PDA

View Full Version : Banner Note

Faker
12-02-2012, 05:33 PM
The Banner for Doctor Who vs Doc Brown made by FoolMeNever does not show up on my computer screen. Does this happen to anyone else? We should really get that checked.

Lohuydahutt
12-02-2012, 05:51 PM
The Banner for Doctor Who vs Doc Brown made by FoolMeNever does not show up on my computer screen. Does this happen to anyone else? We should really get that checked.
wait which banner? I know there's A banner that doesn't show up xP

Faker
12-02-2012, 05:54 PM
wait which banner? I know there's A banner that doesn't show up xP

The Banner for Doctor Who vs Doc Brown made by FoolMeNever
I never took notice to it when it was working, so I don't remember what it looks like.

Dion
12-02-2012, 06:08 PM
It does the same for me as well.

Noremac2100
12-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Same here never has for actually

Faker
12-02-2012, 06:11 PM
I think we should ask Rob to check the banner and its properties to see if he can find what's causing this.

Kurloz
12-02-2012, 06:12 PM
it just says X lol me 3

ERBoH
12-05-2012, 12:26 AM
fixed it.
I accidentally had the "D" capitalized in the file name. Since file names are cap sensitive on the server, it didn't recognize the file location.

Dion
12-05-2012, 12:29 AM
fixed it.
I accidentally had the "D" capitalized in the file name. Since file names are cap sensitive on the server, it didn't recognize the file location.
Rob, you so silly. :p But I'm glad it's now fixed! It was getting annoying seeing the broken image. :laugh:

Kain
12-05-2012, 10:45 AM
there is another banner not working. this one by RedHead2J

ERBoH
12-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up!
I fixed it.
I accidentally put .jpg twice at the end of the file name :rolleyes:
I gotta stop doing banners at 2am :sleeping:

It was this banner http://www.erboh.com/forum/images/banners/dec12/batman-and-robin-vs-sherlock-holmes-and-watson-redhead2j.jpg

Batman Heisenberg
12-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Some batman banner is not working, the foolmenever one...

B.S.B
12-05-2012, 01:26 PM
All of fool me nevers banners have no transparency...

FoolMeNever
12-05-2012, 02:01 PM

Yeah, that was my fault. I didn't read Dion's tutorial correctly when making my Clint and Doc Brown vs Doctor Who banner.

I requested the Clint one to be removed, but, I guess he didn't see it.

Lohuydahutt
12-05-2012, 03:54 PM

Yeah, that was my fault. I didn't read Dion's tutorial correctly when making my Clint and Doc Brown vs Doctor Who banner.

I requested the Clint one to be removed, but, I guess he didn't see it.
No he replied to that. He said he thought it was supposed to be like that and you could post it again with it fixed if you want.

ERBoH
12-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Some batman banner is not working, the foolmenever one...
Fixed that one. It was this:
http://erboh.com/forum/images/banners/dec12/batman-and-robin-vs-sherlock-holmes-and-watson-foolmenever.jpg

I accidentally double pasted .jpg again :ashamed:

I think the white border looks okay. If you want to put a border around your banners that is fine.
But make sure you add a blur around it still. I'd say that one clint eastwood banner would be fine if it had a blur around it over the white border. Anyway, I deleted it just now, as per your request. You can feel free to repost it with a blur effect if you'd like and I'll upload it.