PDA

View Full Version : I Like How...

Faker
12-15-2012, 05:53 PM
I like how as soon as I join Xdom, everyone wants to join. :laugh:

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-15-2012, 05:58 PM
I like how as soon as I join Xdom, everyone wants to join. :laugh:

To be fair, I had no plans of joining another group. The fact that Xdom was going a Death theme & the promise of leadership is what brought me over. Oh and the change from Pink.

Rocket
12-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Wait....you got promised leadership? Me too!

Faker
12-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Wait....you got promised leadership? Me too!
No you didn't. :wat:

Rocket
12-15-2012, 06:48 PM
GoB said if I moved Lizards in I'd get hierachy (i dont care about spelling right now) powers.

Dion
12-15-2012, 06:50 PM
The leader is making false promises to reel in the people?
Politics I tell you!

12-15-2012, 06:50 PM
We can all be leaders!

Rocket
12-15-2012, 06:51 PM
This is Madness!
Madness?
This is Xdom!

Moonjik
12-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Indeed it is.

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-15-2012, 06:52 PM
GoB said if I moved Lizards in I'd get hierachy (i dont care about spelling right now) powers.

You may have modding abilities for the group, but Gliscor has advised me that specific people will not be getting leadership, as discussed between him & GoK.

I was given Leadership based on my past experience & the trust that both of them have.

BobbyBobber
12-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Settle down, GoK already promised me leadership.

SwagCheese
12-15-2012, 09:28 PM
I was promised leadership, and when I asked about it further, I was told to get a second opinion.

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-15-2012, 09:35 PM
I was promised leadership, and when I asked about it further, I was told to get a second opinion.

I've spoken to Gliscor, it was agreed upon that you are one of the ones to not get leadership.

I am unsure of where you got the idea that leadership was in your future.

SwagCheese
12-15-2012, 09:39 PM

I've spoken to Gliscor, it was agreed upon that you are one of the ones to not get leadership.

GoK. And when I got the second opnion FROM GLISCOR, he told me that I am worthy to be a leader.

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-15-2012, 09:40 PM

GoK. And when I got the second opnion FROM GLISCOR, he told me that I am worthy to be a leader.

You must of had a very different conversation. This is what was told to me by Gliscor:

I've already talked to GoK. Swagcheese, sunkist, and Rocket will not be leaders of anykind.

Take it as it is, that is how it stands right now.

If you joined on the basis that you were going to be a leader, then you were sorely mistaken.

Plus you are just under one month since you joined. You really think you are ready to lead anything? It doesn't work like that.

12-15-2012, 09:41 PM
wut about mee? lol idc

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-15-2012, 09:44 PM
wut about mee? lol idc

From what I gathered from what GoK told me, the 4th leader will be chosen by the community. So the names that have been listed will not be on that list.

SwagCheese
12-15-2012, 09:58 PM
wut about mee? lol idc

From what I gathered from what GoK told me, the 4th leader will be chosen by the community. So the names that have been listed will not be on that list.
This is my message from Gliscor.

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-15-2012, 10:00 PM
wut about mee? lol idc

That doesn't say you would be a leader, does it?

Context Swag, it's very important.

As it stands right now, while you may be viewed by Gliscor as a worthy leader(one day) there are no plans to have you as one right now. Maybe once you have more forum experience here.

SwagCheese
12-15-2012, 10:01 PM
wut about mee? lol idc

As it stands right now, while you may be viewed by Gliscor as a worthy leader(one day) there are no plans to have you as one right now. Maybe once you have more forum experience here.
This is my message from GoK.

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-15-2012, 10:04 PM
wut about mee? lol idc

Might be something along the lines of 5th in command, but as it stands, Gliscor has stated that you aren't on the list to be a leader. Administration does not always refer to leadership.

SwagCheese
12-15-2012, 10:05 PM
[quote="SaneButStrange":b4ab6fic]wut about mee? lol idc

Might be something along the lines of 5th in command, but as it stands, Gliscor has stated that you aren't on the list to be a leader. Administration does not always refer to leadership.[/quote:b4ab6fic]
By administration, I mean having the ability to accept and dismiss members of the Brotherhood.

xxDeadxPoolxx
12-15-2012, 10:16 PM
[quote="Death":yfkfak9d][quote="SaneButStrange":yfkfak9d]wut about mee? lol idc

Might be something along the lines of 5th in command, but as it stands, Gliscor has stated that you aren't on the list to be a leader. Administration does not always refer to leadership.[/quote:yfkfak9d]
By administration, I mean having the ability to accept and dismiss members of the Brotherhood.[/quote:yfkfak9d]

I'll talk to Gliscor & GoK and get the final word on it, as there's 2 different stories being told here apparently and I dislike that.