PDA

View Full Version : OK, I'm sorry.

Spars
12-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Underdog may need to belong here... I saw T.I.M.'s post saying UI had not had a single post since Sept. other than one post from Ren... I'm sorry, but that's sad.... 1 post in 3 months.. I'm sorry but it may need to go...

Facilier
12-09-2012, 02:32 PM
ya, that sucks man

BobbyBobber
12-09-2012, 02:38 PM
I kinda agree. Ive always loved UI, but the only active members they have is... Nobody... Thumb, Ren, Hooligun and Top are kind of active... I remeber back when they were the biggest group here.

ERBoH
12-09-2012, 02:39 PM
renegade was pretty inactive due to college and things, which was the cause of the group failing as of late.
They're trying to revamp it though.

IMO They need some better leaders. Whether that mean replacing renegade, or getting extra leaders who are very active with the group.
Like sometimes I'm very busy, and Dion does a lot of the things on here.

Spars
12-09-2012, 02:40 PM
I kinda agree. Ive always loved UI, but the only active members they have is... Nobody... Thumb, Ren, Hooligun and Top are kind of active... I remeber back when they were the biggest group here.

They were my first group.. :(

Spars
12-09-2012, 02:41 PM
renegade was pretty inactive due to college and things, which was the cause of the group failing as of late.
They're trying to revamp it though.

IMO They need some better leaders. Whether that mean replacing renegade, or getting extra leaders who are very active with the group.
Like sometimes I'm very busy, and Dion does a lot of the things on here.

Im thinking: give them a month to try and revamp it, if they fail, put it in the graveyard. We have too many groups as it is now anyway..

Moonjik
12-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Indeed, at least I actually post.

Faker
12-09-2012, 02:53 PM

They were my first group too.. :(

BobbyBobber
12-09-2012, 03:08 PM

They were my first group too.. :(

They offered to be my first group.. :(
I was never a member.. :(

Facilier
12-09-2012, 03:12 PM
I never got to know this group.... ):

Uprising
12-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Well...maybe Underdog should be here. I'm not sure how Ops is doing now but when my brother was in he said you guys didn't post very often.

B.S.B
12-09-2012, 03:33 PM
OFF WITH ITS HEAD!

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Well...maybe Underdog should be here. I'm not sure how Ops is doing now but when my brother was in he said you guys didn't post very often.

We had a lul but it's coming back. Need to do some cleaning possibly.

Batman Heisenberg
12-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Lets face it, BO, BP and UI and Epicz, are very inactive groups with only 2 or3 active members per group, if your lucky, but yeah. Havok and DR ar the only real active groups.

Uprising
12-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Lets face it, BO, BP and UI and Epicz, are very inactive groups with only 2 or3 active members per group, if your lucky, but yeah. Havok and DR ar the only real active groups.
Epicz has plenty of active members last I checked.

Batman Heisenberg
12-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Epicz has plenty of active members last I checked.
Plenty? They have LAWLZOR and Zorark, and thats it.

The Notorious T.I.M.
12-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Underdog may need to belong here... I saw T.I.M.'s post saying UI had not had a single post since Sept. other than one post from Ren... I'm sorry, but that's sad.... 1 post in 3 months.. I'm sorry but it may need to go...
I'm like the official reporter of the forums, aren't I?

The Godfather
12-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Actually Black Ops, has me, Sinister Spike, Castiel, and Spartica. That's more than most of them.

WWEFan
12-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Yeah, part of the reason I left UI is cause it's inactive as fuck. I think it may need to, well, die.

Baldy Jr
12-09-2012, 04:04 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/365/awwyea.jpg

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-09-2012, 04:07 PM
[quote="The Batman":1bq4lbc5]Lets face it, BO, BP and UI and Epicz, are very inactive groups with only 2 or3 active members per group, if your lucky, but yeah. Havok and DR ar the only real active groups.
Actually Black Ops, has me, Sinister Spike, Castiel, and Spartica. That's more than most of them.[/quote:1bq4lbc5]

And there hasn't been that much interest from anyone else with joining.

Batman Heisenberg
12-09-2012, 04:09 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/365/awwyea.jpg
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30187999.jpg

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-09-2012, 04:10 PM

Youve never even been in BP, So shut the hell up, were actually decently active, the only reason rebelz is active is cuz its new, give it 2 weeks, ull have NO Posts, Im sick of all of you saying my groups not active when none of you were even ever in it. We have 2 leaders that do stuff for the group now. And were active. So stop talking shit about BP.

Kthx

Chill bro.

The Godfather
12-09-2012, 04:32 PM
[quote="The Godfather":38od19l6][quote="The Batman":38od19l6]Lets face it, BO, BP and UI and Epicz, are very inactive groups with only 2 or3 active members per group, if your lucky, but yeah. Havok and DR ar the only real active groups.
Actually Black Ops, has me, Sinister Spike, Castiel, and Spartica. That's more than most of them.[/quote:38od19l6]

And there hasn't been that much interest from anyone else with joining.[/quote:38od19l6]
I guess. Still, WE MUST PREVAIL!!

Kain
12-09-2012, 04:32 PM
hmm. not for long

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-09-2012, 04:34 PM
I'm in the middle of getting Black Ops back on track.

Moonjik
12-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Does Xdom belong in the graveyard?

You tell us, does it?

I don't know...

Uprising
12-09-2012, 04:37 PM

You tell us, does it?

I don't know...
Who in your group is still active even? You and Rocket. I believe that's it.

xxDeadxPoolxx

You tell us, does it?

I don't know...

Only you can make that decision dude.

I have seen less and less Xdom members though.

Uprising
[quote="God of Kaoss":1kyeqffx]Does Xdom belong in the graveyard?

You tell us, does it?

I don't know...

I have seen less and less Xdom members though.[/quote:1kyeqffx]
ALL
AROUND
THE WORLD
THERES AN ECHO

ZeMasked
12-09-2012, 04:39 PM

You tell us, does it?

I don't know...
There's Cameron.

Moonjik
12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
[quote="God of Kaoss":3mfz135q]Does Xdom belong in the graveyard?

You tell us, does it?

I don't know...

I have seen less and less Xdom members though.
ALL
AROUND
THE WORLD
THERES AN ECHO[/quote:3mfz135q]
Rocket's getting really annoying, besides, he's more loyal to Cranium Lizards than Xdom so I wouldn't count him. I'm the last one left...

Moonjik
12-09-2012, 04:40 PM

You tell us, does it?

I don't know...
There's Cameron.
He's not active.

Uprising
12-09-2012, 04:41 PM
It's not up to me but I think it's about finished. Although if you have any "group secrets" you may want to dispose of them before sending it to the graveyard.

The Godfather
12-09-2012, 04:42 PM
I honestly think that only two groups will remain after Christmas. Havok and Black Ops.

Moonjik
12-09-2012, 04:43 PM
No, we have no secrets.

B.S.B
]Does Xdom belong in the graveyard?
Sorry dude, but XDOM is inactive, and i think it should be in the graveyard.

Moonjik
I honestly think that only two groups will remain after Christmas. Havok and Black Ops.
Epicz and UI will survive after Christmas but UI will probably be lost in January.

Moonjik
12-09-2012, 04:44 PM
[quote="God of Kaoss":1epk5mz2]]Does Xdom belong in the graveyard?
Sorry dude, but XDOM is inactive, and i think it should be in the graveyard.[/quote:1epk5mz2]
No need to apologize. I just need to say goodbye.

Uprising
12-09-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm about to reveal something: I really don't want Epicz gone. My Slayerz group was kind of a dark side of their group.

Batman Heisenberg
12-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Uhhhhhhhh, Dark Rebelz? We lost 2 members, but we are still like the most active group.

Moonjik
12-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Epicz was my first group - THE first group.

Baldy Jr
12-09-2012, 04:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kp8te.gif

The Godfather
12-09-2012, 04:49 PM
[quote="The Godfather":6esru2gq]I honestly think that only two groups will remain after Christmas. Havok and Black Ops.
Uhhhhhhhh, Dark Rebelz? We lost 2 members, but we are still like the most active group.[/quote:6esru2gq]
http://eightarc.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

I see way more Havok than DR, and two of leaders left, and one of them has the possibility of being banned.

B.S.B
12-09-2012, 04:50 PM
http://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%20Pics/Underdog/Underdog_300.gif
will die too.

The Godfather
12-09-2012, 05:50 PM

Care to bet ontht?
Eeyup. I'll give you two FISH and a YOLO

Spars
12-09-2012, 07:12 PM
To Uprising: BO is very much so active now. We have some active members. (at least active in our section)

ErbLover98
Scatman
Castiel
Me
Spike
Godfather
Roy (recently)

Lohuydahutt
12-09-2012, 07:19 PM
[quote="The Batman":1fbo68om][quote="The Godfather":1fbo68om]I honestly think that only two groups will remain after Christmas. Havok and Black Ops.
Uhhhhhhhh, Dark Rebelz? We lost 2 members, but we are still like the most active group.[/quote:1fbo68om]
http://eightarc.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

I see way more Havok than DR, and two of leaders left, and one of them has the possibility of being banned.[/quote:1fbo68om]
Well either way we'll probably survive till christmas :P

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-09-2012, 07:21 PM
To Uprising: BO is very much so active now. We have some active members. (at least active in our section)

ErbLover98
Scatman
Castiel
Me
Spike
Godfather
Roy (recently)

Yup. I'm taking an active role in removing those that aren't active within the group, and then in some way try and recruit more members. It's tough without harassing though lol.

Noremac2100
12-09-2012, 07:22 PM

ErbLover98
Scatman
Castiel
Me
Spike
Godfather
Roy (recently)
ya mmm hmmm screw you too :p
jk
y i no not on there?

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-09-2012, 07:23 PM

ErbLover98
Scatman
Castiel
Me
Spike
Godfather
Roy (recently)
jk
y i no not on there?

You are ;).

Spars
12-09-2012, 07:24 PM

ErbLover98
Scatman
Castiel
Me
Spike
Godfather
Roy (recently)
jk
y i no not on there?

Oh shit.. I forgot to put you on there! :p Yes you too.. You're co-co-leader for a reason!

BobbyBobber
12-09-2012, 10:29 PM
I hate to say it, but Phantomz (BP) should really be in the graveyard. Their private section is literally just Adonis and Luigiking with the occasional Toxicwaste.

The Godfather
12-09-2012, 10:31 PM
I hate to say it, but Phantomz (BP) should really be in the graveyard. Their private section is literally just Adonis and Luigiking with the occasional Toxicwaste.
Agreed

Facilier
12-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Agreed

double agreed, send both groups down together to cushion the blow.....

Spars
12-09-2012, 10:35 PM
I say new rule!

Give a group a "warning"

When they are dead, give the leaders a month to revamp, and if it doesn't work, kill it. Adonis is trying to revamp BP with new stuff.. Give him a chance. UI has had a chance though... It should be killed..

BobbyBobber
12-09-2012, 10:36 PM
[quote=BobbyBobber]I hate to say it, but Phantomz (BP) should really be in the graveyard. Their private section is literally just Adonis and Luigiking with the occasional Toxicwaste.
Agreed

double agreed, send both groups down together to cushion the blow.....[/quote:5zk0uknj]
Keep UI. I can see good things from them in the near future judging from what I've seen on their private section recently. Get ready, UI is coming back from the dead!

Spars
12-09-2012, 10:38 PM
[quote=BobbyBobber]I hate to say it, but Phantomz (BP) should really be in the graveyard. Their private section is literally just Adonis and Luigiking with the occasional Toxicwaste.
Agreed

Keep UI. I can see good things from them in the near future judging from what I've seen on their private section recently. Get ready, UI is coming back from the dead![/quote:m5let407]

/do not believe.

Sorry. It's just a dead and uninteresting to new people group..

BobbyBobber
12-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Agreed

Keep UI. I can see good things from them in the near future judging from what I've seen on their private section recently. Get ready, UI is coming back from the dead!

/do not believe.

Sorry. It's just a dead and uninteresting to new people group..[/quote:16oejxmj]
Ask Dion or ERBoH, don't kill them yet. They're working hard and are coming up with brilliant ideas that I believe will work.

Spars
12-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Agreed

/do not believe.

Ask Dion or ERBoH, don't kill them yet. They're working hard and are coming up with brilliant ideas that I believe will work.[/quote:3r1k0fzq]

Such as?

Batman Heisenberg
12-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Why is all of dead snow now a Site Admin??

Spars
12-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Because... Rob.. Loves us?

BobbyBobber
12-09-2012, 10:49 PM
[quote="The Godfather":ozu6lq1d][quote="BobbyBobber":ozu6lq1d]I hate to say it, but Phantomz (BP) should really be in the graveyard. Their private section is literally just Adonis and Luigiking with the occasional Toxicwaste.
Agreed

/do not believe.

Ask Dion or ERBoH, don't kill them yet. They're working hard and are coming up with brilliant ideas that I believe will work.[/quote:ozu6lq1d]

Such as?[/quote:ozu6lq1d]
-Shared banners
-Customized avatars
-New group icon
-Making the private section active
-Assigning someone who's active power

Trust me, Im helping them, they got this.

Spars
12-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Like I said, give them a month to try and revamp.. See what happens..

Batman Heisenberg
12-09-2012, 10:54 PM
You tranfered the group to site admin in the user control panel. LIAR!

Spars
12-09-2012, 11:00 PM

I was just kidding! :p No need to call people liars. :( lol. :p

Batman Heisenberg
12-09-2012, 11:11 PM

Sorry, when are you going to change it? LOL.

Spars
12-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Agreed

Again with people bashing the group without ever being in it.

*cough* I stood up for your group

Spars
12-09-2012, 11:13 PM
[quote=Spartica4Real]Because... Rob.. Loves us?

Sorry, when are you going to change it? LOL.[/quote:1l62yo4z]

When Rob makes "Dead Snow" an option to change too. :p

BobbyBobber
12-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Agreed

Again with people bashing the group without ever being in it.
Well, I can still look into your private forums, and I know not much goes on there. Im not bashing on you.

BobbyBobber
12-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Word on the street says Phantomz is merging, so theyre not dying after all! :D

B.S.B
12-10-2012, 05:01 PM
with who?

BobbyBobber
12-10-2012, 05:10 PM
with who?
Ask Adonis, I dont want to tell you just in case he doesnt want others knowing yet.

Spars
12-10-2012, 06:22 PM
with who?

BoX

Faker
12-10-2012, 06:25 PM
with who?

BoX
Damn it! Now I want to go back to BoX.

Faker
12-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Do it while u can xD
Doesn't really matter anymore. I just wish I was still online for the final say in my group (Black Ops)'s change.

Spars
12-10-2012, 07:30 PM
[quote=BobbyBobber]Word on the street says Phantomz is merging, so theyre not dying after all! :D
with who?

BoX
Damn it! Now I want to go back to BoX.[/quote:2bknf3lo]

Why?

Faker
12-10-2012, 07:31 PM
[quote=BobbyBobber]Word on the street says Phantomz is merging, so theyre not dying after all! :D
with who?

BoX
Damn it! Now I want to go back to BoX.

Why?[/quote:3er1gloh]
Temporary spat.

A Decent Roman
12-10-2012, 11:37 PM
BoX is starting to die, and I'm glad I haven't heard any talk of permanent death. Ever since I rejoined after leaving Blazing Pwnage, I decided I would be loyal to the group. I hear a lot about merges, and I hope that happens one way or another, so the Brotherhood may live on.

Rocket
12-10-2012, 11:42 PM
I think we might be merging with that Phantomz place. But GoB said we might be starting afresh.

Rainbowchibee
12-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Oh my

Spars
12-11-2012, 04:24 PM
If BoX merges with Phantomz.. What will the name be? Brotherhood of Phantomz?

Kain
12-11-2012, 07:04 PM
If BoX merges with Phantomz.. What will the name be? Brotherhood of Phantomz?
Phantomz of Xdom?

ZeMasked
12-11-2012, 07:36 PM
I just realized that half of all the group's names end with the letter Z. XD

Lohuydahutt
12-11-2012, 08:01 PM
I just realized that half of all the group's names end with the letter Z. XD
Because it's edgyyyyyyyyy

Rocket
12-12-2012, 04:51 AM
Hold on. There might not be a merge.

Cool-The-Renegade
12-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Listen, it's true UI has been slow, and that's largely my fault for being so busy. Give me until the end of December, and I can have everything running good as new. UI won't die, and I'll see to that. My schedule is 100% free from Friday on, so ERBoh, just give me until the 31st to figure things out. That's all I need. C'mon, this means a lot. I know things have been rough with UI, but we were among the first groups, and we are not about to die. It's true that I've been busy, but I just need time to fix UI up and get everything running right.

Baldy Jr
12-17-2012, 08:49 PM
I BELIEVE IN YOU REN

Faker
12-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Listen, it's true UI has been slow, and that's largely my fault for being so busy. Give me until the end of December, and I can have everything running good as new. UI won't die, and I'll see to that. My schedule is 100% free from Friday on, so ERBoh, just give me until the 31st to figure things out. That's all I need. C'mon, this means a lot. I know things have been rough with UI, but we were among the first groups, and we are not about to die. It's true that I've been busy, but I just need time to fix UI up and get everything running right.
You could do it!

I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN!

Cool-The-Renegade
12-17-2012, 08:55 PM
[quote="Cool-The-Renegade":2njl3mky]Listen, it's true UI has been slow, and that's largely my fault for being so busy. Give me until the end of December, and I can have everything running good as new. UI won't die, and I'll see to that. My schedule is 100% free from Friday on, so ERBoh, just give me until the 31st to figure things out. That's all I need. C'mon, this means a lot. I know things have been rough with UI, but we were among the first groups, and we are not about to die. It's true that I've been busy, but I just need time to fix UI up and get everything running right.
You could do it!

I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN![/quote:2njl3mky]

Nay... I KNOW it. *Dun dun dun*

Faker
12-17-2012, 08:57 PM
[quote="General Gliscor":1s0b5563][quote="Cool-The-Renegade":1s0b5563]Listen, it's true UI has been slow, and that's largely my fault for being so busy. Give me until the end of December, and I can have everything running good as new. UI won't die, and I'll see to that. My schedule is 100% free from Friday on, so ERBoh, just give me until the 31st to figure things out. That's all I need. C'mon, this means a lot. I know things have been rough with UI, but we were among the first groups, and we are not about to die. It's true that I've been busy, but I just need time to fix UI up and get everything running right.
You could do it!

I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN![/quote:1s0b5563]

Nay... I KNOW it. *Dun dun dun*[/quote:1s0b5563]
Also, YN got me addicted to Ace Attorney so here's some victory music. :p

[youtube:1s0b5563]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReWtFs_FtFI[/youtube:1s0b5563]

YellowNerd
12-18-2012, 07:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0M0JV.gif

Moonjik
12-18-2012, 11:44 AM
Didn't I pull out of the merge?

WWEFan
12-18-2012, 05:28 PM
THAT'S MAH BOI!

Uprising
12-27-2012, 12:15 AM
We're nearing the end of the month, and all we've seen is a logo change. You might wanna move quicker if you intend to save the Underdogs.

12-27-2012, 12:17 AM
I want to join Underdog Inc.

Baldy Jr
12-27-2012, 12:28 AM
We're nearing the end of the month, and all we've seen is a logo change. You might wanna move quicker if you intend to save the Underdogs.

Baldy Jr
12-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Tomorrows the last day of the month..

B.S.B
01-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Byebye.

YellowNerd
01-01-2013, 12:30 PM
It has 4 active members, That's something.

Uprising
01-01-2013, 12:31 PM
It has 4 active members, That's something.
Who? You, Top kind of, WWEFan, and...CTR is barely on so I wouldn't count him.

YellowNerd
01-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Me, Top, WWEfan, Thumb, and the newly returned Hooligun.

YellowNerd
01-01-2013, 12:44 PM
You can't please errybody.

Moonjik
01-01-2013, 12:55 PM
What happened to Phantomz?

Uprising
01-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Yeah, i'm wondering as well.

Cool-The-Renegade
01-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Guys, come on, please. It was wrong of me to say till the end of December. With Christmas and New Years, I had time to CLEAN UP UI a bit. I've done some nitpicking, now all I need to do is some recruiting. I'd very much appreciate a few weeks now that the holidays are OVER.

... Please.

Moonjik
01-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Guys, come on, please. It was wrong of me to say till the end of December. With Christmas and New Years, I had time to CLEAN UP UI a bit. I've done some nitpicking, now all I need to do is some recruiting. I'd very much appreciate a few weeks now that the holidays are OVER.

... Please.
Don't worry Ren.

Moonjik
01-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Yeah, i'm wondering as well.

We owned the f**k out of the haterz, thats what.
No, we were just wondering why you left for a bit.

Rocket
01-01-2013, 07:22 PM
You have 3 active members.

Baldy Jr
01-01-2013, 07:24 PM
[spoiler:31aol2es]That's more than Cranium Lizards[/spoiler:31aol2es]

I had to, that joke was staring me right in the face.

Rocket
01-01-2013, 07:28 PM
I merged it into Necromortis. So technically, WE HAVE MOAR BEYATCH!

Rocket
01-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Nope. And William isn't imaginary, unlike all your Phantomz Puppet cousins that never come on. I haven't seen anyone except You, Kirby, and XtremeGoomba here in ages and I'm on like everyday.
Also, I have Gosick who wanted to be in the PURE group.
So you must have a real big square shaped butthole.
Remove the chairleg from it before ranting.

Rocket
01-02-2013, 01:33 AM
He/She(you called Adonis wife)started it.

Rocket
01-02-2013, 01:57 AM
At least I have the balls. And no, I'm not pissed that my brother can't type with his "imaginary" fingers, at least he doesn't stick them up his ass and pull out "Phantomz"
And he did want to join, FYI

Rocket
01-02-2013, 01:59 AM
after some consideration i have decided to stay in havok for now, but if you do decide to make CL, i dibs first on the signup sheet :)
Absolute proof. Go ask him.

Rocket
01-02-2013, 02:14 AM
after some consideration i have decided to stay in havok for now, but if you do decide to make CL, i dibs first on the signup sheet :)
Absolute proof. Go ask him.
Because he knows its not being made. Now goodbye Rocket
You have the time to reply and be an idiot and insult me when you could be getting a life. Wouldn't that be funner?
And no. I'm not leaving. I'm trying to have a reasonable discussion about GROUPS without being INSULTED by someone who needs butthole surgery.
Now you can learn some manners and decent respect, or you can go tell your problems to someone who wants to listen. Whichever you choose, have fun with that.
Also, I've never hated anyone or had a grudge on anyone here, ever, but you might just be first on the list if you keep this up.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Kain
01-02-2013, 02:20 AM
ok guys. chill out. Rocket lets calm down. and Adonis, leave Rocket alone.

Rocket
01-02-2013, 02:29 AM
I tried to handle things as calmly as possible while getting my message through.

Kain
01-02-2013, 02:30 AM
should there be a next time, avoid throwing out insults.

Rocket
01-02-2013, 02:32 AM
I'll try.
Do you think he deserves a warning or not? I'm neutral right now.

Rocket
01-02-2013, 02:34 AM
You're not helping your cause.

Kain
01-02-2013, 02:35 AM
Adonis. seriously chill. leave Rocket and his group alone. this is ME defending Rocket so you know chill

Moonjik
01-02-2013, 07:51 AM
GUYS, GUYS! Jesus was Jewish!

And chill or neither you are going to be invited to my birthday party. ;_;

rangernumberx
01-02-2013, 07:57 AM

...Can I come?

Moonjik
01-02-2013, 07:58 AM

...Can I come?
Sure. ^^

ERBoH
01-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Kains the man.
Listen to his wisdom

Kain
01-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Kains the man.
Listen to his wisdom
ok that is going in my sig

Rocket
01-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Am I wise too?

Uprising
01-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Kains the man.
Listen to his wisdom
Today was a good day.

ErbFanLauren
01-03-2013, 04:52 PM

I'm going to gatecrash your birthday.....with waterballons......and fire :lawl:

ErbFanLauren
01-03-2013, 05:25 PM

I'm going to gatecrash your birthday.....with waterballons......and fire :lawl:
AAND
me
*hands HipsterKB a waterballoon* Hahahahah! Lets KILL everyone!

Moonjik
01-03-2013, 05:26 PM
I boned everyone to death before the party. If you gatecrash my party you will be sexually ravaged by my wolves.

BobbyBobber
01-03-2013, 05:27 PM
How come this is sooo off topic? Lets get back to the topic, shall we.

Moonjik
01-03-2013, 05:29 PM
FINE! But just so you know, my locusts of insanity will plague your belly-button tonight, BB.

ErbFanLauren
01-03-2013, 05:33 PM
I boned everyone to death before the party. If you gatecrash my party you will be sexually ravaged by my wolves.
Wolves you say..? :p

Moonjik
01-03-2013, 05:37 PM
HA
I AM FRIENDS WITH WOLVES
AND LAUREN
WE STAY IN ALL DAY WITHOUT NO SUNLITE
They'll still you fuck you bare, y'know. They are my wolf minions, if they rape you well I award them with sex. The wolves never get enough of my body.

I'm gonna get back to topic before I am banned and I advise you do the same.

Moonjik
01-03-2013, 05:39 PM
We can carry this on in another topic in the Super Random however.

ErbFanLauren
01-03-2013, 05:40 PM
HA
I AM FRIENDS WITH WOLVES
AND LAUREN
The wolves wont sexually ravage me.....there still scared of me from last full moon. O.O
ANYWAY, what about UI...... did it join with another group?

WWEFan
01-03-2013, 09:17 PM
HA
I AM FRIENDS WITH WOLVES
AND LAUREN
The wolves wont sexually ravage me.....there still scared of me from last full moon. O.O
ANYWAY, what about UI...... did it join with another group?
Nope. UI is completely....UI.

ErbFanLauren
01-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Cool, Im glad those guys managed to become active again. Good for them.

Cool-The-Renegade
01-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Something I wanna make clear, folks: UI isn't as inactive as it looks right now. We're setting up a BUNCH of cool stuff to celebrate our rebirth, so don't let the quietness fool you. Top and I are juts making sure things are JUST RIGHT before we kick-start this thing.

Batman Heisenberg
01-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Well good luck ren. I wish ui the best of luck. Cant wait to see these cool things.

YellowNerd
01-11-2013, 08:01 AM
AND I'M THE NOISY ONE.

Baldy Jr
02-20-2013, 10:56 AM
So...

YellowNerd
02-20-2013, 11:24 AM

Dion
02-20-2013, 11:10 PM

BobbyBobber
02-20-2013, 11:59 PM