PDA

View Full Version : The best group for a suit?

Rock Lee
02-22-2012, 05:06 AM
Hey, may sound annoying, but I'm really feeling the whole "Make your own" thing.
How do i do this... Tyler's a little dull when it comes to stuff like this...
I'm talking about a new group by the way

Dion
02-22-2012, 06:56 AM
Why make a new group when you can help out with the ones that are already in the making?

Cool-The-Renegade
02-22-2012, 12:49 PM
He can make a new group if he likes.

You have to talk to ERBoH.
Give him...
-Group Name
-Group Icon
-Group Motto/Slogan
-Group Color
-Leader

That should do it! Then you advertise!

ERBoH
02-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Anyone can make their own group.
you don't have to have a 'logo', its optional. Basically, some groups have a 2nd 'group avatar' below their normal user avatar.
Also, some groups have their own color to their name (i'm sure you noticed Havok is green, and Underdog Inc is red). You can pick any color, I have to enter it in hex form (## ## ##).

A good way to find members for your group is by going on youtube, looking at the comments for ERB videos, finding comments where people seem like they are fans, and reply or msg them telling them about the site. Then if they join the site they will be inclined to join your group.
We also have some people joining the site naturally by finding us in search engines and things, and you can talk to them in the 'introductions section'.

every 4 months we have a group popularity contest, where people vote for the 'best' group. The winning group gets to have a tshirt giveaway (sponsored by me) within their group.

Moonjik
02-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Anyone can make their own group.
you don't have to have a 'logo', its optional. Basically, some groups have a 2nd 'group avatar' below their normal user avatar.
Also, some groups have their own color to their name (i'm sure you noticed Havok is green, and Underdog Inc is red). You can pick any color, I have to enter it in hex form (## ## ##).

A good way to find members for your group is by going on youtube, looking at the comments for ERB videos, finding comments where people seem like they are fans, and reply or msg them telling them about the site. Then if they join the site they will be inclined to join your group.
We also have some people joining the site naturally by finding us in search engines and things, and you can talk to them in the 'introductions section'.

every 4 months we have a group popularity contest, where people vote for the 'best' group. The winning group gets to have a tshirt giveaway (sponsored by me) within their group.

My group is one of the smallest, if not the smallest.

Dion
02-22-2012, 03:51 PM

Your group is the 2nd smallest.

Moonjik
02-22-2012, 03:55 PM

refer to caption on my avatar.

Dion
02-22-2012, 03:58 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":2xp3amrg]My group is one of the smallest, if not the smallest.

refer to caption on my avatar.[/quote:2xp3amrg]

I can just feel the enthusiasm radiate from it.

Moonjik
02-22-2012, 04:14 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":29mui62f]My group is one of the smallest, if not the smallest.

refer to caption on my avatar.

I can just feel the enthusiasm radiate from it.[/quote:29mui62f]

:deathray: 2 MEMBERS FTW!

LAWLzoR
02-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Well there's always the Epicz :3
We don't do much, that's true, but we're the first group created, and as you can see, we made a HUGE impact on the world of ERBoH.com forum :P

Cool-The-Renegade
02-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Guys, I think he wants to make his OWN group. Let's help him with that instead of trying to con him in to one of OUR groups.

Moonjik
02-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Forever alone. ;_;

LAWLzoR
02-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Forever alone. ;_;
No you're not :P
and @Renegade: Sure! I didn't know that. We could always provide tips for him, right group leaders?

Moonjik
02-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Forever alone. ;_;
and @Renegade: Sure! I didn't know that. We could always provide tips for him, right group leaders?

Yes he is, bitch.

LAWLzoR
02-23-2012, 06:03 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":15u8sq88]Forever alone. ;_;

Yes he is, b***h.[/quote:15u8sq88]
Do you want to end up like B. GoB 2x in a row?