PDA

View Full Version : Video game character death fights

Facilier
12-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Death fights between video game characters, me and ANY VOLUNTEERS will research facts and show them here, and make a story that shows who we think would win in a video game battle
Co host/ idealist: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Co host/editor: Sinister Spike
Dig Duggery Advisor: Espio

battles completed:
Enderman vs Slenderman (page 2)

planned battles:
Steve the Miner vs Dig Dug
Ezio Auditore vs Corvo
Mario vs Jump man
Laura Croft vs Nathan Drake
Mega Man vs GlaDOS
Mr Game and Watch vs Pyramid Head
Master Chief vs Commander Sheppard
Leon Kennedy vs Frank West
Tetris Block vs Pac Man Dot
Donkey kong vs Samba Simba
Sora vs Link

pleas tell me if youd like to help out. this isnt roleplaying, its using facts to simulate a battle to see who would win, first one coming tommorrow, place your bets now :P

Faker
12-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Death fights between video game characters, me and ANY VOLUNTEERS will research facts and show them here, and make a story that shows who we think would win in a video game battle

planned battles:
Steve the Miner vs Dig Dug
Slenderman vs Enderman
Ezio Auditore vs Corvo
Mario vs Sonic
Laura Croft vs Nathan Drake
Mega Man vs GlaDOS
Mr Game and Watch vs
Master Chief vs Commander Sheppard
Leon Kennedy vs Frank West
Tetris Block vs Pac Man Dot
Donkey kong vs Samba Simba
Cloud Strife vs Link

pleas tell me if youd like to help out. this isnt roleplaying, its using facts to simulate a battle to see who would win, first one coming tommorrow, place your bets now :P
Can I be co-writer/co-host?

Facilier
12-11-2012, 04:49 PM
yes!

Lohuydahutt
12-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Mr Game Watcher vs Nonexisty this will be fun :D

Facilier
12-11-2012, 05:03 PM
LOL edited it :P

Faker
12-11-2012, 05:04 PM
LOL edited it :P
Can we avoid doing battles that Death Battles already did?

Facilier
12-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Death Battles?

did someone do this on the forums before me?

Faker
12-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Death Battles?

did someone do this on the forums before me?
Look up Death Battles on YouTube. They already did Mario vs Sonic and Link vs Cloud.

Facilier
12-11-2012, 05:15 PM
shit

OK editing mario vs sonic and Link vs cloud

Faker
12-11-2012, 05:17 PM
shit

OK editing mario vs sonic and Link vs cloud
:confused: Mario IS Jump Man.

Facilier
12-11-2012, 05:19 PM
YET THEIR DIFFERENT!

Faker
12-11-2012, 05:26 PM
YET THEIR DIFFERENT!
It's too obvious who would win, though. Mario has more modern weapons, all Jump Man has is jumping and the hammer.

rangernumberx
12-11-2012, 05:28 PM
[quote="Wolfgang Amadeus Burroughs":g96o0dq2]YET THEIR DIFFERENT!
It's too obvious who would win, though. Mario has more modern weapons, all Jump Man has is jumping and the hammer.[/quote:g96o0dq2]
Hammers are good...

Faker
12-11-2012, 05:30 PM
[quote="Wolfgang Amadeus Burroughs":12bhbukg]YET THEIR DIFFERENT!
It's too obvious who would win, though. Mario has more modern weapons, all Jump Man has is jumping and the hammer.
Hammers are good...[/quote:12bhbukg]
Against Fire Flowers, Starman, 1-up Mushrooms, Rock Flowers, Cloud Flowers, Ice Flowers, Propeller Mushrooms, etc.?

Facilier
12-11-2012, 09:02 PM
this is gonna be good :)

Kurloz
12-11-2012, 09:05 PM
I can help you with Dig Dug

Facilier
12-11-2012, 09:06 PM
I can help you with Dig Dug
Cool beans

Kurloz
12-11-2012, 09:23 PM
So do I do thehisotry or the pwer that they have?

L
12-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Dude, Clayton Carmine has to be in one of these.

Facilier
12-11-2012, 09:26 PM
So do I do thehisotry or the pwer that they have?
Can you look up what his actual name is, the names of his enemies, and the name of his drill shooter thing? Thanks

Facilier
12-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Dude, Clayton Carmine has to be in one of these.

........who?
Is that someone from Gears of War (80% sure)

Facilier
12-13-2012, 05:16 PM
FIRST BATTLE

Slenderman
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/236/c/8/___mmd__slenderman_v1_1_model___download___by_dead lyneurot0xin-d5ca681.jpg

biography: Slender Man was originally a fake paranormal image on the "Something Awful Forums". It gained immense popularity, and was turned into a game. Slenderman is considered to be one of the scariest paranormal video game villians, using teleportation and seemingly no features to scare and stalk his prey (you, the player), in a dark woods. It is a game you can not win.

strength: 90/100, is not weak, but has never seen to be using brute strength, though it is commonly known he must possesee immense strength

speed: 95/100, takes his time, but can teleport creepily behind any unsuspecting victim at will, and that makes this a valuable factor

smarts: 60/100, Slenderman does not possess any brain power, commonly relying on basic animal instinct and fear, and if he really wanted to he could kill you right when the game starts, but he chooses not to, taking pleasure over smarts.

X factor: No known weakness, his game is literally unbeatable. He has no known weaknesses and that is something extremely hard to beat.

Enderman:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41fuvmRcg2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

biography: A "different version" of the original paranormal image, this beast is similar yet also different then Slenderman. It was institued into the game minecraft in one of the older updates, and was considered very interesting. It would not harm players, unless they looked at it, then it would kill it. It commonly moves blocks as well in game. It is very dall and dark purple.

strength: 95/100, is known to be the only "mob" in game that can move blocks, showing it's immense strength, and can easily kill a player if not taken care of.

speed: 95/100, can teleport anywhere when provoked, same as it's Slenderman counterpart, very stealthy in it as well.

smarts: 40/100, the Enderman is not very cunning in brain power, it will follow you if provoked, anywhere, even to it's demise, and also only attackes when looked in the eye, a trait common in dumber species.

X Factor: Water disability, will definetly die if immerged even slightly in water. No one knows exactly why this is, but this could be the ultimate demise of Enderman

Location: The battle will take place in a minecraft forest, as to best compromise between both competitors respective fields

Weapons: Neither Enderman nor Slenderman possess weapons besides their fists and teleportation power, though no one is sure if the tentacles on Slender's back are deadly.

BEGINS:

We see a Enderman in the forest. He picks up a dirt block and looks around. He sees Slenderman suddenly appear behind him, then dissapears. Enderman teleports to a different clearing, and the Slenderman then appears there too. Slenderman teleports right in front of Enderman, who drops the dirt block he was holding, preventing Slender coming anycloser. Slender looks Enderman in the eye which agitates Enderman. He teleports behind Slenderman and angrily charges at him, and hurts him. Slenderman teleports and Enderman teleports after him. They are in a clearing in the woods, and Slenderman first sends his back tentacles at Enderman, damaging him. Enderman charges again and Slenderman teleports away, and Enderman charges right into a pool of water, killing him. Slenderman looks triumphant, waiting for his next victim

SLENDERMAN WINS!

why: They were pretty even competitors overall, except Enderman had a MAJOr weakness and Slender had none. This was Enderman's ultimate downfall

Faker
12-13-2012, 05:17 PM
I thought I was supposed to help you. You never sent me anything.

Facilier
12-13-2012, 05:23 PM
you where

you were supposed to send me info on battles you wanted to help on and what you thought you would be good at