PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Asylum

12-08-2012, 10:15 AM
I'm sorry. But this group worked better than anyone thought it would last time. I would just like to see if I can get it working again. If it doesn't, I won't bother making another group again, and I'll stay in Havok. This is just to see.

Name of Group: Lightning Asylum

Color in hex code: #000080

•Mission Statement: Lightning Asylum was a group made long ago, and I am bringing it back. If this is successful, I think this may be the first group the actually be reborn? I wan't to make a group that is free from any fighting. So basically another Havok. That's the only group I saw that doesn't fight with another.

•Requirements to join your group (if any) Cannot have 4 warnings. 1 is allright, 2-3 is ok. But if you get 4, you will be kicked out of the group. Unless you prove otherwise. If you are over 4 warnings and you would like to join, acess is granted but you will be watched.

•The reason you want to make a group ^^ See Mission Statement

•Why you are qualified to be a group leader : I have ran 2 groups before and was considered to be a power of Havok. I only have 1 warning, and I don't see getting any more in the near future.

•How old you are: 15

•Where you're from/live: Alabama

•Do you go to school or have a job or belong to any clubs?: Yes, I am in 10th grade, at Handley High School

•How your group will benefit the forum: It will be a group consisted of the people who don't spam, don't fight, and we will be a kind group.

•List your members: So far just me.

•List the hierarchy of power in your group and who has that power.
Leader- DogNut
2nd in Command- Will be chosen based on qualities.
3rd in Command- Same as 2nd in command.

The Godfather
12-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Isn't that STARS colour?

Froggy
12-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Isn't that STARS colour?
Lightning Asylum had it first. Remember?

The Godfather
12-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Isn't that STARS colour?
Lightning Asylum had it first. Remember?
Ya, but I just don't want someone to use it right now. It's not even disbanded yet. It's like using Flight's colour, so just pick a different colour please.

Kain
12-08-2012, 04:05 PM
well it is disbanded now. let them keep it. it is there color now(again)

12-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Good to see no hate comments.

Adonis! Glad to have you.

SuperRapz
12-09-2012, 04:49 AM
:/ I'd join, but, Y'know.

B.S.B
12-09-2012, 09:04 AM
ME.

12-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Ok.

DogNut