PDA

View Full Version : That's it, I'm out

WWEFan
12-09-2012, 05:03 PM
From what I hear, you guys are being assholes to sunkistluva.

Giving him nonsense warnings and what not.

I don't like it when people fuck with my friends.

And it's not just that. Dark Rebelz is falling apart.

To quote sunkistluva and Batman, THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT.

So I'm out.

I'm re-joining UI.

Moonjik
12-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Why are you defending him? Just because he is your friend does not mean his course of action was correct.

WWEFan
12-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Why are you defending him? Just because he is your friend does not mean his course of action was correct.
His action was not incorrect.

Uprising
12-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Nonsense warnings?

You obviously don't know what he PMed Spike and Edgar.

The Godfather

I don't like it when people f**k with my friends.

So I'm out.

I'm re-joining UI.
What are you talking about? He cyberbullied two people. That's why we are giving him warnings. Spike pretty much exploded after Sunkist gave him his PM. The GM's arent giving him nonsense warnings.

Facilier

So I'm out.

I'm re-joining UI.

get your facts straight, he verbally abused us since he felt we werent doing whats right by his laws, with no provacation whatsoever, he is the true jerk and you seem to support him based only by what he said to you, which is not accuracte evidence
god

Moonjik
12-09-2012, 05:06 PM
His action was not incorrect.
He was screaming with two people for leaving a group. How would you like it if he screamed at you now for leaving Dark Rebelz? Seems kinda hypocritical to me.

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-09-2012, 05:06 PM

So I'm out.

I'm re-joining UI.

Maybe you should get all the info first.

He sent 2 pms that borderlined on cyberbullying to Edgar and Spike.

WWEFan
12-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Nonsense warnings?

I do know. He read them to me.

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Nonsense warnings?

Then you are completely oblivious and blind.

Moonjik
12-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Nonsense warnings?

Sticking up for a guy just because he is your friend. He sent those PMs because the two were leaving, maybe he'll send one to you.

The Godfather
Nonsense warnings?

Alright, then, what do you consider cyberbullying. Cause that right there, was the definition. Hatefilled messages.

WWEFan
Nonsense warnings?

Okay, so he didn't word things right. That doesn't make him a fucking criminal. Or cyberbully.

Uprising
12-09-2012, 05:09 PM
For this sort of hypocrisy I doubt that UI will let you back in...

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Nonsense warnings?

Okay, so he didn't word things right. That doesn't make him a fucking criminal. Or cyberbully.

Thats it. I'm finding the PM and showing you what was said. I'm sick of you blindly defending him when he's in the wrong.

The Godfather
12-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Nonsense warnings?

Right

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE? WE ARE FUCKING TRYING TO FUCKING MAKE A FUCKING SCHEDULE! DID YOU EVEN FUCKING READ THE TOPIC I MADE SAYING THAT WE NEED SOME TIME TO SORT OUT THE FUCKING GAMES AND SHIT? NOO?? f**k THEN!!!"

-sunkistuva

Facilier
Nonsense warnings?

You ignorant twit

his messages to us said the words fuck you about 20 times and WERE cyberbulling,

who died and made you god since you OBVIOUSLY know all the facts about the situation and are in a perfect spot to make such a henious judgement

xxDeadxPoolxx
[quote=Uprising]Nonsense warnings?

Right

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE? WE ARE FUCKING TRYING TO FUCKING MAKE A FUCKING SCHEDULE! DID YOU EVEN FUCKING READ THE TOPIC I MADE SAYING THAT WE NEED SOME TIME TO SORT OUT THE FUCKING GAMES AND SHIT? NOO?? f**k THEN!!!"

-sunkistuva[/quote:3veqen3z]

Beat me to it.

Facilier
12-09-2012, 05:11 PM
oh by the fucking way, the message he sent me:
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE? WE ARE FUCKING TRYING TO FUCKING MAKE A FUCKING SCHEDULE! DID YOU EVEN FUCKING READ THE TOPIC I MADE SAYING THAT WE NEED SOME TIME TO SORT OUT THE FUCKING GAMES AND SHIT? NOO?? f**k THEN!!!

o noooo, that was definetly me overexagerating
dont strongly defend someone based on nothing, it makes you come off like a huge jerk

The Godfather
12-09-2012, 05:11 PM
[quote=WWEFan101][quote=Uprising]Nonsense warnings?

Right

-sunkistuva[/quote:2uuccq90]

Beat me to it.[/quote:2uuccq90]
Sorry :p

WoodenHornets
12-09-2012, 05:12 PM
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE? WE ARE FUCKING TRYING TO FUCKING MAKE A FUCKING SCHEDULE! DID YOU EVEN FUCKING READ THE TOPIC I MADE SAYING THAT WE NEED SOME TIME TO SORT OUT THE FUCKING GAMES AND SHIT? NOO?? f**k THEN!!!

ygbfkm....

CYBERBULLYING? that would mean i would make fun of him and call him a douchebag and that he should kill himself. i just said fuck a lot cause i was pissed. MANY PEOPLE DO THAT TO ME! they dont get warnings.

i was just trying to say "please dont leave we are just trying to figure this out".

WWEFan
12-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Yep, he copied that and sent it to me.

And IT'S NOT FUCKING CYBERBULLYING!

Uprising
12-09-2012, 05:13 PM

ygbfkm....

CYBERBULLYING? that would mean i would make fun of him and call him a douchebag and that he should kill himself. i just said f**k a lot cause i was pissed. MANY PEOPLE DO THAT TO ME! they dont get warnings.

i was just trying to say "please dont leave we are just trying to figure this out".
Who does that to you?

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-09-2012, 05:13 PM

ygbfkm....

CYBERBULLYING? that would mean i would make fun of him and call him a douchebag and that he should kill himself. i just said f**k a lot cause i was pissed. MANY PEOPLE DO THAT TO ME! they dont get warnings.

Sunk, you're an idiot. You don't send a PM like that to 2 ppl and not expect it to come across as cyberbullying.

WWEFan: Yes it is. You're an idiot too if you think that it's not.

The Godfather
12-09-2012, 05:14 PM

ygbfkm....

Well, sunkist, you could've just said that. And no, sunkist, please don't play the sympathy card. Also, cyberbullying would mean, that you are harassing someone online, not specifically call someone a douchebag or make fun of someone.

WWEFan
I'm not an idiot.

But what I am is a perfectly smart person who is locking this topic.

Facilier
theres different types of cyberbulling
and bitch please, you were not trying to say please dont leave yaydaydayda in that message, that was verbal abuse in the major 3rd degree and you should be banned, DO NOT try to say whay you did was ok

YOU KNOW FUCKING WHAT thats it

if both of them arent banned or at least punished im fucking leaving

WoodenHornets

ygbfkm....

Who does that to you?
okay let me just say this.... how does saying fuck (AND NOT INTENDED AS FUCK YOU) cyberbullying. I DIDNT READ A RULE THAT SAID DONT SWEAR! ERBOH IS FULL OF SWEARS!

ERBoH
12-09-2012, 05:22 PM
In my opinion it was a pretty mean message, and defiantly not how we expect our members to treat eachother.
Regardless of whether you label it as cyber bulling or not, sunkist behaved in a very unbecoming manner. Defiantly not something we expect from our leaders. IMO those warnings were well deserved.

After reading the notes in your profile from past warnings, I have to say you have a bad history of 'flying off he cuff' and lashing out against other members...

Sunkist I want you to know that I'd like you to stay here on the forums, but I must insist that you start being a lot nicer. If something like this happens again you'll be banned for a month.