PDA

View Full Version : Your Leader Has Returned

Faker
12-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Your secondary leader is back, guys! How are all of you?

Moonjik
12-14-2012, 03:46 PM
We are all well and good. It's awesome having my best forum friend back! :DDDDDDDD

You can be our official avatar and banner maker and help out with the new group and OH THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!

Faker
12-14-2012, 03:47 PM
We are all well and good. It's awesome having my best forum friend back! :DDDDDDDD

You can be our official avatar and banner maker and help out with the new group and OH THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!
It's glad to be back, GoK! :D

Moonjik
12-14-2012, 03:47 PM
[quote="God of Kaoss":1gwcs82n]We are all well and good. It's awesome having my best forum friend back! :DDDDDDDD

It's glad to be back, GoK! :D[/quote:1gwcs82n]
I'M SO HAPPY!

Rocket
12-14-2012, 03:48 PM
Sweet sugary buttonholes this is amazing!
We are rebuilding the group. Did someone piss in the Dead Snow or are they trying to piss off ME?
(did dead snow change to try and stop my group getting made?)

Moonjik
12-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Leave Dead Snow be Rocket. You should invite Cranium Lizards over to the new group and secure a leader position with us.

Faker
12-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Sweet sugary buttonholes this is amazing!
We are rebuilding the group. Did someone piss in the Dead Snow or are they trying to piss off ME?
(did dead snow change to try and stop my group getting made?)
No, we wanted to stop being Black Ops cuz Spartica and Castiel were scared people would think they were a Call of Duty group. As for the yellow, I had nothing to do with that decision.

12-15-2012, 05:39 AM
Spikey, right?..