PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Necromortis

Moonjik
12-15-2012, 03:47 PM
So, how are we going to introduce Necromortis in the group applications? We should do something exciting to grab people's attentions. How about a little story explaining how we came to be, something like:

"A monk found an old chest and inside was a scroll that said; 'Necromortis'."

Obviously not that but you get what I'm saying.

Faker
12-15-2012, 03:47 PM
So, how are we going to introduce Necromortis in the group applications? We should do something exciting to grab people's attentions. How about a little story explaining how we came to be, something like:

Did you even put up a poll?

Moonjik
12-15-2012, 03:48 PM
[quote="God of Kaoss":ijth6o2d]So, how are we going to introduce Necromortis in the group applications? We should do something exciting to grab people's attentions. How about a little story explaining how we came to be, something like:

Did you even put up a poll?[/quote:ijth6o2d]
No, Necromortis is just a placeholder name until we settle on something.

Faker
12-15-2012, 03:49 PM
[quote="General Gliscor":2no7gh0i][quote="God of Kaoss":2no7gh0i]So, how are we going to introduce Necromortis in the group applications? We should do something exciting to grab people's attentions. How about a little story explaining how we came to be, something like:

Did you even put up a poll?[/quote:2no7gh0i]
No, Necromortis is just a placeholder name until we settle on something.[/quote:2no7gh0i]
What does Mortis mean again?

Rocket
12-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Over 24 hours ago, a big building fell that contained The energy to keep the Brotherhood of Xdom alive. Because the energy became tainted by the explosion, they we're forced to be masters of the dead. Their haven is now called-Necromortis.

Moonjik
12-15-2012, 03:50 PM
[quote="God of Kaoss":8pcq1stq][quote="General Gliscor":8pcq1stq][quote="God of Kaoss":8pcq1stq]So, how are we going to introduce Necromortis in the group applications? We should do something exciting to grab people's attentions. How about a little story explaining how we came to be, something like:

Did you even put up a poll?[/quote:8pcq1stq]
No, Necromortis is just a placeholder name until we settle on something.[/quote:8pcq1stq]
What does Mortis mean again?[/quote:8pcq1stq]
Death.

Necromortis means Deathdeath.

Faker
12-15-2012, 03:52 PM
[quote="General Gliscor":3jdrs1gp][quote="God of Kaoss":3jdrs1gp][quote="General Gliscor":3jdrs1gp][quote="God of Kaoss":3jdrs1gp]So, how are we going to introduce Necromortis in the group applications? We should do something exciting to grab people's attentions. How about a little story explaining how we came to be, something like:

Did you even put up a poll?[/quote:3jdrs1gp]
No, Necromortis is just a placeholder name until we settle on something.[/quote:3jdrs1gp]
What does Mortis mean again?[/quote:3jdrs1gp]
Death.

Necromortis means Deathdeath.[/quote:3jdrs1gp]
That's why I don't like it. It's too repetitive.

That's why I suggested Necrodeus, or at least Necrodeus Mortis. So there weren't any reptitions directly next to each other.

12-15-2012, 03:54 PM
[quote="God of Kaoss":2shja5ng][quote="General Gliscor":2shja5ng][quote="God of Kaoss":2shja5ng][quote="General Gliscor":2shja5ng][quote="God of Kaoss":2shja5ng]So, how are we going to introduce Necromortis in the group applications? We should do something exciting to grab people's attentions. How about a little story explaining how we came to be, something like:

Did you even put up a poll?[/quote:2shja5ng]
No, Necromortis is just a placeholder name until we settle on something.[/quote:2shja5ng]
What does Mortis mean again?[/quote:2shja5ng]
Death.

Necromortis means Deathdeath.[/quote:2shja5ng]
That's why I don't like it. It's too repetitive.

That's why I suggested Necrodeus, or at least Necrodeus Mortis. So there weren't any reptitions directly next to each other.[/quote:2shja5ng]
Double the death. Double the fun.

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Mortis is used during the stages of death:

Pallor mortis
Algor mortis
Rigor mortis
Livor mortis
Putrefaction
Decomposition
Skeletonization