PDA

View Full Version : We need a ERB Ideas Tread

Kurloz
10-20-2012, 08:04 PM
Rob,OPLZ

Uprising
10-20-2012, 08:07 PM
Rob,OPLZ
We have one. It's called List of ERBoH Ideas (Official) and its stickied in ERBoH Discussion.

Kain
10-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Rob,OPLZ
We have one. It's called List of ERBoH Ideas (Official) and its stickied in ERBoH Discussion.

Dion
10-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Problem solved.

Kurloz
10-20-2012, 08:10 PM
No like the FMRB topic!
What if people have great ideas and have to have it 123 back!

Kain
10-20-2012, 08:14 PM
but we don;t need one in the FMRB section. that is not what it is for.

Dion
10-20-2012, 08:21 PM
No like the FMRB topic!
What if people have great ideas and have to have it 123 back!
This is why you suggest battles to people.

ERBoH
10-20-2012, 11:16 PM
I think he means we should get a section.
And that sometimes ideas are several pages back.

However, it would be even more disorganized if we had a section. Because ideas would still be several pages back, but they would be several pages back and several pages deep into the topics. So it would just be more clicking.

I think its best to have it in a single topic, since you can go through pages 1-20, and then pick it up later and go through 20-40. Once you go through those pages, you don't have to go backwards and relook at them. Imagine if you are nice peter, looking at ideas, this is beneficial. If it were its own section, ideas from months ago could be at the top and it wouldn't be in any type of order.

Kain
10-20-2012, 11:27 PM
I think he means we should get a section.
And that sometimes ideas are several pages back.

However, it would be even more disorganized if we had a section. Because ideas would still be several pages back, but they would be several pages back and several pages deep into the topics. So it would just be more clicking.

I think its best to have it in a single topic, since you can go through pages 1-20, and then pick it up later and go through 20-40. Once you go through those pages, you don't have to go backwards and relook at them. Imagine if you are nice peter, looking at ideas, this is beneficial. If it were its own section, ideas from months ago could be at the top and it wouldn't be in any type of order.