They can complement each other on how well they did a rap, tell each other what their favorite lines were, or offer others advice on where to improve.

Hope this topic becomes as used as the one it is based on. Have Fun. Peace.

Moonjik
02-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Early days my verses were quite long and now they are shorter than Bunny's dick.

Leo Leonardo III
02-03-2012, 07:56 PM
My raps are made of solid liquid, with plasmatic gas in the background. True story.

Cool-The-Renegade
02-03-2012, 08:19 PM
My verses are epically elemental. As I said (what seems like forever ago):

"My gassed up liquid flow is so solid, I can harness plasma".

Cool-The-Renegade
02-03-2012, 08:21 PM
All jokes aside, I think all of the rappers are talented.

I respect all of you guys.

'Nuff said.

Leo Leonardo III
02-03-2012, 08:57 PM
"My gassed up liquid flow is so solid, I can harness plasma".

I posted this once on Facebook, hope you don't mind. I got like 7 likes.

Cool-The-Renegade
02-03-2012, 10:05 PM
It's okay! It's one of my favorite lines now, and I;m using it more and more.

I've been considering making it the Underdog Inc. Slogan, but I'm not sure. I'm gonna ask about it in our section and we'll see.

ERBoH
02-03-2012, 10:17 PM
43 pages, 642 Replies, 5527 views.
The thread gets a lot of attention.

Ever look back and read some of the earlier things in it? lol.
Ahhh, good times my friends.

Cool-The-Renegade
02-03-2012, 10:22 PM
43 pages, 642 Replies, 5527 views.
The thread gets a lot of attention.

Ever look back and read some of the earlier things in it? lol.
Ahhh, good times my friends.

I did that just a few days ago!!

Does anyone find it funny that Triangles made the most popular thread on here, and not only is he not online much, he has barely been on the thread himself. XD (P.S. I think XD Should be able to make: :laugh: )

ERBoH
02-03-2012, 10:30 PM
meehhhh. idkkkkk. XD? :laugh: ? mmmm. Do others agree with this?

SuperWorldJumper
02-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Hey LAWLzoR? You there?

LAWLzoR
02-04-2012, 02:24 AM
Hey LAWLzoR? You there?
Yup, and 2 things

1. You sound like you took it too strongly when I said "I didn't even read your lines" or something along those lines.

2. Has it ever occurred that your insults didn't damage me? Not to sound like a total jerk, but that's kinda the only way I can explain it without dragging it out a lot :ashamed:

SuperWorldJumper
02-04-2012, 02:49 AM
Well, of course the insults didn't damage you. Why should they?
They were mainly wrote to entertain than anything else.

The only thing is, I put a lot of effort into my rhymes. I guess I'm so used to people on YouTube going "Awesome" or "Dude, that was legit!". But I'm not getting those anymore, so I guess I'm feeling a little discouraged, which is another reason why I started this discussion topic.

I really like how you used my boot line against me.

I will fell this neíer-do-well! Give you the boot! Now take a hike!

I'll shove my boot up your rear, so that every time, you'll bow down when I'm near

So were there any lines I wrote that you liked?

LAWLzoR
02-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Well, of course the insults didn't damage you. Why should they?
They were mainly wrote to entertain than anything else.

The only thing is, I put a lot of effort into my rhymes. I guess I'm so used to people on YouTube going "Awesome" or "Dude, that was legit!". But I'm not getting those anymore, so I guess I'm feeling a little discouraged, which is another reason why I started this discussion topic.

I really like how you used my boot line against me.

I will fell this neíer-do-well! Give you the boot! Now take a hike!

I'll shove my boot up your rear, so that every time, you'll bow down when I'm near

So were there any lines I wrote that you liked?

...wow...
to tell the truth, I TOTALLY forgot about that boot thing. That was 100% coincidental... 100%
and the line:

You are a mere poet, But Iím a Rap Engineer!

is my favorite :P

SuperWorldJumper
02-04-2012, 03:21 AM
So, I want to share some of the hidden jokes in all of my raps I gave thus far, if you didn't notice them at first. Cuz I mainly write these things to make other people laugh, you know. So let's start with my introduction rap.

Iíve entered this battle! Epic levels have gone critical!
As far as Fan-made Battles go, I am the original!
Youíll be addicted to my rhymes, like they were crystal meth.
Cause as my picture describes, youíll soon be laughing to death.
This guyís about to go to town, with bringing other people down.
Iíll make you cry. Iíll make you frown. Then use your tears to clean my crown.
Iím the King who can write things that are funny, mean and quite obscene.
Iíll use your face to mop the floor. Letís keep it clean. We Pinky Keen?

So right off the back, you notice there is a lot of bragging...but that is what you're supposed to do in a rap. So the best way to make people laugh is to be soo egotistical that it is funny. I'm saying that now that I'm here, the battle has now gotten 20% cooler. LOL! :D

It's true I am one of the first people to make fan-made battles popular, so I included that. Obviously people are addicted to ERBoH, which is why there is a forum dedicated to it. So I said people will be addicted to my raps like a drug.

My picture is a skull wearing Groucho Marx glasses, hence "Laughing to Death".

And then I go on a rhyming spree. I'm saying that I'll tear other people down to build myself up. I'm saying I'm the rap king, and I'll use your tears to polish my crown.

I also like to keep my battles clean, whenever possible, by avoiding cuss words. And while I'm cleaning up my act, might as well use your face to mop the floor as well. :) So I wanted that to be clear to the other battlers.

"We Pinky Keen?"

That last joke I added just for you, LAWLzoR, because I knew you'd get a kick out of it.

So that's my intro rap in a nutshell. What do you think?

LAWLzoR
02-04-2012, 03:27 AM
awesome :)