PDA

View Full Version : Necromortis

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 05:38 PM
You only ever truly live the moment before death...

Death is feared by most. Of course, this should be no surprise. Most of us are ignorant, that is what human genius is built upon - a foundation of negligent insufficiency. We are so ignorant that we, as a species, fear what we do not know. We fear what we do not understand because we have no way of fighting it - of overcoming it, and what is more unknown than death? What is so complex as the one thing that we cannot experience without never returning. That is where our unfounded fear lies, in the fact that we simply do not know.

Some people take comfort in an afterlife. Indeed, the afterlife was created to ease human existence. To ease our pain and fear of death for humans are insolent and imbecilic creatures who need a watered down version of the world to perceive. These people who feel safe in the idea that they are not gone are much less worried about death.

Yet still, it is unknown to them and so they fear it also. Those of who who enjoy throwing ourselves into the unknown, the adventurers, the ambitious ones, they do not fear death because all fear of the unknown is alien to them. And that's exactly what death is - alien, unknowable to even the most perceptive being.

However, we can come close. Death is a secret, the oldest secret ever written by the universe of by any god governing it. No being truly knows death because when we are living death exists on a different plane and when we are dead we have no power to perceive. When we are dead we don't know what it is like to be dead, nobody knows what it is like to be dead. Death is the key to the downfall and the salvation of humanity.

Death is the one thing that we all share, the one common fate which befalls us all. Death drives us together for only in death can we define life. Only in the face that we shall fall to the Angel of Death can we label ourselves as living. Such a great irony in this world.

No matter what you claim as your own, your own body, your own mind, your own knowledge of materialistic possessions, they all truly belong to death. It is death alone that can claim these frivolous objects. It is death alone that owns you, you dance to death's rhythm. Your very heartbeat is the steady bassline that death has set for you.

Death is peculiar, much more peculiar than life. Death is complex, deeper and more rational than the universe. Death is the universe and only once you have passed through the gates of death shall you know the truth behind your world and your god.

That is where we step in. While all other meek beings are servants of death, we have been elevated to becoming death. We are death and we know the secret behind such an elusive concept. The universe is really quite simple if you understand death, and we; Necromortis do.

The sooner you die you shall become immortal. Join us. The world is truly a good place because death is watching over it. Death is the real hero in any story. We have answers, but with every answer we give, more questions arise. We seek to unify all these answers into one grand vestige of death. Become part of the revolution, make a difference in the way the world works to us measly human beings.

We also have cookies.

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 06:13 PM
When people join, do they get a funeral or something? And when are the cookies available?

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 06:14 PM
When people join, do they get a funeral or something? And when are the cookies available?
You must join to find out.

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 06:20 PM
You must join to find out.
I can't at the moment, and I've told you why. Sorry. But, as I also said before, maybe another time.

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Whatever you say.

;)

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 06:23 PM
Don't give me that face, I'm doing things which only coolies might be able to draw me away from!

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 06:28 PM
We have exactly what you want.

Faker
12-31-2012, 06:28 PM
Don't give me that face, I'm doing things which only coolies might be able to draw me away from!
Well, we'll wait here. When you want to die, give us a call at

1-800-DIE-HARD

Kain
12-31-2012, 06:29 PM
stop tempting my group you harlots

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 06:30 PM
Well, we'll wait here. When you want to die, give us a call at

1-800-DIE-HARD
More like die EASY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*crickets chirp*

Ehe... :ashamed:

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 06:30 PM
Philistines.

Faker
12-31-2012, 06:32 PM
*Turns black*

Boy, you don't know what neighborhood you've gotten your white little ass into!

Lohuydahutt
12-31-2012, 07:00 PM
*Turns black*

I'm not sure the afterlife is actually a neighborhood...

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 07:05 PM
*Turns black*

Well, it is.

Faker
12-31-2012, 07:06 PM
*Turns black*

Get the fuck outta mah neighborhood!

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 07:06 PM
[quote=Kain]stop tempting my group you harlots
*Turns black*

Get the f**k outta mah neighborhood![/quote:1x4se9a7]
Yeah!

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 07:10 PM
*Turns black*

Get the f**k outta mah neighborhood![/quote:1tgvzxww]
I'll cut you into four black dudes and I'll remake cool runnings!

And please tell me this is not the start of another war...I just wanted some cookies...

Faker
12-31-2012, 07:11 PM
*Turns black*

Get the f**k outta mah neighborhood!

And please tell me this is not the start of another war...I just wanted some cookies...[/quote:17nrs841]
Sorry. Only full fledged members of the dark side get cookies. You can have brownies, though. :D

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 07:12 PM
[quote="General Gliscor":29kvclo3][quote=Kain]stop tempting my group you harlots
*Turns black*

Get the f**k outta mah neighborhood!

And please tell me this is not the start of another war...I just wanted some cookies...[/quote:29kvclo3]
Sorry. Only full fledged members of the dark side get cookies. You can have brownies, though. :D[/quote:29kvclo3]
POISONED brownies.

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 07:13 PM
If I eat the brownies, I'll die and therefor join the group...it's a trap!

Faker
12-31-2012, 07:15 PM
If I eat the brownies, I'll die and therefor join the group...it's a trap!
We all die sooner or later.

:evilbat:

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 07:17 PM
Not today. I've survived 2000, 6-6-6, 11-11-11, Beiber, Rebbecah Black, Hot Problems (somehow) and 2012. I'm still a teen. Come at me, bro.

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 07:18 PM
Not today. I've survived 2000, 6-6-6, 11-11-11, Beiber, Rebbecah Black, Hot Problems (somehow) and 2012. I'm still a teen. Come at me, bro.
You may have survived Hot Problems but will you survive GOK PROBLEMS?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XZBoD5NaXo

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 07:20 PM

Give me a while to remove guns, C4 and pointy sticks from the house, sleep and get rested, an then steel myself. What could be worse than Hot Problems?

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 07:22 PM

Give me a while to remove guns, C4 and pointy sticks from the house, sleep and get rested, an then steel myself. What could be worse than Hot Problems?
No, no. Click that link and you will see. ;)

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 07:39 PM
[quote=rangernumberx]Not today. I've survived 2000, 6-6-6, 11-11-11, Beiber, Rebbecah Black, Hot Problems (somehow) and 2012. I'm still a teen. Come at me, bro.

No, no. Click that link and you will see. ;)[/quote:1v1s39zr]
Difficult, but manageable. Maybe all of a video. Anyway, I never thought I'd say this, but that sounds extremely stereotypically British.

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 07:41 PM
[quote=rangernumberx]Not today. I've survived 2000, 6-6-6, 11-11-11, Beiber, Rebbecah Black, Hot Problems (somehow) and 2012. I'm still a teen. Come at me, bro.

Difficult, but manageable. Maybe all of a video. Anyway, I never thought I'd say this, but that sounds extremely stereotypically British.[/quote:yre2n070]
Yeah, I'm just too British for my own good even though I'm half German.

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 07:45 PM
[quote="God of Kaoss":1p4id3k4][quote=rangernumberx]Not today. I've survived 2000, 6-6-6, 11-11-11, Beiber, Rebbecah Black, Hot Problems (somehow) and 2012. I'm still a teen. Come at me, bro.

Difficult, but manageable. Maybe all of a video. Anyway, I never thought I'd say this, but that sounds extremely stereotypically British.[/quote:1p4id3k4]
Yeah, I'm just too British for my own good even though I'm half German.[/quote:1p4id3k4]
I couldn't even tell an accent. You could be as much Liverpoolien as you are Devonish. Or you coul be a right-o posh guy.

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 07:47 PM
[quote="God of Kaoss":29bvkqet][quote=rangernumberx]Not today. I've survived 2000, 6-6-6, 11-11-11, Beiber, Rebbecah Black, Hot Problems (somehow) and 2012. I'm still a teen. Come at me, bro.

Difficult, but manageable. Maybe all of a video. Anyway, I never thought I'd say this, but that sounds extremely stereotypically British.
Yeah, I'm just too British for my own good even though I'm half German.[/quote:29bvkqet]
I couldn't even tell an accent. You could be as much Liverpoolien as you are Devonish. Or you coul be a right-o posh guy.[/quote:29bvkqet]
My dad's really posh so I probably picked it up from him.

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 07:54 PM
What does he do to be so posh?

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 07:55 PM
He was born really well endowed, grew up in large house in the countryside, speaks in a very proper tone. Pretty much everything.

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 07:59 PM
Top top. Jolly good. Whatever else stereotypical posh people say. So, the group. What makes it different?

Moonjik
12-31-2012, 08:06 PM
We are active, mysterious, unique and know how to keep our members entertained. We have some of the hottest members on the forum and seasoned posters.

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 08:15 PM
Mysterious? And unique in which particular way?

Faker
12-31-2012, 08:23 PM
Mysterious? And unique in which particular way?
You never know what's going to happen! We like to keep our members on their toes.
Also the group is led by GoK, Death, and I!

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 08:28 PM
I would join, but I am remaining loyal to my group. Sounds interesting, though.

Faker
12-31-2012, 08:31 PM
I understand, but if anything ever happens, we'll be here to kill you!

(That sounded a lot more threatening then it did caring.)

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 09:10 PM

I love the smell of rotting meat in the morning. How about this: if Dark Rebelz ever becomes as active as the rest of the public forum (giving a sort of division, seeing it's only one thread), I'll consider joining. How's that?

Red
12-31-2012, 09:13 PM

I love the smell of rotting meat in the morning. How about this: if Dark Rebelz ever becomes as active as the rest of the public forum (giving a sort of division, seeing it's only one thread), I'll consider joining. How's that?

It's gonna be very active rangernumberx. Believe me, give your own group a try. I've been very busy these days.

rangernumberx
12-31-2012, 09:19 PM

It's gonna be very active rangernumberx. Believe me, give your own group a try. I've been very busy these days.
I know. I just think it's unlikely it will ever be active to the extreme that I've set. Trust me, I'm not leaving at all in the near future.