PDA

View Full Version : Dis Raps for Autism

obergfellja
12-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Myself and my friend Dusk have been leading the largest Adults Autism group in the state of Indiana and second largest in the Midwest... "Indianapolis Adults on the Spectrum". We have been working hard for the past several years and going strong. As of late, We have seen several haters biting on our heals. 50 Cent and Joe Scarborough have attacked Adults with Autism just to name two. :argue: Joe tied attacks like the Colorado shooting to Autism, yet that isn't who we are. 50 tried to tweet someone which was ignorant to be considered Autistic. We aren't ignorant, we aren't violent... We are a growing community of intellectuals which have much to offer. We fear that our efforts in support for Autism may be stiffed because of these ignorant people like 50 and Joe are attaching negativity to Autism, yet the majority of Autism isn't bad, In fact, we have changed the world. :poke:

We want to show the world that we are great contributors to the world, and we don't need anyone tearing us down, but to help us build up the world for what it could be. Please help us flame the haters of the Autism community and I would love to have a mad shout out to all those which struggle to show what Autism can really be.

BobbyBobber
12-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Wait... Your saying a rapper and a politician attacked people with autism by tweeting? What?

obergfellja
12-10-2012, 02:59 PM
The rapper is dissing by tweeting,

Joe S. attacked while on his show.

rangernumberx
12-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Myself and my friend Dusk have been leading the largest Adults Autism group in the state of Indiana and second largest in the Midwest... "Indianapolis Adults on the Spectrum". We have been working hard for the past several years and going strong. As of late, We have seen several haters biting on our heals. 50 Cent and Joe Scarborough have attacked Adults with Autism just to name two. :argue: Joe tied attacks like the Colorado shooting to Autism, yet that isn't who we are. 50 tried to tweet someone which was ignorant to be considered Autistic. We aren't ignorant, we aren't violent... We are a growing community of intellectuals which have much to offer. We fear that our efforts in support for Autism may be stiffed because of these ignorant people like 50 and Joe are attaching negativity to Autism, yet the majority of Autism isn't bad, In fact, we have changed the world. :poke:

We want to show the world that we are great contributors to the world, and we don't need anyone tearing us down, but to help us build up the world for what it could be. Please help us flame the haters of the Autism community and I would love to have a mad shout out to all those which struggle to show what Autism can really be.
Speaking as someone with a mild version of autism, I'll get straight to it.