PDA

View Full Version : IlluminatERB

Facilier
11-22-2012, 08:10 PM
•Name of Group: The IlluminatERB

•Color in hex code: 8000BF

•Mission Statement: Crescere, gaudere, et disce (grow, enjoy, and learn)

•Requirements to join your group (if any): The person must be approved of by me and other appointed leaders, must be mature and responsible, and have at least 30 posts

•The reason you want to make a group: I just feel like no group really fits me and want to make one that can have a lot of people with a lot of drama, and I think it would be a good experience.

•Why you are qualified to be a group leader: I spend lots of time on the forums, so neglect is not a worry, I have many good ideas to make my group popular and fun, and I believe I show enough maturity to do so.

•How old you are: I am 15 years old.

•Where you're from/live: I am from and live in St. Louis, Missouri, a fine industrial based city

•Do you go to school or have a job or belong to any clubs?: I do have to go to school, but I have many days off and am still on all the time, and no I don't currently have a job or am in a club.

•How your group will benefit the forum: It will be a shining example of good behavior and fun, and I think it would be benefially helpful to other groups as well, no to mention able to be coming up with good ideas

•List your members: I have not specifcally asked anyone yet if they would join, but I have quite a lot more than few people who I know would join me. Swagcheese has just volunteered to join and has done the symbol for the group. He also has convinced a few others to join, such as Giggles, and they are in the group as well.

•List the hierarchy of power in your group and who has that power: I would be the main leader and overall decider of anything in "my" group, and I would want 2 other people to help manage and keep maturity and fun at a high as well, to be appointed at a later date

also please respond in thread if you would be willing to join this group.

Current Members: Edgar Rice Burroughs, Giggles, Swag Cheese

Faker
11-22-2012, 08:17 PM
So many people are leaving my group to make new ones. I feel like I'm pregnant.

Facilier
11-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Lol, I would love you to join. The thing I like about S.T.A.R. is how active it is, but there isn't a high level of maturity, and why I like blazing pwnage is because it's mature, but not very active, so Im trying to combine both the elements of those groups, and I think this would be very fun and popular, please consider joining!

Dion
11-22-2012, 08:19 PM
So many people are leaving my group to make new ones. I feel like I'm pregnant.

That's a rather awkward analogy. xD

Facilier
11-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Sorry if I sound rude, but please only post here if your:
Looking to Join
Wondering More about it
Offering ideas/constructive critism
Other important questions regarding groups

thank you.

Uprising
11-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Your groups color is too close to Pwnage. It'll get confused.

Faker
11-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Lol, I would love you to join. The thing I like about S.T.A.R. is how active it is, but there isn't a high level of maturity, and why I like blazing pwnage is because it's mature, but not very active, so Im trying to combine both the elements of those groups, and I think this would be very fun and popular, please consider joining!
I would, but I have a job leading Blazing Pwnage. I'm not letting anyone down like I did with Shady Batz/Portal Kings. I wish the best of luck to you! :)

Facilier
11-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Thanks, and Uprising I can change my group color if I really must, but I don't think its close to Blazing Pwnage's

Uprising
11-22-2012, 08:26 PM
For your color I would recommend this

Faker
11-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Thanks, and Uprising I can change my group color if I really must, but I don't think its close to Blazing Pwnage's
I can help you get started and make a logo for your group sometime.! :D

Facilier
11-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Ok, Thanks Sinister!

and Uprising I changed it to that, hope thats the one.

Rigged
11-22-2012, 08:28 PM
That red color is ERBoH's color/underdog inc.'s color .... Well, Not exactly maybe, but close! :P

Rigged
11-22-2012, 08:31 PM
How about this? - #8000BF

Noone got purple? The closest color to purple would probaly be pink... which is able to tell the difference from!

Btw, Good luck on your group! :D

Facilier
11-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Thats the one Im going to use, it looks best without chances of similarities, thanks!

Facilier
11-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Also, just got my first member!

Facilier
11-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Official Team Logo! (made by Swagcheese)

http://i.imgur.com/lgWvl.png

Facilier
11-23-2012, 05:22 PM
We currently have 4 people definetly on board with the group, and 3 others who are contemplating it.

11-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Go secret brotherhood!

We should have an entrance test with dozens of tricky questions, btw.

Facilier
11-24-2012, 02:36 PM
:P this is our other member, Giggles
there might be an entrance test, but not with dozens of tricky questions

Facilier
11-29-2012, 09:31 PM
So how is the process of this going everyone?

Red
11-29-2012, 09:35 PM
I still don't know why you got that conclusion about S.T.A.R.S. but, anyway, it's your decision.

Kain
11-29-2012, 10:53 PM
I;d appreciate it if you refrain from spreading out right lies. claiming there isn't a high level maturity within STARS is just wrong. one of our members had a problem with a member of another group. he was looking for support from within. which he got. the situation ended quickly, without much of affect within the group.

Facilier
11-30-2012, 10:08 PM
[quote="Dr. Who burroughs":zxdkl6ot]Lol, I would love you to join. The thing I like about S.T.A.R. is how active it is, but there isn't a high level of maturity, and why I like blazing pwnage is because it's mature, but not very active, so Im trying to combine both the elements of those groups, and I think this would be very fun and popular, please consider joining!
I;d appreciate it if you refrain from spreading out right lies. claiming there isn't a high level maturity within STARS is just wrong. one of our members had a problem with a member of another group. he was looking for support from within. which he got. the situation ended quickly, without much of affect within the group.[/quote:zxdkl6ot]

Sorry, wasnt trying to offend anyone, just saying what I personally think

Kain
11-30-2012, 10:26 PM
[quote="Kain Dion":26vvz9xs][quote="Dr. Who burroughs":26vvz9xs]Lol, I would love you to join. The thing I like about S.T.A.R. is how active it is, but there isn't a high level of maturity, and why I like blazing pwnage is because it's mature, but not very active, so Im trying to combine both the elements of those groups, and I think this would be very fun and popular, please consider joining!
I;d appreciate it if you refrain from spreading out right lies. claiming there isn't a high level maturity within STARS is just wrong. one of our members had a problem with a member of another group. he was looking for support from within. which he got. the situation ended quickly, without much of affect within the group.[/quote:26vvz9xs]

Sorry, wasnt trying to offend anyone, just saying what I personally think[/quote:26vvz9xs]
clearyl what you think is wrong. how is it immature for someone to come forward and point out that there is a porblem? he wanted to know how to handle it, and really if there was anything he needed to do. and just get support from others. that is what groups do. we support our members.

Dion
12-01-2012, 01:33 AM
This really isn't the place to be discussing that. Either join or scurry. :p

Facilier
12-01-2012, 11:07 AM

seriously

if your that offended by it Ill change it, but I think this is just ridiculous
do you really think anyone cares about a small comment said in a new group application that wasnt even meant to offend?

Rigged
12-01-2012, 11:53 AM

seriously

do you really think anyone cares about a small comment said in a new group application that wasnt even meant to offend?
Dion wasn't offended, he was doing his job of a Global Moderator and telling you that this isn't the section you should be posting stuff like that in. If your gonna argue, Argue within PM. :wat:

Facilier
12-01-2012, 12:53 PM
[quote=Dion]This really isn't the place to be discussing that. Either join or scurry. :p

seriously

Dion wasn't offended, he was doing his job of a Global Moderator and telling you that this isn't the section you should be posting stuff like that in. If your gonna argue, Argue within PM. :wat:

I Dont think thats quite what they meant, Burroughs said Seriously in agreement with Dion, the comment that was being reffered to was the one from Kain[/quote:1p99ztmb]

ya sorry if that wasnt clear, I was agreeing with Dion and slightly arguing with Kain

Kain
12-01-2012, 03:16 PM
find it odd you agreed with Dion, but in the same post continued to argue. some people

Facilier
12-02-2012, 01:50 PM
find it odd you agreed with Dion, but in the same post continued to argue. some people

Yes, shame on me for not being the perfect being and congrats to Kain because he is obviously better than everyone else. :-|

eh whatevs, sorry to offend you

Facilier
12-02-2012, 03:57 PM
WELL it has come to this
I am leaving control of the group to Swagcheese, and departing
it doesnt seem to be catching on with me as leader and Im sure he will do a better job, not to mention Im busy with groups Blazing Pwnage and maybe Dark Slayerz right now

EDIT: I would still be in the group eventually, I would just not be the leader of it, maybe a side admin or helpful group member