PDA

View Full Version : Promethia

L
12-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Name: Promethia
Color: Promethia
Mission: The groups mission is to provide a safe, stress free enviroment. We will take in those who want to join(obliviously), those who have been kicked from other groups, and anyone who needs to talk when they have a bad day. Our group will be the group that makes others feel good for being them.
We also will serve as the Gm's army. This is out of free will, of course. Ypu don't have to be a part of that. That will be a subsection.
Requirements: none.
Reason i am making the group: i feel i dont fit with the groups(no offense Syaoran) atm, and we need some normal users who are willing to step up and help make the forum, heck the ERB franchise, better.
Reason i am qualified: i was a boy scout for several years. I know leadership quite well. I am well known and respected on the site, with no warnings. I feel the responsibility will help me become a better person overall.
Occupation: i am a sophomore in highschool. A man who is good at everythimg, but master of nothing.
How we will benefit the forum: We will serve as something similar to a community watch. We will greatly improve personal support & help get Nicepeter & Marydoodles sections alive
Members:
Me

Heirarchy: we will have 3 co mods. Each will be assigned to check another and make sure they are fair. I shall be one, whilst the other two will be decided.

WWEFan
12-11-2012, 08:39 PM
I like the idea, but remember how Dark Rebelz is supposed to be "war-free"? Yeeeeaaaaah...I wish you the best of luck in creating a stress-free environment.

L
12-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Thank you WWE

xxDeadxPoolxx
I like the idea, but remember how Dark Rebelz is supposed to be "war-free"? Yeeeeaaaaah...I wish you the best of luck in creating a stress-free environment.

It really depends on whose in it.

Kain
we are. with the exclusion of two members who are no longer part of the group

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-11-2012, 08:45 PM
we are. with the exclusion of two members who are no longer part of the group

lol owned.

WWEFan
12-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Thank you WWE
You're welcome

L
12-11-2012, 09:23 PM
to the posts before WWEfan's: :backtotopic:

Kurloz
12-11-2012, 09:24 PM
What's the color?

L
12-11-2012, 09:26 PM
What's the color?
fixed.

L
12-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Should I make this an invite only group or an open group?

12-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Should I make this an invite only group or an open group?
I think you should make it an open group!

L
12-16-2012, 06:46 PM
Okie dokie. Open group it is. Ya hear that people: OPEN GROUP!