PDA

View Full Version : Zoroark's Dis Raps for Hire Ep. 14--ADAM

ZoroarkPKMN
12-18-2012, 07:36 PM
*Zoroark is watching the news*

Zoroark: Man. It must suck for the people in Newtown.

News Reporter: And a person named Uprising would like to send a message out to "ZoroarkPKMN" about this tragedy.

Zoroark: HUH?!

You should diss the Sandy Hook Elementary shooter.
This asswipe fucker of extreme ******ness killed his mother, took her guns, and slaughtered a class full of 6 and 7 year old children. Not to mention some teachers and the principal as well. This heinous act even brought President Obama to tears. When i first heard about the tragedy I was devastated and hoped that the killer, Adam Lanza I think his name was, I hoped that he would burn in hell forever.

News Reporter: Go diss this fucker Zoroark! You just saw the news! Combine Uprising's information with your own knowledge!

Zoroark: I will. Let me just get angry!

*Zoroark turns to camera*

Zoroark: Grrr...asswipe...bitchy...KILLER!!! GRAAAARRRGGHHH!!!

[attachment=0:1u74x4g4]DRFH14.png[/attachment:1u74x4g4]

[spoiler:1u74x4g4]I'll spit disses even from the moooooon
To diss this dickbag, such a fucking loooooooon
Busted into Sandy Hook, capped up those kids
6 adults dead, THE FAULT IS HIS!
Look, this shooter needs to calm the fuck down
Had a fight with the principal and took her ass out
And not to mention his mom is dead too
But why'd his ma have a bunch of loaded guns in that room?
Murder's unjustified, they see it as a crime
People screaming because all those kindergartners died
Now let me bust these myths, I'm a tad bit curious
Because this whole situation makes me so furious
His mom doesn't work at the school
We found out but that's not cool
Bunch of glocks and shotguns in her house
Licensed to be there to pound
Adam Lanza is a douche
Gunned himself and 27 other people too
Over 10 kids looking down at you
I hope the cops kicked your corpse with their shoes
Back to the main rap, this guy is crap
He's an asswipe, a fucker, and shows off signs of an extreme fag
He probably blew his brother, but his brother is clean
What sick human being is so mean?
6 and 7 year olds, you're being told
Rot in hell you motherfucking DOUCHEBAG DICK WITHOUT TWO BALLS AND A CONE
And let me tell you, Sandy Hook, LOCK UP THOSE DOORS, get kids outta bathrooms
You gotta get better security, or else Lanzas will come bringing bad doom!
Teachers and the principal
Dead, that's just the principle
But the fact that you killed all those younger pupils
That shit....it's not cool!
Uprising devastated
Pope's shook with his manger breaking
We all saw Obama tearing
Damn, I didn't know the guy had feelings!
I think his name was Adam Lanza
Shoots down brothas, with that banter
Now he's rotting with Satan, got a seat, go stop him!
Hold your anger and rage, Adam! It's just elementary, my dear Watson![/spoiler:1u74x4g4]

Faker
12-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Alright, I'm going to be honest.

This was great, but there are a few problems. You kept bringing up the people who died. You did this more then once for certain people. also, you mostly stated facts instead of making them funny, and there could've been more disses.

But other then that, it was really good! :D

ZoroarkPKMN
12-20-2012, 04:46 PM
I want a Gift Raps for Hire for the next one. :p

Faker
12-20-2012, 04:49 PM
You should take a bunch of requests and put them into one Gift Raps. :D

ZoroarkPKMN
12-20-2012, 04:52 PM
You should take a bunch of requests and put them into one Gift Raps. :D

BRING EM IN PEOPLE!!

ZoroarkPKMN
12-21-2012, 03:31 PM
Any Gift Rap requests?

rangernumberx
12-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Do a gift rap for the entire forum. Lots of things have happened recently, worse for some people, and everyone needs a lot of cheering up. So please spread the goodwill through the forum in dis rap form.

ZoroarkPKMN
12-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Do a gift rap for the entire forum. Lots of things have happened recently, worse for some people, and everyone needs a lot of cheering up. So please spread the goodwill through the forum in dis rap form.

This is interesting. Can you explain some specific things that need to be cheered up for (incidents, wars, etc.)

Faker
12-21-2012, 07:33 PM
My gf.

Her name is Micaela. She's really tall, has golden brown curly hair, and a smile as warm as one thousand suns. She' always very kind and helps me when I'm feeling down. She is great at gymnastics. (She can do insane stretches.) But she can also kick ass when she needs too! She has two cats, lives with her mom and dad, and dislikes the fact that she's an only child. Please write her rap so I can show it to her on Christmas.

rangernumberx
12-21-2012, 07:42 PM
In true dis rap style:

Zoroark, can you please gift rap the whole forum. There has been a lot of things going on, negative things, and everyone needs cheering up. This is where you come in. There has been a load of things happening, from wars starting with a 'spy', to Gliscor getting stabbed an doing the quickest name switch I know ( Spike to Bleck to Gliscor), to even the death of Stars. Please can you cheer everyone up for Christmas, and use your own knowledge to make this one of your best raps yet!

Faker
12-21-2012, 07:48 PM
In true dis rap style:

Zoroark, can you please gift rap the whole forum. There has been a lot of things going on, negative things, and everyone needs cheering up. This is where you come in. There has been a load of things happening, from wars starting with a 'spy', to Gliscor getting stabbed an doing the quickest name switch I know ( Spike to Bleck to Gliscor), to even the death of Stars. Please can you cheer everyone up for Christmas, and use your own knowledge to make this one of your best raps yet!
That's sweet, but you know Gliscor was the first name I ever had on the forum, right? XD

rangernumberx
12-21-2012, 07:52 PM
In true dis rap style:

That's sweet, but you know Gliscor was the first name I ever had on the forum, right? XD
Yes, but I do know you had three names in under a week.

ZoroarkPKMN
12-21-2012, 08:06 PM
TOMORROW!!
[attachment=0:3jad3tgv]DRFH15.png[/attachment:3jad3tgv]

rangernumberx
12-21-2012, 08:07 PM
TOMORROW!!
[attachment=0:pbll49k0]DRFH15.png[/attachment:pbll49k0]
YES!