PDA

View Full Version : Gift Raps for Hire + Dis Raps For Hire Requests

ErbFanLauren
11-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Lloyd is thinking about flipping the tables and doing a positive rap in the spirit of Christmas called Gift Raps for Hire, as mentioned on his Twitter. Leave your requests here, this is mine :)

Gift Raps for Hire: My mom has money problems and the three of us kids can be a handful but she still tries to get us the best gifts. She is single and works as a cleaner (pretty crap job, huh?) to support us.? She always does the best for us and never lets us down. At one point she paid? 600 so that me and my bro could travel to the school that we liked via bus. She has also turned down boyfriends to keep us the top of her concerns. She is called Michelle and Gift Raps for Hire would allow us to show how much we appreciate her Thx ;)

Sahfarry
11-20-2012, 10:56 PM
I tweeted him about it.

I said that he should start out doing something evil, or something, then proceed by rapping compliments to someone.

TheHenchGuy
11-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Maybe a little Scrooge sorta thing, then raps about good people.

ErbFanLauren
11-21-2012, 01:07 PM
The intro should be him all angry and then he reads the comment, calms down and then starts to rap.

Sahfarry
11-22-2012, 03:03 PM

I think this is the best.

Deviantsquirrel
11-22-2012, 11:11 PM
gift raps for hire, My fiance matt and his family, his mom bonnie, his step dad David and his little sister morgan. They have been the best family, They are a better family then my own,they make me happy and are completely awesome,they bought a bunch of house items when me and my fiance moved to our new apartment, when Me and my fiance were falling behind on rent and couldn't find a place to live they have been letting us live with them until we get back on our feet. They've done so much for us and right now we are all having financial issues , me and matt have been helping them the best we can but it has been bad,we will pull through though, but it'd be awesome to let them know just how much i appreciate what they've done for me and how safe and content i feel when i'm around them.

Deviantsquirrel
11-22-2012, 11:49 PM
gawd where to begin..
Dear Lloyd,
my sister Sara
We used to be close, we would do pretty much everything together, i looked up to her, when my mom died march,19 2001 four days before my 14th birthday, she left me all alone with no one to talk to, she went with her friends to cope, so i let it slide everyone copes with pain differently.
When we started to hang out again she had her first major girlfriend, and let me tell you she was a cunt and when my sister was around her she would act like a two faced bitch as well, putting on a tough girl act. She pushed me away again..
When she broke up with her girlfriend after who knows how many times, i gave her a chance again we started to hang out again(even though she was still two faced around her girlfriend..), hell i ended up moving in with her and her 2nd serious girlfriend, well in the crappy unfinished basement,i let her put my name under the electric too(yeah..dumb me) By this time i met matt my first boyfriend,who is now my fiance, We were both living there, matt lost his job and was having trouble finding a new one, sara took this as an excuse and said she was "evicting" him she assumed i was staying with her just because she doesn't like him..i moved out as well,after she told me that her and i had both changed and she told me i had changed for the worse and turned my back on the family, needless to say this was upsetting to me.after we moved we found out the $400 we were giving her didn't pay the electric she left me with an $800 bill in my name..I am glad she is happy with her girlfriend, but i can't understand why she isn't happy that i'm growing up and finally have someone i can be happy with too..

New girlfriend is uber paranoid and has restricted my sister from talking to friends.And had sara change locks as soon as we moved claiming we were going to come back and steal, even though i'm the one missing stuff,when i went back to get said missing things, sara wouldn't even look at me..

sorry if it's too long.Thank you for your time.

Rigged
11-23-2012, 12:13 AM
march,19
My Birthday.. :D, and...sad story ;(

Sahfarry
11-25-2012, 11:19 AM

Since he's acting like Scrooge, he raps about them being nice, as if it were a bad thing.

Ludwig
07-28-2013, 04:01 PM
I know this is old, but check out my dis raps for hire, I'm using lauren's!