PDA

View Full Version : Zoroark's Dis Raps for Hire Ep. 2--RUSTY

ZoroarkPKMN
10-29-2012, 12:47 PM
*Zoroark is playing on his phone*

Zoroark: Grrrr....grrrr....fucking pigs...

*Zoroark hears a text message sound*

Zoroark: Ooo! A text! What's this about?

Deer Zoroark. There's this guy named Rusty. He sits next to me on the bus to trade school every day.
He always grabs my nipples and and won't let go until I am practically begging. He always slaps people's neck and yell's "NECK" really loudly. He took a picture of my sister when she was asleep! WTF!? He listen's to Justin Beiber and brags about it, (I'm not lying, I thought he did it for fun but he is a serious JB fan.) He likes the ERB's.. that's probably the only good thing about him. I stopped going to my friend's church because he would be there and pinch my nipples during church! He got bored and shaved his entire head bald. He says he loves kids at his church and said they threw blue paint on his head. The dude came to school with blue spot's on his head and laughed about it! It looks like he was raped by a smurf! Please diss this prick. He's actually my friend sometimes, but a prick the other times. HELP!

Zoroark: Grrr....stupid...moronic...DOUCHEBAGS!! GRAAAAAAGGGHHH!

[spoiler:1ahh9m16]Yo, here we go!
Time to diss to infinity
Minimally leaving harm on this dicky bitchy prick who's name is Rusty!
Time to spit my rhymes! Clean and nice!
You might be Krunch's friend sometimes, but a dickbag the other times!
He calls for HELP when you twist his nipples!
So would it hurt if you backed off a little?
When Zoro comes to dis rap, you ain't gonna grab nothin'!
Um, you got a little Smurf cum on your bald ass head!
Bus rides are a pain to my Krunchy friend!
How would you feel if I gave you a little twist to your neck?
NECK! Krunch's life is a trek!
Is it really necessary to act like a prick?
Brothas never get bored and shave their heads, unacceptable
Krunch shouldn't have to beg for mercy like its practical!
Jesus Christ! Oh sorry, I said the Lord's name in vain!
But trust me, my dis raps bring more pain then when he hanged!
Don't laugh because blue paint was splattered on you
You gotta kick those Church kids and stop being a boob!
Noob!
You like ERBs, well I got a message for you!
EpicLloyd called, HE FUCKS UP BULLIES TOO!
Krunch never goes to Church, that may seem against commandments
But he had to go to escape you! Dicks wouldn't understand it!
(Yous twos trade shit on the bus
After school
But taking pics of sleepin' sisters
Isn't really that cool)
WHAT THE FUCK?! You like Justin Bieber? Are you that wussy?
Well that explains why you have no balls, you got a pussy!
Y'know, I don't think Jesus ever twisted Peter's nips
I never thought a dude would have pop on his iPod, but HERE HE IS!
Braggin' bout listening to shit music, that's pretty hilarious!
BUT THIS DUDE'S A FAN! NO JOKE! MOTHAFUCKA'S SERIOUS!
Well that's it bitch, dick, prick, shit! Your rusty ass has been dis rapped!
So don't mess with Krunch, or I'LL CRUNCH YOU! Now who's got the last laugh!
(You ass!)[/spoiler:1ahh9m16]

WWEFan
10-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Deer Zoroark. There's this guy named Rusty. He sits next to me on the bus to trade school every day.
He always grabs my nipples and and won't let go until I am practically begging. He always slaps people's neck and yell's "NECK" really loudly. He took a picture of my sister when she was asleep! WTF!? He listen's to Justin Beiber and brags about it, (I'm not lying, I thought he did it for fun but he is a serious JB fan.) He likes the ERB's.. that's probably the only good thing about him. I stopped going to my friend's church because he would be there and pinch my nipples during church! He got bored and shaved his entire head bald. He says he loves kids at his church and said they threw blue paint on his head. The dude came to school with blue spot's on his head and laughed about it! It looks like he was raped by a smurf! Please diss this prick. He's actually my friend sometimes, but a prick the other times. HELP!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious.

Umbreon
10-29-2012, 08:40 PM
I got one that i need your help with

Dear Zoroark
I hate my step-sister Heather. She is a lazy person who is on the computer 99% of her life. She is very poor and lives in a filthy house with her father even though she is in her late 20's. She lived with us for 3 years without ever paying rent. When my parents told her she had to start paying rent, the got into an argument. Later that night, she falsely called CPS on me and got me taken away and put into a? foster home for 2 years. she steals money from my parents and things from stores. She also has no job and is loves smoking cigarettes all day. She even smokes around her baby daughter.? Please destroy this bitch.

I also posted this on dis raps 9

Kurloz
10-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Dear Zoroark,
I have a ex-friend.I hated him when I founded that he was using me.One Time,He asked me for My lunch,And of course I gave it to him,8hours without food!One it was my birthday,And I get to choose a person to have Extra Recces with.Guess What happened!He doesnt even play with me!His Name is Kevin
Take him down for me!